Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

The Red Truth - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182916 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by fattprince(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Meedon:
In this life I no go marry.
I said same thing on ashewo but someone was insulting like its his marriage.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Meedon: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
fattprince:

That is their problem bro.

If you don't follow them to do what the society dictates for them, they will see as evil person - or better still a worthless person.

But that is their problem

#singlelife

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Meedon: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Lol you are going MGTOW already?

From way back.

#MGTOW
#MGTOW_MONK.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
TheUndercover:

Love is just stressful sometimes. I'm still in my development phase. I don't wanna commit for now. She can get along with other guys. I will still keep the relationship in a platonic way.
Whatever you do its your choice, as far as you don't get emanculated its fine.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Meedon:

From way back.

#MGTOW
#MGTOW_MONK.
Although i don't always support MGTOW MONKING but its your choice.

It's your life. Thats why the Red pill is not a Religion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Akinbahm(m): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
TheUndercover:
Sorry if this will derail the thread

What's your take on exes giving gifts after breakups?

did you have sexual relations or romance with another person? she said no. In my mind I said what bleeped up things can be greater than these two reasons? I let it slide and we resume the way we normally do. ( you should understand lol)

After a while, she confessed that when we broke up she met a guy blah blah blah that she was waiting for me to call her lol (someone that said she should have broken up long ago with me on the day it happened) that I didn't show, she told me that she later met a guy after a long while of waiting for me, the guy gave her shoulder to cry on blah blah. she said that they made out but no sex. I just kept my cool, because in my mind she has already broken my protocols, there's no way she's getting back with me

She said she thought she could eat her cake and have it or she thought I would tell her what she needed to do to regain back my trust lol. I said she can't eat her and cake nor have it. I thanked her though for opening up and after that I zeroed her.. but we still talk though she tries to get close to me, make me notice her lol but I just act normal around her and I didn't act pained. I still talk to her normally but now on a platonic level.

Everything to me seems to be planned by her but you didn't allow her to execute it her way i.e u outsmarted her to her game kudos to you. cool

At the emboldened, are you sure she didnt have s3x with the other dude if she did red card straight up and if she didn't and you are 100% sure not 99% biko continue the relationship with her...

At the italicized dont allow her to play the victim card for u and dont be lenient with her.

The part she said she was waiting for u b4 she allowed the dude, never accept any mediocre behavior/attitude from a lady who left u for another guy. Shes trying to shift the blame on you for the stupid act she does dont fall for the guilt shit.

The part she said she realized the other dude is not serious dont mind her she came to understand that you were better than the guy in all ramifications she's weighed you both and she realized u are a better man to the other dude.

The gift, I think she's trying to use it to soften your mind for you to relate with her i.e trying to hook your attention with the gift.

Note: if you found out she fvcked another dude biko dont hesitate to help her with her loads to the nearest park.

My observation based on what you typed up there Good nyt bro!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Meedon: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Although i don't always support MGTOW MONKING but its your choice.

It's your life. Thats why the Red pill is not a Religion.

Yeah.

I understand, but as you rightly - it is my choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Akinbahm:

Everything to me seems to be planned by her but you didn't allow her to execute it her way i.e u outsmarted her to her game kudos to you. cool

At the emboldened, are you sure she didnt have s3x with the other dude if she did red card straight up and if she didn't and you are 100% sure not 99% biko continue the relationship with her...

At the italicized dont allow her to play the victim card for u and dont be lenient with her.

The part she said she was waiting for u b4 she allowed the dude, never accept any mediocre behavior/attitude from a lady who left u for another guy. Shes trying to shift the blame on you for the stupid act she does dont fall for the guilt shit.

The part she said she realized the other dude is not serious dont mind her she came to understand that you were better than the guy in all ramifications she's weighed you both and she realized u are a better man to the other dude.

The gift, I think she's trying to use it to soften your mind for you to relate with her i.e trying to hook your attention with the gift.

Note: if you found out she fvcked another dude biko dont hesitate to help her with her loads to the nearest pack.

My observation based on what you typed up there Good nyt bro!

That's just it. That's women nature, they will still find a way to push the blame. She wanted to be emotional so I could pity her not knowing that I've already calculated her steps with red pill lenses. Even if she bleeped or not that's none of my concern because to be honest I feel like I should let her be.

She's just trying win me back and even if we are to get back together she's gonna play by my rules or she's out completely! If I'm to be a cruel guy, I will just toy with her emotions and dump her later but I don't do that. I will just let her be.. Thank you Sir

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Akinbahm(m): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2020
TheUndercover:

That's just it. That's women nature, they will still find a way to push the blame. She wanted to be emotional so I could pity her not knowing that I've already calculated her steps with red pill lenses. Even if she bleeped or not that's none of my concern because to be honest I feel like I should let her be.

She's just trying win me back and even if we are to get back together she's gonna play by my rules or she's out completely! If I'm to be a cruel guy, I will just toy with her emotions and dump her later but I don't do that. I will just let her be.. Thank you Sir

Exactly they will find ways to shift the blame, always hold her for her actions she's is a human not animal that's why The Creator gave us thinking faculty to think b4 doing things.

If she gonna play by ur rules nd u wanna marry her true true u can reconsider her provided she never fvck another dude and if shes willingly to submit to you biko never break her heart wink
Re: The Red Truth by Skepticus: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2020
fcdgrand:
romance is not for you if you are true redpiller because romance bring love in you and love bring weakness and weakness bring you down. no attension for over used pussy, make her a baby mama and take the child but if she is a virgin i mean hymen intact virgin marry her

The guy still lacks deep understanding of the red pill. From his write-up, you could tell that he is still in his one-itis phase and worrying about his girl - classic feature of a beta.

To be able to have a girl, you must be ready to lose her. Personally, I'll advise the guy to ignore the red pill and worship his special woman. Men in love are poorly receptive of the red pill or even aggressively against it. I stopped making mention of TRP to them as they find it absurd. The good thing is that women will always punish them for their weakness and they run back to the red pill. By that time, the homeboy would understand it better.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Skepticus: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2020
NeduLuiZ:
Cardi B came out to say she drugs men and rob them during her stripper days ...nobody coughed!

Why would anyone cough when the society worships her type as the Strong Independent Woman

The bîitch has taken her slutty ass to onlyfans to get some of that valuable simp money and attention. When hoes marry, they never retire, they only go on vacation.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Skepticus: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2020
fattprince:

You shouldn't care what they say, though, it's unexpected. However, do try not to make it known to everyone that you have an aversion to marriage. A lot don't care and a lot don't understand and might start to get at you. Also, if you are in business, you might lose money from married beta clients who may call you "irresponsible". Your money or business connections is the most important. The rest is personal. Keep it to yourself.

I've been on my purpose and making a decent life (by Nigerian standards) for myself. I've had the the so-called good, loyal soulmate wives of my friends flirt secretly with me for a good fûck. Things that I have seen from women in marriages and long term relationship of my male acquaintances and friends eeehhhhnnnn, I don't envy the marriage or married folks. I've seen some guys open thread discussing their sexcapades with married women. If you have a good game, and a very low-key discreet personality, the married women to these betas are easier to get laid than a street hooker.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by milann: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2020
Meedon:

That is their problem bro.

If you don't follow them to do what the society dictates for them, they will see as evil person - or better still a worthless person.

But that is their problem

#singlelife
can you handle the pressure
Re: The Red Truth by Meedon: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2020
milann:
can you handle the pressure

I can't lie the pressure is very much embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2020
Akinbahm:

Exactly they will find ways to shift the blame, always hold her for her actions she's is a human not animal that's why The Creator gave us thinking faculty to think b4 doing things.

If she gonna play by ur rules nd u wanna marry her true true u can reconsider her provided she never fvck another dude and if shes willingly to submit to you biko never break her heart wink

I always let her face the charge when she does something wrong and I applaud her when she does something right. She respects me for this.

Yes, that was my plan for her. Although this was what I had in mind, if she fvcked, then she's a gonner already.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by fattprince(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2020
Skepticus:

You shouldn't care what they say, though, it's unexpected. However, do try not to make it known to everyone that you have an aversion to marriage. A lot don't care and a lot don't understand and might start to get at you. Also, if you are in business, you might lose money from married beta clients who may call you "irresponsible". Your money or business connections is the most important. The rest is personal. Keep it to yourself just like the OP.

I've been on my purpose and making a decent life (by Nigerian standards) for myself. I've had the the so-called good, loyal soulmate wives of my friends flirt secretly with me for a good fûck. Things that I have seen from women in marriages and long term relationship of my male acquaintances and friends eeehhhhnnnn, I don't envy the marriage or married folks. I've seen some guys open thread discussing their sexcapades with married women. If you have a good game, and a very low-key discreet personality, the married women to these betas are easier to get laid than a street hooker.
True. I should keep it to myself from now on. Thanks for the insight to now think I've always thought to tell girls I'm planning on laying that I'm not cut of for marriage. Foolish me, where is the mystery if I tell them from the onset. Once again thanks man.

One other thing. I like how you explain things to we that one to become redpilled. No insult or shaming. You are a real Alpha.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Skepticus: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2020
fattprince:

True. I should keep it to myself from now on. Thanks for the insight to now think I've always thought to tell girls I'm planning on laying that I'm not cut of for marriage. Foolish me, where is the mystery if I tell them from the onset. Once again thanks man.

One other thing. I like how you explain things to we that one to become redpilled. No insult or shaming. You are a real Alpha.

Thanks for the compliment. If you insult or just aggressive for no reason, you are still insecure and not comfortable in your own skin.

Brother, do understand that staying unmarried or avoiding long term relationships like cohabitation comes with its own negatives too. The real question should be is can you cope with and overcome this negatives. I've made up my mind to accept the consequences because when I weigh it with the benefits, the benefits favour me and my ambitions better. It may not be the same for the next man.

When it comes to telling people about your decision not to give out your commitment to an exclusive woman, it should be only with friends/acquaintances that vibes with you on a deeper closer level and family. Family would often object but with time as you better yourself as a man, they'll most likely accept you for being yourself. With others, you can deflect by telling them that you are still on the search for a good woman, trying to make more money to impress your woman (pretending to be a beta to throw them off) etc. Sometimes, you can fake it (for me, I do wear a wedding ring on my 4th finger to prevent them asking me these silly questions. You may also find ladies giving you mating signals too as long as you are fit and look good. A man with a wedding ring gives a signal to other ladies that you have resources and capable of attracting women).

Not giving out commitment doesn't mean you can't get sex or engage in short term relationships. You have the benefits of being in control of your time, space with room to manoeuvre.

In all, make sure you stay on your purpose and making moves (hustle and health) to always be better.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Regex: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2020
Skepticus:

Thanks for the compliment. If you insult or just aggressive for no reason, you are still insecure and not comfortable in your own skin.

Brother, do understand that staying unmarried or avoiding long term relationships like cohabitation comes with its own negatives too. The real question should be is can you cope with and overcome this negatives. I've made up my mind to accept the consequences because when I weigh it with the benefits, the benefits favour me and my ambitions better. It may not be the same for the next man.

When it comes to telling people about your decision not to give out your commitment to an exclusive woman, it should be only with friends/acquaintances that vibes with you on a deeper closer level and family. Family would often object but with time as you better yourself as a man, they'll most likely accept you for being yourself. With others, you can deflect by telling them that you are still on the search for a good woman, trying to make more money to impress your woman (pretending to be a beta to throw them off) etc. Sometimes, you can fake it (for me, I do wear a wedding ring on my 4th finger to prevent them asking me these silly questions. You may also find ladies giving you mating signals too as long as you are fit and look good. A man with a wedding ring gives a signal to other ladies that you have resources and capable of attracting women).

Not giving out commitment doesn't mean you can't get sex or engage in short term relationships. You have the benefits of being in control of your time, space with room to manoeuvre.

In all, make sure you stay on your purpose and making moves (hustle and health) to always be better.

I'm on the fence on this issue. I haven't made up my mind yet, but a part of me wants me to pick this mgtow part. It's been a year since I last been in a relationship and to be honest, with everyday I get a clearer view of what I want. Within this one year, I learned to control my anger, learned a powerful skill (information Marketing) and I picked up programming too which rn I'm very conversant with python as a language and now I'm learning Javascript to become a web developer (goal is to become full stack). A year without any woman, no calls from anyone, no ups no downs no keeping my mind preoccupied with "what is she doing right now" or "who knows who she's with" thoughts. I'm planning on going another one year because I have a lot of goals I want to accomplish like hitting the gym, learning PHP, getting a job as a programmer getting another source of income and I fear one year would not be enough.

I didn't pick this path because women rejected me, no! I'm very good looking even gay guys hit on me but I'm not gay. It's just, I realized I spent my love on the wrong person instead of on me. I'm the right person to spend my love on. I should have loved me!

Well what I'm saying is, after next year June (because that's when I started this journey) I'd check if I'd continue or not. But from the look of things, I might disappoint my momma in giving her a daughter in-law.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Skepticus: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2020
Regex:

I'm on the fence on this issue. I haven't made up my mind yet, but a part of me wants me to pick this mgtow part. It's been a year since I last been in a relationship and to be honest, with everyday I get a clearer view of what I want. Within this one year, I learned to control my anger, learned a powerful skill (information Marketing) and I picked up programming too which rn I'm very conversant with python as a language and now I'm learning Javascript to become a web developer (goal is to become full stack). A year without any woman, no calls from anyone, no ups no downs no keeping my mind preoccupied with "what is she doing right now" or "who knows who she's with" thoughts. I'm planning on going another one year because I have a lot of goals I want to accomplish like hitting the gym, learning PHP, getting a job as a programmer getting another source of income and I fear one year would not be enough.

I didn't pick this path because women rejected me, no! I'm very good looking even gay guys hit on me but I'm not gay. It's just, I realized I spent my love on the wrong person instead of on me. I'm the right person to spend my love on. I should have loved me!

Well what I'm saying is, after next year June (because that's when I started this journey) I'd check if I'd continue or not. But from the look of things, I might disappoint my momma in giving her a daughter in-law.

Personally, methinks you'll get back into the dating scene and be purple-pilled. That's perfectly fine. At least, you know what you are getting into, and being the best you can be while committing exclusively to a woman who is worth it. Not some used, out of shape thot. It wouldn't eliminate her manipulations and shit-testing but you can predict patterns and put it in control.

The path you took is the one I admire best which is, going your own way for a while before getting back to the dating scene. I notice that it works better for men in the long run than advising men to game women or rush back into the dating scene immediately after being exposed to the red pill. For the latter, some may be successful but for the former, the beta-conditioning from childbirth that a man can't do without a woman will be broken off and for the first time, the man realizes that he can actually chart a course in his life without worrying about what the society thinks of him in relation to his ambitions and women. Whether he gets back to dating or going his own way, simping, thirstiness and sexual frustration is reduced, destructive behaviours from desperate sexually frustrated men like rape, crimes of passion is eliminated.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Regex: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Skepticus:

Personally, methinks you'll get back into the dating scene and be purple-pilled. That's perfectly fine. At least, you know what you are getting into, and being the best you can be while committing exclusively to a woman who is worth it. Not some used, out of shape thot. It wouldn't eliminate her manipulations and shit-testing but you can predict patterns and put it in control.

The path you took is the one I admire best which is, going your own way for a while before getting back to the dating scene. I notice that it works better for men in the long run than advising men to game women or rush back into the dating scene immediately after being exposed to the red pill. For the latter, some may be successful but for the former, the beta-conditioning from childbirth that a man can't do without a woman will be broken off and for the first time, the man realizes that he can actually chart a course in his life without worrying about what the society thinks of him in relation to his ambitions and women. Whether he gets back to dating or going his own way, simping, thirstiness and sexual frustration is reduced, destructive behaviours from desperate sexually frustrated men like rape, crimes of passion is eliminated.

I might, like you said. Thing is, my development first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Good day everyone...
I can see you guys have gone far wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
58.) THE C0CK CAROUSEL /PROMISCUITY

"Riding the c0ck carousel " is a way of saying women openly practice their promiscuity life.

The C0ck Carousel is a term for women who have had sexual relations with many men, often over a long period of time.

These women have had sexual relations with a diverse group of men. As a result, the carousel rider is often unable to commit to a traditional relationship and embrace the role of mother or wife.

Many bloggers theorize that females will ride the cock carousel freely until hitting the wall , when their sexual market value drops, and then seek a beta willing to play the role of Captain Save A Ho.

Women typically ride the cock carousel until about age 30. However, when they marry they might still continue.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
C0ck Carousel is a lifestyle where a woman has sex with many sex partners.

It is a Metaphor for women having sex with lots of different men. Which is what many women do in between relationships , or before they settle down for marriage and in rare cases after.

Women will chase as many alpha males as possible during their prime years before settling with a betabux.

Women riding the c0ck carousel tend to select bad boys for sexual purposes —Dpsychologist

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
See the advice that Facebook CEO Sheryl Sandberg gave women:

"When looking for a life partner, my advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy do not make them good husbands. When it comes time to settle down, find someone who wants an equal partner. Someone who thinks women should be smart, opinionated and ambitious. Someone who values fairness and expects or, even better, wants to do his share in the home. These men exist and, trust me, over time, nothing is sexier."

Sandberg advises women to have sex with men they are physically attracted to, and then eventually settle down with a beta male who will look past their promiscuity and be willing to fund their lifestyle.

Her comment supports red pill knowledge.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
I will be sharing stories of women riding the cock carousel if you have any story you are free to share.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Example of c0ck carousel that happen during a relationship is

¶ when she uses an excuse that you guys need space that she wants to discover herself.

¶ Another way is she caused problem for no reason or accused you of something you didn't do and then starts avoiding you for a particular period of time.

¶ Another way is her switching off her phone for a particular period of time and not calling back for no just cause.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Stories of female Promiscuity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by EaglesEyes1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Regex:

Abeg ooo, no go give her son-in-law instead, dis one that gay community r have positioned there telescope at u.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dpsychologist:
STORIES OF FEMALE PROMISCUITY

Slutting around

Case1
The daughter of a king in my locality got Pregnant for an unknown guy. Since her mom was her confidant, she told her mom everything. Her mom send her back to their village while the father was not aware of this(they conjure up lies).

The girl stayed in the village and gave birth to a child. She then gave some people the children and come back home. Today the girl is married and the father never knew about it till he died last year.

Case 2
A Girl after going to Polytechnic, got Pregnant for a guy. As investigation went on it was found out that he did 4 abortions, she was afraid that the 5th abortion will destroy her womb that's why she kept it. She funny thing is she doesn’t actually know who got her Pregnant.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
During relationships
Men are as well promiscuous but our focus here is on the female.

¶ No sex before wedding scam

Case 1
A guy was dating a lady for 2years under the facade of no sex before marriage although she is not a virgin. The guy was faithful while the girl is busy sharing for different guys. She aborted upto 5 times according to what i heard. On carrying out the sixth one she nearly lost her life and was hospitalized. The so called Boyfriend even came and visit her in the hospital and brought beverages. Unfortunately, he never knew why she was in the hospital.

Naivity
A close friend of mine who was a former play boy told me He is tired of going after different ladies decided to be oneitis with the new girl he started dating.

He said the girl is hardworking and entrepreneural, exactly what he wants. Quite sure i met the girl and she was good. However, he decided no sex before marriage with a plan to marry her. He told her he wants both of them to be faithful to each other and promised marriage.

Lemme cut the story short. His gf got Pregnant for a youth corper who ran away from the locality. The unfortunate thing is that she doesn’t know where he comes from, his home etc. The guy was furious and had to broke up with her.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
The Virgin scam

Case 1
A Guy dated 2 ladies(two-timing) for 3 years but he was unable to sleep with them, they both told him they were virgins. He was sure of the first one, he confirmed it himself but for the second he was not sure.

The first lady was seeking admission while the second one is already in higher institution.

When the first one got admission, she met a guy and he deflowered her. She kept giving him sex every day till he no longer need her again. Being heartbroken she went back to see her boyfriend and tried to seduce him.

This was when he knew she lost her virginity, he made her confess everything. As a revenge for not having sex for 3years,that guy banged her 99times.

As for the second girl he invited her to his place and tried making move but she resisted until he showed his furiosity over her attitutes towards him. This was when she confessed she was never a virgin. The guy banged her too.

Case 2
My friend was dating a 17-Year-Old Girl who he is sees as chaste and upright, the girl looks very innocent according to him. She once told him she is a virgin. It was after one year of dating that he heard some guys laughing at him when he told them he was dating her. They told him his gf is a cheerful giver, he felt embarrassed

When he confronted her, she told him she only told him she was a virgin to appear good but she expected him to make move on her that she was never a virgin. He told her he respects virgins thats why he didn't made any move.

She told him now is his chance to bang her. He was adamant at first but he still made move. As he was fingering her, the hole was too large like a swimming pool lol. His d1ck shrinked, he refused to have sex with her and subsequently broke up with her.

The girl ended up getting Pregnant for another guy and now a frustrated single mother. The guy initially started taking care of her but ended up running away.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Unnecessary quarrel /break up
A Lady conjure up an unnecessary fight with her boyfriend and then use the opportunity to f*ck a guy she has been atracted to for some weeks. While they were having sex, the boyfriend called asking for forgiveness over what she didn't do.

The guy heard sounds on the girl banging and asked what was that but she said she is holding a small boy and he is jumping on her.

After proposal
I have suspects that once a lady knows she is sure of marrying a guy it will activate her whoring phase.
A corper was busy collecting different d1cks in my Neighborhood i was shocked when i saw her wedding invitation card. The story of corpers are scary sometimes.

13 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (98) (Reply)

Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.