Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? (4446 Views)

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by pwiz(m): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2010
Please Nlanders,am curious abt dis.Can u giv ur bf/gf any details relating to ur bank acct? Some may trust while some mao not.Ur opinion plz.
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2010
yes i can. it hangs on trust
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2010
yes

then i'll just change it again  grin grin

i win both ways
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by Coolabbie: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2010
I most certainly wont, i neva craze reach dat level.
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by freecocoa(f): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2010
Errmm op am sorry i have to ask,why should he ask for it in the first place and what does he want to use it for?
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by slap1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2010
I'll give her my account number.
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by Ladyjide(f): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2010
Yes- I am saying that because if I am calling him my boyfriend I should completely trust him.
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by iyatrustee(f): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2010
Kingsleyinfo:

yes

then i'll just change it again  grin grin

i win both ways

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by jaybee3(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2010
I don't date hood rats so hell yeah.
Ma kinda babes have their own money so no reason to allow temptation be the order of the day
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by ebonyvibe(f): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2010
it has to be your fiancee someone you are considering spending your life with and you have been with for a while

Not a girl / boy you met two days ago cos 1) you might be naive on the borderline of foolish 2) Y do you want a total stranger or everyone to know how much you are worth.
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by MrCork3: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2010
ebonyvibe:

it has to be your fiancee someone you are considering spending your life with and you have been with for a while

Not a girl / boy you met two days ago cos 1) you might be naive of the borderline of foolish 2) Y do you want a total stranger or everyone to know how much you are worth.

Agony aunt is corrrect! wink
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by alagha: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2010
pls we are talking about ATM card here with a girl friend NOT even wife! is not possible and can be.
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by slinkky(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2010
NO i will never give her
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by Greatozone(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2010
Me?wait o u said if i fit give ma gf my atm password? I dey give am ma atm password i dey mad
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by MrCork3: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2010
ermm it depends if i get punny: YES!! wink
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by lumideezle(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
i can and i have (dat reminds me i have to change it asap)
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by Greatozone(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2010
How i go give my gf ma atm pin i dey mad but if na my i fit give am o .i didn't say i will give her o i said dat i fit give her maybe after i put some certain things into consideration
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2010
yep i wil, but dat wil be vise versa 4 sm1 lyk me who has a gf in the oil sector
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by livedit(f): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2010
To my boyfriend, no. My husband, yes! What would be the purpose in giving my "boyfriend" my banking information? Why do he need to know all of that?  If he needs, "help", then if I have it, I'll give it to him.  

Just because you are "dating" someone, you do not necessarily need to share everything about yourself.  It's not because I don't "trust" him, but because somethings should remain only my business until or if we get married and vice versa.  Leave some kind of mystery to yourself.  I won't respect him any less if he didn't give me his pin number/password.
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by thweraja10: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
Yeah there is nothing wrong with that if i have too many accounts i can just give her the access to the one thats less important
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by iice(f): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2010
Yea. Maybe he can memorize the pin for me grin
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by alagha: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2010
!!Mr Cork:

ermm it depends if i get punny: YES!! wink
pls just b careful b/cos there are many out there who are ready to give PUNNY! therefore b ready to v atms for them while enjoying ur punny.
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by ShyOne(f): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2010
Yes - of course

"My foot, Your foot"

If I can't trust him - he isn't in my life

But before anything is exchanged - trust is established and has been proven on different and very deep levels.

I love that man!!@!
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by Spclst900: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2010
I used to think PIN stands for PERSONAL identification number, should i give her it's no longer personal.
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by alagha: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2011
Spclst900:

I used to think PIN stands for PERSONAL identification number, should i give her it's no longer personal.

tell them pls.
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by furotex: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2011
anything personal remain personal ,pls an atm card remain a personal property therefore is not adviseable to be shared.NO
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by Spclst900: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2011
alagha:

tell them pls.
thats what i'm doing.
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by Nakele(f): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
no,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by Odunnu: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2011
Yes and its a practical 'yes'
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by 190: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
sure its no biggie,
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by sexylogan(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
p.wiz:

Please Nlanders,am curious abt dis.Can u giv your bf/gf any details relating to your bank acct? Some may trust while some mao not.your opinion plz.
No. sad
Re: Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? by Phate07(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2011

Emmm, girlfriend? No! angry

Wife? Hell yes! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should You Marry Whom You Love Or Love Whom You Marry / Imagine Your Son Says He Wants To Marry Her / Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.