Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1061234 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Jchi9876: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
here is as quiet as a grave grin

@ladyg and all gurus do they have ofe akwu with Cowleg and Hot agidi in obodo Amelica
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Goddey1975 how market?

I see your hand....Peace be unto your house...Shalomm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by 4tuneiphy1: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pls my nl peeps am looking for early date .i hv a conference to attend dis sept . abeg mk una help me oo
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Step84(m): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
justwise:
@Goddey1975

If you want to start your campaign against a specific VO at Lagos or Abuja embassy write to the embassy or use another social media but not here. Recently i have had to hide some of your posts telling people to avoid specific cubicle at the embassy, this sort of advice will not be allowed here.

Thank you.
Oga Justwise, how u doing? It's been a while. Pls help me out on this; I came to d States on a b2 visa for a conference nd I met my child hood friend during d conference. So now I hav to stay back in here nd I don't know what to do to make it possible. Pls I need ur candid advice pls nd pls. I will appreciate ur prompt response pls
Re: Usa Visit Visa by overlord77: 6:14am On Aug 15, 2015
Step84:

Oga Justwise, how u doing? It's been a while. Pls help me out on this; I came to d States on a b2 visa for a conference nd I met my child hood friend during d conference. So now I hav to stay back in here nd I don't know what to do to make it possible. Pls I need ur candid advice pls nd pls. I will appreciate ur prompt response pls

Here we go again, another seemingly tourist wanting to stay back and needing an advice.

Dude, what you want to do is illegal. There is a legal way and you can find all that out from the visa types/requirements page. However, if you feel your mind is made up already then I suggest you prepare yourself for long years of hiding.

@LadyG, please where is Chloe? Has she gotten the date now?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2015
Step84:

Really? Do u really? No u don't. U can hop into the plane and do exactly what u stated u were going to do- Go back after your conference.
You went on a B visa. Your maximum legal stay time is 6 months. Anything above that is a violation of ur visa conditions ergo a crime. So madam, neither Justwise nor any other person has advise for u. Surely when u decided to stay back u mustav had a plan?
Wubbish! Now u want the people that honestly wanna visit and return to give u advise that will make their own quest harder cos folks like u have finished pouring gravel in their garri?!

@Overlord, thanks for the concern.Chloe is very ok. Just attending to some personal ish right now. Will allow her to come and tell us what she decided unto her interview. Not my place
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry359(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Really? Do u really? No u don't. U can hop into the plane and do exactly what u stated u were going to do- Go back after your conference.
You went on a B visa. Your maximum legal stay time is 6 months. Anything above that is a violation of ur visa conditions ergo a crime. So madam, neither Justwise nor any other person has advise for u. Surely when u decided to stay back u mustav had a plan?
Wubbish! Now u want the people that honestly wanna visit and return to give u advise that will make their own quest harder cos folks like u have finished pouring gravel in their garri?!

@Overlord, thanks for the concern.Chloe is very ok. Just attending to some personal ish right now. Will allow her to come and tell us what she decided unto her interview. Not my place

The situation is worse that that, poster has a six month visa BUT the story was that the visit was for a conference.
This would mean leaving after a few days.
To stay for a long period will be seen as a fraudulent application, there will not be another visa issued to the poster.
Also this reflects badly on any other conference application by other people.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2015
justwise:

...but that is 2-3 days holiday...enough for foreign trip?

bros, its 8 days for us o. I don't think I will try it, I might pass off as desperate.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2015
Step84:

Step84:
My name is step84, am 33yrs
Thanks to everyone for taking the pains to read my story, I really need your advice on this; I have a girlfriend that we have been in a relationship for a very long time (10 yrs) and we planned to get married soon, God willing. Now I want to travel to the US which I know I will stay there based on some options highlighted to me. I want to ask, will it still be possible for us to get married, how can I go about achieving that and how soon would that be, if possible? Thank you in anticipation for your useful contributions.

Step84:
Pls I want to find out how long does it take to find a job in the US. I just got a Visa to stay in the US for 2 years and am looking at the possibilities of getting a job there. Pls advice me

Seriously you don't need my advice, many including myself adviced you against this plan 2yrs ago but you still went ahead with it.

Good luck though

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

bros, its 8 days for us o. I don't think I will try it, I might pass off as desperate.

No point rushing it, give yourself at least a year in the job and get a stronger tie to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by ayobj: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Am in Amsterdam on my way to the USA.wish me luck folks.all the best.will be back soon
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
ayobj:
Am in Amsterdam on my way to the USA.wish me luck folks.all the best.will be back soon
Safe trip. Maybe you l give us your POE gist. Why don't we start that too? Transcripts plus POE gist.
Cc:Allen please gist us ur point of entry gist

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Safe trip. Maybe you l give us your POE gist. Why don't we start that too? Transcripts plus POE gist.
Cc:Allen please gist us ur point of entry gist

Hahahahaha My Lady G for General, May God bless you, ok make I land now, after una advise me here I come make mistake for my form the US people come deny me, which I asap travelled to Paris with my wife and son, we spent 3 days in Paris, such a lovely and beautiful city, we came back then straight to US embassy Abuja and the woman wey dey either 2 or 3 cubicle approve our Visa, then preparation start asap which I left Nija via KLM dutch ( 1.1m) for me, my wife and son, the trip no be here cos na Lagos- Armsterdam (KLM/Delta) - Boston - New York but na Boston wey Dem stamp me ooo (POE). Me I know sabi how dem dey call their Immigration e be like say na Border Control or Homeland something something but make I use Immigration naah,

Immigration: Your passports please

Allen: Good morning

Immigration: just look our passports and asked why are u here

Allen: Family Vacation

Immigration: How much do you have

Allen: 3xxx Euro and 5xxx US dollars

Immigration: E no bother count my cash and next thumb Print and snap that picture

Immigration: stamp 6 months to expire 31st January 2016 and say make we enjoy our vacation.

From there we now use leg go their local airport to catch our Delta flight to NY, Boston airport big ooooo and e no far from NY, we reach NY for night and straight to Hotel edison for back of Times Square, we spent 3 days there and then to another hotel from there we go visit my sister for Lakeview Chicago, I love that place, Chicago fine well well, my sister really host us and she carry us go where Nija people dey for Broadway, my brothers and sisters in NL I weep for my nija people, Chaii and please DON'T OVERSTAY YOUR WELCOME, but if u do YOU GO REGRET AM, If you come Vacation once u finish go back. But meanwhile E be like say Taxi job for Chicago na Blacks get the job especially Nija and Ghana, Somalia, Sudan. Now I don return back to NY ooo and getting ready to bounce back Nija this Sunday to arrive Monday. I buy una chocolates and burgers but wait ooo Local flight here no dey smile ooo, U pay for ur luggages separate ooo, Pay for anything wey u wan chop inside plan oo, United Airline fine and Spirit Airline fine also. I don snap picture full my phone, I go post am soon. Lady G God bless u,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thanks Allen for the POE gist and advise. If only say 'them' go listen. Yaa Boston airport is huge and noborry to ask queshion. Safe trip back. Shay una go return malaysia afterwards? BTW you and your agent discuss after u get the visa free? Lol
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Misspee106: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=LadyGuinivere post=36952107]
grin are u an English tutor as ur day job abi na ur hobby?

@Lady, I sent you an email. I'll need your advise or suggestion on few things.

Can you please give respond to my email.

Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Misspee106: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Thanks Allen for the POE gist and advise. If only say 'them' go listen. Yaa Boston airport is huge and noborry to ask queshion. Safe trip back. Shay una go return malaysia afterwards? BTW you and your agent discuss after u get the visa free? Lol

@Lady, I sent you an email. I'll need your advise or suggestion on few things.

Can you please give respond to my email.

Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Lady G for General, Yes we are going back to Malaysia as my wife will be graduating next year April, moreover the agent go make Police report say I dey owe am ooo but that one na wen I reach Nija I go handle am. I no wan anything wey go spoil this my happiness. Lady G I go like tour Canada but the thread for Canada no dey helpful at all like this thread, any advise but the Canada na next year thing oooo.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=Misspee106 post=36985509][/quote]

Yes . Seen. But sorry honey bunch I don't do PMs. Ask your questions here. Jah bless
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Misspee106: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Yes . Seen. But sorry honey bunch I don't do PMs. Ask your questions here. Jah bless

OK. Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by NanaF: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
temmyonline247:
HOW DO I CANCEL A USA VISA, I HELP A CLIENT TO GET VISA AND HE RAN AWAY

I saw this post and couldn't help laughing .This agent got swerved and is looking for a way to cancel his customers visa.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry359(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
temmyonline247:
HOW DO I CANCEL A USA VISA, I HELP A CLIENT TO GET VISA AND HE RAN AWAY

So funny grin grin grin grin grin grin
Posts all in capitals shouting to everyone
Telling all that he is THIEF agent that got slapped. grin grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
NanaF:

I saw this post and couldn't help laughing .This agent got swerved and is looking for a way to cancel his customers visa.
Lol. Werrin people answer am? Una no abuse am?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry359(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Lol. Werrin people answer am? Una no abuse am?

Why should we answer when someone wants to get another persons visa cancelled.
Do YOU know the circumstances? It might be a lovers tiff or an argument about money.
Would you like someone to try and cancel your visa?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
worry359:

Why should we answer when someone wants to get another persons visa cancelled.
Do YOU know the circumstances? It might be a lovers tiff or an argument about money.
Would you like someone to try and cancel your visa?
That's why I asked if dem no abuse the poster
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Misspee106: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
worry359:

This forum was started by Mr Sean to get information spread round for the benefit of all.
Not for secret communications E-mail and phone calls.

Secret communication?? Next time try not to jump into conclusion. My request is confidential and I don't see you in the best position to answer my questions. Moreover, it has nothing to do with us visa, visit and the likes.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Justwise, my dad's worried that since he didn't use his last US visit visa, he'll be refused when he tries to renew it, but I don't think it's a problem at all. What do you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.