Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday (73802 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Dances / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
doggedfighter:
Polygamy works well with money.
I mean maaaad money .

It's only money that can make co-wives dance like siblings.
Spot on!!!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Gbogbowa: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
doggedfighter:
I mean maaaad money .

it's a lie from the pit of hell that man may be meeting their need financially but sexually and emotionally they are suffering, imagine sharing another woman with my man,what a dirty habit,the same thing he put in that hole he will come and put in my hole disgusting thing,it's just like your husband having girl friends outside,the difference is just they call this wife then the other one girl friends

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
zoghys:

Lol
im not joking
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Gbogbowa:
it's a lie from the pit of hell that man may be meeting their need financially but sexually and emotionally they are suffering, imagine sharing another woman with my man,what a dirty habit,the same thing he put in that hole he will come and put in my hole disgusting thing,it's just like your husband having girl friends outside,the difference is just they call this wife then the other one girl friends
let me breath Mr,shes right with her statement,stop preaching.lol
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by ojonugwa25(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Happy family,
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by deardevil(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
when will I find my own Ned

Am right here
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
If you are not rich, don't even start a polygamous marriage. Don't think it.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
No Ned for this Nairaland sef,all we have here are "e go better men" mtchew
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by kabukabu50(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Women will follow the money,you could be ugly,short,gorimapa...if you have money like the millions he has you can do whatever you like with the finest chicks.

All those Instagram girls you chase,they go to Dubai and lie with the dirtiest of the money bag men over there.

Men build yourself first,then you too can be a player and have them chasing you.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by 007inc: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
shut it there,rubbish
No need to shout, get on a 911 to Abakiliki ASAP. We must fulfill this dream of urs
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by zoghys: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
im not joking

Extend ur contact, just maybe the lord can answer that really quick than you thought.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by SimpKING: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Simplified!!! Money brings peace of mind
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by luvme0702: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chai! If man no get money, na mess up. See fine ladies dying for an ugly old man cos of money. If we no make money ,wetin we gain o?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
doggedfighter:
I mean maaaad money .

omo lo ọmọ, he know say e no fine but get money so he marry beautiful wives.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by RPG2020(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:

When you finally get sense �

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by IamgratefulLord(f): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
The love of money is the root of all evil undecided. I'm not God but I can't be a second wife not to talk of 5th wife. Money will serve me in Jesus Name Amen!!! smiley cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
deardevil:

Am right here
This your own na Chukwudy,not Ned
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by abdullahi45: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:

Are you Regina?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Yuceeluv:
The thought that the man's penis entering my own is also entering this lady and that lady's own...
I don't know how people cope with polygamy...
Different strokes for different folks shaa.
Dat's 4 Dem. As U Can See Dey Are Happy.

1 Like

abdullahi45:

Are you Regina?
yes and more
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by hopexter(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:

Go to Nederland, he's there undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
RPG2020:

When you finally get sense �
Broke redpiller,how are you doing
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by IYANGBALI: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rubbish! Why are they happy when I am here hungry and vexing?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
There Is No Issue Here Since He Has D Capability 2 Take Care Of Dem.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Uchasa(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
So Igbo people are polygamous?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by IYANGBALI: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
see me here
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by hopexter(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
No Ned for this Nairaland sef,all we have here are "e go better men" mtchew

No be your mate be linda Ikeji abi e wrong if you be Nea undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by IYANGBALI: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uchasa:
So Igbo people are polygamous?
its in their blood they just dey pretend ni
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by ojuu4u(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Yuceeluv:
The thought that the man's penis entering my own is also entering this lady and that lady's own...
I don't know how people cope with polygamy...
Different strokes for different folks shaa.

But u re satisfy as women grow " menopause without be in husband house?

It's time u wake up to reality

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
IYANGBALI:
see me here
your own is Nedu,i can perceive a Ned from afar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.