Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,081 members, 7,825,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (80572 Views)

Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by HappyCanadian: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nawa oo! all these stories makes marriage scary.. does it mean someone cannot find a reasonable wife in Nigeria undecided
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by maxiuc(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Change the title (my wife)

She isn't

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
delkuf:
Mine was cool. have not been hearing from kobojunkie recently. do you know if everything is ok with him/ her

Lol... Why me?

I haven't heard from him either. I'm suspecting he was banned or something. Can't say for sure.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by byinks(f): 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
OP don't confront without evidence.
Set a trap for and when you do catch her, make sure at least one member of her family is present
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Mftivi: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
KristaPretty:
Find a way to catch her red handed, let her know that she has been caught in the act.

Secondly this needs a deep conversation between you both. During your discussion questions like what you are not doing right should be asked from you to her or what you are lacking that she needs you to work on in order to be better. Remember women are easily fooled by words they are told, try to complement her often give her enough nacks that she will be cripple. In general just converse with her heart to heart when there is a good mood in the house or at night.

Finally, please use magun on her so that she and any man she straffs will gum together grin grin grin grin
This is not a joking matter and infidelity should never be tolerated in Marriage. This is to save you from unnecessary heartaches and diseases!
If she is tired it's better for her to leave so she can do whatever ahe wants without hiding or giving you emotional
torture. she cannot eat her cake and have it!

I gave you options, chose one. Option 3 is fastest. grin grin angryno time.

You better act fast before she is brainwashed like baby fish and conive with her lover to kill you or take your money and render you useless.
mek e ask her what he's not doing right that made her to cheat?

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by byinks(f): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
successtutor:
You are not the only married man here . pls don't let any marriage stress you. just be sure the 2 kids are yours. Enjoy your life and Bleep as many holes as you can that you won't even remember if her hole is existing. pls don't be stressed .

Hahaha

Many people are going to hell in the name of marriage... cool
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by wisethoughts(m): 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.
I would love to help you but privately. There's a group on WhatsApp I'm in where we discuss issues like this. Your contact would be needed ... Reply if interested
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by SirJerrie(m): 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
It's funny how some men bring their problems Online and some f00ls will be busy calling him all sort of names.....

Somebody's confused on how to handle his issues..Its Obvious he's not man-enough to put his $hit together...He needs help....
People be busy calling him SIMP, Impotent, Useless WITHOUT helping him find a way out...
If you're man-enough to handle your $hiiii if u were in his shoes, tell him what to do and stop the name-calling without proffering a solution...

My 2Cents
I Don't know what or how to advice you on this for sure...
I'm not married ...
For one, if you confront her without concrete evidence, she'll deny it with life...
You need to atleast have something solid to hold against her when confronting her..
And when you eventually catch her red-handed, the upbringing of your kids will be on the line
I believe that you don't wantu have kids that are product of a broken home...

You may wantu involve in-laws when confronting her.. So that everyone else would know what kind of HOEman you married as a wife
She can't take away the shame after that if she's eventually caught.

Marriage isn't a Honorable Union anymore...
Can't imagine myself in your situation
I pray you scale through somehow

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by TheBedWench: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Simple math

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Chydo63(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
lilyheaven:

He should kick his wife out because of suspicion?
You are already calling someone’s wife adulterous, did you catch her on bed with another man?
Abeg don’t be quick to throw Stone
it's obvious you didn't read OP story, else You'd have seen where he said 'they made out' so, why accuse me?

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2020
Since you kind of have access to her phone. It’s easy,go on web whatssap, scam her WhatsApp....

Boom. You are good

Then make sure,you don’t read any message before madam.

Take screenshot and make videos showing the telephone numbers and messages.

What if madam is just making you more jealous

Also be prepared to see what might hurt you .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by jubrilELsudan: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2020
YOUR WIFE IS AN ASHAWO.

I EVEN FVKED HER TODAY. IF YOU THINK AM LYING, THE COLOR OF HER PYANT THAT SHE WORE TODAY IS BLUE.

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by jaxxy(m): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

Dm me me I will tell u how to spy on her bt if u know it already which I doubt cos u wud have done it,there are ways. Cheating in marriage is to bad especially when u have a faithful partner. I dislike such nonesense behavior.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2020
Prof0fficial:
what do you expect when you marry a pretty woman. I can't see myself getting jealous for my woman when I'm 100% more cute..

You are a baby, climb to 30s by then you would understand women can cheat on you with a guy who is not as handsome as you, very funny creatures

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Germi9: 12:02am On Sep 06, 2020
Prof0fficial:
what do you expect when you marry a pretty woman. I can't see myself getting jealous for my woman when I'm 100% more cute..
ask tuface,ask dbanj,ask ramsey nuah and and and ask me
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by KristaPretty(f): 12:03am On Sep 06, 2020
Mftivi:
mek e ask her what he's not doing right that made her to cheat?

Yes, communication matters.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by micflo28(m): 12:03am On Sep 06, 2020
I all you do, avoid going physical so there won't be casualties. Let history teach you well. Simply divorce her if it is true and don't get into a fight with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Mariangeles(f): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2020
lefulefu:
these days sef on social media married woman will be claiming single sef cheesy

Married men nko? cheesy
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:08am On Sep 06, 2020
KristaPretty:
Find a way to catch her red handed, let her know that she has been caught in the act.

Secondly this needs a deep conversation between you both. During your discussion questions like what you are not doing right should be asked from you to her or what you are lacking that she needs you to work on in order to be better. Remember women are easily fooled by words they are told, try to complement her often give her enough nacks that she will be cripple. In general just converse with her heart to heart when there is a good mood in the house or at night.

Finally, please use magun on her so that she and any man she straffs will gum together grin grin grin grin
This is not a joking matter and infidelity should never be tolerated in Marriage. This is to save you from unnecessary heartaches and diseases!
If she is tired it's better for her to leave so she can do whatever ahe wants without hiding or giving you emotional

You better act fast before she is brainwashed like baby fish and conive with her lover to kill you or take your money and render you useless.

So this is coming from a woman or am i wrong?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Samsonklin(m): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2020
owo8184:

Without Facts, you must remain Silent.

Godspeed!

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by aspirebig: 12:09am On Sep 06, 2020
Clone her whatsapp... Is that difficult? Wake up bro, this is your wife not a gf.

Catching her red handed is very easy, no need to fight or quarrel with her.

Don't even ask her or show any sign of suspecting her. Just go online and seek smart ways to catch her,
Google is a good friend.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by oloyedprince1(m): 12:11am On Sep 06, 2020
If he uses magun and the man that slept with the wife die.... If police kan carry you what would the court charge you for...
KristaPretty:

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by KristaPretty(f): 12:19am On Sep 06, 2020
oloyedprince1:
If he uses magun and the man that slept with the wife die.... If police kan carry you what would the court charge you for...

Have you ever seen a police or the court's interference in anything that has to do with magun grin grin grin

The only thing people will do is to bring the two glued individuals outside and pour them cold water to ease the tension until oga comes with the thing that will unglue them grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 06, 2020
Please read my book
https://novelstoryland..com/
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by tjcare4u2005(m): 12:20am On Sep 06, 2020
Some people can be so stupid and useless � why magu? If you think your wife is cheating on you please seek for divorce not magu, why taken life you cannot create ���
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by profizu: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2020
Call her people and tell her to leave ur house. BUT u would have screenshot her conversation and send it to ur own phone. That would have been a good evidence..
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Brush1: 12:24am On Sep 06, 2020
Prof0fficial:

What's the relationship in your response to the question?. I have a very beautiful face and equally blessed with a cute shape. Am often complimented by people, even ladies at that, but I am not a cheat and would never cheat on my husband.

I have a lot of self respect and that's because I know am cute. So, please and please and please again, not all cute ladies are shameless.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Brush1: 12:26am On Sep 06, 2020
the fact that you have kids is the only thing there if not ... I for advice you to free her ..so I would say focus on your kids and also remember NO HUMAN BEING is worth your happiness!

also without knowing you I can guess you are a predictable guy ... daddy daddy good guy guy ....women hate that shit... become unpredictable for a change ..

women are fixers they love to fix things ... give her something to fix... start having female friends ... don't cheat but hang with em ... come home and leave unexpectedly with a " I am coming " cruise and even if she asks where you dey go just keep saying the same shit haha .. it starts to mess with her mind and she go dey try figure you out .. you son give am work be that ......

kai this ogogoro strong oooo 43 %

when where was I ... my brother the lord is your strong.

This advise is definitely misleading. Take my word for it.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by lilyheaven: 12:27am On Sep 06, 2020
hopexter:

Make e relax make someone else dey chew him wife? No na. Let him clear his conscience or else he won't have rest of mind. undecided
Please nobody is chewing his wife.
She only met an old friend that came to town,,
The other is a client.

Look at the time I’m replying you, while my husband is sleeping, if he opens his eyes and see me typing, I’m sure he will start suspecting me too.

I don’t like talking Ill about people I don’t know.
According to him he is suspecting, why should I be the one to do the conclusion.

He should tell his wife he is aware of her meeting so so person, and if he ever finds out she is cheating, it will never go down well.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by okeyben10: 12:31am On Sep 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.