Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

The Red Truth - Romance (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (187911 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 7:16am On Jan 18, 2022
Dpsychologist:

I have been using my away time to compile the whole thread into a book and will share it on my telegram group...
Can you please drop the link for the Telegram group my good sir? I'm no longer in it.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
JasperVII:

Can you please drop the link for the Telegram group my good sir? I'm no longer in it.

Check the threads front page, link is there. I screenshot it
Re: The Red Truth by Noniventure: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
i love ur writeup
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Noniventure:
i love ur writeup

Thank you
Re: The Red Truth by crystalmoon(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Phillyboi(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2022
Dpsychologist:

Thank you
Bro , pls i need your honest opinion on an issue of mine ..

You guys , pls i need your honest opinion on an issue of mine -. I've got tis girl i really like , we're around the same age (22yrs) - while she was dating , i was there and we developed a bond, like we became really close .. she broke up with her boyfriend later on due to some issues and i tried to move in .. she kept on saying she wasn't ready for another relationship and i was chilled ... later on , her ex started coming back for her and she started developing feelings for him again and wanting to go back .. i told her that I'd have to cut my relationship with her if it happens and she started crying , saying she doesn't want to lose me n all that .. says she loves me ..

Fast forward to tis moment - she's currently at her ex's place - she goes to work from there , he's not around tho .. i recently voiced my displeasure about it and also the fact that i was somewhat jealous about how other men were hovering around her - told her all tis but she literally did nothing to allay my fears or calm me . She instead told me to go sort myself and my overly jealous nature out .. rn , we're not on talking terms cos i was hurt by what she said ..
P:S -- we've had sex since she broke up .. but she's also had sex with her ex too since they broke up . pls what do i do cos I'm emotionally exhausted with the whole thing .. i need your honest opinions pls ..
Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 27, 2022
Phillyboi:

You guys , pls i need your honest opinion on an issue of mine -. I've got tis girl i really like , we're around the same age (22yrs) - while she was dating , i was there and we developed a bond, like we became really close .. she broke up with her boyfriend later on due to some issues and i tried to move in .. she kept on saying she wasn't ready for another relationship and i was chilled ... later on , her ex started coming back for her and she started developing feelings for him again and wanting to go back .. i told her that I'd have to cut my relationship with her if it happens and she started crying , saying she doesn't want to lose me n all that .. says she loves me ..

Fast forward to tis moment - she's currently at her ex's place - she goes to work from there , he's not around tho .. i recently voiced my displeasure about it and also the fact that i was somewhat jealous about how other men were hovering around her - told her all tis but she literally did nothing to allay my fears or calm me . She instead told me to go sort myself and my overly jealous nature out .. rn , we're not on talking terms cos i was hurt by what she said ..
P:S -- we've had sex since she broke up .. but she's also had sex with her ex too since they broke up . pls what do i do cos I'm emotionally exhausted with the whole thing .. i need your honest opinions pls ..

Baba dump that bitch
Which kind scarcity be dis

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 1:14pm On May 28, 2022
Phillyboi:

Must you date her.

Stop stressing yourself over a lady.

You had sex with her ( most likely as a rebound) and keep acting desperate for relationship . She's just not that into you.

Move on.

Stop complicating your life.

7 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 1:15pm On May 28, 2022
crystalmoon:
@dpsychologist just finished reading from page 1 to 97 I have learnt a lot seen the mistakes that have made and overall it has made me a better person now I see women as the overrated gender

I commend you for your effort.

It's not easy.
Re: The Red Truth by Phillyboi(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2022
Dpsychologist:

Must you date her.

Stop stressing yourself over a lady.

You had sex with her ( most likely as a rebound) and keep acting desperate for relationship . She's just not that into you.

Move on.

Stop complicating your life.
i hear you bro .. thank you ..
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:00am On May 29, 2022
Phillyboi:
i hear you bro .. thank you ..

You are welcome.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
I have compiled this thread in pdf format with more updates and edits.

It's on our telegram group Incase you don't have it.

My signature carries the link.

Long live the red pill.

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by christian11(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2022
Please can you compile all you've written on this thread into a book. I promise to buy 10 copies for myself and my cousins. Whatever price you sell it. Please ��������
Re: The Red Truth by Meedon: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
christian11:
Please can you compile all you've written on this thread into a book. I promise to buy 10 copies for myself and my cousins. Whatever price you sell it. Please ��������

Make I help you compile am?
Re: The Red Truth by DXXMI: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2022
thank you Dpsychology for making me feel good about whom i am, now I am no longer feeling guilty acting like an alpha. could you please forward the pdf book format of this almighty write-up to my mail?
aamike295@gmail.com
thanks man. you are the best
Re: The Red Truth by Powerboi: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dpsychologist:
I have compiled this thread in pdf format with more updates and edits.

It's on our telegram group Incase you don't have it.

My signature carries the link.

Long live the red pill.

Pls post the link to the pdf here let's download it, some of us are not on telegram
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
christian11:
Sent me a mail
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Noniventure:
i love ur writeup
We have already move over to our telegram channel .
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
To those who are unaware. We have created our red truth channel on telegram. If you don't havé the app , download it from your app store so you càn participate .

We have learned not only through text but also videos, pictures and ebooks.

My signature is the link.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Antispam bot was the main reason for the exodus to telegram.

More of redtruths are dished out daily.

I have compiled the whole of this thread into books. If you are not on the group do well to join or download telegram app if you don't have inorder not to miss out.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Dpsychologist:

The top 3 most populated countries are China, India and The friendzone. Stop making your commitment too cheap to the opposite sex Dpsychologist

Men are the gatekeepers of commitment and women are the gatekeepers of sex. Women decide if sex will happen, but men decide if a relationship follows.

Why is it this way? Simple supply and demand.

Men covet sex more than women, whereas women covet relationships more than men. Male commitment to women is as valuable as sex is to men.

The kicker is, a woman need not necessarily trade sex for commitment(The mutually respectable arrangements are that women demand commitment for their sex, and men demand sex for their commitment) . Much like men who enjoy sex devoid of commitment(such as players/badboys) , women are known to enjoy commitment devoid of sex(virgin, golddigger) .

Where a woman can get commitment without giving sex, she will “become friends” with a man. This is the friend zone, a purgatory where men willing to commit to a woman without any promise of sex from her in return while he erodes his last portion of their dignity.

This man is the male equivalent of a slut, because much like promiscuous women lower the price of sex, a sexless yet committed man lowers the price of commitment.

Thus a Beta male is an equivalent of a slut.

Men, initiate sex and let her bother about initiating relationship.

More of red truths are being dropped daily at our telegram group . Join via my signature

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
I could remember 5 years ago when I was a corper, my batch was 2016 Batch B stream 2. On one evening in the month of March, I was chilling with my guy (a former coursemate, friend and fellow corper) and my neighbors at the lodge. So I was thinking and one cunny guy (a fellow corper) joked that I was thinking for how I will spend my allowance on ladies. I retorted that Women are at the bottom of my Scale of Preference. The married female corper (2016 Batch A Stream 1) was mad and started ranting. The cunny guy and my guy were trying to force me to apologize when I didn't offend her in any way. I told them to f.uck off. I was like how is this her business. Her problem with me was that during the previous day, she was jealous (she had feelings for me) when she saw another female corper playing with my nipples. The married corper wanted to be the one colonizing the guys, I refused to be an option. I was unpredictable and my guys were like, are you a psychopath? I didn't give a damn. I never apologized to her up till today. I have no business falling in love and simping for a married woman that will join her husband after service.

6 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
UncannyGenius:
I could remember 5 years ago when I was a corper, my batch was 2016 Batch B stream 2. On one evening in the month of March, I was chilling with my guy (a former coursemate, friend and fellow corper) and my neighbors at the lodge. So I was thinking and one cunny guy (a fellow corper) joked that I was thinking for how I will spend my allowance on ladies. I retorted that Women are at the bottom of my Scale of Preference. The married female corper (2016 Batch A Stream 1) was mad and started ranting. The cunny guy and my guy were trying to force me to apologize when I didn't offend her in any way. I told them to f.uck off. I was like how is this her business. Her problem with me was that during the previous day, she was jealous (she had feelings for me) when she saw another female corper playing with my nipples. The married corper wanted to be the one colonizing the guys, I refused to be an option. I was unpredictable and my guys were like, are you a psychopath? I didn't give a damn. I never apologized to her up till today. I have no business falling in love and simping for a married woman that will join her husband after service.

If one is not firm with the red pill he will be made to go back to the blue pill– Dpsychologist

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dpsychologist:

If one is not firm with the red pill he will be made to go back to the blue pill– Dpsychologist
Agreed. The fact that she is married, destroyed any interest I had in her the very moment I became aware. So no need to drag with someone's property. It's disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Dalil8:
When a woman tells you "You don't act like a Man" or You behave like a Woman". Congratulations!! You just thwarted one of her manipulative scheme.
I have been told that a lot. I remember during my days at school. During lectures, when ladies see vacant space meant for someone else, they requested to sit there. I refuse and tell them that the space is for someone who will still come back. They were frustrated and started ranting that I don't behave like a man etc. I see them as irrational idiots. Who cares? It isn't as if that they were special. Back then, the ladies were more in number than the guys.

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
UncannyGenius:
I have been told that a lot. I remember during my days at school. During lectures, when ladies see vacant space meant for someone else, they requested to sit there. I refuse and tell them that the space is for someone who will still come back. They were frustrated and started ranting that I don't behave like a man etc. I see them as irrational idiots. Who cares? It isn't as if that they were special. Back then, the ladies were more in number than the guys.

I am currently writing a book on female manipulations.
Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dpsychologist:

I am currently writing a book on female manipulations.
Looking forward to it.
Re: The Red Truth by 2special(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Phillyboi:

I'm sure you are no more attached to her again
Re: The Red Truth by Phillyboi(m): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
2special:
I'm sure you are no more attached to her again

it's all in the past now bro.
She's history
Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Dpsychologist:

A story
During my naïveté days specifically in 100L,i got acquainted with a decent looking lady who i always taught she was chaste. Our fellowship organized a talk show on pre-marital sex and she was among the speakers.

She condemned pre-marital sex tanishing it as wrong not only spiritually but even physically due to risk of STI and Pregnancy. In upcoming election i even nominated her as vice president.

Some days before announcement of the new excos, i forgot what brought about our discussion about her between me and one my friend. The greatest shock of my life is when he told me he use to see the girl in their compound at least 3 times a week in the evening.

On further probing, he told me she usually meets guy who smokes in their compound who bangs her anytime she comes.

I was shocked to the spine, i was like he was just lying. This guy went further with proves. Since that day anytime i look at the girl i just wonder at the double lifestyle.

BTW

She still became the vice president

Another example of the so-called "good girl" was during my school days, a female coursemate who looked and dressed in a decent manner dated and f.ucked our general course rep who became our Department Association president. The girl did four or five abortions for the guy. There was a situation where the girl was desperate for sex and tried to force him to f.uck her. He attempted to kill himself. She called my guy who had to intervened. It was found that a spirit was pushing her to f.uck easily. If a guy give her small attention, her pussy becomes accessible. But she has been delivered. She is married now with children. These "decent" girls f.uck codedly. I don't even trust the youngest daughter of a pastor whose church and home is in the next compound of mine.

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Another example of the so-called "good girl" was during my school days, a female coursemate who looked and dressed in a decent manner dated and f.ucked our general course rep who became our Department Association president. The girl did four or five abortions for the guy. There was a situation where the girl was desperate for sex and tried to force him to f.uck her. He attempted to kill himself. She called my guy who had to intervened. It was found that a spirit was pushing her to f.uck easily. If a guy give her small attention, her pussy becomes accessible. But she has been delivered. She is married now with children. These "decent" girls f.uck codedly. I don't even trust the youngest daughter of a pastor whose church and home is in the next compound of mine.

I have discussed this in one of the books I compiled which is red truth 4.0 titled "chameleon effect" and madonna LovePeddler complex".

Take home lesson here is that there are no good girls or bad girls , just girls.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Rafiquie: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hey guys, I need a little help here, I've been drowning in the REDTruth for a while now and getting introspective I've come to realize I have 'approach anxiety', here's where I need y'all, could you give me a few open ended questions i could use to begin a conversation in places like a mall, the street or even a taxi. Id really appreciate the help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.