Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday (73812 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Dances / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
No Ned for this Nairaland sef,all we have here are "e go better men" mtchew
. Go ashawo thread. Dem plenty dere. As long u ar good at spreading leg like wifi
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Zetty177x: 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
I enjoyed d video..for me that man is nice to them...I won't judge them..biko
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nasrothschild(m): 12:29am On Sep 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by PropertyBuying(f): 12:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Enjoy yourself rich family.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by HomerTimpson: 12:53am On Sep 01, 2020
Grace4us:

[/b]keep dreaming...
thanks man. But you have limited imagination and i once read somewhere
[b]"never limit yourself because of other's limited imagination;never limit others because of your own limited imagination." ~Mae jemison
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by ojuu4u(m): 12:58am On Sep 01, 2020
Yuceeluv:
Your first sentence is not clear bro.

You are happy as woman not be able to get husband and later reach menopause stage? If a woman married a married man and bear kids is not better than come to this world as single and leave this world as a single?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by whitedove(m): 5:02am On Sep 01, 2020
co- wife? I'm sure that English was invented by Nigerians.nothing like that for all I know!
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by sirchrislatestn(m): 5:02am On Sep 01, 2020
Zzor:
when will I find my own Ned
I dnt blame u if u dnt manage that ur boy that is future billionaire be waiting for already tried that will use u for retuals one day
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Sirmwill: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2020
At least,they all have their special place in hell fire if they don't repair what has been damaged
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by IvarDboneless: 6:31am On Sep 01, 2020
doggedfighter:

Ivar, I am your sister grin
oh...u talk like a man, sorry sweetie

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by uncle247(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2020
It's stupid to think money can't buy happiness. I want to make money first, then you can tell me all the shit about money.

I want to start making my own legit money by letting you know: We sell and Install IP CCTV Cameras @ Homes and office's at a very affordable price.

Call: 08112813850 , 08063507804.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Zzor:
when will I find my own Ned

Never!
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by dododawa1: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
RemoveKebab:
In this life and dimension.
I MUST MAKE MONEY.
oga not by mouth but grace
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by TheCork(m): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Zzor:
lol

Please please please can I mate wit u only twice, I beg.. I will pay u up to 500 naira a pop. I swaaaar. What's yor nomba please? cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Regina Daniels and her older co-wives have served us some adorable co-wife goals after they were spotted dancing excitedly at their son and daughter’s birthday

Laila Nwoko‘s daughter Maya Naya-Nwoko clocked 8 while her older half brother, Mabrook Nwoko turned 11 yesterday, August 30.

Their billionaire father, Ned Nwoko threw an in-house birthday party for them and their moms, Regina Daniels and other co-wives were spotted dancing together at the party.

In one of the videos, Laila could be heard calling out Regina Daniels to join her in a selfie video which she quickly did and they ‘vibed’ together.

Other videos captured moment they danced around a chair to know who sits on the chair once the DJ abruptly stops the music, of course Regina won.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI7aM8-Oia8
Ned dey chop fresh meat sha
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Haloye: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Yuceeluv:
The thought that the man's penis entering my own is also entering this lady and that lady's own...
I don't know how people cope with polygamy...
Different strokes for different folks shaa.

Oh! I see, but would you have prefer not knowing the numbers he enters everyday just before night which he enters yours.
You don't know what men can do
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Kalatium(m): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Money is the greatest red pill
Only even been used with wisdom and ruthlessly. Or else you will be with money and still be an ATM.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by TheCork(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Zzor:
lol

Ok u win. Am now ready to pay u up to 500naira for 1 minutes to enjoy u. Deal? cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2020
prince3009:

Never!
are you a wizard in your former life
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by RuggedSniper: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by RuggedSniper: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Regina Daniels and her older co-wives have served us some adorable co-wife goals after they were spotted dancing excitedly at their son and daughter’s birthday

Laila Nwoko‘s daughter Maya Naya-Nwoko clocked 8 while her older half brother, Mabrook Nwoko turned 11 yesterday, August 30.

Their billionaire father, Ned Nwoko threw an in-house birthday party for them and their moms, Regina Daniels and other co-wives were spotted dancing together at the party.

In one of the videos, Laila could be heard calling out Regina Daniels to join her in a selfie video which she quickly did and they ‘vibed’ together.

Other videos captured moment they danced around a chair to know who sits on the chair once the DJ abruptly stops the music, of course Regina won.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI7aM8-Oia8
grin... Idumuje Ugboko clan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.