Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday (73809 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Dances / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by chatinent: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Co-wives? Sth remains fishy.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Jannuxajj(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
B
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Sheriman(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Why all today's NL front thread make no sense like this??
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Kingbuhari(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ned will be doing them foursome , who say money no good
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Kingluqman(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
when will I find my own Ned

Lol. Small girl, big God. God will do it for you!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by pretydiva(f): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
When money is involve. They gat maintain
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Farki: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Remember guys it's not cheating if you're rich and agree to marry later.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Mastakija(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
they are not wearing masks angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Goodman247: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Reginal daniel is the only woman in history, who finally married her ascestor...
even in africa in America, young women married men in their sixties or seventies,what is your problem

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by sylve11: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
doggedfighter:
Polygamy works well with money.
I mean maaaad money .

You ain't wrong at all.... cool

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
chai!!! Ned my brother..... sorry for your account!
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by 007inc: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:

Go to Abakaliki and buy limestone , then go to ur village , call 13 elders , then mould ur on Ned .. Make sure u carve the head like a bald Eel else u won’t have Ned but „Negodu-Anumpama“

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by ezechi24(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
Na poverty dey make polygamy be like hellfire

I no dey pray make anybody die o....but the war starts when papa don go.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by ihesiuloa(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Polygamy... Well it's in your space to accept or not, but it's sure not the best.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by OgideAgu: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Cool

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
007inc:

Go to Abakaliki and buy limestone , then go to ur village , call 13 elders , then mould ur on Ned .. Make sure u carve the head like a bald Eel else u won’t have Ned but „Negodu-Anumpama“
shut it there,rubbish
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by majamajic(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
That's why Erica wan follow Kidd go house
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Sterope(f): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
I like their polygamy
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by vivalavida(m): 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nna ehn

Ned Nwoko will live long ooo
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by backnbeta(f): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
The money is helping them cope on the outside...Orisa je n pe meji obirin o si undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by holuwaseun04(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
virgin squad.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by zudozz: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Billionaires dey enjoy..They go even dey do 3some!
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by davidluv(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
#HappyFamily, but if Baba Ned do mistake die ehn, Then you'll see the true colour of them so called happy wives.. Just passing

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by 2cribz: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
By the time she knows whats shez doing,it might be too deep. For now she still dey her prime so everything na joke to her. Useless odeh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by wickedLion: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:

Thank your star, I am here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Goswill1208(m): 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
No be Now the problem they usually start sha . Na wen their husband no get power to control them again. Wahala no Dey finish for polygamus home.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by davealvaro: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
i have 2 choice in this life either i make money or i make more money
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by semyman: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
It's greed that makes Christians say one man one wife.
Unfortunately, they all keep and maintain illicit affairs deceiving only humans

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by zoghys: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:

Lol
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Blaze232(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
does OP want us to discuss about something that doesn't matter

Abeg try to make it easy... Post relevant issues and not this
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Witnes: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mr Ned really enjoying his money to the fullest. Beautiful wives, beautiful children despite himself is ....beautiful cars, houses and tour round the world, and what else money is meant for other than these listed? absolutely NO. Pls money slap me, beat me, run after me with 360 degree speed,,,I knelt down begging..Itseeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.