Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday (73811 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Dances / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Dalby(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
See the harmony as if they love each other...
Money...
Hmmm
grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Yuceeluv(f): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
LMAO! Speak for your girlfriend bro!

Almunjid:

The man sleeping with u in the name of boyfriend is also cheating on u by sleeping with other girls. And he had slept with many girls b4 u. U don't even know who you're sharing ur man with. At least Regina knows her own.

Some Men get 1 wife and 3 side chicks wey him wife no know. He still believes he's practising monogamy. And he criticizes those with 4 wives. Na hypocrisy go kill some men. Lol

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Yuceeluv(f): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
As it should be, yes...As my mum had too.
BRASH:
so you want to colonize the preeq all by yourself. You are looking for a solo preeq
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Yuceeluv(f): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
lie lie o! Many things irritate me. One of the things i have phobia for is STDs.
Believe it or not!
jornwhite:

with beta money you no go think am smiley .... 3sum & 4sum won't even be a problem, never under estimate money again.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by RemoveKebab: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
stanliwise:
No go do money ritual o
Nahhhh, my brother only the stupid ones do that shiit.
Money way person no fit sleep with both eyes closed is that one money.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by dazzlingd(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
This is a proof that money can buy almost anything...
See as polygamous family sweet
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by masterflowx(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
when will I find my own Ned

Onyi22 alternative account. They will use you for money ritual of care is not taking...
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas:

They don’t have anything else to offer na. What do you want them to talk about? cheesy

lol

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by gift2xl: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
One ring to rule them all.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Roon9(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
doggedfighter:
Polygamy works well with money.
I mean maaaad money .

It's only money that can make co-wives dance like siblings.

I swear
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Grace4us: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
HomerTimpson:
i've never been less serious since 2016
[b][/b]keep dreaming...
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Prokaryote: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
When u have money, no be audio money o, ur wives and concubine will be at peace with each other....but come to think of it, so na this man dey nack all this fine kpokoz?
What a Solomonitic behavior!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
Gold digger
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Oga ned is enjoying o

Sophisticatedmoron? grin grin grin grin.

Na wa grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by ksmart027(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
Contiue dey find ned, you go find am tire.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by dominion001(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Poverty causes co-wives to live like tom and jerry.

Ask Baba for village.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by CptCharlesVane: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
When the money is right even the wives will rejoice with the side chicks wink
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by maisauki: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
doggedfighter:
I mean maaaad money .

how social media brainwashes people, only God knows

BTW, how many wivessss d man get sef
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Deborah98(f): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Okay
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Rawhumper(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Keep waiting for Ned, he is coming grin

quote author=Zzor post=93432419]No Ned for this Nairaland sef,all we have here are "e go better men" mtchew [/quote]
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Yuceeluv:
LMAO! Speak for your girlfriend bro!

Let the truth be told, most of the guys trying to counter you here; can't share their woman/girl (if they have one)

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Rawhumper(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dont worry, this is as a result of mistakes we made in the past like collecting bribes to vote the wrong persons, showing favorism, illegal movement of ballot boxes etc.

Have you asked yourself how you can make a real change in the next election? For power, they say belongs to the people.

If Ned has hand in occultism, will you do the same to be rich?

You dont need to vex because you dont really know the source of his money.

If you have a better govt, like in overseas, there wont be need to commit some atrocities we africans do cos of money.

This is a wake up call and i hope you really sit down and have a sober reflection on it.

Thanks.

IYANGBALI:
Rubbish! Why are they happy when I am here hungry and vexing?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Rawhumper(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
[

Bro its high time you rechannel your opinion to a better cause than to point accusing finger.

Its in a mans nature to be polygamus irrespective of his tribe but such can be controlled depending on the mans idealogy, indoctrination, spirituality(not religion), upbringing, etc.

There is hope, its not a mirage.

quote author=IYANGBALI post=93432597]its in their blood they just dey pretend ni[/quote]
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by vikithor(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
ekestic1976:
Dance wey no reach stomach bottom! The laughter of co-wives na bitterleaf salad plus bitter lemon. Na lie lie dem dey take smile am. No be me talk am, na the Elders!

Oyibo woman dey share husband?

Is accepting that 'thoughts' difficult to swallow and live with?
Where same rod is poking different holes at gleeful will,all those holes will graciously be commending that same rod as they eagerly look at time table for whose turn?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by theGUDgameR: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Damn Alpha, am gonna gather my wives like this soon.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by ekestic1976(f): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
vikithor:

Is accepting that 'thoughts' difficult to swallow and live with?
Where same rod is poking different holes at gleeful will,all those holes will graciously be commending that same rod as they eagerly look at time table for whose turn?

"Teacher, don't teach me nonsense"! Na baby I be, make Una no kill me with waistbeads grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
Sister rozz. It's nt of lord 4 a woman to gold dig. You're really slipping away 4rm d way of d lord. Lets gt u down to d church 4 sum hot session of deliverance.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Tmb78:
What you see is different from what is actually going on underneath,abi no be women again?
That girl should really be prayerful,if she likes herself.
Let me mind my business before I am labeled a hater. grin grin
. Which girl. It's definitely nt regina. Its d turkey girl that should b careful mke regina no go reason jazz 4 her mata
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by IvarDboneless: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
doggedfighter:
I mean maaaad money .

i dey tell u my broda
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Tmb78(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. Which girl. It's definitely nt regina. Its d turkey girl that should b careful mke regina no go reason jazz 4 her mata
Hmm! When you put it like that sha!
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by doggedfighter(f): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
IvarDboneless:

i dey tell u my broda
Ivar, I am your sister grin
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Naijaprosper: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sorry for the men in polygamy. They have no wife. Even the children know their mothers first in polygamy. It's the remainder that gets to the father.

And for money, don't be deceived, while it is very very important, it does not equal happiness.

A very rich man once told me: "money promises a lot when you don't have it. But when you have it, it cannot deliver".

Polygamy for any man, rich or poor, is trouble. I have seen the behind the scenes of this kind of setting with too many rich people than to be fooled by their smiles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.