Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

The Red Truth - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182585 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Kalatium(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I want to start reading this thread from the first page.
You Should bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Pstarogood0100: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I want to start reading this thread from the first page.

It Worth's it
Re: The Red Truth by Joskiro50: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
JasperVII:

Bro pls try keep it short next time abeg... It's long mehn. I couldn't finish it

Yes it's long, but it's worth the read. I read every jot of what he wrote up there and I learnt a lot. Bro please stop discouraging people from pouring out their heart when giving cousel just because YOU don't read long write ups.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Joskiro50:

Yes it's long, but it's worth the read. I read every jot of what he wrote up there and I learnt a lot. Bro please stop discouraging people from pouring out their heart when giving cousel just because YOU don't read long write ups.
How exactly do I discourage people? I only said my mind. You read it after all, so I don't see how I'm discouraging people.
Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 6:45am On Oct 13, 2020
Faber:
Hehehehehe...better begin take the red pill and wise up o... If you are yet to do so.

A girl forming single bla bla bla for me. I just ask her for some of her pics... From the pics I discovered she is a lying hole...

Only veterans for the game will discover the clue. Never trust these people.

#TRPTheBestPill

Hmm, lecture us on it bro. Give us the clue
Re: The Red Truth by Happyfela(m): 6:56am On Oct 13, 2020
Abeg Park well.
JasperVII:

Bro pls try keep it short next time abeg... It's long mehn. I couldn't finish it
Re: The Red Truth by wwwtortoise(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2020
Faber:
Hehehehehe...better begin take the red pill and wise up o... If you are yet to do so.

A girl forming single bla bla bla for me. I just ask her for some of her pics... From the pics I discovered she is a lying hole...

Only veterans for the game will discover the clue. Never trust these people.

#TRPTheBestPill

Brother-man

Please take down those pictures. You can make your point without breaching her privacy.

This is a public forum remember. If you must attach pics to buttress a point then censor/blur.

6 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2020
Dpsychologist which way na? Are you on break?
Re: The Red Truth by Akinbahm(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2020
wwwtortoise:

Brother-man

Please take down those pictures. You can make your point without breaching her privacy.

This is a public forum remember. If you must attach pics to buttress a point then censor/blur.

What he did could land him to pvssy drought cause girls love secrecy...
Re: The Red Truth by Faber(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
wwwtortoise:

Brother-man

Dear Mr. Simpson,
Stop fighting and caring for a girl u don't even know. Did I upload her nudes. What's wrong with a pics without the name of the person...okay as you sabi the girl what's her name. After all said here...you still got pity for the vagina folks.

She get mind send me pics of her and the person that bleeped her in a hotel room. That's a slap on me...that's why I decided to expose her whoring ass.

If na a guy now, will you defend him Mr. Simpson...u don dey already feel pity for a hoe u no even know sef

12 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Faber(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Akinbahm:

What he did could land him to pvssy drought cause girls love secrecy...

Mr. Simpson...since you have been getting pussy up and down and spending on dem bitches...how many awards you don win.

Pussy drought is the only disease you know...better cure yourself of ONEtitis

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
NOTICE
I know most of you have missed for some days now.
However, I have been seriously sick since on sunday, that is why i was unable to update this thread. Even as i am typing this now i am finding it very difficult to type. You guys should wish me a quick recovery.

I will encourage you guys to keep the legacy going. No matter the setback we ride till the end. When i am medically fit i will join you guys soon.

Dpsychologist

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Blessedboy23(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dpsychologist:
NOTICE
However, I have been seriously sick since on sunday, that is why i was unable to update this thread. Even as i am typing this now i am finding it very difficult to type. You guys should wish me a quick recovery.

I will encourage you guys to keep the legacy going. No matter the setback we ride till the end. When i am medically fit i will join you guys soon.

Dpsychologist
I wish you quick recovery
Thanks man
Thanks for your effort

blessedboy cares alot about you

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Jerry59: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dpsychologist:
NOTICE

Dpsychologist
Get well soon boss
Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dpsychologist:
NOTICE

Dpsychologist

Every arrow of sickness fired at the Professor, DIE DIE. You must complete the good work you have started. cool
Re: The Red Truth by wwwtortoise(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Faber:

Dear Mr. Simpson,
Stop fighting and caring for a girl u don't even know. Did I upload her nudes. What's wrong with a pics without the name of the person...okay as you sabi the girl what's her name. After all said here...you still got pity for the vagina folks.

She get mind send me pics of her and the person that bleeped her in a hotel room. That's a slap on me...that's why I decided to expose her whoring ass.

If na a guy now, will you defend him Mr. Simpson...u don dey already feel pity for a hoe u no even know sef

This is one of the disadvantages of exposing redpill to people who lack decorum, common sense and mental capacity to take correction.

@bolded need I remind you that TRP doesn't mean we are at war with the opposite gender?

Maybe you should go back to page 1 of this thread and this time read carefully to comprehend.

I refuse to banter words with you. Call me a simp all you want I still will not oblige you. I know your type; elephants online, ants offline.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
Just ignore him. He is one of those reasons that people refer to TRP as toxic. I even checked those pics carefully, that is not a hotel room. Mattress is on bare floor, the wall bracket & window settings, mirror placed opposite to window, that's a living apartment.

This is a public forum, you don't just upload other people's pictures without their consent. It is wrong, the guy's inability to accept his mistake and remove the pics is simply a proof that he lacks maturity.

wwwtortoise:

This is one of the disadvantages of exposing redpill to people who lack decorum, common sense and mental capacity to take correction.

@bolded need I remind you that TRP doesn't mean we are at war with the opposite gender?

Maybe you should go back to page 1 of this thread and this time read carefully to comprehend.

I refuse to banter words with you. Call me a simp all you want I still will not oblige you. I know your type; elephants online, ants offline.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dpsychologist, stay strong bro. I wish you speedy recovery.

Dpsychologist:
NOTICE

Dpsychologist
Re: The Red Truth by wwwtortoise(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
ongback:
Just ignore him. He is one of those reasons that people refer to TRP as toxic. I even checked those pics carefully, that is not a hotel room. Mattress is on bare floor, the wall bracket & window settings, mirror placed opposite to window, that's a living apartment.

This is a public forum, you don't just upload other people's pictures without their consent. It is wrong, the guy's inability to accept his mistake and remove the pics is simply a proof that he lacks maturity.

You get the point man.

How will he feel if it happen to play out the other way round - his pictures uploaded online with controversial statements (that lacks proof) attached to it.

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by fattprince(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dpsychologist:
NOTICE

Dpsychologist
Get well soon bro.
Re: The Red Truth by binary007: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
If you guys can still banter yourselves on a harmless picture of a lady you do not even know... Then you haven't learnt anything on this thread.

Rule 4367742: Do not fight another man's battle.

We Stan;

8 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Meedon: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
binary007:
If you guys can still banter yourselves on a harmless picture of a lady you do not even know... Then you haven't learnt anything on this thread.

We Stan;
cool
Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dpsychologist:
NOTICE

Dpsychologist
Jasper wishes you a quick recovery
Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dpsychologist:
NOTICE

Dpsychologist

Love you so much bro. I wish you fast recovery
Re: The Red Truth by Ghallant01(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dpsychologist:
NOTICE

Dpsychologist
Quick recovery bro and stay strong can't wait to see your next post...
Re: The Red Truth by KingsJohnson(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dpsychologist:
NOTICE

Dpsychologist

Get well Soon
Re: The Red Truth by rant19ade: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
binary007:

We Stan;
Redpill or not, alpha male or not. U don't post somebody's pic on an online forum that is public and write sh*t about them. its defamation if character.

7 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Women in-group bias

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
JasperVII:
Women in-group bias

LOL! We all know how narrow their thinking can be so I'm not surprised by a ho's comment

9 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
TheUndercover:

LOL! We all know how narrow their thinking can be so I'm not surprised by a ho's comment
I just posted that same thing on my WhatsApp status and funny enough a female course mate supported it and said they're saying the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Those replies does not display their narrow mindedness.
Those commenters are fully aware that the said lady is a harlot, but when it involves a man no woman will ever say her fellow woman was at fault. They always find a way to defend their gender and turn the table against the man. It is one of the inbuilt character of every woman.

TheUndercover:

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (98) (Reply)

Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.