Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1062606 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
Acemaster: Hello All,

Anyone have an idea on how I can get an early appointment for a renewal visitors visa for myself and my family ASAP. I checked online but the only available dates are from September. I made my payment since last year and it expires by July.
Can anyone help?

Hello,

Book the september you found online now, your receipt may no longer be recognised by this time next month.
Cheers!

I mistakenly deleted the PM you sent to me.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Acemaster: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
Thanks Fast Link, I guess you are referring to the new fees to be implemented by July. I am careful booking the September appointment hoping to find an earlier date. In addition I have already made a cancellation once and I know there is a maximum number of times I can cancel before my receipt becomes invalid
Re: Usa Visit Visa by udeme1759(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2012
Hi suxes2005,

i was denied us visa in 2010. i guess this was due to my statement of account.................500k balance.
i have 5yrs valid uk visa on my passport.
i ve been to uk 4times and UAE once in the last four yrs.
Base on ur contribution on this trend, i have applied for a training in us.
the training date is 21-22nd september 2012 but am yet to pay.
i have filled another D160 form but yet to submit
the appointment date i secured was october 4 but was resheduled to september 24....................i am still hoping to get an appointment date for august.

Can i go ahead and pay for this training or pick another training in october-march 2013?
Can i indicate in my new application that i have been denied visa before?
kindly send me ur bb pin or mobile number thru kollyo2001@yahoo.com for some personal discussion.
Thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by meggy11: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2012
ovicity:

Congrate bro!!!!. It is the Lords doing. Could you be kind enough to tell us your interview experience so that those of us yet to go for our interview will learn one or two from it. Safe journey bro.

One Love!
@ovicity ............ I will say my was favour from GOD. the woman was very nice and we were just chatting. she asked me questions based on my DS-160 form such as
why are u going to the u.s?
me: holiday

who is in the us? (i dreaded this question because from the forum i gathered if u have lot of immediate relatives u may be denied) i didnt know the best way to answer so i just tot what d heck? and i went on to say my siblings and parents are in the us. The VO@'s countenance changed though and she asked what status are ur parents? i told her and she said ok and moved on.

have u ever been to the us?
me: no

are u married?
me : yes (and quickly showed her my family photo.)
vo : lovely family.
my pic was in the clear bag i carried and positioned in a way anyone can see thru. cos if u want to show them ur doc, they just becon at u that they dont wanna see it. i just carried the clear bag and showed her. when she replyed lovely family, i then asked her if she wants to see the pic and she declined.

what is ur husband doing and how much does he earn?

reasons why i traveled to countries i have traveled to previously (u.k and norway)

if i was working, and hw much i earn and hw many years i have worked there?

have ur kids traveled with u before?

in the us what will u be doing?
me: generally having fun, seeing andtaking pic. around landmarks and shopping

VO: are u pregnant?
me: nope

vo: ur visa is approved
me: thank u
vo: enjoy ur trip
me: thank u.

note: no document was asked for, not even my statement of acc. she didnt ask of how much i had in the acc.
the lady was not intimidating at all. wewere just discussing.

TIPS: look good, be truthful and confident(they go hand in hand. when u are truthful u have a higher chance of overcoming the fear of interview. And most impotantly pray for the favour of GOD.

*Good luck*

4 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Betty605: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
amykelly: cheesy I got my Visa!!!!! grin

I got mine tooo! cheesy yayyyeeee thank GOD! heeehee grin

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2012
udeme1759: Hi suxes2005,

i was denied us visa in 2010. i guess this was due to my statement of account.................500k balance.
i have 5yrs valid uk visa on my passport.
i ve been to uk 4times and UAE once in the last four yrs.
Base on ur contribution on this trend, i have applied for a training in us.
the training date is 21-22nd september 2012 but am yet to pay.
i have filled another D160 form but yet to submit
the appointment date i secured was october 4 but was resheduled to september 24....................i am still hoping to get an appointment date for august.

Can i go ahead and pay for this training or pick another training in october-march 2013?
Can i indicate in my new application that i have been denied visa before?
kindly send me ur bb pin or mobile number thru kollyo2001@yahoo.com for some personal discussion.
Thanks.
Hello,
Yes, you need to indicate that you were denied in 2010, you also need to state the reason.
If you are sure that your appointment will be suitable for the seminar, why not! go ahead and make the payment.
Your 2010 visa denial is no longer a problem here as 2yrs is enough time for one's financial status to improve.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ovicity: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
smiley[b][/b]
meggy 11:
@ovicity ............ I will say my was favour from GOD. the woman was very nice and we were just chatting. she asked me questions based on my DS-160 form such as
why are u going to the u.s?
me: holiday

who is in the us? (i dreaded this question because from the forum i gathered if u have lot of immediate relatives u may be denied) i didnt know the best way to answer so i just tot what d heck? and i went on to say my siblings and parents are in the us. The VO@'s countenance changed though and she asked what status are ur parents? i told her and she said ok and moved on.

have u ever been to the us?
me: no

are u married?
me : yes (and quickly showed her my family photo.)
vo : lovely family.
my pic was in the clear bag i carried and positioned in a way anyone can see thru. cos if u want to show them ur doc, they just becon at u that they dont wanna see it. i just carried the clear bag and showed her. when she replyed lovely family, i then asked her if she wants to see the pic and she declined.

what is ur husband doing and how much does he earn?

reasons why i traveled to countries i have traveled to previously (u.k and norway)

if i was working, and hw much i earn and hw many years i have worked there?

have ur kids traveled with u before?

in the us what will u be doing?
me: generally having fun, seeing andtaking pic. around landmarks and shopping

VO: are u pregnant?
me: nope

vo: ur visa is approved
me: thank u
vo: enjoy ur trip
me: thank u.

note: no document was asked for, not even my statement of acc. she didnt ask of how much i had in the acc.
the lady was not intimidating at all. wewere just discussing.

TIPS: look good, be truthful and confident(they go hand in hand. when u are truthful u have a higher chance of overcoming the fear of interview. And most impotantly pray for the favour of GOD.

*Good luck*

@meggy 11, Thanks for that wonderful advice. I really appreciate. Remain blessed!

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by ovicity: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
Betty605:

I got mine tooo! cheesy yayyyeeee thank GOD! heeehee grin

Congrat 2 u also. Pls do post ur experience for others to learn from. Once again i say congratulations.

One Love!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by opsy4real1: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
Hello mates, thanks always for ur useful tips in ensuring visa success. Well, I want to feel ur pulse in my own case before attending the interview scheduled for October... I am still single but In the DS 160 form I completed, I deliberately chose OTHERS under d marital status option instead of SINGLE. I was asked to explain and I wrote ENGAGED TO MISS. XXXX ZZZ(name witheld lol) . I did so because that to strenghten my ties back at home...please hope I av done right and will endeavor to design a wedding invitation card with a December date in it as part of my documents. Secondly, i'l claim going on leave for a week wit a hotel reservation...even though am unemployed i'l get employment docs done to that effect and since I undastand U.S embasy dont confirm documents, i hope there wont be problems.
Also, should in case I want to reschedule my appointment with anoda DS 160 Form..is it possible? So wat r my chances as i visited Georgia Tbilis last year and i returned home unda 2wks and I also had kenya unutilized visas on my pasport because i learnt it always boost applicants wit previous travel experience chances. Thank u and pls let me knw and advice if theres anytin else i cud do.. Thank u all
Re: Usa Visit Visa by stone4rock(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
can any1 help wit an early USappointment date? a client of mine is really bugging me 4 a date in july. fastlink i thought this was ur business? why is it difficult 4u 2 reply my mails after ur 1st mail?.
1luv.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
stone4rock: can any1 help wit an early USappointment date? a client of mine is really bugging me 4 a date in july. fastlink i thought this was ur business? why is it difficult 4u 2 reply my mails after ur 1st mail?.
1luv.
Hello,
Sorry, I always reply mails on time, maybe the mail in question didn't reach me.
Please do resend the mail.
Cheers!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2012
Fastlink, please kindly mail me on pear_prince AT yahoo.com
about info on fast appointment... the guy that does it for me
is not around for now... got a client who needs it

Sheyi
Re: Usa Visit Visa by aydupy: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2012
Please i need help, this is my situation,
my husband is planning to go for his cousin's wedding which will come up in September, but he got appointment for October, how can he get an earlier appointment date
pls need advice
Re: Usa Visit Visa by opsy4real1: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
Wats da maximum number of times appointment can be cancelled b4 receipt becomes invalid?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
aydupy: Please i need help, this is my situation,
my husband is planning to go for his cousin's wedding which will come up in September, but he got appointment for October, how can he get an earlier appointment date
pls need advice

Well, he can't get an earlier date because if there is any
Sept won't pop up...

opsy4real1: Wats da maximum number of times appointment can be cancelled b4 receipt becomes invalid?

I guess this is on their site... try check out

Sheyi
Re: Usa Visit Visa by opsy4real1: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
Thank u sheyi. I will check it out . Also do i tell d truth or i withold it under the section in d DS 160 form that asks''HAVE YOU BEEN REFUSED VISA FOR ANY COUNTRY IN THE LAST 10YEARS''? Cos in the initial form i filled, I ticked NO even though i had been denied... Hope that doesnt mean?thx
Re: Usa Visit Visa by udeme1759(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
Fastlink,

Thanks for your response.
Kindly help to confirm the authenticity of this conference.

2012 Las Vegas International Academic Conference

Conference

15th to 17th October 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America

Website: http://cluteinstitute.com/conferences/2012LVconf.html
Contact person:

Please join The Clute Institute for our 2012 Las Vegas International Academic Conference, October 15-17, 2012 convening at Caesars Palace. We offer four tracks at this conference: Bus & Econ, Edu, Engineering Edu, & Hlt Sciences.

Organized by: The Clute Institute
Deadline for abstracts/proposals: 13th September 2012

Check the event website for more details.

Share on Facebook
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
Hello guys,
I'm sorry I have been ofline for some time now, it's been a little bit hectic for me at work recently,
I will attend to some of the posts by tomorrow.
For the no. of time one can cancel, it should be 3 times but in some cases could be more than that depending on some factors I may not be able to go into for now.

I will mail you tomorrow sheyi.

Cheers!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by opsy4real1: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2012
@sheyi and other contributors, i ticked ''NO'' under the section that asked in d DS-160 Form that'''Have u been refused visa to any country in 10 yrs''' whereas it shuld be YES but i feared it culd automaticaly affect my chances cos I have u.k refusals in last 3yrs but i feared it could pose future problem in as much as all my info. Wil be on their database and cud nt be changed.. I also intend reapplyin for d u.k visa afta d u.s and due to their(u.k) too much doc.verification,they can verify my info wit them and wud be a disaster even wit d U.S. Cos i've heard issues where they cancel valid visas. Now i avnt attended interview and can fil anoda ds160 form..do i come up wit d truth? And wont dat affect my chances?
Urgent replies pls
Re: Usa Visit Visa by SirP1: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2012
@opsy4real1 Please come up with the truth. If you're caught lying the consequences are painful. Your uk refusals shouldn't affect this interview as long as you meet all requirements. Just my 2cents

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by opsy4real1: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2012
@sir P. Thanks so much! I sure will come up wit the truth. God bless!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
opsy4real1: @sheyi and other contributors, i ticked ''NO'' under the section that asked in d DS-160 Form that'''Have u been refused visa to any country in 10 yrs''' whereas it shuld be YES but i feared it culd automaticaly affect my chances cos I have u.k refusals in last 3yrs but i feared it could pose future problem in as much as all my info. Wil be on their database and cud nt be changed.. I also intend reapplyin for d u.k visa afta d u.s and due to their(u.k) too much doc.verification,they can verify my info wit them and wud be a disaster even wit d U.S. Cos i've heard issues where they cancel valid visas. Now i avnt attended interview and can fil anoda ds160 form..do i come up wit d truth? And wont dat affect my chances?
Urgent replies pls

Hello, review the form once again, it shouldn't be " have you been refused visa to any country in the last 10 yrs before but rather, have you been refused US. Visa before .

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by opsy4real1: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
FAST-LINK:

Hello, review the form once again, it shouldn't be " have you been refused visa to any country in the last 10 yrs before but rather, have you been refused US. Visa before .

Cheers!
Thanks thanks! You are right. I mistook it as its rather on d uk visa form instead. I'm cleared on that. BUT pls can the appointment date earlier booked still be retained without necesarily havin to reschedule IF I update da Ds160 form wit another? Thanx and look forward to ur response.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by chrisjones: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2012
Hello sir I have been denied us visiting visa more
Than four tyms and I want to apply for another one
Pls tell me what to do.pls snd me ur cell number
Or bb pin number for another serious family
Matter. Thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by udeme1759(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
Fastlink,

Kindly comment on my last question.
Also add me to your bb contact (2869f20b) for future talk.

Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
Please I need sample of EMPLOYMENT LETTER for someone Employed as an Engineer in company, his previous salary was 77K and how they have increased it to 87K, please you can email me on :- meetlarryx@yahoo.com
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 3:00am On Jul 20, 2012
chrisjones: Hello sir I have been denied us visiting visa more
Than four tyms and I want to apply for another one
Pls tell me what to do.pls snd me ur cell number
Or bb pin number for another serious family
Matter. Thanks.

Post your experience at embassy here then we can know what advise to give you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by segzy2020: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hello House,please i will be having my interview on oct 15 at the us embassy Abuja its a business tourist visa. What are the likely interview questions to get from the VO that day i need your help friends
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
segzy2020: Hello House,please i will be having my interview on oct 15 at the us embassy Abuja its a business tourist visa. What are the likely interview questions to get from the VO that day i need your help friends

You can easily check previous post and see likely questions also make one or two travelling experience on your passport if you are going for Business Visit on Yanke . Good luck.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by taiken4ken: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2012
Hellos guys! My dad is in USA and wants to invite us down there (I and my twin sister). our interview is slated in august 30 in abuja! We are students of lagos state university 300l and we traveled to malaysia in may and spent 12days as tourist! Pls wht are our chances since our dad can't file cus we are 24yrs old! Your advice wld b useful!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2012
taiken4ken: Hellos guys! My dad is in USA and wants to invite us down there (I and my twin sister). our interview is slated in august 30 in abuja! We are students of lagos state university 300l and we traveled to malaysia in may and spent 12days as tourist! Pls wht are our chances since our dad can't file cus we are 24yrs old! Your advice wld b useful!

I believe your Dad did not input your name in his file for children and then we can know advice to give also you need to put more light on your issue here.If you have already filled the DS156 form then you have less advice to give or you change your DS156 form.

You need to have strong ties here because its straight flag that your Dad will want you to stay with him so you need alot of things to prove if you are using your Dad IV
Re: Usa Visit Visa by taiken4ken: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2012
sndrmrtns:

I believe your Dad did not input your name in his file for children and then we can know advice to give also you need to put more light on your issue here.If you have already filled the DS156 form then you have less advice to give or you change your DS156 form.

You need to have strong ties here because its straight flag that your Dad will want you to stay with him so you need alot of things to prove if you are using your Dad IV

My parent are divoced and my dad is married to a citizen over ther! Intialy when he ws leaving in 2006 he wanted us to go with him but his affidavit of support could not carry us all!
We have filled the DS156 form and the only document we are providing is our letter of introduction from our skool!
We are depending solely on the documents sent by our dad

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (323)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.