Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Red Truth - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (184388 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dpsychologist:
QUESTION OF THE DAY
So far, what is your most eye opening topic on this thread?
Waiting for your response

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Curvinus(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
drealcivilceno:
¶ Iron Rule of Tomassi #5
NEVER allow a woman to be in control of the birth.

¶ Iron Rule of Tomassi #8
Always let a woman figure out why she wont ƒuck you, never do it for her.

@ Dpsychologist, Can you elucidate abeg!

#5: This applies to a top tier male who gets sex from women on a platter with minimal effort. Such a man has a harem at his beck and call and would need to control the birth to avoid being trapped with pregnancy and subsequently pulled into the bluepill model of monogamous relationship where the end game is a wife and children to carter for and the impending threat of child support, alimony and even jail (in the western world) if he refuses to conform.

#8: This point to me is mute as a woman can pretty much take a look at you and decide in under five seconds if she would fk you for your looks or your money if she gets to know you much better. Perhaps, a better way to phrase this is just be cute (even though this one is beyond most people's control as a function of genetics) or at least have money to bid up the pvssy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Regex: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Asekhamid:

Any man who loves his mother more than his father is purely a simp
I love my parents the same and give them equal treatment..
Yes my mum gave birth and nurtured me,but my father made a lot of sacrifices for me(he sold his only car just to pay my first year school fees)
I see men always choosing their mum over their dad and I just believe the feminists agenda is really taking over the World.
if you love your mum more than your dad then you will value pussy over your friends and that will be the start of your downfall..
i Love and cherish my parents equally

To an extent, your statement is true. But there are people like me who never knew what a father love is despite he's still alive. My siblings and I were abandoned by my father, thought it was the usual women being bad and all, till just last month I observed that my mum fell for a bad guy/a player and is reaping from it. My dad is a typical player, though may not be educated, but he sure is and he may not know it. I used to hate him before, but after finding out this reason, I became indifferent with him.

Not all men who don't love their fathers are simp. But men who don't value the presence of their fathers in their lives are the simps/foools that should be stripped off their manhood.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Skepticus: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
drealcivilceno:
¶ Iron Rule of Tomassi #5
NEVER allow a woman to be in control of the birth.

¶ Iron Rule of Tomassi #8

@ Dpsychologist, Can you elucidate abeg!

#5 Never let women be in control of the contraceptives so you don't become victim of accidental pregnancy setting you up for child support etc and be sure of the baby's paternity to prevent paternity fraud

#8 Some guys suck up when met with a lady's first line of defence in rejecting their access to her and self-deprecate in front of her or away from her by desperately begging or making statements that lower your value. On approach within seconds, women know if they want to fûck you but will always shît test you to access whether you are really deserving of it. Even if you checked all boxes for what makes a man great to a woman, you might not get sex from all the women you approach/tickle your interest all the time. Swallow your L with your confidence, manly pride intact as a man and move on. No making statements that make you look desperate or as a loser.

Bad boys/Players get rejected a lot than is known but they move on quickly to the next woman without dwelling on it or feeling sorry/pity. Women respect this because it's a subtle way of passing their shît test and may come to find you attractive later on.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by drealcivilceno(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Do not leave birth control to the hands of a woman.

There is a level of power that the woman holds when she is controlling the contraceptive. When in a long term relationship this is when you need extra precautions, as “accidental pregnancy” will lead to complexities. Let tge birth control be in your hands e.g Use Condom.

Some ladies may be planning to trap you with Pregnancy.

The statement is an illustration of hypergamy. It is her who chooses you.

A woman will always go for a guy who is equal or higher in SMV.

The complex nature of hypergamy allows woman to be the primary sexual selector, her sexual strategy will lean towards her own attractiveness which allows for her to choose from the best males available to satisfy that strategy.

Thanks Man, I dig!

Wonderful job you and the other bros are doing here.
Cc

Skepticus
Curvinus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
drealcivilceno:

Thanks Man, I dig!
Wonderful job you and the other bros are doing here.
You are welcome bro
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Skepticus:

#5 Never let women be in control of the contraceptives so you don't become victim of accidental pregnancy setting you up for child support etc and be sure of the baby's paternity to prevent paternity fraud

#8 Some guys suck up when met with a lady's first line of defence in rejecting their access to her and self-deprecate in front of her or away from her by desperately begging or making statements that lower your value. On approach within seconds, women know if they want to fûck you but will always shît test you to access whether you are really deserving of it. Even if you checked all boxes for what makes a man great to a woman, you might not get sex from all the women you approach/tickle your interest all the time. Swallow your L with your confidence, manly pride intact as a man and move on. No making statements that make you look desperate or as a loser.

Bad boys/Players get rejected a lot than is known but they move on quickly to the next woman without dwelling on it or feeling sorry/pity. Women respect this because it's a subtle way of passing their shît test and may come to find you attractive later on.
Great inputs bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Curvinus:

#5: This applies to a top tier male who gets sex from women on a platter with minimal effort. Such a man has a harem at his beck and call and would need to control the birth to avoid being trapped with pregnancy and subsequently pulled into the bluepill model of monogamous relationship where the end game is a wife and children to carter for and the impending threat of child support, alimony and even jail (in the western world) if he refuses to conform.

#8: This point to me is mute as a woman can pretty much take a look at you and decide in under five seconds if she would fk you for your looks or your money if she gets to know you much better. Perhaps, a better way to phrase this is just be cute (even though this one is beyond most people's control as a function of genetics) or at least have money to bid up the pvssy.

Great imputs

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Skepticus: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Great inputs bro

I appreciate.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
I think it will be good if i summarize all the sections.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
50.) SUMMARY

0.) Preface: The Red Pill is a philosophy thus it is amoral. What you do with it is upto you.

1.) Fluid nature of women: How you start with a woman is how you end up with her.

2.) Feminism, Power & Privilege: Femininism is a quest for female supremacy not equality. They use male propensity for pity to seek power and privelege to be detriment of men.

3.) Women, Logic & Emotive Reasoning: Women emotional by default,when ever they logic since it is not their programming they end in emotion.

4.) Woman’s Manipulative Nature: Man is physically more stronger as thus he can wield control, however, women being weaker use manipulation to control men to do their biddings. It is a man’s world but a woman's paradise.

5.) Female herd Mentality: Herd mentality is a female instinct she wants to feel among as such she becomes like her teacher, friends or mother. It should not come as a surprise that they have a strong female alliance called the sisterhood.

6.) Hypergamy & Branch Swinging: It is a woman’s nature to Date men equal and above them not below them (Hypergamy). A man she deems inferior is invincible to her. While she is dating a man if she finds another man better than her man and he is also interested in hsr, she will leave him for the new one, this is Branch swinging.

7.) Women are choosers (Briffault's Law & Bateman's principle): It is a woman who chooses you not the other way round. Briffault’s Law and Bateman's principle serves as evidence.

8.) The Pareto Principle: Women only find 20% of men attractive while men find 80% of women attractive.

9.) Love Hierarchy: A man loves a woman like she loves her child. The love flows downward. Man > Woman > Child

10.) Frame & Emotional Indulgence: Women are unstable due to emotions, they rely on men to be more emotionally resilient This is the need for a man to be steadfast under pressure,(holding frame. The reverse is naturally inadvisable, a man who confides his weaknesses in a woman signs his own death sentence.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
11.) Female Visceral Revulsion: A Woman hates a weak man. He is invisible to her. It is highly probable for a man to help you in your weakness, struggle than a woman.

12.) In-Group Bias: Women always favour their gender than men. She pledges allegiance to the sisterhood.

13.) Female Sexual Plurality/ Dual mating strategy: A woman will give all her good years and pvssy to the alpha but when her biological clock is ticking(the wall) she goes for the Beta.

14.) Low Tier Men/Beta males: A wiman does not consider low tier men until she has hit the wall. Even if she considers him in her youth, she will enter relationship with him under conditions such as No sex before marriage, only hugging is allowed, and some other weird stuff while another guy will be browsing her website.

15.) Gynocentric Family Law: Family Laws are gynocentric, they always support the female to the detriment of the male.

16.) Female Narcissism: Due to the excess validation a woman gets from desperate men she feels entitled as a result becomes narcissistic.

17.) Female Victim Mindset: Women are expert blame shifters, she want power but do not want responsibility. If she is caught slutting around she turns around and blame the guy for using sweat mouth to cajole her or take advantage of her weak state.

18.) Gatekeeping: Women are gate keepers of sex, men are gatekeepers of commitment. Use that to your advantage.

19.) The Wall: Men Appreciate, Women Depreciate: Women are like candle they burn brightly in their youth but extinguishes when they age. It can be said that women age like milk while men age like wine.

20.) Men Are Made, Women Are Born: For the fact that she is born with b00ty, b00bs and pvssy she is a woman. A man however is made not born. It is life that shapes you into a man.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
21.) Single Mothers Breed Weak Men: A single woman oblivious of what is means to be a man trains her child in her own way. However, she may end up emasculating him.

22.) The Importance of Social/Sexual Market Value: Your SMV is very important in the dating arena. Do has much as you can to maximize it.

23.) Women Gain More From Relationships/MarriagesThan Men: The money you spend on her, the calls, the time, energy, attention, commitment and infact sex(alot of ladies just lie down like log of wood) are huge investment on your part.
A woman can enter marriage with nothing and come out with billions e.g MacKenzie Scott($68B).

24.) The Feminisation of Education: Education is feminised.

25.) Why Women Covet Male Friendship: Male friendship is an arena in which a woman can enjoy the company of a man(get his commitment, attention and resources) without) giving her other side of the bargain. The prettier she is the more guys in her friendzone.

26.) Dominance & Boldness: It is in the nature of man to be bold and dominate. The Feminine despises the weak.

27.) Infinite Shit Test: With a woman her shit test is ad infinitum.

28.) Women Are Not Mysterious: Women may be complex but are not mysterious, forget what they tell you. Observe her behaviors you will understand her.

29.) Commitment Is More Valuable Than Sex: Only a man that thinks with his dick will see sex as more valuable than commitment. The more a man is desperate for sex the Higher the amout he pays for it.

30.) Women Are Wonderful Fallacy: People tend to correlate beauty with virtue. However, when you dig deep, you will see that women are as worse as men if not even more.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
31.) Understanding Female Psychology: Solipsism is woman’s default psychology. She cares about how she feels and then rationalize it.

32.) Feminine Language: Just like computer language such as C++ and C#, women also have a language of double entendre, innuendos, subtext and overt communication. Understand this language and speak it back to them.

33) AWALT: All Women are Like That and will continue to be like that. Counter-Arguments are only lopsided.

34.) Sole Mate Myth: The perfect one does not exist. You can have someone you clique with but they are not your soul mate.

35.) The Rationalization Hamster: A woman will make a bad decision, however she will use the rationalization hamster to dissociate her self from guilt such that it is no longer her fault.

36.) Madonna Wh0re Dichotomy: A man will go for a slut due to her incredible skills and adventures but will never marry her he prefers the morality upright one(madonna). This is to maintain Paternity assurance, raising of his children, Prevention of diseases etc.

37.) Why A Ho is a bad wife: Never ever wife a ho. She may be good for the purpose of sex but never in your right frame of mind marry her, she is bad investment.

38.)Testosterone and health: Exercise increases testosterone and makes you manly. Keep fit and maintain healthy diet.

39.) Divergent missions: Men and women have divergent missions. A man's mission is his work/accomplishments while a woman’s mission is building a family. A man's mission is production,a woman’s mission is reproduction. When the 2 genders interchange this, it becomes catastrophic.

40.) Alpha and Beta: I correlate Alpha with Success and Failure with Beta.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
41.) Love in Strange Places: A woman’s love for the taboo is exhilirating. Women have been shown to love psychopaths, dark triad men, bad boys via Hybristophilia, Scelerophilia , Stockholm syndrome etc.

42.) Bad Boy Theory : Since she herself is not allowed to be bad, she needs a guy she will not pretend to, a guy that will bring out her naughty side, a guy that will cause drama, pain and pleasure and the guy who will bang that pvssy (fast and furious) not a guy who is afraid to fvck(slow and steady).

43.) The Dark Triad: Narcissism(self love, egotism), Machiavellian(manipulation, duplicity) and Psychopathy(low empathy, cold hearted) makes up the Dark Trifecta.
44.) Rude Awakening/Aftereffects of the red pill: The Red Pill is a rude awakening. It is bitter to taste and hard to swallow but it emancipates.

45.) Timeless quotes on women: A compilation of great quotes from different men around the world across centuries.
46.) What is the Red pill: Definition, History of Red pill, background and criticisms.

47.) Application of Red Pill truths: Application of Red Pill philosophy viz Frame and Game.

48.) The Red Pill /Blue Pill world: The Redpill or blue pill? Choose wisely.

49.) The Purple Pill:Trying to utilise the red pill to accomplish blue pill fantasy. It amalgamates the blue and red pill.

50.) Summary... The 50 Shades of Red

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Iron Rule of Tomassi #8

This is for men who try to "come clean from the start"
I was also guilty of this in some way, but you helped me straighten up.

Dpsychologist:
QUESTION OF THE DAY

So far, what is your most eye opening topic on this thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
ongback:
Iron Rule of Tomassi #8 Always let a woman figure out why she wont ƒuck you, never do it for her. This is for men who try to "come clean from the start" I was also guilty of this in some way, but you helped me straighten up.
Wow. Glad to see this.
I hope many get emancipated.
Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Yes, a lot of men will learn from this thread.

Dpsychologist:

Wow. Glad to see this.

I hope many get emancipated.
Re: The Red Truth by biggace(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
More grease to your elbow
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
biggace:
More grease to your elbow
Thanks sir
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
We have come a long way

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
The truth does not need a lawyer, it can explain itself.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
When you know the truth it will set you free even though it may be bitter.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
The truth is usually difficult to taste and hard to swallow but it emancipates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Regex:

To an extent, your statement is true. But there are people like me who never knew what a father love is despite he's still alive. My siblings and I were abandoned by my father, thought it was the usual women being bad and all, till just last month I observed that my mum fell for a bad guy/a player and is reaping from it. My dad is a typical player, though may not be educated, but he sure is and he may not know it. I used to hate him before, but after finding out this reason, I became indifferent with him.

Not all men who don't love their fathers are simp. But men who don't value the presence of their fathers in their lives are the simps/foools that should be stripped off their manhood.
I know how u feel because my dad has 8 kids and only pays attention to 3 of us which my mom gave birth to until she advised him to accept his 1 son back after almost 30 years of birth in 2012. he grew up in cotonu with his benenoise mother.. sometimes its not his fault u don't know the circumstance that lead to ur birth or why he left u with UE mum.. or what made him not marry her... until u forgive him and go back to him like a son and talk to him that's when u will ever understand. my dad went through a lot and when he says his story and why he left some of his kids u will shed tears because it was very deep.. forgive ur father because he obviously doesn't hate u...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Regex: 6:32am On Oct 01, 2020
michaelandre:
I know how u feel because my dad has 8 kids and only pays attention to 3 of us which my mom gave birth to until she advised him to accept his 1 son back after almost 30 years of birth in 2012. he grew up in cotonu with his benenoise mother.. sometimes its not his fault u don't know the circumstance that lead to ur birth or why he left u with UE mum.. or what made him not marry her... until u forgive him and go back to him like a son and talk to him that's when u will ever understand. my dad went through a lot and when he says his story and why he left some of his kids u will shed tears because it was very deep.. forgive ur father because he obviously doesn't hate u...

I already did. Can't hold him to a grudge... For my growth actually. I need all the energy I can get.

Ps: he married my mum. But for whatever happened, happened before my birth (I'm the first son) and I can't bother myself with it. We forge ahead.

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dalil8: 6:40am On Oct 01, 2020
Regex:

I already did. Can't hold him to a grudge... For my growth actually. I need all the energy I can get.

Ps: he married my mum. But for whatever happened, happened before my birth (I'm the first son) and I can't bother myself with it. We forge ahead.

What if your mum was impossible to live with? What if your mum was the problem?

Look, no sane man would abandon a good woman that gives him peace of mind and look elsewhere.

Someday you'll become a father, then maybe you'll understand why your father left.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy independence Day Redpillers. Nigeria @ 60

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Curvinus(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2020
Regex:

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Your heart is now free of being consumed by hate. But you still need to set boundaries as your dad could have at least tried to help every once in a while (assuming he didn't do this).
Re: The Red Truth by Regex: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2020
Dalil8:

What if your mum was impossible to live with? What if your mum was the problem?

Look, no sane man would abandon a good woman that gives him peace of mind and look elsewhere.

Someday you'll become a father, then maybe you'll understand why your father left.

I'm already past this stage. Shit happens, life moves on.
Re: The Red Truth by minkababz: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Can we please have a whatsapp group for this where we can share our experiences as red pill men while offering and taking advice... This is the best thing now after rooshv game forum got closed.

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dpsychologist:
The truth is usually difficult to taste and hard to swallow but it emancipates.
TRP lives on

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (98) (Reply)

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.