Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

The Red Truth - Romance (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182736 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
#9 She rushes the relationship. / She’s a little too perfect. / She tries too hard to seem like a good match.
What it means: She’s desperate /overcompensating.

As you start to care more about your appearance and get your life in order, you’ll notice that girls will seemingly come out of nowhere. And the ones you were invisible to before will make it obvious that they’re interested.
But the problem is that some of these girls won’t have the best intentions.

Almost every semi-attractive girl has been treated like a princess her whole life (and that’s one reason why a man who’s trained himself to be immune to beauty is so attractive to them).

But the side effect of this treatment is that many women expect partiality from every guy they meet. So now when they see you—a man who’s in good shape and has his life together—they don’t see a person, but rather, a tool who has the means to carry “her highness” through life.

This is particularly an issue with a girl in her late 20’s or early 30’s. Her internal clock is ticking and she knows she has to find a man before her beauty fades.
But you can’t let her clock dictate your life. People get burned all the time by making hasty choices. And it’s a known manipulation tactic to rush people into big decisions.

Yes, there will be girls who genuinely like you, and they’ll be eager to start something special together. But you need to be aware of the other scenario too.

Beauty doesn’t get ignored. And if an attractive girl hasn’t locked down a man by this time in her life, it’s very possible that she used her beauty for other means when she was younger, and now she’s scrambling to find a man who doesn’t know any better.

Of course this isn’t always the case. Breakups happen and some people just have an unfortunate streak with relationships. But barring any significant change to her appearance, and without any other special cause, the former is a real possibility.

Remember that your interests are important too. And you are not obligated to take any dude’s leftovers simply because she needs a man now. “But she’s changed! She’s not like that anymore! And she’s committed to doing better!”That’s great. And I applaud her. But that doesn’t mean you owe her a relationship. I’m all for acceptance and forgiveness, but I also know that forgiveness isn’t the removal of all consequences.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
#10 She accuses you of being promiscuous, or worse, tries to prove you are.
What it means: She’s telling you how she would act if she was in your position (a.k.a. projection).
A girl who makes accusations like this doesn’t understand how any decent looking person could say no to their suitors. Especially since she could never hope to do the same.

In her mind, you’re just a man control by his dick who couldn’t possibly deny easy pleasure, and it’s her job to prove that assumption right. It’s nonsensical.
I’ve dealt with girls who tried to find faults that weren’t there and I had a real good laugh afterwards.
So if any girl accuses me of something like this, I know we need to part ways.

#11 She is not over her ex/ she has promiscuous past
A girl not over her ex is a big no. A girl will a promiscuous past is also a big no. There is likelihood of her going back to her past.

#12. Your gut tells you so.(intuition)
What it means: You’re not comfortable with her.
The first time anyone sees a person they like, comfort is nowhere to be found. There’s excitement, there’s anxiety, and there’s interest—not comfort.

But that all changes as time goes by. The more you get to know someone, the more comfortable you feel around them. The girl you thought was such a snob before is actually kind and warm-hearted. And this new familiarity generally leads to more comfort.

But if time passes and you still don’t feel comfortable around this girl, it’s a bad sign. Your body is subconsciously telling you that something about her is off. And you know deep down that you can’t trust her.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
#13 One sided relationship
I see guys make mistake that if they marry a lady she might change. Thats bullshit, the way you are in a relationship thats how you will be in marriage most times.
If you noticed you have to do everything to keep the relationship afloat, and that it always leads to disaster any minute you fall short in her eyes, then you need to see the warning.

If the success of the relationship depends solely on you, find someone else.
Good leaders set an example for others and create a vision for the future…
They don’t do all the work.
Successful relationships will always take effort, but if the relationship is one sided it’s a bad sign.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
CONCLUSIONS
This list is all about discerning if a girl has the desired trait of a potential wife.

If she doesn’t have it, don’t try to change her, don’t make excuses for her, and please don’t waste time thinking about her. Just walk away.

And if you have a hard time doing that, ask yourself if you would help a man who acted the same way.

It’s always better to be safe than sorry. There is simply too much at risk when you choose a long term partner. And if you can’t trust someone you’ll eventually think about marrying, you need to end it as soon as possible.

No amount of beauty is worth the headache and embarrassment. If a woman’s actions show that she doesn’t respect you, move on and find a girl who does.

Just remember that nothing here is foolproof either. Some girls are crafty and they won’t show many of the signs listed here—but that’s okay.

The point isn’t to catch every girl who’s like this. The point is to save time by weeding out the easy ones. And once you do that, you’ll be closer to finding a girl who’s worth the investment.

So be smart, stay strong, and have a little fun too.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
TheUndercover:

LOL! Women keep inventing new manipulative, deceit and cheating techniques.

Good thing you didn't let your emotions overpower you.
As we keep exposing their manipulations so many guys will know, some will read this thread and start to device other means.

The thing is that if you know they are manipulative you will be able to detect any sophistry from them and outsmart them.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
aminu114:
grin grin grin i was once excaped that peak tactic thing i was in a room with a girl to have sex after romancing for about 20 mins im fully aroused and ready to penetrate she stopped me nd said if i will not give her 10k then forget abt it we wont do it mind was telling me to just give her nd continue then i rememberrd how hard its to get 10k that time i quickly use her unclothedness to jerk offf and walk away grin grin grin

Thats a smart move bro.

One of the biggest lessons for a man to learn is to control his sexual urge. If not he will never go far in life.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by toscolee(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dpsychologist:
FEIGNED SUBMISSION
This is the exact way in which calculating women destroy great men. There is a mixture of submission and puppeteering involved, and when she tires of her toy she will abandon it or break it in half.

In relationships with such women the man is “the provider” because “she’s submissive” and “needs him.”

She takes and continues to take from him, money, wisdom, energy, time, everything. She’s a parasite, a black hole, but she frames herself as a willing accomplice who needs investment to return dividends to an eager, naive, hopeful investor.

Eventually the man in question has nothing left to give and is dried up both spiritually and financially. Now he’s been drained for his utility she becomes aware that although he elevated her self-development, she has become more valuable than him.

Better yet with the taster she’s had and the strides she’s made she believes she has the opportunity to become even more. Thus rather than return investment she will betray and abandon her prior mentor to repeat the process with a new one.

One who she considers to be more worthy of directing her. Effectively, this means finding an even higher level man to surpass her newer, more recent elevated status.

Gold diggers don't go lower their perceived standards, starting as a broke girl she aims for a man making tens on thousands, then she jumbs to one making hundreds of thousands, to millions and if possible billions.

Its always about upgrade. Gold diggers hate broke guys.

PEAK TACTIC
Men are at their weakest when they are in passion.
When men get aroused and want to have sex with a woman they can foolishly do anything to ladies that's what Kara King called PEAK. PEAK is Pre-Ejaculation Ass Kissing.
It’s during PEAK that women have the most power. PEAK makes men do crazy things!
At this point she start making excessive money demands and make him promise heaven and earth to her.

The technique i observed is that just when he has started removing her clothes, she gives him her phone to credit her account. If he refuses to credit her account then no sex for him.

Woman can demand fwhat she want during PEAK. He’s either going to say yes or no.If he denies her what she want, then she tells him “access denied” and move on to the next man. Chances are, however, when he’s in PEAK mode, she's going to get every last thing she ask for.

MISCELLANEOUS
If all else fail a gold digger can resort to blackmail especually if he is a High status man.
Some ladies are into voodoo to get money from rich men.

This scenario is similar to the Nollywood actor that married a Colombian lady that later divorced him.
Recently, she announced that she can't date a broke guy.
I heard that the guy is now broke.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
toscolee:

This scenario is similar to the Nollywood actor that married a Colombian lady that later divorced him.
Recently, she announced that she can't date a broke guy.
I heard that the guy is now broke.

I think you are referring to IK igbonna.

I think He is even paying child support now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by toscolee(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dpsychologist:

I think you are referring to IK igbonna.

I think He is even paying child support now.

He's the one.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
99.) THE DILEMMA

A 21st century man is faced with a dilemma : To marry or remain a bachelor.
Women do not face the conundrum that men face. Women’s marriage risk is minimal, and her fertility window is short. The nature of a woman’s limited fertility is precisely why once women have decided they want to settle down, they’re eager to do so.

This is in stark opposition to men, who are happy to take their time and vet their mate more rigorously, particularly when dating older women, who are circumspect by merit of their availability.

The older the woman, the greater her sense of urgency.
Men hold the keys to commitment, women to sex. If commitment, attention and resources is what women value most, then men are the gatekeepers to womanly wants, and marriage is a jackpot in which she is bestowed an endless supply of these things.

For women, marriage represents something it scarcely does for men – financial security and psychological sanity.
The most important decisions of a man’s life should never be made by anyone other than himself.

A man free of delusions should exercise his mental sovereignty by weighing up the risks and rewards of the lifestyle choices available to him, be that he be a father or remain a bachelor.

A strong man does not respond to shame, he acknowledges it for the manipulative nature it and continues to forge his path absent of interference.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
THE BACHELOR :

The bachelor is a man who emphasize on his freedom more than most, and thus the constraints, demands and expectations thrust upon him by a wife hold no appeal.

This does not mean such a man would not enjoy being a father, but rather that, becoming one would mean giving up an inordinate degree of freedom to the mother and children.

The bachelor is one reluctant to marry.

There may be many factors Responsible for a man's reluctance to marry. The reluctance to marry can be a synthesis of a distrust in women, lack of money, inability to get a woman, failure of his friends marriage, psychological issues, mgtow etc.

Decades ago, a bachelor fears childlessness and absence of a help mate. However, this days one can have a child outside marriage via babymama or surrogate. And men have improved their culinery skills and learn domestic chores as such he can handle the home himself.

However, the feeling of loneliness persist. I once visited my cousin who is 40 years but not married this xmas he offered us malt and had to request his neighbors for food to entertain us. His babe was not around and he is not a good cook.

The Greatest problem of remaining a bachelor is society's scorn.
Society sees you as a man that refuse to marry. if you are not a married man in most organization they won't give you certain promotions or salary raise.

People see you as a man afraid to commit, a playboy or even irresponsible.

People around you will pressure you to marry. There is a 38year old man in my church that has become topic of discussion, anytime someone marries they will start pressuring him to marry.

It got to an extend they were making mockery of him.
Another problem a bachelor may face is loss of the establishment of family and legacy.

Isaac Newton and Tesla never married and left a mark with their inventions and scientific discoveries. The artistic man may leave his creations, the academic man his research, but what of the layman, and are achievements acceptable substitutes for legacy in the absence of reproduction?

THE CHOICE
To be a father or remain a bachelor. This is a choice all informed men must make, and there is no right or wrong answer.

However, It is my presupposition that most informed men will take full advantage of their extended fertility window and opt to settle down with a younger woman in middle-age.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
100.) TRP REVOLUTION

Historically, men haven’t spent much time talking about relationships. However, women have discussed about men at length, and this has given them a distinct advantage.

They have been sharing information on how to get what they want from men and relationships for a very long time.

This is changing. we’re discussing these issues, largely through the Red pill community online. Women aren’t happy about this, i plan to continue spreading the word to any man who will listen, and I hope others who have seen the light will do the same.

There is a sense of brotherhood amongst red pillers because we’ve suffered through the same trials.

Beta Men have try to do all their biddings and make their women happy, and have made considerable sacrifices. Women have not reciprocated. They have become entitled and ungrateful.

The irony then is that bad things happen to nice guys and nice things happen to Bad guys—Dpsychologist

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Feminine RED PILL Aversion

When you decide to be a man who does not look for pats on the head by women(beta blue pill man) who see you as nothing but a walking wallet, expect outrage, disgust, screaming, hysterics, insults, and more to be hurled at you.

Many women go into meltdown when they realize men are now moving on their own and not conforming to feminist groupthink spun by mainstream media.

Get ready to be called sexist and all sorts of other “ists” by dint of having an opinion that does not worship the female and for not gleefully turning yourself into a Beta slave as Meghan Trainor tells young men to do in her song and video, Dear Future Husband.

Women think it is sexist when men decide to take care of themselves and form their own opinions about dating, relationships, and marriage ideals.

Whether Red Pill, MGTOW, or MRA it doesn’t matter how we subdivide ourselves, each aspect of the men’s awakening of the 21st century conforms to the same general idea.

Men are refusing the cultural conditioning foisted upon them by women, society, corporations, etc.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
MEN'S LIBERATION
Finally, we are having the male version of liberation. Our views make as much sense as feminist views which demonize menand want to oppress men for female materialism and social status benefits.

In the past, women were able to extract what they wanted from men through manipulating supply and demand for sex. It’s Economics 101. By controlling the supply of sex, women seek to control male behavior.

This is also Pavlovian conditioning, since men get sex when we do what women want us to do. (Arguably, that is only the case until a women has control of the relationship or has a man on lockdown through pregnancy or marriage, when the supply of sex is cut off.)

But, men are refusing to jump through hoops to get sex, we are learning to short circuit female wiring with Game and frame.

Rather than turning ourselves into Beta Males , men are accepting the fact this is just how women operate and not falling into the trap any longer. Spreading this wisdom online is how we save other men from being subjected to feminine imperative.

Men are also tired of being turned into “problems” for society to solve. No longer will men be embarrassed by our innate behaviors, such as desiring young, fertile females rather than older ones, our desire for autonomy, competition, aggression when needed, and other male qualities.

Men are also realizing the concept of love is yet another of many fantasies about life that aren’t true. Love is a fleeting emotion, and for the vast majority of recorded history successful marriages have not been based on love.

Men with the capacity for independent thought and self-ownership are often called every name under the sun by women, but we realize this is just a tactic women use to regain control of the situation.

No matter how many tantrums women throw, its up to us to hold steady to our principles, believe that ours is a just cause, throw off the chains of female bondage, and live our own lives the way we see fit.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Will red pill become mainstream in the future?

That i don't know.

All i know is that we have control of the present and what ever we do will affect the future.

You guys did well for being with me till the end of the year.

I can safely say the year 2020 is the year of red pill.

I wish you all a prosperous new year in advance.

Next year i hope will be a brighter year.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
toscolee:

He's the one.
I use to admire white ladies and had fantasy of marrying them but since i delve into stories of their divorce Court laws i have lost interest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by okrikaboi: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Do not be afraid the prophecy will come to pass grin

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by demmymoney(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dpsychologist:

That i don't know.

All i know is that we have control of the present and what ever we do will affect the future.

God bless you so much sir

I came into contact with redpill in November and I can say I m a changed person. Redpill was my wake-up call of 2020. Personally 2020 was redpill year 4 moi.

God bless redpill

Happy new year in advance Sir

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by toscolee(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dpsychologist:

I use to admire white ladies and had fantasy of marrying them but since i delve into stories of their divorce Court laws i have lost interest.

I fantasized marriage to a white lady to a point of depression, but my eyes don clear.
I've chatted with quite a few on Facebook, but the interest is no longer there, coupled with the fact that they are always older.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Hardrive(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
I feel it won't be good if I don't express my gratitude to how far this thread has gone. I would like to say thank you @ dpsychologists for spending you time to share what you know with us. Keep it up.
Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
@Dpsychologist, you really did a wonderful job on this Mission of Men Liberation.

This year was truly a year of Red Pill. So many men that came across this knowledge would have wished to have come across it earlier on. I was among the few that got to know about the Red Pill Philosophy which prevented me from learning the hard way. It was truly an eye opening journey all through. Thank you so much for the time and dedication put to this.

Long Live TRP! One Love Kings!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Emmynator(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dpsychologist, I have been following the thread for some times now, I must say I appreciate your wisdom and the effort you put into spreading the red pill gospel.

Indeed 2020 is the year of red pill, thanks to you and other brilliant red pill mentor.
God bless you.

Happy New year in advance, I hope we move higher this new year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Jerry59: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dpsychologist:

That i don't know.

Thank you so much for the pills you keep dishing out to us. May the source never dry... Happy New Year in advance!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by toscolee(m): 1:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Death to simping in 2020
Happy new year to all red pillers worldwide

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2021
toscolee:
Death to simping in 2020 Happy new year to all red pillers worldwide
happy new year to you bro

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:39am On Jan 01, 2021
Jerry59:
Thank you so much for the pills you keep dishing out to us. May the source never dry... Happy New Year in advance!
Happy new year bro

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:39am On Jan 01, 2021
Emmynator:
Dpsychologist, I have been following the thread for some times now, I must say I appreciate your wisdom and the effort you put into spreading the red pill gospel.

Indeed 2020 is the year of red pill, thanks to you and other brilliant red pill mentor.
God bless you.

Happy New year in advance, I hope we move higher this new year.
Thank you and happy new year

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2021
TheUndercover:
@Dpsychologist, you really did a wonderful job on this Mission of Men Liberation.

This year was truly a year of Red Pill. So many men that came across this knowledge would have wished to have come across it earlier on. I was among the few that got to know about the Red Pill Philosophy which prevented me from learning the hard way. It was truly an eye opening journey all through. Thank you so much for the time and dedication put to this.

Long Live TRP! One Love Kings!

Uwc.

Happy New Year

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2021
Hardrive:
I feel it won't be good if I don't express my gratitude to how far this thread has gone. I would like to say thank you @ dpsychologists for spending you time to share what you know with us. Keep it up.
Uwc

Happy new year

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:42am On Jan 01, 2021
demmymoney:

God bless you so much sir

I came into contact with redpill in November and I can say I m a changed person. Redpill was my wake-up call of 2020. Personally 2020 was redpill year 4 moi.

God bless redpill

Happy new year in advance Sir
Happy new year to you.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:42am On Jan 01, 2021
okrikaboi:
Do not be afraid the prophecy will come to pass grin
Lol...

Happy New Year
Re: The Red Truth by okrikaboi: 8:49am On Jan 01, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Lol...

Happy New Year
Happy New Year Boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (98) (Reply)

Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.