Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

The Red Truth - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (183562 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ninejaywon:

Our professor, I can't wait for more doses of the red pill therapy. wink
There is an outbreak of a disease called simping, and the only cure is the red pill Vaccine.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
Truth leads to revelation, revelation leads to emancipation, emancipation leads to resolution and resolution leads to revolution.

©Dpsychologist

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by TheExclusive: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please I missed the shit test. What is it about? Some please refer me to where it was discussed.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
TheExclusive:
Please I missed the shit test. What is it about? Some please refer me to where it was discussed.
Check page 4

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Bedesipop(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
lovelyyyyyyyy
Dpsychologist:
We will be going deeper into the red pill like never before.
Re: The Red Truth by Blessedboy23(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Never heard of yellow and green pill
I think that's the next one The thing just dey make me laugh
NAIRALAND HAVE TURN TO REDPILLS nice work sha more strengh to your elbow grin
blessedboy
Re: The Red Truth by TheExclusive: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Check page 4
Thanks
Re: The Red Truth by Fvcknigga: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Never heard of yellow and green pill
heard the green pill is absolutely about money nothing else never heard of yellow but the black pill is the ultimate
Re: The Red Truth by Blessedboy23(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Fvcknigga:
heard the green pill is absolutely about money nothing else never heard of yellow but the black pill is the ultimate
cheesy
Haha
This one don weak me
Re: The Red Truth by Blessedboy23(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dpsychologist:
We will be going deeper into the red pill like never before.
BOSS MAN we really need to go deeper this is an eye opener thread cheesy i really learn alot from this thread we really appreciate.
Re: The Red Truth by Auladimeji(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please, I needs repill movies!!!
Re: The Red Truth by Auladimeji(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Check page 4
Please I needs name of redpoll movies
Re: The Red Truth by Faber(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dpsychologist:
QUESTION OF THE DAY

So far, what is your most eye opening topic on this thread?

A very pretty..light skinned, well endowed girl have been on my neck since last year to get serious with her. I am the busy type though and we only talk on phone or chats. We met before the lock down and she kept assuring that she is single and loves me. So fast forward to yesterday... I called her to a spot in Aba and she appeared with the speed of light. The waiter came and brought some drinks for us. We started gisting and she was all over me. Some minutes later her phone ranged. She became uneasy. Phone kept ringing. She picked the call and it was a guy. She promised to call back. I was laughing grin grin
In my mind. The guy continued calling and she told him " She went to see a friend like that she is coming..." I told her..."pls this place is noisy cos of the sound of music...move towards the restroom and talk to ur caller" grin She said "ok" and rushed to the rest room. I just finished my drink and disappeared immediately. She kept calling and I told her she should just pay for the drink...that I just had an urgent call and had to leave. I went to another location and met Mekus, Garzy and my other niggas. We enjoyed ourselves till around 9:30pm Yesterday. The yeye girl almost cried yesterday night. I told her to be careful or I will block her on all platforms.

My next plan now is to tell her she messed up my date with her yesterday and that she really pissed me off. And must appease my Atman with something reasonable...but seriously the girl really need me my people and I don't know why she is so desperate. But am ready for her.

Hallelujah!
My Testimony don end grin grin

13 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Blessedboy23(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
@faber Nice testimony cheesy cheesy
Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
As much as it is good to put this vagina beings in their place, we shouldn't throw common courtesy in the air.
You gave her your blessings to have a private conversation then disappeared before she is done.

You don't expect her to put her love life on hold while you snap out of your indecisiveness and the fact that she is uneasy shows that she rates you quite high, some girls no go send you as the call enter.

I will have to stop here because I just realised that knowing how callous I can be, I'd probably do worse if I am the one in your shoes. Hypocrisy no good cheesy

Faber:

A very pretty..light skinned, well endowed girl have been on my neck since last year to get serious with her. I am the busy type though and we only talk on phone or chats. We met before the lock down and she kept assuring that she is single and loves me. So fast forward to yesterday... I called her to a spot in Aba and she appeared with the speed of light. The waiter came and brought some drinks for us. We started gisting and she was all over me. Some minutes later her phone ranged. She became uneasy. Phone kept ringing. She picked the call and it was a guy. She promised to call back. I was laughing grin grin
In my mind. The guy continued calling and she told him " She went to see a friend like that she is coming..." I told her..."pls this place is noisy cos of the sound of music...move towards the restroom and talk to ur caller" grin She said "ok" and rushed to the rest room. I just finished my drink and disappeared immediately. She kept calling and I told her she should just pay for the drink...that I just had an urgent call and had to leave. I went to another location and met Mekus, Garzy and my other niggas. We enjoyed ourselves till around 9:30pm Yesterday. The yeye girl almost cried yesterday night. I told her to be careful or I will block her on all platforms.

My next plan now is to tell her she messed up my date with her yesterday and that she really pissed me off. And must appease my Atman with something reasonable...but seriously the girl really need me my people and I don't know why she is so desperate. But am ready for her.

Hallelujah!
My Testimony don end grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by toscolee(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Asekhamid:

Any man who loves his mother more than his father is purely a simp
I love my parents the same and give them equal treatment..
Yes my mum gave birth and nurtured me,but my father made a lot of sacrifices for me(he sold his only car just to pay my first year school fees)
I see men always choosing their mum over their dad and I just believe the feminists agenda is really taking over the World.
if you love your mum more than your dad then you will value pussy over your friends and that will be the start of your downfall..
i Love and cherish my parents equally

Any man who puts his alcohol, womanizing, and gambling first, while his wife makes visible sacrifices for the family should be prepared for the consequences. "any man" is a wrong way to put it .
My mother should have reaped the consequences of her choice ALONE. She made it.
I'm just being pragmatic.

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Blessedboy23:
BOSS MAN we really need to go deeper this is an eye opener thread cheesy i really learn alot from this thread we really appreciate.
More red pill you shall get

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Blessedboy23:

I think that's the next one
The thing just dey make me laugh

NAIRALAND HAVE TURN TO REDPILLS
nice work sha
more strengh to your elbow grin

blessedboy
It's called pill jargon. The various pills stands for a particular philosophy. Example includes blue pill, Redpill, black Pill, Purple pill, white pill, Pink pill, crimson pill.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Auladimeji:
Please I needs name of redpoll movies
No movie has been made that is hardcore Redpill.

However there are movies that are sprinkled with red pill such as the ugly truth, crazy stupid love, hitch, alfie, the bachelor etc.

There are also red pill shows like man men.

It is easier to find hardcore Redpill songs than movies.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Faber(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
[qtuote author=alexistaiwo post=94545203]As much as it is good to put this vagina beings in their place, we shouldn't throw common courtesy in the air.
You gave her your blessings to have a private conversation then disappeared before she is done.

You don't expect her to put her love life on hold while you snap out of your indecisiveness and the fact that she is uneasy shows that she rates you quite high, some girls no go send you as the call enter.

I will have to stop here because I just realised that knowing how callous I can be, I'd probably do worse if I am the one in your shoes. Hypocrisy no good cheesy

[/quote]

My brother I hardly lie....infact I don't lie. If she told me she had a boyfriend then I will make peace with her actions. But she said she is single and have no one in her life for many months now. Bro who get time to siddon dey watch girl attend to her boyfriend...and keep me waiting. Asking her to go and make her calls was a bait..am not a gentleman when it comes to these folks now...na eye for eye I dey now. I expected her to just switch off her phone or put it on flight mode. She is with me for God's sake after many months of begging.
I have stopped to think less of myself. She cannot serve 2 masters at the same time.

That's why I left her to attend to other engagements

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
The more you take TRP the less you are ill. The more you learn the Drills the better your skills and the more you seal the deal.

©Dpsychologist

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Do you any of you follow this guy on twitter? He tweeted this this evening

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Then someone explained it. Y'all need to follow that guy, he sure spills raw facts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Red Pill differ from PUA in that instead of only telling you to do A and get B, it tells you the Psychology behind doing A so that in a different situation you can adapt.

Keyword here is adapt.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
The PUA tells you how, the Redpill tells you why.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
The Redpill lives on

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 12:52am On Oct 03, 2020
TheExclusive:

Thanks
Uwc
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 12:53am On Oct 03, 2020
JasperVII:
Then someone explained it. Y'all need to follow that guy, he sure spills raw facts.
Yea.

Definitely their smv decreases with age
Bedesipop:
lovelyyyyyyyy
Yea bro
Dpsychologist:
Truth leads to revelation, revelation leads to emancipation and emancipation leads to resolution and resolution leads to revolution.

An unknown truth is better than a known lie.

©Dpsychologist

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 12:54am On Oct 03, 2020
Taking the red pill is a gradual process, and that the loss of illusions, like any other loss, initiates a grieving process.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 12:54am On Oct 03, 2020
One will have to pass through 5 Stages of grief.

1. Denial: "Women aren't like that! They're people just like everyone else! Treat them all as individuals, and you're sure to find the right one!"

2. Anger: "WTF! B1tches are all like this! They have no honour, no loyalty, and they don't really love anyone but themselves!

3. Bargaining: "If I work real hard and learn all the moves, then at least I'll get laid."

4. Depression: "Getting laid by shallow, obnoxious women has become dull and unrewarding. And there's no sense looking for a unicorn.

5. Acceptance: "My expectations of them, were based on faulty premises. They are creatures of instinct, just like I am... but of different instincts.

Acceptance is the phase a Redpiller should be after the grieving process.

Now off we go to phase two...

6 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (98) (Reply)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.