Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Red Truth - Romance (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182563 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by toscolee(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Dpsychologist:
@Pstarogood0100, dollarstays, TheUndercover, DeusMagnus, toscolee, happyfela, and Instrumentalng.

You guys did a great job while i was away. Kudos to you all.

Welcome boss

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by PhillipPHD(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sibtygar:
Funny enough I have read this thread upto around page 18 before asking questions. Coming to nairaland and to romance section, after some comment from some people I decided to take a peep but right now I think the redpill is bad, like really bad

After reading here is what I can conclude
1. One will begin to hate women generally for almost no reason even female you have no relationship with and criticize women even in trivial matters
2. one will also begin to favour men over women, in social settings, workplace, I saw this alot in most of your post
3. With this mindset I don't think any redpill can stand having a sucessful women than himself, he will be in a constant competition.
4. one will become unnecessarily controlling, grandiose
5. I don't think the redpill favours faithfulness to a women as far as I have read
6. Women are a target rather than partner

I want to like the redpill but some weird theory is just everywhere

You have a problem. Ironically your number 1 - 6 are exactly what women do to men. So you mean that men shouldn’t wise up after being on the receiving end of female viciousness for so long?

This treatment women dish to men are primal and instinctive, they don’t learn it. Since it’s not instinctive to men, we are here to learn (more of) it, so as to be even. Ojoro cancel ojoro.

Now leave this place before I recommend you for ban.

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Dpsychologist:
@Pstarogood0100, dollarstays, TheUndercover, DeusMagnus, toscolee, happyfela, and Instrumentalng.

our oga ....we are humbled........we cant wait for you to take over the floor......you are the best teacher of redpill!!!
Re: The Red Truth by Instrumentalng(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
Master master ji ji

Re: The Red Truth by Instrumentalng(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Be wise

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Instrumentalng(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ogbeni drink am make you for wise
God save us from karashika

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Instrumentalng(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Read through

Re: The Red Truth by Ice202(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
3 simp behaviours that every Nigerian guy should stop doing

*CLICK ON THE LINK AND WATCH WITH MOBILE APP TO SAVE DATA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nb1g7SJLyA

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Instrumentalng(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Manipulated

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sibtygar:
Funny enough I have read this thread upto around page 18 before asking questions. Coming to nairaland and to romance section, after some comment from some people I decided to take a peep but right now I think the redpill is bad, like really bad

After reading here is what I can conclude
1. One will begin to hate women generally for almost no reason even female you have no relationship with and criticize women even in trivial matters
2. one will also begin to favour men over women, in social settings, workplace, I saw this alot in most of your post
3. With this mindset I don't think any redpill can stand having a sucessful women than himself, he will be in a constant competition.
4. one will become unnecessarily controlling, grandiose
5. I don't think the redpill favours faithfulness to a women as far as I have read
6. Women are a target rather than partner

I want to like the redpill but some weird theory is just everywhere
you are a female hoe

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
The Fallacy of Sunk Cost

In economics, sunk cost refers to money that has already been spent and cannot be recovered. You’re not supposed to let sunk costs factor into your decision to continue investing in something. This is sound advice, but we don’t always follow it .—Dpsychologist

The sunk cost fallacy is a cost that has already been incurred and cannot be recovered. It is a justification of increased investment of money, time, and resources in a decision, based on the cumulative prior investment ( "sunk cost" ) despite new evidence suggesting that the cost of continuing the decision outweighs the expected benefit.

In other words, Sunk cost fallacy is a conundrum in which we feel the need to follow through with something once we’ve invested time and/or money into it. We feel that if we don’t stay committed, the investments we made will have all been for nothing. This causes us to feel wasteful and to question our ability to make rational decisions. Even though it’s usually not the best course of action, we prefer to suffer through the negative consequences.

For example, have you ever ordered too much food at a restaurant? And did you force yourself to eat it all, simply because you were going to have to pay for it either way?

This is an example of sunk cost fallacy. You felt the need to overeat in order to get your money’s worth, even though you probably enjoyed your meal less because of it.

In the dating arena, you will see a guy wooing a lady for upto 1year. Despite knowing that he might not get the girl but he keeps pushing hard to make sure he gets the girl.

He feels that he can't spend 50k on her and not get sex so he keeps pressurizing himself, acting more needy. He end up putting himself in a dilemma.

He is now in between the devil and deep blue sea. Should he forget about her with all his investments going in vain or should he continue trying his best so that one day she will allow him to have sex.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Sibtygar: 12:15am On Oct 30, 2020
PhillipPHD:

You have a problem. Ironically your number 1 - 6 are exactly what women do to men. So you mean that men shouldn’t wise up after being on the receiving end of female viciousness for so long?

This treatment women dish to men are primal and instinctive, they don’t learn it. Since it’s not instinctive to men, we are here to learn (more of) it, so as to be even. Ojoro cancel ojoro.

Now leave this place before I recommend you for ban.
Ok I know Nairaland is your property and seun is your younger brother.
But this thing you say about gaming not coming naturally to men just mean like the female gender were born smarter or maybe better observer.
I reject that theory, I as a guy I am smart and I was born smart maybe you are the one not smart enough.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Sibtygar: 12:16am On Oct 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

you are a female hoe
Ok one of the extremist in the REDPILL.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Sibtygar: 12:20am On Oct 30, 2020
TheUndercover:

Please pardon me if this reply will derail this thread more further.

This exact feeling is what one feels when you are first being introduced to the Red Pill. Because of the fantasy that you have before getting to know all these, it will be very hard to accept but trust me when you finally get to understand the message behind TRP Philosophy you would wish to have known all these earlier on.

If you really want to learn, you'll first erase all the fantasy you've once had and you might be saying this simply because you haven't been a victim of women's manipulations or deceits. Experience is the best teacher they say but why must you wait to experience something bad before you learn? Why can't you use the story of those people that once experienced it and use it to your own advantage and try to avoid falling into the same error they did?

And please, TRP isn't about teaching men on hating women. I have repeated this several times. It's about enlightening men on women's nature and how to deal with it accordingly. If you still can't understand this message then nothing can convince you any further. Peace be with you.
OK thanks though even though the redpill sounds like men on steroids.
Meanwhile I am wondering why married men aren't much in your population.
seem to be alot of youth and teenager.

REDPILL GOODBYE.
I wouldn't derail this thread any further.

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:25am On Oct 30, 2020
Sibtygar:
Ok one of the extremist in the REDPILL.
uh?
Re: The Red Truth by stevesawo: 3:20am On Oct 30, 2020
OK thanks though even though the redpill sounds like men on steroids.
Meanwhile I am wondering why married men aren't much in your population.
seem to be alot of youth and teenager.

REDPILL GOODBYE.
I wouldn't derail this thread any further.

Sound reasoning
Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Men have been taking the redpill from birth (day 1) Indoctrination starts with breast milk and the familiar comforts of motherhood, then it goes deeper with stereotyping by mothers since men are too busy with work and other "Manly" responsibilities - it goes deeper into building the male character for mosts with the exception of Alpha-males who would have broken out of the indoctrination process at a very early age or by way of some traumatic emotional relationship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
Men have been taking the redpill from birth (day 1) Indoctrination starts with breast milk and the familiar comforts of motherhood,
i think you meant to say the blue pill....not the redpill we all know....
LaEvilIMiss:

men are too busy with work and other "Manly" responsibilities -
again i think you are referring to the blue pilled men ...not the redpilled men..because redpilled man always leaves behind the frame in which his son should grow through cultivating the family standard and frame in his wife.....
LaEvilIMiss:

it goes deeper into building the male character for mosts with the exception of Alpha-males who would have broken out
yes!!....it goes deep into building the bluepill male character for mosts that their father didnt leave any redpill frame for.....and yes&yes!!...with the exception of the male that grew up and found out that something is not right in the world matrix

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Power dynamics loading...

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
dollarstays:

i think you meant to say the blue pill....not the redpill we all know....

again i think you are referring to the blue pilled men ...not the redpilled men..because redpilled man always leaves behind the frame in which his son should grow through cultivating the family standard and frame in his wife.....

yes!!....it goes deep into building the bluepill male character for mosts that their father didnt leave any redpill frame for.....and yes&yes!!...with the exception of the male that grew up and found out that something is not right in the world matrix

Ok Blue-pill
Re: The Red Truth by DeusMagnus: 12:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Dpsychologist:

respect boss
Re: The Red Truth by DeusMagnus: 12:17am On Nov 01, 2020
Dpsychologist:
The Fallacy of Sunk Cost

In economics, sunk cost refers to money that has already been spent and cannot be recovered. You’re not supposed to let sunk costs factor into your decision to continue investing in something. This is sound advice, but we don’t always follow it .—Dpsychologist

The sunk cost fallacy is a cost that has already been incurred and cannot be recovered. It is a justification of increased investment of money, time, and resources in a decision, based on the cumulative prior investment ( "sunk cost" ) despite new evidence suggesting that the cost of continuing the decision outweighs the expected benefit.

In other words, Sunk cost fallacy is a conundrum in which we feel the need to follow through with something once we’ve invested time and/or money into it. We feel that if we don’t stay committed, the investments we made will have all been for nothing. This causes us to feel wasteful and to question our ability to make rational decisions. Even though it’s usually not the best course of action, we prefer to suffer through the negative consequences.

For example, have you ever ordered too much food at a restaurant? And did you force yourself to eat it all, simply because you were going to have to pay for it either way?

This is an example of sunk cost fallacy. You felt the need to overeat in order to get your money’s worth, even though you probably enjoyed your meal less because of it.

In the dating arena, you will see a guy wooing a lady for upto 1year. Despite knowing that he might not get the girl but he keeps pushing hard to make sure he gets the girl.

He feels that he can't spend 50k on her and not get sex so he keeps pressurizing himself, acting more needy. He end up putting himself in a dilemma.

He is now in between the devil and deep blue sea. Should he forget about her with all his investments going in vain or should he continue trying his best so that one day she will allow him to have sex.

interesting...

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 5:48am On Nov 01, 2020
Bump
Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2020
@Dpsychologist, some men are taking this TRP to the extreme. I've seen some posts and comments that justify these.

They abuse even some redpilled men. They abuse those that are even in a relationship. They see relationship with women as a waste of time. The hate on women in general is too glaring which makes me question what does TRP even mean to some men?

Some men even treat women too harshly for no particular reason because of this and all these attitudes were exhibited by mostly the MGTOW group and very soon lots of men will start showing women deep hatred. If you don't want to be in relationships with women there's no problem with that but the extremism is getting beyond what I don't understand.

What do you think of these?

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Glamzwizard(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2020
after The TRP we need proper GAME ,how do we go about that?
Re: The Red Truth by Pstarogood0100: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2020
TheUndercover:
@Dpsychologist, some men are taking this TRP to the extreme. I've seen some posts and comments that justify these.

They abuse even some redpilled men. They abuse those that are even in a relationship. They see relationship with women as a waste of time. The hate on women in general is too glaring which makes me question what does TRP even mean to some men?

Some men even treat women too harshly for no particular reason because of this and all these attitudes were exhibited by mostly the MGTOW group and very soon lots of men will start showing women deep hatred. If you don't want to be in relationships with women there's no problem with that but the extremism is getting beyond what I don't understand.

They are doing it because of the misconception of trp. Am complemently against their view of what trp is all about. Trp is not hating on women at all but to understand them properly and avoid issues that might occur to this regard .

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by saladinnoir: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2020
Something happened not long ago, i feel it's appropriate to be mentioned here. A guy i know dated a girl for two yrs (while still a student) and spent 100k plus on her (this is a conservative estimate. Remember he's a student.) A chunk of the aforementioned money was gotten from friends and acquaintances. This is a guy that
saved this girl from potential expulsion (she sold her room) dude was taking nothing but garri through out the week due to how much he spent in seeing her through that ordeal

At one point in time he stated seeing her around other guys as late as one two at night. Naso my guy heart go dey jump anyhow, sleep, e no fit, chop, e no fit. Sometimes to concentrate for class na wahala.

They've broken up (and he went through a bout of depression after the breakup) and this guy confided in me that he didn't bleep that girl once.

This story is true, and one of many. This is why we advocate for the redpill to prevent stories like this.

9 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by okrikaboi: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
saladinnoir:
Something happened not long ago, i feel it's appropriate to be mentioned here. A guy i know dated a girl for two yrs (while still a student) and spent 100k plus on her (this is a conservative estimate. Remember he's a student.)
This story is true, and one of many. This is why we advocate for the redpill to prevent stories like this.

Yeah of course. That's what TRP is here to solve and we have already solved similar issues like this here. It mostly ends in premium tears.
Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
TheUndercover:

True
Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
TheUndercover:

True. Some misunderstand. A friend of mine actually called me a fool cos I tried to hear a girl's opinion on a matter about TRP. Tried to explain that I just wanted to hear what she had to say, that it doesn't mean I believe or agree with her. Dude straight out called me a fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (98) (Reply)

Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.