Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,964 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

The Red Truth - Romance (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182381 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Rafiquie:
Hey guys, I need a little help here, I've been drowning in the REDTruth for a while now and getting introspective I've come to realize I have 'approach anxiety', here's where I need y'all, could you give me a few open ended questions i could use to begin a conversation in places like a mall, the street or even a taxi. Id really appreciate the help.

The era of giving openers have far gone. We now rely on our guts.

Practice and make mistakes. You will learn faster.

Just go over to ladies in the mall, street etc and start a convo with her. Just use what is around her environment or what she is wearing , holding or close to as a conversation starter.

Your brain is smarter than you think.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 05, 2022
Dpsychologist:

WTF

Can you see what i am talking about. Impregnating herself via semen from used condom from a millionaire and was still paid exorbitant cash.

There was a case in which a 23 year old woman raped a 16 year old boy. Couple Of years later she tool the case to court to file for child support from that same boy who is now 18years. The boy was made to pay for child support for a baby he never wanted.
One of the reasons why America will be destroyed soon. The injustice and conspiracy against men is too much. It is aimed at destroying Family. No wonder women (those who let themselves to be used) are Satan's weapon. Perhaps, one of the reason why a maternal Uncle of mine who had children with a Dutch woman, didn't marry her because the wicked system favours her. She is his partner. Feminism is a poison that also affects the Feminists. Deep down, these feminists are bitter and I don't pity them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 05, 2022
CosmicPhoenix:
Baby mama cannot help you in America, child support will milk you dry.
In America,the law view Animals as the most important, followed by women then kids,men come last.

If I were the men I will emigrate in mass to a more favourable place. We will see who needs who the most.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Dpsychologist:
Be tough

This is how it is in life for everyone: people will take from you what they can. If they sense that you are the type of person who accepts and submits, they will push and push until they have established an exploitative relationship with you.

Some will do this overtly; others are more slippery and passive aggressive. You must demonstrate to them that there are lines that cannot be crossed; they will pay a price for trying to push you around.

This comes from your attitude—fearless and always prepared to fight. It radiates outward and can be read in your manner without you having to speak a word.

By a paradoxical law of human nature, trying to please people less will make them more likely in the long run to respect and treat you better.
Agreed 100%. In my neighborhood, People that talked nonsense behind my back, I didn't confront them but ignored them permanently. When they tried to greet me, I didn't answer but continue going where I was going. One of them was saying that, this guy (me) looks like one that will beat the hell out of a person. As for a lady who is sexy but facially average, she has two kids but I haven't seen her husband for once (she is likely a baby mama). She is overtly friendly, and she is playful and manipulative to the male folk. She may be close to a guy today and tomorrow the closeness disappears. I no send am. If I see a glimpse of her, a glance and I focus my eyes elsewhere. I refuse to be an option of a depreciated value. Mostly, I use her as a training in controlling myself, any sexy woman I see, I won't pay attention to that person unless I see and get benefits. I haven't talked to her and I don't intend to. No time!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Vicboy1(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Dpsychologist is possible to change a girl that dress covered to be dressing sexy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Kalatium(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Vicboy1:
Dpsychologist is possible to change a girl that dress covered to be dressing sexy
Why don't u just look for a girl that dress sexy. Stop trying to change potato into a yam.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Vicboy1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kalatium:

Why don't u just look for a girl that dress sexy. Stop trying to change potato into a yam.
It very possible. Speaking from experience.
I have seen it happen in university
Go and browse about good girl gone bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Kalatium(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Vicboy1:

It very possible. Speaking from experience.
I have seen it happen in university
Go and browse about good girl gone bad

It's her choice not yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Vicboy1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kalatium:

It's her choice not yours.
Yes. You can still change her by implanting the choice in her mind.
And once a good girl goes bad she is gone forever
Re: The Red Truth by Kalatium(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Vicboy1:

Yes. You can still change her by implanting the choice in her mind.
And once a good girl goes bad she is gone forever
Exactly my point.

If every guy is advices to influence a "good girl" into " bad girl".

There will be no good girl left.

Why don't u just go for the bad girls and flex then go for good girls when u want something serious.

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
Just watching a Nollywood movie called Painful Ritual with Zubby Michael playing the lead role as a poor, loving husband and father (Nice guy) whose hypergamous wife heavily influenced by her equally hypergamous mother disrespects him for his inability to provide. She started seeing a rich man (an idiot) who wants to marry her despite of being married to the nice guy with children. As I watch the movie, all the lessons, I have been receiving on this thread kept replaying in my mind. The Nice guy should drop his so-called wife who is opportunistically loyal. He is a huge simp. Still watching though.

5 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Kalatium(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
We have come far in 2022 as we approach the end. Let's do well to reflect on2022

10 Lessons from 2022
https://aykefas..com/2022/12/10-lessons-from-2022.html?m=1#more
Re: The Red Truth by Starberg(m): 2:00am On Jan 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Starberg(m): 2:01am On Jan 03, 2023
Dpsychologist:
Happy New year everyone

This is overwhelming, as an English graduand, I need to salute you for your choice of words, they are beyond what a layman can decipher.

I have sent you an email and have tried to join the Telegram forum but met with no success

Modified: I have joined the platform, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Starberg:

This is overwhelming, as an English graduand, I need to salute you for your choice of words, they are beyond what a layman can decipher.

I have sent you an email and have tried to join the Telegram forum but met with no success

Modified: I have joined the platform, thanks.

Noted, thanks for being part of us.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2023
The Marriage Conundrum
https://rptruth..com/2022/12/pursuit-of-happiness.html?m=1

The above post titled "Marriage Conundrum" is a thought provoking post and requires you to think deep before you answer.

Do well to read through then drop your comments on the blog let's discuss pls.

Note : We have launch a blog to augment this thread. It deals with every day life happenings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2023
https://rptruth..com/2022/12/insatiable.html?m=1

We have lunched a blog to supplement this thread where there is no ban by antispam bot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by SonOfHercules: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2023
The blog is not working....

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Sukkyy2010: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Agreed 100%. In my neighborhood, People that talked nonsense behind my back, I didn't confront them but ignored them permanently. When they tried to greed me, I didn't answer but continue going where I was going. One of them was saying that, this guy (me) looks like one that will beat the hell out of a person. As for a lady who is sexy but facially average, she has two kids but I haven't seen her husband for once (she is likely a baby mama). She is overtly friendly, and she is playful and manipulative to the male folk. She may be close to a guy today and tomorrow the closeness disappears. I no send am. If I see a glimpse of her, a glance and I focus my eyes elsewhere. I refuse to be an option of a depreciated value. Mostly, I use her as a training in controlling myself, any sexy woman I see, I won't pay attention to that person unless I see and get benefits. I haven't talked to her and I don't intend to. No time!
Lol, sá don't misused the principle hence you do not turn to misogynist but at all cost avoid baby mama.
Re: The Red Truth by Philosopher1979: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dpsychologist:

Some reasons why a ho is a bad wife
A promiscuous woman's oxytocin and phenylethylamine (bonding brain chemicals) are very low. Hence she is unable to romantically bond with a man in the future.

This is great if you want casual sex but it’s bad if you actually want to be in love/start a family.

A woman who’s had many d1cks and relationships no matter what she rationalises or desires is near incapable of pair bonding. These women are often bitter, they feel owed something from their chain of suitors as a symptom of their latent narcissism and view men collectively as an arbitrary segment of the population that can be exploited for self-gain as a result.

Another problem is that there is high chance of her cheating. You must have heard stories of women Cheating On their husbands with her ex. (this is okafor's law at work). Even if she doesn’t cheat with her ex, she might cheat with her Neighbour.

There are men who thought a woman past does not matter as long as she is changed now. Some men even while she is still whoring around he will still agree to marry her in the guise of he will change her. Most times it doesnt end well for them.

Real life Example
Let me give you a true story that happened in my area.

A man got married to a lady despite the warnings he receive of her past promiscuous life. He said he will change her, that love is more important. However, within 8months he came to our pastor that his marriage should be annulled.

A friend of mine told me what really happened. After their wedding, the man begins hustling for his new family. While he was away, his wife is busy collecting different d1cks from guys.

His attention was brought to the misdemeanor of his wife but he was doubting their story saying it was not possible, claiming she is faithful to him.

Until one of his friend convinced him to pretend he is travelling. He told his wife he will be travelling for 4days.

However, he shocked her by coming back the next day and caught her pants down with his neighbor. In Anger, he told her pack all her things and leave. Today, they are seperated.

Being sexually active from a young age has a psychological effect on women. They tend nor to be ablebto control themselves again. I call it hypersexualizarion. Unfortunately most ladies are hupersexualized adultery prone and not fit for marriagr due to the free sex ideology. It has damaged them psychologically

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sukkyy2010:

Lol, sá don't misused the principle hence you do not turn to misogynist but at all cost avoid baby mama.
I understand. But I interact with those ladies that are worth it.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2023
Philosopher1979:

Being sexually active from a young age has a psychological effect on women. They tend nor to be ablebto control themselves again. I call it hypersexualizarion. Unfortunately most ladies are hupersexualized adultery prone and not fit for marriagr due to the free sex ideology. It has damaged them psychologically
Thanks to feminism and sexual revolution, they world is where it is today.

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
The reason why most men never know the true behaviour of a woman they're involved with is because of their moral and judgemental nature. You can know a woman in and out. All you have to do is gradually encourage her to reveal all her nasty behaviours while acting like you're cool with it.

99% of men, when meeting a woman, start dictating what they like in a woman and what they don't like. This makes the woman become a chameleon.
If you tell a hoe that you hate hoes, she will become a nun anytime you're around. Tell her you hate nagging and she will hardly complain when she is with you. If she hears you say you don't like club girls, she will act like she only goes to church vigils.

She will not change her behaviour. She will just keep you in the dark and show you mostly what you want to see. After marriage, after becoming comfortable with you, she will start feeling no need to be a chameleon anymore. She has you all to herself now. You're fully invested. So, now, she can be her true self, especially if she's had kids for you.

That said, nothing is set in stone. However, this understanding makes things, at least, a little bit manageable for those interested in marrying.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
The reason why most men never know the true behaviour of a woman they're involved with is because of their moral and judgemental nature. You can know a woman in and out. All you have to do is gradually encourage her to reveal all her nasty behaviours while acting like you're cool with it.

99% of men, when meeting a woman, start dictating what they like in a woman and what they don't like. This makes the woman become a chameleon.
If you tell a hoe that you hate hoes, she will become a nun anytime you're around. Tell her you hate nagging and she will hardly complain when she is with you. If she hears you say you don't like club girls, she will act like she only goes to church vigils.

She will not change her behaviour. She will just keep you in the dark and show you mostly what you want to see. After marriage, after becoming comfortable with you, she will start feeling no need to be a chameleon anymore. She has you all to herself now. You're fully invested. So, now, she can be her true self, especially if she's had kids for you.

That said, nothing is set in stone. However, this understanding makes things, at least, a little bit manageable for those interested in marrying.

You are on point.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
This thread will forever remain Dpsychologist's legacy.

Telegram link is below:

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by LawyerLomo(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
MAKE I BOOK SPACE.
Re: The Red Truth by foolwithmoneyon: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply)

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.