Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,885 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday (73806 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Dances / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Juliusmomoh: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Goodman247:
even in africa in America, young women married men in their sixties or seventies,what is your problem
Can u allow ur sister to do dat ?...
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Stocktrader: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
when will I find my own Ned
Don't lose hope, but stop using cream.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by RPG2020(m): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
Broke redpiller,how are you doing

Broke lol nor go there my money long like London bridge

If you make me vex i go suprise your account with suprise try me
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Stocktrader: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Yuceeluv:
The thought that the man's penis entering my own is also entering this lady and that lady's own...
I don't know how people cope with polygamy...
Different strokes for different folks shaa.

Na wa 4 you o
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Drone95(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Wetin come concern me?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by BRASH: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Yuceeluv:
The thought that the man's penis entering my own is also entering this lady and that lady's own...
so you want to colonize the preeq all by yourself. You are looking for a solo preeq
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Malawian(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ned ori ihe dinma undecided undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by KristaPretty(f): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
She is happy and cares less about what you say! That's most important.

Ntorrrrr!! grin
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by ekestic1976(f): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
HabaHaba:

Kesh Talking bro!!

Women wey I know, they can kill for money or act good for money, and be best friends with their worst enemy for money. Just mention MONEY to a woman and see her facial pleasure.
Even the sound of money excites them.

I really weak for this one small

E be like say Women and Money na First Cousins grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by sharpwriter(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
I'm here my love... Open thine eyes and thou shalt see me. wink
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Can you take a look at yourself, that's why I said you pretend alot.
if that's the way you see it,well well well
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
andyanders:

A bigger Ned, will surely come your way. just be focused. I pray that the person you will find or that will find you, that person must be richer than Ned. goodluck.
Thanks and amen
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
if that's the way you see it,well well well
But you don't want my friend who's ready to spoil you right?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by bukatyne(f): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
doggedfighter:
Polygamy works well with money.
I mean maaaad money .

It's only money that can make co-wives dance like siblings.

cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
This girl dey try. Lord knows I no fit

Probably because your priorities differ... Hers is money over love!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by DrTims(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hmmmm
Yuceeluv:
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Bakin3(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Regina amaka.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by bukatyne(f): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
backnbeta:
The money is helping them cope on the outside...Orisa je n pe meji obirin o si undecided

A leyi ti wa o!

Every time I come across their story, I am always thinking:

Couldn't Regina have done better than Ned? undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by iretinyeee(f): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by bukatyne(f): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Gbogbowa:
it's a lie from the pit of hell that man may be meeting their need financially but sexually and emotionally they are suffering, imagine sharing another woman with my man,what a dirty habit,the same thing he put in that hole he will come and put in my hole disgusting thing,it's just like your husband having girl friends outside,the difference is just they call this wife then the other one girl friends

But all these women made their choice na
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by jornwhite: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Yuceeluv:

with beta money you no go think am smiley .... 3sum & 4sum won't even be a problem, never under estimate money again.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by bukatyne(f): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
The love of money is the root of all evil undecided. I'm not God but I can't be a second wife not to talk of 5th wife. Money will serve me in Jesus Name Amen!!! smiley cheesy

E ti take e personal grin

Amen to your last sentence.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by iretinyeee(f): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryu are very funny
007inc:

Go to Abakaliki and buy limestone , then go to ur village , call 13 elders , then mould ur on Ned .. Make sure u carve the head like a bald Eel else u won’t have Ned but „Negodu-Anumpama“
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by pocohantas(f): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
See some comments ooo, we are talking about money and Ned here,some of them have started talking about their penis prowess,i wonder if any of Neds wives complained to them about not getting satisfied smh

They don’t have anything else to offer na. What do you want them to talk about? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by mexbee1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Regina Daniels and her older co-wives have served us some adorable co-wife goals after they were spotted dancing excitedly at their son and daughter’s birthday

Laila Nwoko‘s daughter Maya Naya-Nwoko clocked 8 while her older half brother, Mabrook Nwoko turned 11 yesterday, August 30.

Their billionaire father, Ned Nwoko threw an in-house birthday party for them and their moms, Regina Daniels and other co-wives were spotted dancing together at the party.

In one of the videos, Laila could be heard calling out Regina Daniels to join her in a selfie video which she quickly did and they ‘vibed’ together.

Other videos captured moment they danced around a chair to know who sits on the chair once the DJ abruptly stops the music, of course Regina won.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI7aM8-Oia8

Many more years in good health and wealth to the celebrant. Cheers!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by techlegs: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
MONEY STOPS NONSENSE.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Exmilitant(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
No Ned for this Nairaland sef,all we have here are "e go better men" mtchew
Which type of Ned you dey find for nairaland, Money Ned or age Ned?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Ykc2(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Make una no Mind this pretending getting together they are doing,this how they told us that polygamy dont cus problem in Muslim families but last year alone more than 15 women in northern nigeria cut their co wife son's gbola, in Kuwait a woman put fire in her husband's second marriage ceremony killing Up to 30 guests plus the new wife ,come to south west all most all polygamous families are in court fighting over properties abiola is example, no woman enjoy sharing her husband with any other woman they are only pretending ,

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by ArticleBeast: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kalatium:
This ned is a great red piller.

See the way he gather wives and still in control
Money is the greatest red pill
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Shedrack777: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
July 2025
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Yuceeluv(f): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
That was why i said, 'DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS!
Truvel:
Dat's 4 Dem. As U Can See Dey Are Happy.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Yuceeluv(f): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Your first sentence is not clear bro.
ojuu4u:

But u re satisfy as women grow " menopause with husband.

It's time u wake up to reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.