Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) (11388 Views)

Why I Am Single At 31. True Life Story / Thing I Know At 31 That Would Have Changed My Life At 21: / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by ednut1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Fake
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

How will they reach you...?
Through what means..?
Phone number. Simply drop an unserious email or I drop one so we can't discuss better.
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Phone number. Simply drop an unserious email or I drop one so we can't discuss better.
U can drop one...
I need to get some for the other DUDE as well.
It's very effective.
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by geesilver(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
can we call this evening news paper?
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by chudyprince: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
austine4real:
angry angry

Doctored chats
There's behind the scenes grin
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Op if you're stupid am not stupid that's a fake chat cool
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by AlphaStorm: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
All I see is 1 idiot with 2 whatsapp accounts
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Treborblue(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
yrex01:
This op messed up. The screen shot should v been taken from phone 1(guy phone1) not phone 2(guy phone2)
You too smart abeg

1 Like

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Akious2k2(m): 12:27am On Sep 01, 2020
Palema007:
He never wanted something serious but he was very serious getting investments and free V. No problem.... Judgement day will soon be here.

The Lady should move on though, it's obvious they aren't on the same "wavelength" . Marriage no be by force o.
That's how it feels when men also invest on women who then disappoint them
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Munirboss(m): 12:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Observation!!

Op if you screen-shot this conversations on your phone i think your writings should be on the right hand side or is ur WhatsApp different?

Who is playing who wink

1 Like

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:45am On Sep 01, 2020
EVILFOREST:

U can drop one...
I need to get some for the other DUDE as well.
It's very effective.
auroraadanne@gmail.com
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Munirboss(m): 12:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Kestolove:
And some people are believing dix chat

Just observe the screenshot please, he's writings should be in the right hand side, as it is on every WhatsApp.

He just made it up to get attention...
Congrats shocked
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Judybash93(m): 12:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Why are the screenshots coming from the lady though? Cos these ones are obviously not from the guy.
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 01, 2020
austine4real:
angry angry

Doctored chats

This is another Joro writing to Joro
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Whitecoal711: 3:47am On Sep 01, 2020
yrex01:
This op messed up. The screen shot should v been taken from phone 1(guy phone1) not phone 2(guy phone2)
you for flow with the fun
now you no go let us fit differ fake from original
them go dey wiser
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Hisduchess(f): 6:31am On Sep 01, 2020
yrex01:

You are an intelligent fellow.i noticed that it was the assumed desperate 31 year old Lady's phone that the screenshots came from,I just wanted to know if there is any matured person here who will notice instead of first bashing the female folk.some of the people here are desperate clout chasers I swear and the op is their leader.

1 Like

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Thanos1000: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
op won't mak heaven.... its a fake story
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op if you're stupid am not stupid that's a fake chat cool
you can see where I wrote I saw it online.
You can give the stupid tag to the elders in your house
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hisduchess:

You are an intelligent fellow.i noticed that it was the assumed desperate 31 year old Lady's phone that the screenshots came from,I just wanted to know if there is any matured person here who will notice instead of first bashing the female folk.some of the people here are desperate clout chasers I swear and the op is their leader.
did I put a website or blog there? Saw it online and put it here so people can have fun
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Thanos1000:
op won't mak heaven....
its a fake story
unto say I see am online and paste it here for fun abi? Pls always read to comprehend
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Kalatium(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2020
Rekhina:
See ur mouth, women shud be worshipped u know or I will turn u to woman with mi kuallah bubra juju
Who cares?
May be you can say that to guys under your beck and call.
As for me i don't care about your rant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen / Why Are Nigerian Boys Making Fun Of These Girls, What Is Wrong With Their Look? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.