Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? (21485 Views)

How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping / Please Help With Transportation Guide To Ìkejì Arakeji Mountain / No Social Distancing In Lagos This Morning; Ikorodu BRT Terminal. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Nasrothschild1: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by harriet412(f): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
From Abuleegba to Yaba is almost 1k.
Transport fare is really crazy here in Lagos sad
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Lematin(m): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Please How much be Iyana Ipaja to Yaba presently??
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Alimat40: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lagos to Agbor, i spent#6500.
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by CheedyJ(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
PastorFire:
Somtin we are paying N50 here
It’s just terrible, las las na only God go fit help us..
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Simply6: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
They are all criminals dem drivers. They will pack fully loaded bus and still collect social distance T fare from passenger. Abeg government help us put mouth ooo, this ppl wan kill us for this Lagos.

Abeg move to front page ooi embarassed angry
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by eyeon(m): 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
oloriLFC:
hahahaha! Mad na! lmao! cheesy cheesy
Even to mad no easy kwa. grin
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Krisddon: 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
It's a crazy thing! I wonder how people in Lagos cope. Thank goodness I relocated to Asaba. It's relatively tolerable here.
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by chadrain: 12:23am On Sep 02, 2020
Me I don tir[/color]e ooo cry[color=#990000]
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by chadrain: 12:24am On Sep 02, 2020
From community road to satellite 1500
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Effico5real(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
JasperVII:
Abeg who has any idea what it costs now from PH to Warri?
Around 3500 or 3000 naira
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Hummel94: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
lmm4real:
They have all reverted to the pre covid loading capacity, but refused to revert the fair. When you ask they say "every thing done go up" undecided

Idiots that enter it nko
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Ruq: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Alimat40:
Lagos to Agbor, i spent#6500.

How much was it previously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Truck Fell Along Kabba/omuo-ekiti Federal Road (pictured) / Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. / Lagos Blue Line Rail 95 % Completed, Says Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.