Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (77128 Views)

Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) / Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) / Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. by mabeni(m): 7:02am On Dec 18, 2020
The
Re: How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. by endsarrrs(f): 1:26pm On May 11, 2022
AllOfUsAtManna:
old format cheesy
Hi !!
Re: How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. by ebrahym(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Good morning all.

Please does anyone have the number of the Alaba TV/Electronics union or task force? Please kindly share.

I bought a TV from someone there, they delivered, I however noticed that the TV screen wasn't proper on the sides, apparently he sold a faulty (repaired) TV to me, I complained and he promised to picked the TV but he didn't come, few days later, the TV started flickering and became unwatchable, he later sent a delivery and made me pay another huge pick up cost, weeks later, he sent same TV and insisted i pay another delivery fee, as soon as I plugged the TV, it started flickering again, I made a video and shared with him, he sent same delivery guy to pick up, I told him i didn't want a repaired TV in the first place and he should Please get me another TV in dame price range or refund my money (260k - 55" LG NANO CELL), he flaired up.

He later suggested another TV for 450k, something I couldn't afford, now he has refused to pick my calls or refund my money
Re: How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. by mabeni(m): 1:12am On Oct 16, 2023
ebrahym:
Good morning all.

Please does anyone have the number of the Alaba TV/Electronics union or task force? Please kindly share.

I bought a TV from someone there, they delivered, I however noticed that the TV screen wasn't proper on the sides, apparently he sold a faulty (repaired) TV to me, I complained and he promised to picked the TV but he didn't come, few days later, the TV started flickering and became unwatchable, he later sent a delivery and made me pay another huge pick up cost, weeks later, he sent same TV and insisted i pay another delivery fee, as soon as I plugged the TV, it started flickering again, I made a video and shared with him, he sent same delivery guy to pick up, I told him i didn't want a repaired TV in the first place and he should Please get me another TV in dame price range or refund my money (260k - 55" LG NANO CELL), he flaired up.

He later suggested another TV for 450k, something I couldn't afford, now he has refused to pick my calls or refund my money

how did you later sort the issue?
Re: How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. by ebrahym(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2023
I traced his shop and had a face to face fracas with him, he promised to refund 180k out of 260k

He paid 100k on the day and promised to balance 80k the following week.

The following week, this idiot told me he can't pay 80k but 40k and will pay 40k a week later, till today, he hasn't paid the 40k.

I will still appreciate contact of Alaba authority or talk force.

Look at what happened this morning, he has changed his logo, I messaged him, see his response

mabeni:
how did you later sort the issue?
Re: How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. by mabeni(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
ebrahym:
I traced his shop and had a face to face fracas with him, he promised to refund 180k out of 260k

He paid 100k on the day and promised to balance 80k the following week.

The following week, this idiot told me he can't pay 80k but 40k and will pay 40k a week later, till today, he hasn't paid the 40k.

I will still appreciate contact of Alaba authority or talk force.

Look at what happened this morning, he has changed his logo, I messaged him, see his response

it's organized crime. Reaching out to the Authority of the market won't change anything.

The only way you can get your money is arresting and seriously deal with him

Set him up with a woman and deceive him far away from the market environ and get him arrested.

You can as well call him out on social media.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.