Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060603 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by iblaw: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Goddey1975:
@iblaw as at 2day d appointment date at lagos post is 29th sep while Abuja is mid Oct. 2,its ok 2 apply 4 us visa from now 4 December trip,finaly dis is wat u wil do fill ur ds160 and book ur appointment date 2 wen u wil return,so dat u can meet ur dec trip,cos d appointment date in lagos an abuja were faster dan plane.peace

Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Good day house.

I was denied in a very soft voice.

Here is the transcript:

Me: Good morning 

Vo: Good morning 

Vo: your passport please

Me: hand over my passport

Vo: where are you going in the US

Me: Orlando florida

Vo: why are you coming to the US

Me: to visit a friend

Vo: were do you work

Me: so so so company

Vo: how much do you earn

Me: **** above 200

Vo: Am sorry you are not qualified for a visa now, you
are welcome to reapply in a couple of years.

Me: sir may i know the reason?

Vo: i wish i could yell you.

Me: thank you.

Note: no document was checked.

And a lot of people were given.

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by gaskinachi(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Valleyofpeace

Sorry bout that bro, u weren't asked marital status?travel history ? Etc ...looks like d vo had made up his/her mind before u even got there.either ways better luck next time

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by handsomeheart(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
hi suxess2005, LadyGuinivere, worry395,how you doing ?more grease to your elbow.pls I have a fiancee that I met online dating and we have been talking about relationship, now she is planning to come to Nigeria soon.so what I want to ask is this, do I need to send any letter of invitation to her from Nigeria or how will she go about how to get her Nigeria visa easily with no stress over there in USA?she is an American citizen. pls I will like to hear back from you ASAP pls.thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Dyke004(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
vallyofpeace:
Good day house.

Here is the transcript:

Vo: were are you going in the US

Vo: Am sorry you are bot qualified for a visa now, you

Wao, just like that. we are sorry about this. it really looks like a decision has been taken before you came. all this visa thing na God o

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tiredof9ja: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Good afternoon good people of nairaland
Please I will like to get answer to the following questions:

I wish to migrate to USA with the aim of getting Work and probably not willing to come back to Naija soon. I have tried CANADA Temporary Residence Visa before I discovered this great thread through google. Then I decided to sign up and ask questions about Canada TRV which the answers gathered there does not guarantee a stay after the expiration of the VISA if granted. The fact is that I plan to apply for US Visa by end of this month since I am expecting a response to my Canadian Application before ending because my registered and paid short course starts early next month.

Now my questions:

1. Is it possible to migrate to US with my wife through VISIT VISA and thereafter get a stay without coming back go Naija?

2. I wish to go through Educational Conference since I currently work in a University and I can easily get a leave of absent with pay from my Employer. How Visible is this with your experiences?

3. What are the things needed for this purpose as I don't intend going through Agent again?

Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
tiredof9ja:
[color=#990000][/color]

I wish to migrate to USA with the aim of getting Work and probably not willing to come back to Naija soon. I have tried CANADA Temporary Residence Visa before I discovered this great thread through google. Then I decided to sign up and ask questions about Canada TRV which the answers gathered there does not guarantee a stay after the expiration of the VISA if granted. The fact is that I plan to apply for US Visa by end of this month since I am expecting a response to my Canadian Application before ending because my registered and paid short course starts early next month.

Now my questions:

1. Is it possible to migrate to US with my wife through VISIT VISA and thereafter get a stay without coming back go Naija?

2. I wish to go through Educational Conference since I currently work in a University and I can easily get a leave of absent with pay from my Employer. How Visible is this with your experiences?

3. What are the things needed for this purpose as I don't intend going through Agent again?

1. Are u a learner?
2. What u are asking is illegal. We do not offer illegal advice

Valley pele. Try and get travel history before reapplying k? Pele again
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
tiredof9ja:
[color=#990000][/color]

Now my questions:

So you want to travel to the US on a tourist visa, which only allows you to stay for up to six months, and stay permanently?
This is illegal.

And then you want to work, on a B1/B2 visa?
This is also illegal.

In fact, if you are caught doing either of these you could be banned from visiting the United States for varying amounts of time. Best to just immigrate the correct way and not ruin it for everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Kayraph(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

1. Are u a learner?
2. What u are asking is illegal. We do not offer illegal advice

Valley pele. Try and get travel history before reapplying k? Pele again

@LadyG, can you imagine, the man even said that he works in a University. These are the kind of people who are doing fake admissions and fraudulent results all over the place.

I always ask myself, does it mean that some people have lost hope in themselves whereby they have the mindset that they can never make it in this country?

Traveling abroad by all means possible has become the other of the day...

Anyway, the VO has told him the implication of his 'illegal' intents. I'm sure that the guy will still go ahead sha.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry359(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kayraph:

@LadyG, can you imagine, the man even said that he works in a University. These are the kind of people who are doing fake admissions and fraudulent results all over the place.
I always ask myself, does it mean that some people have lost hope in themselves whereby they have the mindset that they can never make it in this country?
Traveling abroad by all means possible has become the other of the day...
Anyway, the VO has told him the implication of his 'illegal' intents. I'm sure that the guy will still go ahead sha.
To post illegal actions on a public forum is silly.
To do it in front of a visa officer can not be believed!
Another red flag on the system for Nigerian visa applicants!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
worry359:

To post illegal actions on a public forum is silly.
To do it in front of a visa officer can not be believed!
Another red flag on the system for Nigerian visa applicants!
That's why I always ask if they are learners?
Ist guilty of trying to immigrate unlawfully and worst of all guilty of stupidity.
Papaking where art thou?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
tiredof9ja:
[color=#990000][/color]

[/b]Thanks for your prompt response.
Hope the responses were quick enough? tongue
Wubbish!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Someone else's posts are starting to look suspicious. wink
Re: Usa Visit Visa by loladeowoeye5: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lol.The man wants to run away
So Desprate.If he needs a job i'll be ready to offer him in my yoghurt coy.grin ;
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
loladeowoeye5:
Desperado grin grin

I wasn't talking about you but yes...if the shoe fits you can wear it. smiley
Re: Usa Visit Visa by loladeowoeye5: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
@Thegreegonner I wasn't talking to you OK.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dyke004:

Wao, just like that. we are sorry about this. it really looks like a decision has been taken before you came. all this visa thing na God o

Thank you very much.

@LadyGuinivere how have thou abandoned me? Anyway you still remain my 5***** General.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

It is well with u and papaking

Spykid u be winch? grin

Lol. Nne, how?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
vallyofpeace:
Good day house.

Here is the transcript:

Awwww.... so sorry! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Papaking1, how did yours go? Let us know... We could do with some good news right about now... smiley
Re: Usa Visit Visa by handsomeheart(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
LadyGuinivere, worry359,how you doing ?more grease to your elbow.pls I have a fiancee that I met online dating and we have been talking about relationship, now she is planning to come to Nigeria soon.so what I want to ask is this, do I need to send any letter of invitation to her from Nigeria or how will she go about how to get her Nigeria visa easily with no stress over there in USA?she is an American citizen. pls I will like to hear back from you ASAP pls.thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by NanaF: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Handsomeheart, is this the same online relationship you wanted a US visit visa for a while back? You earlier said you were married with kids. Not anymore? All the best with it

handsomeheart:
Thanks LadyGuinivere yes I have wife and a kid and 3 plot of lands and renting monthly income in Nigeria those are my ties here in Nigeria.what type of investigation do you think that they can carry on the Iran visa on my passport or questions that they can ask about it?though I just went there for visa change
cos before someone can be employ properly in
Dubai then someone have to get the employment
visa to get all the work permit.hope to hear back
from you

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by kuyeao123: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Helloo, I intend to go for my. Honeymoon in US without my fiancée knowing abt it, I ve got an uncle and aunt all citizens with dere family over there, how do I go abt it, planning on doing my court wedding next year July because of that, nd den d white wedding by Dec. Nxt year, so hopefully we go for d honeymoon Dec aftr d wedding. Thnks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry359(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
handsomeheart:
LadyGuinivere, worry359,how you
doing ?more grease to your elbow.pls I have a fiancee that I met online dating and we have
been talking about relationship, now she is planning to come to Nigeria soon.so what I want
to ask is this, do I need to send any letter of invitation to her from Nigeria or how will she go
about how to get her Nigeria visa easily with no stress over there in USA?she is an American
citizen. pls I will like to hear back from you ASAP pls.thanks

handsomeheart:
Thanks LadyGuinivere yes I have wife and a kid and 3 plot of lands and renting monthly income in Nigeria those are my ties here in Nigeria.what type of investigation do you think that they can carry on the Iran visa on my passport or questions that they can ask about it?though I just went there for visa change
cos before someone can be employ properly in
Dubai then someone have to get the employment
visa to get all the work permit.hope to hear back
from you

Sorry but you come on here with too many stories some of which must be a pack of LIES!
There is no way that we can advise or help people who tell us LIES.
This is your problem you are living in so many LIES that you no longer know the truth.
Please go away and straighten your life out.

4 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by BBluv2015: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Good day House, pls can ones boss sponsor the person?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nana and worry God bless una papa for 'borning' such intelligent and FBI minded shildren. See them... Na so them go go do babiyallah in US.

@Valley hiannn a general can NEVER leave a solider behind. When the battallion suffers a defeat they go back to restrategise. Abi u want eya eya? Naaaaa
It is well o

Hmmm this one papaking never yarn...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
BBluv2015:
Good day House, pls can ones boss sponsor the person?

What's your relationship with your boss? *side eyes @ you* Don't mind me o! grin

Anyway, I guess your boss can, but your purpose of visit will have to be in line with your organisation or something. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
vallyofpeace:
Good day house.

Here is the transcript:

@vallypeace sorry 4 ur denial,i can see d lack of travel experience,try 2 work on dat,we just came back frm 3days ghana tour,we hav start planning 4 anoda trip,if u dont mind 2 hav ghana trip experience wit us,u may get me inform,its well
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
kuyeao123:
Helloo, I intend to go for my. Honeymoon in US without my fiancée knowing abt it, I ve got an uncle and aunt all citizens with dere family over there, how do I go abt it, planning on doing my court wedding next year July because of that, nd den d white wedding by Dec. Nxt year, so hopefully we go for d honeymoon Dec aftr d wedding. Thnks

Kindly explain. How does one go on a honey moon without the wife/spouse/ partner knowing about it
Or how does one apply For visa for another without the other knowing
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
spykid014:

What's your relationship with your boss? *side eyes @ you* Don't mind me o! grin

Anyway, I guess your boss can, but your purpose of visit will have to be in line with your organisation or something. I stand to be corrected.
100 over 100! cheesy
BBluv If your trip is work related, it makes huge sense for your boss/coy to sponsor u. But if you are going on a vacation and na oga office de pay, as per what na? Best staff or werrin. If its on staff reward or something official cool. If otherwise...I join ajonwata apy kid to roll eyes o and cough

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.