Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching (4094 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by Liposure: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
Judas starring mercy aigbe and nkechi blessing; american ninja 2 and 3
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by IAmSkinny: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
chinchonglee:
All Vin diesel movies.
That guy makes movies so unreal
Swears. I hate bloodshot with passion!!!

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by IAmSkinny: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Rgade:
The Witcher angry Hobbs and Shaw angry
Hobbs and Shaw=the useless movie ever made by Hollywood.

3 Likes

Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
Missyford31:

I liked the Witcher.
Have U played the games on PC n PS4?
Nah, I don't really play movie adapted games.
Just soccer and GTA.
What did you like about that movie undecided
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
Rgade:

Nah, I don't really play movie adapted games.
Just soccer and GTA.
What did you like about that movie undecided

The tv series the Witcher?
It was ok I liked it I guess cos am a huge fan of the game n the original comics.
I know who all the characters are n the monsters cos I know all the Witcher lore.
But it could've been done better I admit
Yeah GTA IV was a great game.
I liked Trevor's character lol
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by EzzyCarter: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
Missyford31:

Awww ezzy, this was before we met right? grin

You bet cheesy
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:

You bet cheesy

grin
I been banned four times tonight n for no reason this time? Supermods unbanned me each time tho.
Was weird.
How bodi today Mr carter
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol
I'm not married yet. Are you?
Uncle, Shiloh awaits thee grin grin
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by Captainthor: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
He landed sliding down the hill and its very practical in real life but i agree most of his tricks are extreme but thats the directors fault and not him, he's actually a great actor
chinchonglee:

Lol i knw of that one too...
But that vin diesel can use car and fly into an aeroplane, the aeroplane will explode and he still won't die..

Dah was how baba jumped down frm a telecom mask and nothing happened to him. What a mess!
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Nah man. Still haven't found the one sad . I doubt if I ever will tho. Guess my standards are too high cheesy
Yawns. Get a sex doll.
Long yawn
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by chinchonglee(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Captainthor:
He landed sliding down the hill and its very practical in real life but i agree most of his tricks are extreme but thats the directors fault and not him, he's actually a great actor
What the F did I jst read nw?
did u say practical? from that height?
his legs re made of iron or what?
jst go nd try it untop small tree first!
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by chinchonglee(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
IAmSkinny:

Swears. I hate bloodshot with passion!!!
i didnt bother seeing that movie sef. i knew i would be disappointed.
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by Kriss216: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Chii59:

Uncle, Shiloh awaits thee grin grin
No wahala cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by derbykol(f): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kriss216:

No wahala cheesy
na few men dey go miracle marriage prayers for Shiloh.
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by Kriss216: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
derbykol:
na few men dey go miracle marriage prayers for Shiloh.
CC;
Chii59

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by K333M(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Thoughtfeed:
What Is The Name Of the Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching

The Conjuring (1 or 2)

Magic Magic.... if you haven't seen it yet please don't
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by Scavy: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
all nollywood movies
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by chinchonglee(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
greencard:
All "the rock" movies look too fake to me
U re right bro!

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by lifenija: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
muna
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by Felyyaks(f): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
The witcher
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by baralatie(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Amatarasha:
Kriss216 is a mumu part 1 & 2 ...d movie is useless to me
grin grin
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by Kabir5643(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
Mowgli
Lion king
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by dorin27(f): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
chinchonglee:

Lol i knw of that one too...
But that vin diesel can use car and fly into an aeroplane, the aeroplane will explode and he still won't die..

Dah was how baba jumped down frm a telecom mask and nothing happened to him. What a mess!
so true cheesy cheesy
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by chinchonglee(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
dorin27:
cheesy cheesy :Dso true cheesy cheesy
grin grin.

But its so annoying!
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by JOACHINpedro: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Human centipede.
Google it lipsrsealed
This movie is so not good at all lipsrsealed
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

This movie is so not good at all lipsrsealed

grin grin
It's disturbing on a whole other level
Re: Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching by Mystique8(f): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mowgli
Snowhite and red shoes.
Muna

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weirdest Thing / How Long Should I Take Prep Drug / Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.