Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (80675 Views)

Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by phlame(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
annex1:
Dont confront her. Just focus on yourself and children please. And till you suspect otherwise, use protection during intercourse.

Idiot!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
annex1:
Dont confront her. Just focus on yourself and children please. And till you suspect otherwise, use protection during intercourse.

chai grin grin grin
you just spoilt the Guy's mood with the bolded
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by braine(m): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
shortgun:
I don't know how u guys manage to live with a cheating wife...ur life is always at risk if u live with a woman that can give herself to another man without blinking.
I feel like to beat the hell out of you from here angry

Be a man and take charge of ur home....seize her phone and get the password, use force if necessary.

This made me laugh.

Na man you be, jare.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Divorce ASAP

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Kayharry(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
You will only kill urself with hypertension
Your wife is freelancing all the men
Take heart and move on before she kill u .

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Jaxxcode: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
shortgun:
I don't know how u guys manage to live with a cheating wife...ur life is always at risk if u live with a woman that can give herself to another man without blinking.
I feel like to beat the hell out of you from here angry

Be a man and take charge of ur home....seize her phone and get the password, use force if necessary.

Force ...this person needs to be banned from nairaland!! beware of Afonjas giving advice! shocked
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by NobleSeed(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Makanaki127:
This kind thing day pain oh, another man day Wan day Bleep your wife pussy and ur wife agree make he bleep her, pussy Dat is supposed to be meant for her husband, if Na me I will do something traditional and wait for her to cheat something like magu in yoruba language
you mean th EFCC chairman (magu)
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Sirfemisky: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:

If I consider beauty, she's the least I would choose for marriage. She was a friend, a Coursemate. I needed more than beauty when I married her. Maybe I chose wrongly tongue tongue
Brotherly so you don carry this matter enter nairaland after all my advice but y
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
delkuf:
That your pastor must be wise. but do you know that this type of things happen in the church too. there are still many church girls that do this things
those ones in church who cheat are sextoys to their pastors

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Mayalaya1: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
DonBenny77:
Chai, sorry man.
To marry no hungry me again sef.....

I swear....! Meself i Don tire

I won't survive it if I caught my wife cheating on me... It will break me down totally, I know myself

It will hurt me so bad...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by King44(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.
search for Magun and place her on it, then go to bed with your eyes closed you will catch her red handed no stress. In fact you won't only be the witness if you want it that way, no stress.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Patrickdaji125(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Please go check if you are the biological father of the kids so that you will know if you will fight a winning fight or not

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:

you have doubts, but from what you have written, there is no hard evidence to confirm or dispel your doubts. So here is how you do that. But be mentally ready. This is no time to be half-hearted. I was a cassanova, but since i got married i have never cheated in the past five years. I have however had the painful reality of female friends confiding in me that they have cheated. Therefore, if my wife were to be giving off all manner of red flags, i would investigate FOR SURE. Download whatsapp for desktop and follow the steps to connect to her phone. All her chats will be at your fingertips in realtime. Then cross leg and get the answers you seek. If she is shady, max 24-48hrs you will have answers with proof. That proof is essential.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by teabully(m): 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Well said
KristaPretty:
Find a way to catch her red handed, let her know that she has been caught in the act.

Secondly this needs a deep conversation between you both. During your discussion questions like what you are not doing right should be asked from you to her or what you are lacking that she needs you to work on in order to be better. Remember women are easily fooled by words they are told, try to complement her often give her enough nacks that she will be cripple. In general just converse with her heart to heart when there is a good mood in the house or at night.

Finally, please use magun on her so that she and any man she straffs will gum together grin grin grin grin
This is not a joking matter and infidelity should never be tolerated in Marriage. This is to save you from unnecessary heartaches and diseases!
If she is tired it's better for her to leave so she can do whatever ahe wants without hiding or giving you emotional
torture. she cannot eat her cake and have it!

I gave you options, chose one. Option 3 is fastest. grin grin angryno time.

You better act fast before she is brainwashed like baby fish and conive with her lover to kill you or take your money and render you useless.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by hopexter(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
lilyheaven:
If you trust her, you shouldn’t be scared of who she wants to meet at any given time.
Until you have an evidence, relax o before you develop unnecessary hypertension

Make e relax make someone else dey chew him wife? No na. Let him clear his conscience or else he won't have rest of mind. undecided
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
J111333:
Read again. The made out was before the marriage. There is no need for simp and alpha male here yet. grin

but he said he disvirgined the lady at 27. so how did they made up before marriage and she was still a virgin at 27 when they married. the story get Kleg..
nairaland stories sometimes are half truth.. just for clouts

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Tatashi: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oga, let me be very plain with you. No happy wife cheats on her husband. Once your woman is happy, well provided for,well appreciated and loved believe me no other man will entice her outside.

Look closely and you will find out that your wife has had enough of either your lies or cheating.you clearly stated here that you live apart because of work and only visit home monthly. Lol Oga, the truth is, you have sold your husband duties to another available man.
Your wife is seeing another man and that is the fact. So now it's up to you to get back on track and win your family over or risk loosing her and don't give me that story that you guys have fought over this particular guy even before marriage then why didn't she marry him? You better go and claim your wife bfr she carry belle oh.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by OLULAW: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
CONFRONT HER ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE AN OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE. I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO TRAIL HER TO THE MEETING SO YOU CAN CATCH HER RED HANDED. UNTIL THEN, YOU BASICALLY HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE YOUR SUSPICION. ONCE CAUGHT, CONSIDER THE MARRIAGE AS OVER.

START USING CONDOMS WHEN HAVING SEX WITH HER BEFORE YOU CATCH HIV/AIDS.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by delkuf(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brachaa:

Nope.
Ok. so where do you live
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Harrysamuel1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
No behave like a wise woman
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
delkuf:
Ok. so where do you live

On the mainland smiley.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Tannhauser(m): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Collins4u1:

Which specie of goat are you?

Must be Red Bororo grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by emmawiz: 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chat me up. I will teach u how to hack her WhatsApp 09025131321
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by delkuf(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brachaa:

On the mainland smiley.
Ok. how was your day. though is coming late
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

Lol. Your wife's ex keeps showing up like an old Shakespearean adverb, sometimes before or after a verb. Several instances of Act 1 Scene 1 abound in this your sweet story but it sure looks like she doesn't rate you at all. Of course, many women cheat but it takes a great deal of effort to catch them. Yours is not only cheating, she flaunts it in your face which makes one wonders of what utility it serves to catch her red handed.

You seemingly still have an interest in the marriage so catching her red handed might be too much for you to handle. Knowing the truth but giving her plausible deniability might actually afford a chance at salvaging the marriage. With two kids, she will always be in your life. Why not ask her if she is still interested in the marriage instead of trying to win a war you'll be too ashamed of its victory?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
delkuf:
Ok. how was your day. though is coming late

My day was lazy but I bless God. Thank you.

How about yours?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by AustineAlex(m): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
You married a prostitute. Send her back to the streets where she belongs

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Ayodeji7777: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Just confront her let her know
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by abdullahi45: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:

Thanks but if you asked me before now, I will tell you she's not a cheat. We dated 6yrs before marriage. I took her virginity at the age of 27. I think she's been influenced by social media.

Are you sure she really was? Hymenoplasty has been around for a while o..

Not to question her fidelity, just curious..
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by delkuf(m): 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brachaa:

My day was lazy but I bless God. Thank you.

How about yours?
Mine was cool. have not been hearing from kobojunkie recently. do you know if everything is ok with him/ her
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Dextre(m): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:

This is a matter for the elders, if na boyfriend/girlfriend matter,na another thing
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
You on a suicide mission sir cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.