Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

The Red Truth - Romance (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182565 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
TheUndercover:
@Dpsychologist, some men are taking this TRP to the extreme. I've seen some posts and comments that justify these.

They abuse even some redpilled men. They abuse those that are even in a relationship. They see relationship with women as a waste of time. The hate on women in general is too glaring which makes me question what does TRP even mean to some men?

Some men even treat women too harshly for no particular reason because of this and all these attitudes were exhibited by mostly the MGTOW group and very soon lots of men will start showing women deep hatred. If you don't want to be in relationships with women there's no problem with that but the extremism is getting beyond what I don't understand.

What do you think of these?
Yea i noticed.

Have you ever heard of the crimson pill?

It is called crimson pill because it is taking the red pill too extreme.

Remember when i discussed on the 5 stages of grief after taking the red pill. Well some men refuse to proceed to acceptance stage and instead remain in anger phase. They project all their failures, frustration, bitterness and hatred on women.

The red pill is not an excuse to treat women like animals. Women have their bad side but so do men.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Yea i noticed.

Have you ever heard of the crimson pill?

It is called crimson pill because it is taking the red pill too extreme.

Remember when i discussed on the 5 stages of grief after taking the red pill. Well some men refuse to proceed to acceptance stage and instead remain in anger phase. They project all their failures, frustration, bitterness and hatred on women.

The red pill is not an excuse to treat women like animals. Women have their bad side but so do men.
This reply is everything! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
65.) POWER DYNAMICS

When you are desperate you have no power in a relationship, that is why the red pill emphasizes on spinning plates or having an abundance mentality.—Dpsychologist

In any relationship, the person who has the least interest in continuing the relationship has the greatest power. Any of the party desperately keen on keeping the relationship has less power and thus end up compromising in the relationship
However, I go further to say that anyone who breaks up with the other has power to bring back the relationship.

Expect the best but prepare for the worst

You need to live ready, relationship has two outcomes, it either ends in marriage or end as a mirage.—Dpsychologist

In a relationship develop a walk-away position. Ensure you can leave at any time. Always put it at the back of your mind that it can end anytime. There is something i use to do. Anytime i enter a relationship i start counting when it will end.

Women are calculating, they damage the other person’s ability to walk away. This tells you why women initiate most break up in a relationship and divorce in marriage.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Power imbalances

When one relationship partner is more emotionally invested in the relationship than the other, the less involved partner has more power in the relationship.— Waller(1938)

A relationship starts with one partner being more interested in the relationship than the other (at the beginning, partners often move at different paces in their emotional involvement with one another).

More problematic is that situation where one person is really not all that interested in a romantic relationship with the other (or has lost interest), and deep down knows this is unlikely to change. This person is the least interested (LI), and they have the power to define the relationship on their terms.

Thus LI>MI

The LI sometimes intentionally, sometimes unintentionally, exploits the most interested (MI), who accepts higher relationship costs (e.g compromises to a no sex relationship) to keep the LI from walking away.

For example, I once knew an MI person(guy) who desired a monogamous relationship. As a condition of staying, their LI partner(female) required they accept a polyamorous relationship( she can go out with other guys) and he had no choice than to accept.

Mongeau and his colleagues (2013) found that in many cases, “friends with benefits” relationships often involved an MI partner who accepted the arrangement in the hopes it would become more serious.

Most least interested partners will play along even if they are not initially attracted for the more interested partner to give them unfettered attention.

After the MI partner is baited then the LI partner switches.

This is when the manipulation starts.

Then they deny you what you want even if you got it before. Desperation makes you to beg for what you initially got and start to compromise such as giving excess of your attention and resources to win their love.

Before you realise it your investment becomes fruitless and the damage already done. You have already wasted your time, resources, attention, commitment etc
If you find yourself in this scenario please leave, you can't recoup your investment. This will prevent further damage.(remember sunk cost)

2 Likes 2 Shares

A typical relationship

If you do not enjoy your single life and live independently you have no need for r/ship.

Most men who have experience from a relationship or two, can testify that women are like a new car, at first getting inside it is exhilarating but over time as the sense of new fades, so does the emotions experienced.

In many cases, performance declines as the relationship matures, and excitement is replaced by maneuvering from the woman to take control.

The first few weeks of a relationship is usually perfect, you both call each other everyday and declare your love. You both can't seem to stay away from each other. However, what follow after gradually comes as a shock.

The move for control is in many ways a typical move women make when a relationship reaches a certain stage, this stage is very relative and depends among other things on her age, her own smv, the man’s smv and cultural/social context, however it always happens unless the relationship self-destructs very early on.

To some extent this is driven by what appears to be an inherent female tendency to fall for a man who embodies certain qualities and traits, only to proceed to eradicate those traits in him, if he permits her to, should he fight back, it predictably causes the woman to increase her less than ideal behaviors.

This represents a situation wherein the value the man places on the woman is tested by the woman’s behavior over time. However, this also functions to display to the man the woman’s true self.

Both women and men misrepresent themselves somewhat during initial courtship, however, women to a larger extent engage in bait and switch behavior, thus this situation represents a true test of her idealized self and her true self.

The inherent tendency for misrepresentation and machiavellianism in women, lead to their value being somewhat questionable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Power tussle
Man must be careful, for the more he invests, the more he loves, and the more he loves, the more he is prone to holding an unworthy and toxic asset.

A man must keep in mind that during the early stages of a relationship both parties are motivated by avoiding rejection, and thus seek to suppress qualities that they perceive as negative about themselves.

The most interesting aspect of this is that those women who most expertly hide their flaws and flags are the ones who are the most destructive in nature. This early phase is often based on the sexual strategies that each person involved employs, and thus they will act in accordance with strategy, not reality.

As you are gathering information it is of primary importance to note those things you are tempted to gloss over as “ one off” or strangely out of character.

Thats why provoking to anger can lead her to expose character she has been hiding.

Power tussle can come in the form of:

Feigned Submission

This is quite common in that a woman will have a propensity to want to be seen as feminine and submissive initially, with taking control being her long term goal.

1. A woman feigning being submissive comes in the form of “ flare ups ” where you observe clear signs of narcissism or emotional reactivity .

Frequent mood changes seemingly without cause is a red flag in and of itself and should be investigated further.

2. A second sign that she is putting on an act comes in the form of a rejection schema, where she will refuse to indulge you in something you desire, and when you push back she reacts by attempting to blame you for it.

Feigned Respect

Linked with submissiveness, she may overtly agree with your decision or what appears to be a mutual decision, yet covertly undermine it through her actions and behind your back.

I remember the story of a guy and his gf. Planning on going for NYSC they both agree to serve at state A but later he found out she secretly applied to state B. He told her to redeploy but she refused giving flimsy excuses. He then redeployed from state B to state A so that they can be together. However, he noticed she was not even excited.

When they went for camp, they met on the first day and talked but she seems uninterested in the conversion. That was the last time he say his gf in that camp for the next 20 days he was unable to meet her face to face and refuse to pick his calls.

As a relationship progresses and if a legal bond has been established the covert disrespect frequently becomes overt, as she no longer has any motivation for concealment.

This can often be observed in the beta relationship life cycle, where the wife starts off seemingly in love and respectful of her future beta bucks, yet over time grows to not only disregard but openly voicing resentment for his perspectives.

Feigned Virtue
Wherein she signals a given set of virtues, yet once you start to gain more information it becomes very clear that her actions and stories are not consistent with her being an embodiment of her proclaimed virtues.

For instance she may proclaim to be financially responsible, yet has massive debts.

Most people attempt to act consistently with their values, and doing so has been viewed as a positive character trait for most of recorded history.

A woman where one can observe huge disparity between “ What She Says ” and “What She Does ” early on, is likely putting on a facade where much more is hiding beneath the surface.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Analyzing a relationship
In the beginning of a relationship, what one wants to look for during this phase are obvious contradictions and red flags in her presentation.

One of the aspects that make lies easier to determine is that most people struggle when it comes to keeping lies consistent with each other. The truth often has an inherent consistency, where lies often diverge.

This is one of the things lawyers and law enforcement are trained to look for when interviewing or questioning witnesses and defendants.

Relationship economics

In relation to economics, a woman’s positive qualities and her actions that pleases you make up her assets, whereas her negative qualities and those actions that displeases you make up her liabilities.

In the information gathering phase, you are attempting to learn her assets and her liabilities so that you can develop an internal balance sheet for that woman.
Over time you will gradually develop a better and more detailed view of her total accounts and thus the accuracy of your valuation will improve.

The major pitfall in this phase includes paying more attention to her assets rather than her liabilities , something that will destroy any attempt at an accurate valuation.

In much the same manner one must strive to establish when and if assets and/or liabilities are genuine, and that your view of them is accurate. This is the stage where most men make grave errors in that they over-estimate her assets and under-estimate her liabilities.

In many cases these are entirely subjective perspectives governed by the man’s mindset, and inherent bias. A man suffering from oneitis for instance shows an extreme level of asset over-valuation combined with an extreme under-valuation of her liabilities.

The man makes a grave error in this regard, in that the future prospects are viewed as an absolute certainty, with no heed paid to the risks, and potential pitfalls of the investment.

Summary and Conclusions

“No matter how hot she is, someone out there is sick of dealing with her shit”

The meaning behind this quote is that no matter how high a woman’s assets are, some man has grown to view her liabilities as greater than the assets.

Men are inherently prone towards putting too much weight on her assets and paying little heed to her liabilities in early relationship stages, not realizing that this may be intentional by the woman to lure him into an investment, or merely his own hopes of finally having found his unicorn coming to fruition.

Devoid of emotions, man needs to use logic to analyze the situation.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
66.) HYPERGAMY 2.0(academic and status)

When a woman’s hypergamy speaks, it sounds like this: “why should I have to lower my standards for anyone?” Dpsychologist

Men who expect educated women to be more interesting and rational will find nothing but disappointment. It matters not how much you educate a woman, her lack of logical rigour and obsession with the petty will remain which is a symptom of solipsism. It is wise to consider it an immutable element of female nature.

Women typically seek education to acquire status and increase their access to high status men, rather than to indulge any sense of innate intellectual curiosity. With the acquisition of education, a woman’s already high expectations become ever higher.

Quite wrongfully, she believes her education increases her attractiveness to men because being an indicator of status, she finds it attractive in men.

Education and status acquisition increase male dating options, but decrease females’.

The reason for this is women date up or across, whilst men date down or across. If you are hypergamous, you’re only attracted to people better than you. If you reach the top-level as a woman, only the men at the apex will do.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Ayodele20(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dpsychologist:

I remember a decade ago when i will be in awe when i hear news of bomb blasts in Afghanistan, Pakistan etc or see it in movies and i will say, " Thank God, no bomblasts has occurred in Nigeria" .

However, in 2010 thats when i first heard a bomb blast by Boko Haram. In 2011, a bomb blast occurred 2km away from me. I thought i was going to die by the sound of the bomb blast.

Back to her argument.

Don't think that all those laws will never be implemented in Nigeria, whatever laws by the western world isgradually going everywhere in the world.
We are enlightening men so that they become aware of the truth. So that even if they are in political positions they won't further subject men to further servitude and injustice.

About the 2011 bomb blast,were you in Zaria at that time? Do you live in Kaduna?

By the way,I must applaud you for a job well done here on the red pill issue.
Re: The Red Truth by toscolee(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dpsychologist:
POWER DYNAMICS

Expectation is high.
Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dpsychologist:
POWER DYNAMICS

it is about time you help these men balance their power....the you i know wont allow these men to remain in anger phase because of your knowledge of the fact that a balanced power in a relationship gives the healthiest and the happiest relationship.....i cant wait for you to start this one......lets roll boss!!!
Re: The Red Truth by Pstarogood0100: 1:17am On Nov 02, 2020
dollarstays:

it is about time you help these men balance their power....the you i know wont allow these men to remain in anger phase because of your knowledge of the fact that a balanced power in a relationship gives the healthiest and the happiest relationship.....i cant wait for you to start this one......lets roll boss!!!

The problem with these guys abusing trp is not the information on this thread rather its their inability to see through what the redpill is all about.

The redpill is amoral, what you do with it is up to you.

The redpill is about understanding who women are by nature or influence.

If you choose to become mgtow, good for you. PUA, good for you. Revenge(anger) good for you.

My advice:
Don't hurt women in anyway. They are our little baby, all of them regardless of age ( if you know you know). Even, they themselves do not know what they are doing for they are emotional creatures.

When a lady says -- "I can't befriend any guy that won't beat me " she doesn't mean a guy that would beat her without reasons but a guy that would beat her when she starts to misbehave.

The read pill is the light to see who women are in reality. It depends on you to embrace the bitter truth or remain in blissful ignorance.

The redpill knowledge will help you to avoid falling victim of circumstances as regard women but not to hurt them because of their behaviors.

I do women anything I so wish depending on my instinct, situation,the kind of person she is and my purpose but I will never hurt them in anyway unless she gives me reasons to do so. In fact, she can't even get a chance of hurting me giving me the reason to revenge.

I remembered the behaviours of all the ladies I had met in the past and laughed over it. I would only blame my ignorance not hating on them since those shit will never happen again.

I was in a telegram dating group chat. So many guys were chatting the ladies in the group. The way I handled all the ladies at the same time made a lady to challenged me in the group chat. She said " you must be a redpiller" even the group admin was like "this guy eeeh' . I smiled and ignored them. The truth is that trp helps to understand them so that you can handle them appropriately not hating on them, simple.

Let me give you an instance:
The girl I dated for 4 years broke up with me 6 years ago. Now, she was coming back to me trying to talk me into marriage. Back then I was a nice guy who could be seen as husband material.

The redpill knowledge makes me to understand that when women are young( between the age of 16 and 25) they don't appreciate nice guys but the bad guys. By the time they run to the wall ready for marriage, that's when they will be looking for the nice good guys they neglected years ago.

My ex-girlfriend remembered me for marriage because of the good nice guy I portrayed when we dated. She should be around 28 now. She never knew that am no longer where she left me. Even if I accept her there will be a disaster because am no longer the same person she thinks. Thanks to the redpill if not I might possibly fall for such trap. Now, what to do with her is up to me.

Please note:
Women are our little babies regardless of their age. When a baby misbehaviors, you don't hurt them but correct and caution them directly or indirectly in a wise way not to mete hating on them.

13 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2020
Pstarogood0100:

My advice:
Don't hurt women in anyway. They are our little baby, all of them regardless of age ( if you know you know). Even, they themselves do not know what they are doing for they are emotional creatures.
it is not what you think my brother( i mean my comment about power dynamics)......it is actually the opposite....power dynamics lecture will always end like this :: that both woman and man must have an equal say in their relationship.....
this is the equation:
male power=female power( balanced)
this is healthiest and happiest relationship
THEN:
when either the female or the male possess the most power in the relationship (the relationship becomes imbalanced)....this brings pain and anger.....
either sex must play their part to make sure the equation is always balanced.....
the reason for most heart breaks before the start of any relationship is when a girl (you like) questions your smv and you as a guy cant defend it and you starts blaming her
Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2020
Pstarogood0100:

The problem with these guys abusing trp is not the information on this thread rather its their inability to see through what the redpill is all about.

The redpill is amoral
i once read on reddit 3yrs ago that men that retains the energy they got from their knowledge of redpill instead of re-distributing back into the system/matrix through exercise to level out their testosterone & also improving their game through learning dread,shit test,smv and how to use their dark triad,they retain this energy&this energy consume them and turn up the hate in them especially when these ladies starts to question & shit-test their knowledge of opposite sex,they (the men)respond through anger & fustration because of their lack of knowledge of the tools to defend themselves..they only know psychopathy&narcissism as the means of playing the game...this makes them predictable and female can easily get tired of them except the ones that has invested..i pity them!
Re: The Red Truth by Pstarogood0100: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2020
dollarstays:

it is not what you think my brother( i mean my comment about power dynamics)......it is actually the opposite....power dynamics lecture will always end like this :: that both woman and man must have an equal say in their relationship.....
this is the equation:
male power=female power( balanced)
this is healthiest and happiest relationship
THEN:
when either the female or the male possess the most power in the relationship (the relationship becomes imbalanced)....this brings pain and anger.....
either sex must play their part to make sure the equation is always balanced.....
the reason for most heart breaks before the start of any relationship is when a girl (you like) questions your smv and you as a guy cant defend it and you starts blaming her

Talking about balance:
Making equal right to exist in the relationship, you must understand the game of relationship to balance your right with her. This is what we have achieved through the knowledge of trp.

For instance: when you are playing computer game with someone you can beat in the game. You might decide to equal the game with the person. Your trp knowledge has already given you privilege ahead of her. Its your choice to make equal right in the relationship or make it lopsided.

What you do with trp is up to you.

5 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Pstarogood0100: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2020
dollarstays:

i once read on reddit 3yrs ago that men that retains the energy they got from their knowledge of redpill instead of re-distributing back into the system/matrix through exercise to level out their testosterone & also improving their game through learning dread,shit test,smv and how to use their dark triad,they retain this energy&this energy consume them and turn up the hate in them especially when these ladies starts to question & shit-test their knowledge of opposite sex,they (the men)respond through anger & fustration because of their lack of knowledge of the tools to defend themselves..they only know psychopathy&narcissism as the means of playing the game...this makes them predictable and female can easily get tired of them except the ones that has invested..i pity them!

People should learn how to apply the 48 laws of power.
The 17th laws says: Keep others in suspended terror: Cultivate an air of unpredictability.

Unpredictability matters a lot in life generally.
Exhibiting those attitude you mentioned above carelessly at all time can equally become boring in the long run. We need to be flexible when applying it.

The problem that those who newly embrace trp will always face would be the practical application of it. A lot of them will always get it wrong when applying it practically.

Practical application of trp is not easy unless we deceive ourselves. It goes with constant practicing. You will fail a lot of time because its psychological but with time you will get better.

If Dsychologist so wish let's move to either WhatsApp group or telegram where interested members will be properly drilled on the application and contributions to the brotherhood.
Certain things shouldn't be shared on a platform where the females has access to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by toscolee(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2020
Pstarogood0100:

The redpill is amoral, what you do with it is up to you.

The redpill is about understanding who women are by nature or influence.

If you choose to become mgtow, good for you. PUA, good for you. Revenge(anger) good for you.

My advice:

When a lady says -- "I can't befriend any guy that won't beat me " she doesn't mean a guy that would beat her without reasons but a guy that would beat her when she starts to misbehave.

The read pill is the light to see who women are in reality. It depends on you to embrace the bitter truth or remain in blissful ignorance.

The redpill knowledge will help you to avoid falling victim of circumstances as regard women but not to hurt them because of their behaviors.

I do women anything I so wish depending on my instinct, situation,the kind of person she is and my purpose but I will never hurt them in anyway unless she gives me reasons to do so. In fact, she can't even get a chance of hurting me giving me the reason to revenge.

I remembered the behaviours of all the ladies I had met in the past and laughed over it. I would only blame my ignorance not hating on them since those shit will never happen again.

I was in a telegram dating group chat. So many guys were chatting the ladies in the group. The way I handled all the ladies at the same time made a lady to challenged me in the group chat. She said " you must be a redpiller" even the group admin was like "this guy eeeh' . I smiled and ignored them. The truth is that trp helps to understand them so that you can handle them appropriately not hating on them, simple.

Let me give you an instance:
The girl I dated for 4 years broke up with me 6 years ago. Now, she was coming back to me trying to talk me into marriage. Back then I was a nice guy who could be seen as husband material.

The redpill knowledge makes me to understand that when women are young( between the age of 16 and 25) they don't appreciate nice guys but the bad guys. By the time they run to the wall ready for marriage, that's when they will be looking for the nice good guys they neglected years ago.

My ex-girlfriend remembered me for marriage because of the good nice guy I portrayed when we dated. She should be around 28 now. She never knew that am no longer where she left me. Even if I accept her there will be a disaster because am no longer the same person she thinks. Thanks to the redpill if not I might possibly fall for such trap. Now, what to do with her is up to me.

Please note:
Women are our little babies regardless of their age. When a baby misbehaviors, you don't hurt them but correct and caution them directly or indirectly in a wise way not to mete hating on them.

The red pill will be to you, what you want it to become.
Its chief aim is to create strong men, the type that even ladies will be proud of, not bitter men.
Do not forget that it takes a strong man to forgive and move on.
A bitter man is unforgiving, petty and vindictive, mostly traits found in women. Such a man is a simp and doesn't really understand what the red pill is all about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Akinbahm(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2020
TheUndercover:
@Dpsychologist, some men are taking this TRP to the extreme. I've seen some posts and comments that justify these.

They abuse even some redpilled men. They abuse those that are even in a relationship. They see relationship with women as a waste of time. The hate on women in general is too glaring which makes me question what does TRP even mean to some men?

Some men even treat women too harshly for no particular reason because of this and all these attitudes were exhibited by mostly the MGTOW group and very soon lots of men will start showing women deep hatred. If you don't want to be in relationships with women there's no problem with that but the extremism is getting beyond what I don't understand.

What do you think of these?

Nice observation, have been thinking about it also I just dont want to b 3 forward nd dont want to derail the thread...

I think it's the bitterness of the danger they failed to avert which can be easily averted then was now glaring to them u know ow that thing hurt?

Once they digest it nd allow the theory to settle in them they gonna gel with the practical.

5 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pstarogood0100:

If Dsychologist so wish let's move to either WhatsApp group or telegram where interested members will be properly drilled on the application and contributions to the brotherhood.
Certain things shouldn't be shared on a platform where the females has access to.
We have talked abt this before and alot of people kick against WhatsApp group. Lets try Telegram.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
ANNOUNCEMENT.
Some weeks earlier a quite number of people rejected the idea of a WhatsApp group. So i am of the opinion that we open a telegram group. It seems telegram will be better. If you are in support pls indicate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Pstarogood0100: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dpsychologist:
ANNOUNCEMENT.
Some weeks earlier a quite number of people rejected the idea of a WhatsApp group. So i am of the opinion that we open a telegram group. It seems telegram will be better. If you are in support pls indicate.

Supported
Re: The Red Truth by dermmy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dpsychologist:
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Oya let's go there.
Re: The Red Truth by kemicalreact: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Anybody following Johnny Depp Case embarassed
Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dpsychologist:
ANNOUNCEMENT.
Supported
Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
kemicalreact:
Anybody following Johnny Depp Case embarassed
That case no be here. It's rumored Amber Heard will be returning for Zack Snyder's Justice League, whereas Johnny Depp's reputation has been tarnished even with proof that he was a victim of domestic violence by Amber. Johnny Depp is quite lucky that some celebrities are still supporting him

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by kemicalreact: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
JasperVII:

That case no be here. It's rumored Amber Heard will be returning for Zack Snyder's Justice League, whereas Johnny Depp's reputation has been tarnished even with proof that he was a victim of domestic violence by Amber. Johnny Depp is quite lucky that some celebrities are still supporting him
Aswear, that shit is bleeped up.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
When a man has money he feels he need more women when a woman makes money she feels she don't need a man. Anonymous

If you reach the top-level as a man, you have all the women beneath you to choose from. As women’s collective hypergamic need increases, the pool of subsequent men capable of satisfying this need decreases.

If a woman can’t find a suitable mate at university, she will still graduate. Only that undergraduate men will no longer seem quite so attractive. Now only men with higher calibre white-collar degrees (eg: doctors, lawyers etc) will do for her.

And should such a woman obtain a master’s degree and fail to meet a suitable partner? The process repeats with even higher stakes until such a woman effectively prices herself out of the market, condemned to decrying men as intimidated by her financial independence rather than repulsed by it.

Repulsion you say, why would a real man™ be repulsed? Well the more educated a woman, the greater her standards and entitlement, and thus in turn, the lesser her attractiveness.

Higher status makes people behave more narcissistically, now whilst narcissism is a suit well-worn on a man, it is one ill-fitting for a woman.

Whilst women are inherently drawn to male narcissism as overconfidence is the linchpin of good masculine game, female narcissism is unattractive to the majority of men.

In women it manifests as bratty, spoiled “hot girl behaviour” and men, especially top-tier men, don’t want to feel like they’re babysitting an overgrown child.

Men seek polarity and femininity in long-term relationships. And so women seeking a misguided sense of equality through education only harm their chances at attracting top-tier men.

A woman who thinks she’s the equal of men she dates solely due to their greater status is thus, at least psychologically, unattractive

When a woman reaches the heights of professional status, such heights no longer seem all that attractive.

The balcony looks more impressive when seen from the street than when stood on, if she can’t look up to him, he can’t (with some benevolence) look down on her. Without that dynamic, there is no attraction and thus no love.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Summary
More educated women means more dissatisfied women. By employing a male strategy and seeking prestige rather than cultivating femininity, women quite literally price themselves out of the market. When society’s women become more educated/powerful than it’s men, the male aversion to hypergamy-fuelled narcissism is heightened in unison with the feminine reluctance to date down. The result? Spinsters

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
67.) BAD ADVICERS

Women’s advice to men(in dating arena) is not fit for purpose, even when they mean well, their inextricable solipsism leaves them unable to give actionable advice that will yield lasting and tangible benefit.

A woman’s solipsism dictates her inability to understand how she becomes attracted. To her, attraction is “mysteriously magical”, and as such, a form of incomprehensible magnetism that a man either has or hasn’t.

One of the reasons why many women have a simultaneous disgust and intrigue for the red pill, is because among other reasons, it teaches unattractive men how to be attractive.

The mere idea that attraction is teachable implies it is mechanical, rather than mysterious and magical as a woman’s fantasy prone emotions would drive her to believe.

Rather than tell clueless men they need to be dominant, put her in place and act like more of a jerk, women will often appeal for the non-confrontational bullshit approach: “be kind and understanding, listen to her problems, and she’ll realise what a great guy you are!”

In fact rather than help a man, a woman will often use misinformation as a filtering mechanism to benefit her own sexual strategy.

Women will tell men to be kind, sweet, supplicating and deferential, and if he’s naive enough to take the advice, she’ll reject him precisely because he did what she said.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Many men have had their hearts crushed in youth because they were clueless, listened to the thoroughly unhelpful girl interpretation of what constitutes an attractive male, and ended up with nothing but rejection in the form of double-edged compliments.

For example:
“You’re so nice, you’re like a brother to me – I don’t want to ruin that!”

Or

“You’re a great person, I know there’s a really great woman out there for you, you’ll find her some day I just know it!”

Her statements completely disregarded the fact that, this man doesn’t want “the great women out there”, but in fact desires the woman riding him off in the kindest yet least helpful way possible.

These are the very phrases a man never wishes to hear from a woman, rejection is something men can process and learn from, but rejection disguised as encouragement simply bleeps up a young man’s mind.

A lot of men who are now red pilled were raised by women who gave them wrong advice, or sisters or peers who encourage them on the wrong path and they found nothing but misery.

However, as soon as this men discarded the notion of gender equality as an operative social model, focused on themselves and became more behaviourally dominant, their relationships with women both sexually and platonically begun improving dramatically.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dpsychologist:
When a man has money he feels he need more women when a woman makes money she feels she don't need a man. Anonymous

If you reach the top-level as a man, you have all the women beneath you to choose from. As women’s collective hypergamic need increases, the pool of subsequent men capable of satisfying this need decreases.

If a woman can’t find a suitable mate at university, she will still graduate. Only that undergraduate men will no longer seem quite so attractive. Now only men with higher calibre white-collar degrees (eg: doctors, lawyers etc) will do for her.

And should such a woman obtain a master’s degree and fail to meet a suitable partner? The process repeats with even higher stakes until such a woman effectively prices herself out of the market, condemned to decrying men as intimidated by her financial independence rather than repulsed by it.

Repulsion you say, why would a real man™ be repulsed? Well the more educated a woman, the greater her standards and entitlement, and thus in turn, the lesser her attractiveness.

Higher status makes people behave more narcissistically, now whilst narcissism is a suit well-worn on a man, it is one ill-fitting for a woman.

Whilst women are inherently drawn to male narcissism as overconfidence is the linchpin of good masculine game, female narcissism is unattractive to the majority of men.

In women it manifests as bratty, spoiled “hot girl behaviour” and men, especially top-tier men, don’t want to feel like they’re babysitting an overgrown child.

Men seek polarity and femininity in long-term relationships. And so women seeking a misguided sense of equality through education only harm their chances at attracting top-tier men.

A woman who thinks she’s the equal of men she dates solely due to their greater status is thus, at least psychologically, unattractive

When a woman reaches the heights of professional status, such heights no longer seem all that attractive.

The balcony looks more impressive when seen from the street than when stood on, if she can’t look up to him, he can’t (with some benevolence) look down on her. Without that dynamic, there is no attraction and thus no love.
This is raw, undiluted truth

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2020

Women don’t make it easy for men, most are not fully cognisant of what they want and will not tell boys without father how to be men , even if they themselves have some sort of idea of what “being a man” entails.

Let’s assume a magical woman exists who knows everything about being a man and is fit to educate men in the ways of manhood ; the act of this woman teaching the clueless man how to be masculine would be the very thing that makes him undesirable, assuming there was some kind of physical attraction to begin with.

A man can be attracted to a woman whose femininity he is cultivating, but the reverse is not so. A woman doesn’t want to cultivate a man’s masculinity, she wants to find a man who’s already generously endowed with it.

Sure, women will try to rehabilitate bad boys due to their primal attraction to psychopathy , but a “bad boy” has masculinity even if it’s of the negative type; domesticating the desirable and building up the undesirable are entirely disparate phenomena.

Women will more than gladly engage in the former, but scarcely if ever the latter.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (98) (Reply)

Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.