Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday (73804 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Dances / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by abdullahi45: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
yes and more

Okay. Wait for your Ned then
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
mytime24:
6th wify loading cheesy
mehn, the way they're all lightskin and he's the only darkman is like a cult
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
See some comments ooo, we are talking about money and Ned here,some of them have started talking about their penis prowess,i wonder if any of Neds wives complained to them about not getting satisfied smh
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by ojuu4u(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
The love of money is the root of all evil undecided. I'm not God but I can't be a second wife not to talk of 5th wife. Money will serve me in Jesus Name Amen!!! smiley cheesy

Wake up to reality, larger women few husband. I don't knw if u married already, that's y u dnt knw agonising of be single without crown.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by jacobjamie(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
when will I find my own Ned
in ur next life
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Almunjid(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Yuceeluv:
The thought that the man's penis entering my own is also entering this lady and that lady's own...
I don't know how people cope with polygamy...
Different strokes for different folks shaa.
The man sleeping with u in the name of boyfriend is also cheating on u by sleeping with other girls. And he had slept with many girls b4 u. U don't even know who you're sharing ur man with. At least Regina knows her own.

Some Men get 1 wife and 3 side chicks wey him wife no know. He still believes he's practising monogamy. And he criticizes those with 4 wives. Na hypocrisy go kill some men. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by AfroKnight: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
cheesy

Feminists hate to see this. grin

One man controlling the lives of beautiful women with his wealth.

Some women are praying to join the queue.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by andyanders: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:

A bigger Ned, will surely come your way. just be focused. I pray that the person you will find or that will find you, that person must be richer than Ned. goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Yankee101: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:

When will you make your own money?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
Can you take a look at yourself, that's why I said you pretend alot.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Regina Daniels and her older co-wives have served us some adorable co-wife goals after they were spotted dancing excitedly at their son and daughter’s birthday

Laila Nwoko‘s daughter Maya Naya-Nwoko clocked 8 while her older half brother, Mabrook Nwoko turned 11 yesterday, August 30.

Their billionaire father, Ned Nwoko threw an in-house birthday party for them and their moms, Regina Daniels and other co-wives were spotted dancing together at the party.

In one of the videos, Laila could be heard calling out Regina Daniels to join her in a selfie video which she quickly did and they ‘vibed’ together.

Other videos captured moment they danced around a chair to know who sits on the chair once the DJ abruptly stops the music, of course Regina won.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI7aM8-Oia8

Happy birthday to these beautiful kids.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by DEEBOZZ(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
CAN YOU BE MY REGINA?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by superability(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:

Seriously I off for this your prayer o...
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by stanliwise(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
RemoveKebab:
In this life and dimension.

I MUST MAKE MONEY.
No go do money ritual o
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Yuceeluv:
The thought that the man's penis entering my own is also entering this lady and that lady's own...
I don't know how people cope with polygamy...
Different strokes for different folks shaa.
This oily girl will like to fvck o, goddamnit!
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by emmyN(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
doggedfighter:
Polygamy works well with money.
I mean maaaad money .

It's only money that can make co-wives dance like siblings.

Says a lot about women.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by obowunmi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
I'm sure they have threesomes. grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
your own is Nedu,i can perceive a Ned from afar
Nedu kee you there
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Awoo88: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
This man has some serious psychological problem. He must have problem with his self esteem steering from his looks. Hence the need to have young beautiful girls around him. He made enough money to do. Every should look for what works for them
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by manunitedbabes: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Wow money is good ohhhh
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by deardevil(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=93432484]This your own na Chukwudy,not Ned[/quote

Lol you're funny but never know...... Let me hold your hand and let walk through this valley together.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by muller101(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
vagina people. Only money can move them
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Chinny024(f): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Where is their hijab?....
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Juventus4life: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
doggedfighter:
Polygamy works well with money. I mean maaaad money .

You can say that again and again
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by DexterousOne(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
doggedfighter:
Polygamy works well with money.
I mean maaaad money .

My grandfather was rich and polygamous

It ended in disaster
Forget the hype...
It's not worth it
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by HabaHaba: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
ekestic1976:
Dance wey no reach stomach bottom! The laughter of co-wives na bitterleaf salad plus bitter lemon. Na lie lie dem dey take smile am. No be me talk am, na the Elders!

Oyibo woman dey share husband?

Kesh Talking bro!!

Women wey I know, they can kill for money or act good for money, and be best friends with their worst enemy for money. Just mention MONEY to a woman and see her facial pleasure.
Even the sound of money excites them.

I really weak for this one small
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Jydenna: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
What money can do
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Kingrefreshed: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=Northurmate post=93427995]

HATER[/quoted

Seconded!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.