Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,590 members, 7,854,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Red Truth - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (184155 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
When a woman tells you to " man up" , "be a man for once", "you are not a real man", "you are behaving like a child" or " you are not a gentleman", just know that manipulation is about to take place.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Self-love is not so great a sin as self-neglect—Henry V

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
I will keep saying this, Knowing the truth is half the battle, you have to practice what you learn.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by steve6: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dpsychologist:

4.) WOMAN’S MANIPULATIVE NATURE :
Women are Machiavellian by nature. In comparison to the average man, they are far more proficient in matters of persuasion and general social manipulation. The theoretical evolutionary basis for this sex difference is that due to smaller body mass and inferior musculature, women evolved to attract and use men as tools rather than directly compete with them.

This makes the pronunciation of female strength a propensity to be mentally rather than physically violent. Physical violence is outlawed, whereas mental abuse is not, with a suppression of physical violence without an equal suppression of mental, women are at a social advantage.

See A woman’s confession of how they control men:
https://www.nairaland.com/6020288/how-women-control-men-woman#92199887

And their manipulative tactics here: https://www.nairaland.com/6042546/women-emotionally-strong-creature

Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by steve6: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dpsychologist:

3.) WOMEN , LOGIC & EMOTIVE REASONING:

Women are irrational and inconsistent, they have a capacity for logic but they are not typically inclined to utilise it. Women must exert concentrated effort to be logical for it is not their factory setting, men on the other hand although imperfect have a far more pronounced affinity for logic. As such by matter of preference if not biology, men are near universally superior logicians and decision makers.

A logical woman is easily baited into becoming emotional. Regardless of intellect, women are far more likely to lose lucidity due to a stronger preference for emotive reasoning.

It is by extension of this that we observe women to be more easily compromised in a line of reasoning than men. A woman’s decisions are based on her current emotional state, not logic. Once overwhelmed by the feeling of the moment and riding on a tidal wave of emotion, even if an awareness of what is fair and rational remains intact in a woman, she shall opt to ignore it in favour of indulging “what feels right.”
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
In the dating arena, whatever you do put yourself first.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Asekhamid: 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dalil8:
Saw this on Twitter

Take note of the words; Son and not Daughter,

Mother but not Father. Girlfriend, not Boyfriend.

And you'll see the agenda of most females.

She subtly passed a message, only few would understand.

That's why i laugh so hard at guys worshipping their mothers, neglecting their fathers.

You buy cars, houses for your mom but you neglect your dad's.

Time will tell.

Any man who loves his mother more than his father is purely a simp
I love my parents the same and give them equal treatment..
Yes my mum gave birth and nurtured me,but my father made a lot of sacrifices for me(he sold his only car just to pay my first year school fees)
I see men always choosing their mum over their dad and I just believe the feminists agenda is really taking over the World.
if you love your mum more than your dad then you will value pussy over your friends and that will be the start of your downfall..
i Love and cherish my parents equally

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Asekhamid:

Any man who loves his mother more than his father is purely a simp
I love my parents the same and give them equal treatment..
Yes my mum gave birth and nurtured me,but my father made a lot of sacrifices for me(he sold his only car just to pay my first year school fees)
I see men always choosing their mum over their dad and I just believe the feminists agenda is really taking over the World.
if you love your mum more than your dad then you will value pussy over your friends and that will be the start of your downfall..
i Love and cherish my parents equally
This is the right way men should think.

To our dismay people ignore their Fathers but Praise their mothers.

I remember vividly when it was mothers day our pastor told all women to stand up and be clapped for but when it was Father's day, it passed like the wind. Quite unfair.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
There is a certain formula most romantic comedies rely on to convey how relations between men and women ought to go. It’s an old formula, as in Shakespeare and Greek antiquity old. It goes something like this:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
The story goes like this :

An avowed Alpha bachelor for life, questions the existence and nature of love, the sincerity of women, the illogic of not living just for his own self-importance, certainly the institution of marriage and lives, according to his rules, a satisfying life. He rationally observes the “madness” of his friends and fellow men when they fall in love, and out of it.

He either mocks their foolishness or is analytical to the core in understanding their madnesses. He is an elemental force of one – a captain controlling the course of his own ship. He’s not wrong in his estimations; they all add up, they all make deductive, provable sense.

That is until he meets her. The ONE special woman who miraculously, alone amongst billions, has the unique power to bring the facade of all that he thinks he is into stark, insightful self-realization.

He’s smitten by the only woman who could fatefully tame the arrogance of his otherwise cruel rationalism. It’s akin to a religious conversion; he’s seen the light, he’s in love and all of his former concerns are proven to be falsehoods – it’s the triumph of true love!

The one thing he was missing (the one thing only a woman can possess of course), the last piece to a puzzle he didn’t know he was putting together, has been added and now he is complete. And they live happily ever after,…

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Major writers from Shakespeare to our modern writers, use some variation of the above outline. The locations, time periods and actors change, but the basic story doesn’t.

Aside from writers, movies depict this alot. A contemporary example will be movies : The Ugly Truth, The Bachelors, Ghost of Girlfriend's Past, Play the Game, or Crazy, Stupid, Love. You will spot the trend in movies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
The reason this formula is so successful and timeless is because it is essentially the fantasy of love and emotionalism trumping logic and reason.

Women naturally love this because it puts them into the position of being the ‘cure’ to a man’s illness while making him look like a brooding, sulking, bitter child for clinging so tenaciously to his rationalism, when all he was really pouting about was feeling unloved.

All his intense powers of rationality, all of his implicitly provable facts, all of his monuments and achievements of deduction mean nothing without the only irrational thing a woman can uniquely supply – unknowable, fantastical love.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
That is a Blue Pill Conditioning.

It’s part and parcel of the Myth of the Feminine Mystique which makes women the gatekeepers of the knowledge of love; don’t try to understand it with your silly boy-logic, just leave well enough alone and be eternally grateful to whichever god you worship that a woman has favored you with the love you need to be perfected.

Movies are the best tools use to instill the Blue Pill propaganda.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Riener:
Men are "romantics painted to be realists" while women "are the realists painted as romantics".

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Every alpha a woman sleeps with takes a part of her soul with him. She will hit her epiphany phase and pine for all the alphas she slept with who are now wanting to sleep with the new younger generation of women. Once she comes to terms with the fact she has no soul left to give and cannot attract the alphas anymore she will marry the beta – the beta provider. Don’t be beta.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
As I write this, I cast my mind back to a time I did not understand women. It is surreal to write on “how women work” when one so vividly remembers being a man clueless in such matters.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
As a clueless man bereft of the knowledge my sanity demanded, I would ask men to explain women, I would ask women to explain women, and I would ask Google to explain women. Nobody really knew what they were talking about especially wikihow. The only answers I would get were gynocentric inanities mixed with general rhetorical platitudes such as “be yourself” and “be confident”.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
The problem with the mainstream gynocentric viewpoint is it teaches men how to be a good slave, rather than a good master.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
It teaches men how to cater to women, rather than how to inspire a woman’s desire to cater to them. It actively suppresses truths related to women, whilst spreading vitriolic untruth about men. It seems the system would prefer men are useful but ignorant, rather than enlightened and sovereign.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Men yearn to understand women, for they wish to attract them, as well as protect themselves from womanly predations.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
This knowledge is paramount for the preservation of man’s sanity. And yet quite sadistically, this wisdom eludes most men no matter how earnestly they seek it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Today, life changing truth is only readily available should a man open a thread such as this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Most men are unaware of women’s true nature, and the minority who are aware dare not discuss it publicly, for doing so may come at incredible cost.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
We roll

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
A man, having faced a crucible finding the red pill. Whether he be a 45 year old who got divorced or a 21 year old “good boy” who cannot understand why the bad boys are getting all the women, who gets told “Don’t worry you’ll get her in the end when she realizes she wants a “nice guy”, who reacts as “Do I really want her after she’s been pumped and dumped for 15 years?”

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
At this point in his life, he’s been manufactured as a beta, created as a product to satisfy the need society has for “good boys” to be the safety net of women once the women realize that they cannot compete with the new generation of women for alphas, and thus that they need to settle down.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
There is a reason why no 22 year old woman has ever uttered the statement “where have all the good men gone?”, while it is a mainstay among women in the 28 – 35 age bracket looking to settle down.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
His is the embodiment of pro-social behavior, and he follows the age-old social contract. Depending on his stage in life, he may have amassed an impressive career, built a nice, comfortable life for himself and is only missing that one checkmark on his list, the wife and kids.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
At this point he may hunt down a prospect, get married, have a couple of children, and for a moment in time he experiences the realization of his blue pill illusion . However, as with all illusions, once the curtain is pulled away, the smoke vanishes and the mirrors break, there is very little left.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2020

It is always better to know the truth than remain deceived. Even if learning the truth makes you angry.
—Dpsychologist

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Great job you're doing boss, Kudos.
Good evening..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (98) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.