Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060388 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by opsy4real1: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
Fastlink, i want to ask a vry important question. Am self sponsoring myself for 10day visit to d U.S. My uncle has covered me up with employment documents and introduction letter as one of his major staffs. I av my bank statement and payslip to that effect.Now he told me if his biz account will help boost my appliction dat he is ready to give d biz statement of account. Do i really need it? He even claims d company can support my travel expenses wit $1000 and wit presentation of d account, it should be ok.Hope its cool. Thx
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
travelcare: It amazes me when I read posts concerning US visas generally. The poster mentioned in the beginning of this post that US visa is the easiest. I must emphasise here that no visa is as cheap as coaster biscuit. When you take time to visit the embassy you'll see a mammoth crowd all applying for visas. Now, if all those people were here and follow your instructions as you claimed, are you saying they are all gonna be issued visas. This is no war of words coz I know a lot of people would be up for an attack on Travecare. Its just a common sense. And not now that an American Ambassador and others were killed in an attack on the embassy, that was attacking the US at micro level. More stringent policies will be brought in to reduce the number of influx of foreigners to the US.

Normally, there is always a control on the number of people admitted. You done expect them to issue visas to. for instance all 5000 applicants who applied at a time even though they all meet up with the US IMMIGRATION requirements. To me, American visas are generally a lottery, you either win or lose. They dont even question some people and they issue visas while others would be subjected to rigorous questioning and in the end "sorry, you can apply next time".

The bottom line is, you have to get lucky to get visas to the advanced countries. They are really very tight. Just make sure you do your home work perfectly and leave the rest to fate.

Good luck to all potential American Visa Applicants (AVA)

To some extent you're right and that has to do with the issue of luck.

I've discovered that luck plays a lot in this usa visa of a thing. either
visit or student

Sheyi
Re: Usa Visit Visa by opsy4real1: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
@sheyi, pls ur take on my last post. Thx
]Fastlink, i want to ask a vry important question. Am self sponsoring myself for 10day visit to d U.S. My uncle has covered me up with employment documents and introduction letter as one of his major staffs. I av my bank statement and payslip to that effect.Now he told me if his biz account will help boost my appliction dat he is ready to give d biz statement of account. Do i really need it? He even claims d company can support my travel expenses wit $1000 and wit presentation of d account, it should be ok.Hope its cool. Thx[/quote]
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2012
opsy4real1: Fastlink, i want to ask a vry important question. Am self sponsoring myself for 10day visit to d U.S. My uncle has covered me up with employment documents and introduction letter as one of his major staffs. I av my bank statement and payslip to that effect.Now he told me if his biz account will help boost my appliction dat he is ready to give d biz statement of account. Do i really need it? He even claims d company can support my travel expenses wit $1000 and wit presentation of d account, it should be ok.Hope its cool. Thx
Hello,
For how long have you been employed? don't worry, your account statement would indicate that, if asked.
what position and what does your job entail?

N.B
Just be ready to answer any question(s) that might be prompted by the information you submitted.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by walexy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
How do i upload my passport photogragh on my DS160 form online? Please advise urgently good people
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
walexy: How do i upload my passport photogragh on my DS160 form online? Please advise urgently good people
you are not required to upload it
Re: Usa Visit Visa by opsy4real1: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
May 2010.
FAST-LINK:

Hello,
For how long have you been employed? don't worry, your account statement would indicate that, if asked.
what position and what does your job entail?

N.B
Just be ready to answer any question(s) that might be prompted by the information you submitted.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2012
opsy4real1:
May 2010.

cool, and your acct statement can attest to that?
Baaa wahala!
it is safer when your trip is being sponsored by an entity, although it's mostly business related trips.
cheers!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Feichi(m): 4:08am On Sep 21, 2012
My fellow NL's!!! I have a request 2 make dat needs ur urgent attention. I have a family friend in d USA dat wants 2 come 2 Nigeria 2 get me a US visit visa coz i was once denied US visa last July. They will be in Nigeria in 2months time so i want to kindly ask u if the US embassy will grant me visa when they go with me 2 d embassy via their influence. I also want to ask what they have 2 do 4 me 2 get the visa when they come 2 Nigeria. Kindly give me an advice as i await ur quick response. God bless u all. Shalom
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ChitownBase: 4:56am On Sep 21, 2012
Feichi: My fellow NL's!!! I have a request 2 make dat needs ur urgent attention. I have a family friend in d USA dat wants 2 come 2 Nigeria 2 get me a US visit visa coz i was once denied US visa last July. They will be in Nigeria in 2months time so i want to kindly ask u if the US embassy will grant me visa when they go with me 2 d embassy via their influence. I also want to ask what they have 2 do 4 me 2 get the visa when they come 2 Nigeria. Kindly give me an advice as i await ur quick response. God bless u all. Shalom

nuthin like influence for embassy ooo as for my own knoledge na all man for himself at the embassy wether obasanjo follow u go or not when u dont prove urself credible before the consular officer then there is nothing else just pray to GOD FOR FAVOR THATS MY ADVICE.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by opsy4real1: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
Dear FASTLINK(SHEYI) and others, Pls I need u to urgently shed light on this cos my interview is nxt week:= *my onward flight reservation is departing frm Lagos(LOS) stopping over at Barajas(MAD) then connect frm MAD to JFK New York and my return itinery is frm JFK(NY) to stopping over at Heathrow then back to Lagos. I want to find out if it doesnt mean to affect my application as I do nt av spanish or U.k transit visas. Kindly shed light. Thx

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 1:18am On Sep 22, 2012
opsy4real1: Dear FASTLINK(SHEYI) and others, Pls I need u to urgently shed light on this cos my interview is nxt week:= *my onward flight reservation is departing frm Lagos(LOS) stopping over at Barajas(MAD) then connect frm MAD to JFK New York and my return itinery is frm JFK(NY) to stopping over at Heathrow then back to Lagos. I want to find out if it doesnt mean to affect my application as I do nt av spanish or U.k transit visas. Kindly shed light. Thx

You are safe .
Re: Usa Visit Visa by usewisdom: 3:43am On Sep 22, 2012
sndrmrtns:

You are safe .

GUYS, BEWARE, Suxes2005 is a SCAMMER. Be very careful. He scammed my cousin. I will paste you his conversations soon.

Visit the bellow link from justwise.
Secondly, suxes2005 uses different usename on nairaland. Be Warned. He scammed my cousin in d name of SA Visa. Be warned. Be careful.

justwise(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21

Whoever is dealing with suxes2005 should be careful, i'm not stopping anybody from dealing with him but making it clear that he is not one to be trusted, this is not the first time he has been exposed here as a questionable character....this is one of it >>>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/667043/secret-behind-canadian-asylum-scam
Re: Usa Visit Visa by usewisdom: 3:44am On Sep 22, 2012
suxes2005:

To some extent you're right and that has to do with the issue of luck.

I've discovered that luck plays a lot in this usa visa of a thing. either
visit or student

Sheyi

Shut up, you're a thief and useless fake christian criminal SCAMMER.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by opsy4real1: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2012
Are u saying Na Suxes still be Sheyi(fastlink)?
usewisdom:

Shut up, you're a thief and useless fake christian criminal SCAMMER.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by opsy4real1: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2012
I guess to a larger extent suxes is not same as fastlink. Thank u.
opsy4real1: Are u saying Na Suxes still be Sheyi(fastlink)?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by usewisdom: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2012
opsy4real1: I guess to a larger extent suxes is not same as fastlink. Thank u.

I do not know if Suxes2005 is fastlink, but as far as am concern, Suxes2005 has diffrent nairaland username with different names. So, if you deal with him, you deal with him at your own risk. Chikenaaaaa..

I am over 1000000000% sured that suxes2005 is a SCAMMER/419/jibiti/Gbajue.
He will pretend to the last to prove you wrong that he is not a scammer.
Just be careful..
Re: Usa Visit Visa by topsyking: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2012
usewisdom:

I do not know if Suxes2005 is fastlink, but as far as am concern, Suxes2005 has diffrent nairaland username with different names. So, if you deal with him, you deal with him at your own risk. Chikenaaaaa..

Just be careful..
This usewisdom get problem..everywhere he is saying scam dis scam dat...I hope u urself u no be scammer..cos this is how they start...funny guy or girl who nos
Re: Usa Visit Visa by usewisdom: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
topsyking:
This usewisdom get problem..everywhere he is saying scam dis scam dat...I hope u urself u no be scammer..cos this is how they start...funny guy or girl who nos

Another suxes2005 messenger.. undecided
Why do u like hunting for trouble everywhere on nairaland? Oh no wonder, u're jobless.. shocked
Re: Usa Visit Visa by topsyking: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
usewisdom:

Just be careful..
Re: Usa Visit Visa by usewisdom: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
[quote author=topsyking][/quote]

grin Empty must be written by cofusion. Thats how God go dey expose una one by one as Suxes2005's messenger & traps cheesy tongue wink
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2012
Na waa for some people. cheesy Hmm,

Feichi: My fellow NL's!!! I have a request 2 make dat needs ur urgent attention. I have a family friend in d USA dat wants 2 come 2 Nigeria 2 get me a US visit visa coz i was once denied US visa last July. They will be in Nigeria in 2months time so i want to kindly ask u if the US embassy will grant me visa when they go with me 2 d embassy via their influence. I also want to ask what they have 2 do 4 me 2 get the visa when they come 2 Nigeria. Kindly give me an advice as i await ur quick response. God bless u all. Shalom

Hi,

They shouldn't bother coming,
No1. They would not be allowed into the 2mbassy without an appointment unless the person is a US citizen and that should be on an official visit.

The only way you can be allowed to enter with anybody is under group or family appointment.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2012
*Just passing by*

Sheyi
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
To set the record straight, fastlink is not suxes2005, Unu anugo!

There's nothing to gain from the tarnishing of someone image for nothing, If he had done something wrong, pls throw it open for us to judge him and decide other than labelling him a scam.

He can't be a scam 'cos you said so.

whatever the issue is, pls do remember that this place is big enough for everyone and one tree does not make a forest.

Cheers!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by usewisdom: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
FAST-LINK:
To set the record straight, fastlink is not suxes2005, Unu anugo!

There's nothing to gain from the tarnishing of someone image for nothing, If he had done something wrong, pls throw it open for us to judge him and decide other than labelling him a scam.

He can't be a scam 'cos you said so.

whatever the issue is, pls do remember that this place is big enough for everyone and one tree does not make a forest.

Cheers!

I'm sure if u click this link and read through the end, u will remain silent. https://www.nairaland.com/1055414/where-suxes2005 grin

I agree with you that FASTLINK is not NOTORIOUS CRIMINAL Suxes2005.
Suxes2005 is a Notorious CRIMINAL, 419, 4110, ... wink

In the above link i pasted, if suxe2005 is inoocent, u will see himbragging like mad here.. Thats why he's only spying and log off. Everybody knows suxes2005 just like the way ''everybody love ice prince grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
I wish this unfortunate low life people can just mind their
business and let this thread continue the way it started.

Its so sad you can just wake up one day and the next thing you
want to do is to tarnish another person's image on NL.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by usewisdom: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
suxes2005: I wish this unfortunate low life people can just mind their

Sharapppppppppppppppppppppppppppp You're a SCAMMER, 419, Gbajue, Jibiti. Simple..

Look at this Failed CRIMINAL. You even still have the gut to come here and talk rubbish. Don’t worry, you will soon hear from me.
Your mouth is so sweet than the sweet itself. Like I said earlier, I’m not afraid and I took all the blames like others have said, a proverb says ‘’Person wey dey find cheap thing go see cheap mess O’’
Guys, this is how the game started. I saw Suxes2005 thread here https://www.nairaland.com/601065/get-sa-visa-only-25k/1 about SA visa, and I decided to contact him through his email pear_prince@yahoo.com , and I told him that my cousin need SA visa, so he explained everything to me that it will cost my cousin N80,000 excluding his visa fees, and etc. This criminal told me that the SA visa will be issued in Lagos and it will only take at least maximum of 3 weeks according to his close relative visa officer inside the SA Embassy in Lagos. So I told him that the N80,000 is not the problem, but my point is to tell me exactly how it would be because I don’t any story to change later on after he got paid, and he said it will never happen.
I contacted my cousin the following day and I told him, and my cousin ‘’Ademola’’ rang this criminal so called Suxes2005 immediately, he sent his account number by text to my cousin that he should quickly go and pay N40,000 into Sheyi Shobayo. Gtbank. 0019350919.
My cousin rang me from Nigeria immediately and told me how this Criminal asked him to go and pay when I don’t even know him neither my cousin met him O! Guys’ trust me, despite that I never met this Criminal, but base on the impression and his conversations I’ve seen on nairaland as if he is a God fearing one, so I trusted him and I told my brother to go and pay him. I even told my cousin that I’ve worked with him before just to convince my cousin that he is not a scammer.
Eventually, my brother went to Lagos and paid him N40,000 naira cash with 2 or 3k for one yellow card. Guys’ a month went, I did not hear from this guy for complete 3 weeks. Whenever I sign in on my yahoo, he will appear to be offline pretending as if he’s not online, but he never knew that he was just fooling himself or probably maybe he thinks I’m still wearing baby-pampers. So, one day, I intentionally registered a new yahoo ID and I added him, so I pretended as a different person entirely, I later let him realize that it was me, and I asked him how far about my cousin’s SA visa, do you know what this idiot reply me? ‘’he said what happened was that the application is not yet ready because its still in the embassy and his insider said they’re still working on it. That was after a good 4 weeks O! After then again, A week left, I contacted him again on yahoo with the same ID, he said ‘’My cousin would need to go to Abuja again. I asked why, but he did not tell me all these before, our agreement was to provide the SA Visa within 3 weeks and we’ve already paid you N40,000, so why all these story changed now after like 6 weeks again? I was totally dumbfounded.
I instantly called my cousin to relax, I told my cousin that he shouldn’t worry that everything will be fine. Guys, do you know the funniest thing? I called my cousing again and I instructed him to call him and deceive him that he’s coming to pay him another N40,000 for him to know that money is not the problem but we don’t want all these story, .. do u know what he told my cousin? He told my cousin at my back again that ‘’The SA Embassy contacted him that my cousin should go and buy ticket. Meanwhile, he forgot that he took my cousin to the submission centre with two guys, and I’ve already told my cousin to be very smart while they’re trying to submit the application. My cousin secretly talk to the two guys, and my cousin told me that the main guy told him that Suxess2005 told him that my cousin has never paid him anything, and he is not even ready to pay balance the way he seeing him.
My cousin went to Lagos again to pay this Criminal another N40,000. Upon all, after like 7 weeks, my brother got a text from the SA embassy that he should provide his return ticket, Suxes2005 told me that he can arrange ticket for my cousin for N80,000, so I told him that whats all these rubbish. At first I should not have any business with Embassy because the agreement was ‘’We need SA visa and we don’t want any story, we don’t want to hear anything about Embassy. Our agreement was to give you your 80k and provide SA visa. So, why should we be dealing with embassy or any third party. That was the agreement. And he accepted that it was truly not our agreement.
One thing he did not know was that I’ve chatted with the main guy, and till today he never pay them one kobo, off which I have no business to do with the main guy. The issue here is we paid you for N40,000 deposit for SA visa, and another N40,000 deposit for ticket as he claim that the embassy required ticket within 15 days.
Now, the present issue and point now is Suxes2005 is SCAMMER, CRIMINAL, 419.
Do u know another funny statements he said to me? He said the first person that started my Cousin’s job fumbled. Guys, pls what is my business with any first person? Did my cousin paid any first person except only Suxes2005?? Thief.
If anybody do not believe me, then so be it and good luck. I’ve told my cousin to forget about it, since we’ve realized that he already scammed us. He has even said it through nairaland that if he scam anybody he’s sorry and he can return money. So, now N4,000 SA visa deposit has gine, another N40,000 ticket deposit has gone. Visa fee N18,000 gone. So, pls prove your innocent here. All what you wrote there are just rubbish. You sat down in your Scam-Room and a well cearefuly drafted message about this to defend yourself to convince VERY FOOL SCAMMER like you on Nairaland.
Sorry guys, another question you guys should help me ask him is ‘’How did Suxes2005 knows that The SA contacted my cousin, while his dad picked his call? You can see that he is not smart enough at all. Does the embassy has to treated his clients application differently from other applicants by contacting Suxes2005 before the embassy contact the applicant himself? Its Questionable !!!
My cousin told the other guy that the Embassy contacted him, so it was the guy that told this criminal, but he claim that the Embassy just called him now that my cousin should buy ticket, he never knew that my cousin has already received call from Embassy before his failed smartness .lol.
I swear to God, there was a time I was challenging Justwise because of this idiot. I never knew that Justwise was right and will continue to right O!
Don’t worry guys, I will ask my cousin to come register on nairaland, he has all the receipts with him and we will all see it here.
Pls find bellow some conversations I tried to retrieve.
NOTE:
PLS BEWARE OF Suxes2005. HE IS A SCAMMER.
Like Justwise warned, if you deal with him, you deal with him at your own RISK.
IM 12 May 2012 12:13:25
12:02:37
dotcom: Man yi
12:02:42
dotcom: Oga ooo
12:04:39
pear_prince@yahoo.com: I'm hia
12:06:08
dotcom: Why have u refused to respond to my last question sicne 3 days now uptill yesterday? I dont understand exactly why u refused to give me a straight answer. I just want to know the date on the ticket. You're to tell me, not me asking him. Because it is paid to you because u said u will buy it. So u should know the date of what u bought.
12:07:34
pear_prince@yahoo.com: Ok
12:07:50
dotcom: And very soon u will start saying someone did not trust u, how do u want someone to initiate trust when u're not behaving the way the person suppose to initiate trust to?
12:08:17
pear_prince@yahoo.com: Funny enuf I didn't see d tkt mysef
12:08:26
pear_prince@yahoo.com: It was did in-line wit the documents
12:08:43
pear_prince@yahoo.com: Bur I was told its July dey proposed 4 d travel
12:08:54
dotcom: Before the ticket payment was made, i know our chat lenght and periods...
12:08:54
pear_prince@yahoo.com: Lemme explain dis simple tin to u again
12:09:01
pear_prince@yahoo.com: So?
12:09:14
dotcom: So why after the ticket paid thats now difficult 4u to respond?

11:14:54
dotcom: This is another example why am angry atimes. Did u tell me before the 85k was paid for the ticket before? Did u tell me this before? What u said was he must buy ticket.
11:15:18
dotcom: So what u're telling me now is he submitted ticket with his application abi?
11:16:12
dotcom: And after the application is ready, the date on the ticket will be changed again to normal date....
11:17:52
dotcom: I will ask him in few minutes about the ticket he submitted.

IM 8 May 2012 19:34:02
19:22:32
pear_prince@yahoo.com: an asia country there
19:23:01
pear_prince@yahoo.com: indonesia
19:23:33
dotcom: i no fit sleep from 1am till 6am
19:25:35
pear_prince@yahoo.com: why?
19:25:53
dotcom: not u jare
19:26:35
dotcom: So how my cousin job?
19:26:48
pear_prince@yahoo.com: he's coming to lag 2moro
19:26:52
pear_prince@yahoo.com: we go submit on thurs morin
19:29:32
dotcom: ok
19:31:26
dotcom: I hope it is not only him that will go and submit sha?
19:31:56
pear_prince@yahoo.com: na wa oooo
19:32:16
dotcom: Nawa for what?
19:32:25
dotcom: Am asking u so as to know
19:34:02
dotcom: U said he is coming to sunday because we go submit on thursday morning. The word ''We'' is for two or more people, not single person now.... I always want to know fact about things, am not criticising u bro.

IM 6 May 2012 16:20:13
16:13:21
pear_prince@yahoo.com: hehehe
16:13:27
pear_prince@yahoo.com: please ask anybody about me ooo
16:13:27
dotcom: yes confirm
16:13:33
pear_prince@yahoo.com: maybe that is when you will trust me
16:13:38
dotcom: haa
16:13:42
pear_prince@yahoo.com: yes nag
16:13:43
dotcom: nawa O!
16:13:46
pear_prince@yahoo.com: i've not nothing to hide
16:13:51
dotcom:
16:13:55
pear_prince@yahoo.com: that's why at times i just laugh when u doubt me u know
16:14:09
dotcom: Look
16:15:18
pear_prince@yahoo.com: sir
16:15:40
dotcom: If ur hand is plain, then u have nothing to think about. There is a different between when someone is not comfortable with the service u're offering him/her, and when someone does not trust someone. There is a clear significant different. TRUST AND COMFORTBALE are different bro....

IM 5 May 2012 18:10:58
18:06:08
dotcom: <ding>
18:07:39
pear_prince@yahoo.com: Yes
18:07:48
dotcom: nawa 4u o
18:07:53
dotcom: Why u no dey respond anymore?
18:08:15
pear_prince@yahoo.com: I guess its d network
18:08:21
dotcom: Na lie
18:08:26
dotcom: No be network

IM 12 Jul 2012 10:19:22
10:03:23
dotcom: I fear u O! U collected money u no pay ur link. U collected visa fee 18k u no pay visa fee untill the very day. All the lies u said, it has all came out this morning. Ok tell me your profit from it? MONEY MONEY MONEY... Shebi u said embassy called him and his dad picked his call. How did you know that his dad pick his call whenu're in Lagos? or have have u now got spiritual mirror u're using to see things?
10:04:31
dotcom: My point still remain thesame. HOW DID U KNOW THAT HIS DAD PICK HIS CALL. Bceuase this is what u told me and confirmed to me. U said YES the embassy called him but his dad pick his call.
10:04:37
dotcom: So, HOW DID U KNOW?
10:09:37
dotcom: There is no explanation u will explain than proving your innocent as if u've not done fishing things in this SA visa iffue. It is very clear that u have eben trying to play smart. And all your smartness are just proven and leaking out.. It's God that leaked it out. Dont u know that when someone calling and pretending as if he is holy in the name of God, God always expose them. I've been dealing with u with one mind, but you've been doing yours with 100 minds all in the name of ''ere ajepajude'' meaning''Over profits''.
10:11:30
dotcom: A business of 10 naira and making profit of 1 naira with good credibility and good reputation with happiness, it is better than a business of 10 naira and making 9 naira profit with bad reputation, very bad credibility.

IM 11 Jul 2012 21:08:14
20:42:58
pear_prince@yahoo.com: See, dat Seun I met him on NL
20:43:06
pear_prince@yahoo.com: U lied dat u talk to him but its not
20:49:58
pear_prince@yahoo.com: Did mr odun and seun tell u dat I gave dem money upfront?

IM 11 Jul 2012 20:26:49
20:22:10
dotcom: Kosi oro lenue rara at all.
20:22:16
dotcom: Dont bother yourself anymore.
20:22:26
dotcom: But let me just say thank you.
20:22:46
dotcom: Our old yoruba father says ''Ebe lan be oshika kole je kari ile aiye gbe''
20:23:04
dotcom: Therefore, thank u so much for your concern.
20:23:07
dotcom: Eshe gan ni sir.
20:23:14
dotcom: God bless u and your family.
20:23:57
dotcom: I gave u job and u're telling me that pear_prince: D first person dat took ur cousin's job fumbled.
20:24:02
dotcom: Did i gave someone else job.
20:24:06
dotcom: I beggyyyyyyy
20:24:09
dotcom: Thanks sha anyway..
20:25:19
pear_prince@yahoo.com: Olu Jacobs is 70 today
20:25:27
dotcom: If u dont know about documentation, u should have say u dont know about it, but u have links and u will collect something. This is how i do my own. I dont tell people that i will do it for them. I tells them that i'm not the one doing it but i have people that does it, but i wil collect my percentage. Simple.
20:25:30
pear_prince@yahoo.com: No ooo
20:25:36
pear_prince@yahoo.com: I no be embassy now
20:25:39
dotcom: So, why all bunch of lies every single day?
20:25:49
dotcom: All because of Money that we will never take to heaven?
20:25:51
pear_prince@yahoo.com: Oh k
20:25:54
dotcom: As if u're not a christian?
20:26:06
pear_prince@yahoo.com: So u expect me to enta SA embassy and give him visa?
20:26:07
dotcom: And u keep calling Jesus and God name on nairaland?
20:26:18
dotcom: Infact, i'm disssapointed in u.
20:26:24
pear_prince@yahoo.com: I can package fake documents and give ur cousin if not careful
20:26:24
pear_prince@yahoo.com: rubish
20:26:31
dotcom: Tru b4 God. almighty i'm dissapointed.
20:26:31
pear_prince@yahoo.com: But I will show ur cousin
20:26:39
pear_prince@yahoo.com: See na u sabi
20:26:42
dotcom: This same God u;re calling, pls tel me, how do u want him to feel with this?
20:26:48
pear_prince@yahoo.com: If u like pass disappntmnt
20:26:49
dotcom: Did i hide anything from u in this job?
IM 11 Jul 2012 20:37:03
Re: Usa Visit Visa by goddyzee: 1:00am On Sep 25, 2012
Plz bro,ow much does an hotel reservation cost in usa dat will guarantee me a tourist visa and pls do I nid to have a fat bank account to get there.what's the minimum account balance I should have.tnx
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Thorpecoal: 2:43am On Sep 25, 2012
suxes2005: I wish this unfortunate low life people can just mind their

ε̲̣̣̣̥ no go better for u wif dis comment, Ashe! Can Ɣøμ̥ imagine dis kid? Ɣøμ̥ scammed someone and ure calling him a low life person. Ogun lo ma pa e

@op, shey u no fit trace dis internet holy fraudster ni? Oga ooo and hin go dey preach like Adeboye for here? Ofo lo ma she

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by imadebaby: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
cry I went to the embassy 2day cos my date of ppointment was 2day only to get there myy name was not on the list. Calld d customer care only to find out I was rescheduled for exactly 1 month ago 25th aug. Dey sent a mail on d 13 aug but went to spam mail so I didn't see it. Am so devasted pls fastlink wat do I do. I can't afford to loosse over 100k cos is a family of 4 application. Urgent help needed

FAST-LINK:
Na waa for some people. cheesy Hmm,

Hi,

They shouldn't bother coming,
No1. They would not be allowed into the 2mbassy without an appointment unless the person is a US citizen and that should be on an official visit.

The only way you can be allowed to enter with anybody is under group or family appointment.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
imadebaby: cry I went to the embassy 2day cos my date of ppointment was 2day only to get there myy name was not on the list. Calld d customer care only to find out I was rescheduled for exactly 1 month ago 25th aug. Dey sent a mail on d 13 aug but went to spam mail so I didn't see it. Am so devasted pls fastlink wat do I do. I can't afford to loosse over 100k cos is a family of 4 application. Urgent help needed

You opted in for an earlier appointment, since you have already called the customer care, what were you told?
I guess, you may have to pay for another visa fee. So sad
Re: Usa Visit Visa by VCTROKOYE: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
I have a valid visa that will expire in 2014. I equally have a good job.
Three members of my family are American citizens. My twin brother traveled thru visa lottery and two other ones, there husbands are citizens.
My brother has already applied for me for green card since 2006. And my brother has a good job just like me. He told me he would sponsor my trip to US and that I should apply. He is ready to send all the documents. My mother is there presently as a green card holder, although she would return on oct 20.
Please, how do I convince the consular office?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.