Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Red Truth - Romance (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182751 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by toscolee(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2021
Dpsychologist:
happy new year to you bro

Same to you boss
Re: The Red Truth by Degrezhaa: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year Dpsychologist..
Hopefully we expect big things from you

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Akinbahm(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dpsychologist:

PEAK TACTIC
Men are at their weakest when they are in passion.
When men get aroused and want to have sex with a woman they can foolishly do anything to ladies that's what Kara King called PEAK. PEAK is Pre-Ejaculation Ass Kissing.
It’s during PEAK that women have the most power. PEAK makes men do crazy things!
At this point she start making excessive money demands and make him promise heaven and earth to her.

The technique i observed is that just when he has started removing her clothes, she gives him her phone to credit her account. If he refuses to credit her account then no sex for him.

Woman can demand fwhat she want during PEAK. He’s either going to say yes or no.If he denies her what she want, then she tells him “access denied” and move on to the next man. Chances are, however, when he’s in PEAK mode, she's going to get every last thing she ask for.

This reminds me of a girl in 2018 or so I think I dropped what transpired between me and a girl in Ubunja thread "How women goldDig you" the girl came to a friend of mine place cause I didnt want her to over bill me.

We were romancing deeply and I stood up to get umbrella only for me to get it and continue with the unfinished task, I was about to insert when she started listing out her financial problems as a bolo guy I feigned a call to one of my guy wey sabi say I get babe for room.

Our conversation on call was used to beat her tactics cause my guy pleaded on call say he go do T.F to me next week when I dropped the call I didn't say anything b4 she grab my tomos and went to promise land.

Since that day I don get the knowledge of never allow s3x to overpower your logic, as a man if you can overpower s3x manipulation you will go far in life...

Kudos to you Dpsychologist for work done so far.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by ichidodo: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year, wise one....
Re: The Red Truth by ubunja(m): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Akinbahm:

This reminds me of a girl in 2018 or so I think I dropped what transpired between me and a girl in Ubunja thread "How women goldDig you" the girl came to a friend of mine place cause I didnt want her to over bill me.

We were romancing deeply and I stood up to get umbrella only for me to get it and continue with the unfinished task, I was about to insert when she started listing out her financial problems as a bolo guy I feigned a call to one of my guy wey sabi say I get babe for room.

Our conversation on call was used to beat her tactics cause my guy pleaded on call say he go do T.F to me next week when I dropped the call I didn't say anything b4 she grab my tomos and went to promise land.

Since that day I don get the knowledge of never allow s3x to overpower your logic, as a man if you can overpower s3x manipulation you will go far in life...

Kudos to you Dpsychologist for work done so far.
yes man that is how they do us. The moment we want that Thing is the moment they list their problems for us. Nice one man. Happy 2021.

6 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
ubunja:
yes man that is how they do us. The moment we want that Thing is the moment they list their problems for us. Nice one man. Happy 2021.
Happy new year man.

I once thought you were a female.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is like Messi telling Pele he thought he is a professional tennis player.

You don't know the gender of your fellow Legend? cheesy

Ubunja been giving vagina people nightmares even during the day time since 12 B.C
Dpsychologist:

Happy new year man.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by ubunja(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Happy new year man.

lol that (f) was to fool simps into listening. And it worked on quite a few.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by galadima77(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
ubunja:

Lol nice one!

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
ubunja:
But do you think females that are not sex-starved should be banged for free??

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Emmynator(m): 12:52am On Jan 02, 2021
ubunja:

I am sure some of them must have sent pm.

Some dudes have already been sold to women.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by ibkonekt(m): 3:59am On Jan 02, 2021
ubunja:
they are desperate for punyata

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by ubunja(m): 5:10am On Jan 02, 2021
ibkonekt:

they are desperate for punyata
they always are.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by warmachine(m): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Sent
please I want to be part of the telegram group, this is my email- nnamd97@gmail.com
Re: The Red Truth by warmachine(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
TheUndercover:
To me, being a red pill man, court marriage is a NO! of course you can commit yourself, but court marriage is a NO!

I would even advice my fellow men to marry more than one wife if the opportunity presents itself.
. Exactly, I think like you sir, very apt reasoning!

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Akinbahm(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
ubunja:

Same boss, how is ministry I hope those holes nd Simpson ain't on your neck anymore with your Gospel

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
warmachine:
please I want to be part of the telegram group, this is my email- nnamd97@gmail.com
Sent

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Mandela27: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Sent
sir this is mine.ephraimsamuel@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mandela27:
sir this is mine.ephraimsamuel@gmail.com
sent but i will advice that any one who needs the link should instead send me a PM.

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Mandela27: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dpsychologist:
sent but i will advice that any one who needs the link should instead send me a PM.
alright boss,check ur mail sir

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Femzaremz(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dpsychologist:
How do you make a woman to be sexually(primal) attracted to you?

Learn lessons from male strippers.
this is very true!just watch spartacus blood and sand! Despite the fact dat lucretia loved her husband batiatus,she still went ahead to Bleep the gladiator crixus!multiple times!in fact crixus later impregnated her!this was despite d fact dat crixus was lower than her in status as gladiators were regarded little more than slaves! I guess she was attracted to him on a primal level as crixus was a handsome muscular gladiator who made d crowd go wild with his killing skills!while her husband batiatus was just a skinny cunning devious man with no sexual appeal!
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Femzaremz:
this is very true!just watch spartacus blood and sand! Despite the fact dat lucretia loved her husband batiatus,she still went ahead to Bleep the gladiator crixus!multiple times!in fact crixus later impregnated her!this was despite d fact dat crixus was lower than her in status as gladiators were regarded little more than slaves! I guess she was attracted to him on a primal level as crixus was a handsome muscular gladiator who made d crowd go wild with his killing skills!while her husband batiatus was just a skinny cunning devious man with no sexual appeal!
Yea. Bro

Alpha fvcks beta bucks Keeps happening over and over again.

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dpsychologist:
Yea. Bro
Alpha fvcks beta bucks Keeps happening over and over again.
Do you have any PDF books you can share please? Any Red Pill Books?
Re: The Red Truth by OLUWABIG(m): 12:03am On Jan 05, 2021
Dpsychologist:

So far i don't think you will easily get that except the ebooks.
I have the ebook oo but
I'm usually busy can't really spare much time to read
Re: The Red Truth by Kalatium(m): 1:02am On Jan 05, 2021
OLUWABIG:
I have the ebook oo but I'm usually busy can't really spare much time to read
Try to read 3page a day and b4 u know it you are true.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Good day red pillers welcome to another year of red pill truths.
Next we will be discussing on Doses of red pill. Get ready we move.

10 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by prodige001: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
due to the nature of my work... I've been absent but am done from where I stopped

again I say

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Dpsychologist, ubunja,pansophist,glycolysiss and everyone

The reality of women has been so downed on me that am gradually becoming an MGOTW Monk

am loving the feel of it..

had I not come across redpills, only God would've known how used and wasteful I would have been this holidays

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 1:12am On Jan 07, 2021
prodige001:
due to the nature of my work... I've been absent but am done from where I stopped

again I say

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Dpsychologist, ubunja,pansophist,glycolysiss and everyone

The reality of women has been so downed on me that am gradually becoming an MGOTW Monk

am loving the feel of it..

had I not come across redpills, only God would've known how used and wasteful I would have been this holidays

Happy new year bro

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Noticed you've edited the name of the thread. Nice.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2021
JasperVII:
Noticed you've edited the name of the thread. Nice.
Yea bro.

We move.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (98) (Reply)

Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.