Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? (21475 Views)

How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping / Please Help With Transportation Guide To Ìkejì Arakeji Mountain / No Social Distancing In Lagos This Morning; Ikorodu BRT Terminal. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by PureGoldh(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2020
The matter wey dey on ground so....e heavy for mouth
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Jaytecq(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2020
make i read
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Horus(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2020

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by thankmyGod(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2020
The transportation fare is throat-cutting.

ikorodureporta:
Me I don tire+o! sad cool
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by SexytorresE(f): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Tough.but me still looking for the social distance inside the vehicles and seeing none.
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by segebase(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2020
nothing like social distance in bus ....transportation now high AF
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by christopher123(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2020
driving oneself now is cheaper

5 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Luckydubby7(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2020
Lagos transportation increased is just too much.
Including government own BRT Bus.
This was why some of us were totally against total lockdown then.
These are some of the effects.

4 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by dheolexaone(f): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2020
With the mentality that Nigerian Public transport owners have got, I don't think going down will be possible.

At d end of the day, people from mainland working on island would have exhausted their salary on just the daily hustles without savings.

Only if d government have d fear of God sha, otherwise, keep hustling and leave this shitty country !

Survival mode activated

3 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by shedy03(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2020
Abuja-Yola that use to be N6000 pre-corona is now N8500 Siena bus

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by gnykelly(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2020
sherylbakky:
No be only travel, to me, travel own better sef.

It is not easy here in lagos o, t.fare that used to be #100/150 is now #400/500. It's not easy at all.

If government really want to help ppl in this period dropping of fuel price greatly sud av bn the major way to go.

government wasn't created to solve problems. it was established bro enrich it current occuppant

2 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Dpsychologist: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2020
The money has skyrocketed
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by waledeji(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2020
ladyF:
Honestly, it’s not been easy on us at all cry

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin
sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by magicminister: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2020
We need to hold our leaders accountable to us!

Haba naaah!
The suffering is too much and I wish I can wave a magic wand and make it all disappear!
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by seandurse(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2020
It's back to normal four on a roll withing lagos.
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by money121(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by crafteck(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2020
sherylbakky:
No be only travel, to me, travel own better sef.

It is not easy here in lagos o, t.fare that used to be #100/150 is now #400/500. It's not easy at all.

If government really want to help ppl in this period dropping of fuel price greatly sud av bn the major way to go.

Fuel price isn't d problem, greed is,

3 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Muftimenk: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2020
Wetin concern agbero with overload. Omo me i travel as i like all expenses paid by my cmpany
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by TITITEMI: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2020
I bought a car... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by bluefilm: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2020
You people should continue deceiving yourselves.

As long as you guys cannot man up enough to tell the government to stop lying to y'all about this SCAMdemic, y'all get what you deserve.

Nonsense. sad

2 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by bejeria101(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2020
With social distancing or new pump price? We said it this government of integrity is a disaster
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2020
Queenlovely:
nothing is expensive it's just that you can't afford it,

I feel your pain,

when my new driver was indirectly using style to ask me to increase his salary, I knew something was wrong.

somebody that I pay 150k per month plus all the chuwa chwa. he uses my vehicle to run Uber, he inflate price of repair, and manufacture fault for the vehicle.

I see but I pretend. that guy has almost completed his village home at my expense but I overlook.

truly things are very expensive in the market, there are still roadblocks on our highway, making logistics of food products expensive..

madam.do you need a substitute driver in case your main driver get out of season injury

3 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by AmazingELixir: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2020
undecided

Doesn't exist in Lagos....transporters are catching the cruise of a lifetime at the detriment of commuters.

The bleeping mass transit buses Lagosians look to for succour are now leading the charge even competing with commercial Lagos buses.

Lagosians are the most resilient people I've encountered amidst all these crazy fairs they carry on like it doesn't matter.

3 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Eniola40(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2020
Queenlovely:

I feel your pain,

when my new driver was indirectly using style to ask me to increase his salary, I knew something was wrong.

somebody that I pay 150k per month plus all the chuwa chwa. he uses my vehicle to run Uber, he inflate price of repair, and manufacture fault for the vehicle. using a Mercedes Benz Gguard to run Uber

I see but I pretend. that guy has almost completed his village home at my expense but I overlook.

truly things are very expensive in the market, there are still roadblocks on our highway, making logistics of food products expensive..

most people don't even go to their regular churches because of transportation cost.

from airport to maitaima Uber charged by boy 20k.
Hello ma, please i need your help on any amount, even if its 500 ma, Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by maxdi(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2020
BRT buses too no help matters. I wish all passengers refuse to stay at home one full day to protest against the madness.
I once almost quarrelled a driver who carried two passengers in front sit and expected me to still pay new fair of 150. I just told him to fear God.
Let's all declare a "No transport day".
Only gvt who gave the ego can withdraw it but will they?

3 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by superability(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Hmmmmmmm

No need to say anything
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by sunnyside16(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Even govt dey suffer us with brt fares
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by DrTims(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2020
That your driver is not serious. Anyways am looking for a job. If there is any vacancy cry
Queenlovely:

I feel your pain,

somebody that I pay 150k per month plus all the chuwa chwa. he uses my vehicle to run Uber, he inflate price of repair, and manufacture fault for the vehicle. using a Mercedes Benz Gguard to run Uber

most people don't even go to their regular churches because of transportation cost.

from airport to maitaima Uber charged by boy 20k.
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Mexyz(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Lagos bus drivers are wicked and don't have sympathy at all.... They've reverted back to 4per seat yet they are still collecting the same fare of covid-19 era...

2 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Queenlovely(f): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2020
DrTims:
That your driver is not serious. Anyways am looking for a job. If there is any vacancy cry

what's can you do
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by DrTims(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Abi. Are you in Lag?
simplepee:
Terribly but God no go shame us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos / A Truck Fell Along Kabba/omuo-ekiti Federal Road (pictured) / LAMATA Realeses Blue Line Railway Schedule For This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.