Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (80489 Views)

Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by tjcare4u2005(m): 12:33am On Sep 06, 2020
Free her Bros! Don't used magu on her ooo, why taken the life you cannot create. If you think you're tired please seek for divorce. Thank you
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Obason22(m): 12:36am On Sep 06, 2020
Yoruba no day carry last.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Lastmankc(m): 12:40am On Sep 06, 2020
And my mum is forcing me to marry lovelyn, my dear lovelyn, you will be my baby mama.
Because I can't kill myself on top woman matter.
My neighbor wife use to warm other men's bed if her husband is on night shift.
This life no balance at all.
Marriage dey fear me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Alllen(m): 12:40am On Sep 06, 2020
cheat on her too and let her knows about it. it's called do me I do you man no go vess
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Madddipob: 12:42am On Sep 06, 2020
sad

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Oga,Any lady wey still dey communicate with her ex or exes...Guy man,no ever take such ladies seriously coz na only opportunity,time and place dem need.
It's obvious dem never get over the Gee D yet.
I get one like that is doing well in life,beautifully married with kids but she still dey call me most nights to talk and complain about the husband.Each time she say make we see and I remember how I have fvcked all there is to Fvck in a woman outta her.I will just tell her I travelled out of town.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Jimmyld231: 12:45am On Sep 06, 2020
Irony of life , Most of the adviser here no even get girl friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Elsueno: 12:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Sorry bros owo8184, it appears you have taken one for team.....chai, this most really be painful. I just pray ur suspicions are wrong grin

May God Almighty help you sha. Amen

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by MansoryMX(m): 12:55am On Sep 06, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.

This was the beginning of the end. The moment I find out my wife is having an affair with a man, that’s the end of the marriage. I always tell her, I don’t forgive so protect your marriage with your own hands, I love you but once such occur, love is no longer enough. So so sorry bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by ZooOga: 1:00am On Sep 06, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids.
Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

Broda Owo, ask your wife if she wants to continue with the marriage and renew the wedding vows in earnest. God forbid you married an unrepentant olosho. Two children are involved.

Fear Woman!

I just read a story much more dramatic than yours! Reddit removed it but someone put the screenshots of the text on FB.

'I just had pity sex with my husband's father once, now we are in an affair and have an active sexual relationship.'

https://www.facebook.com/RedditRidiculousness/photos/pcb.3069439853105612/3069439423105655/?type=3&theater
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Jackdasilver(m): 1:02am On Sep 06, 2020
flyingpig:
Just imagine, you're very wicked. So he should be sharing his wife with a man from her past? You're very wicked.

Were you expecting him to commit suicide because of a woman? Allow him to catch her red handed and divorce her.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by friendl: 1:03am On Sep 06, 2020
I don't understand or rather l am not understanding ,that you know your wife is cheating ,....
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by hopexter(m): 1:05am On Sep 06, 2020
lilyheaven:

Please nobody is chewing his wife.
She only met an old friend that came to town,,
The other is a client.

Look at the time I’m replying you, while my husband is sleeping, if he opens his eyes and see me typing, I’m sure he will start suspecting me too.

I don’t like talking Ill about people I don’t know.
According to him he is suspecting, why should I be the one to do the conclusion.

He should tell his wife he is aware of her meeting so so person, and if he ever finds out she is cheating, it will never go down well.

Someone laud his complain which he's 100% sure off. You can't compare yours to his babes.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by deltateam: 1:05am On Sep 06, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Confronted her before without concrete evidence and what happened? Arguments and shouting.

There's no difference now because you don't have concrete evidence.

Ladies if you know you have hot pants, don't marry. Una no get shame?

Bachelors you are in Nairaland for a reason, learn from others experience. Any lady that is so quick to make out with another man over you people's misunderstanding should NEVER be married.

Marriage doesn't change people or rarely does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Fourwinds: 1:06am On Sep 06, 2020
JerryLekki:
Uncle sir, You are in an open marriage. There is nothing wrong with it. Except your notion that you must not accept it. Probably programmed into you.

Oya, come and swear that since you married, you have not had something with another person. Especially in that university environment that you claim to hustle. Bros, come off it. There are things bigger than your ego
what you wrote there is nonsense...

That woman has no right to cheat on her husband in whatever disguise...

I won't take such nonsense... A person under my roof.. No way

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by NovusHomo(m): 1:07am On Sep 06, 2020
You should have left her before she started popping dem kids.
There is an urgent need for DNA testing.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by larryking540: 1:10am On Sep 06, 2020
DonBenny77:
Chai, sorry man.
To marry no hungry me again sef.....

I swear ,last last it seems nigeria ladies will opt for another nationality men very soon ..while nigeria guys go for cameron ladies ,or Ghana ladies ,
wait did I just mention Ghana abeg to all nigeria guys ,Ghana ladies is a no go area o not even Kenya ladies abeg ....
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by larryking540: 1:16am On Sep 06, 2020
MansoryMX:

This was the beginning of the end. The moment I find out my wife is having an affair with a man, that’s the end of the marriage. I always tell her, I don’t forgive so protect your marriage with your own hands, I love you but once such occur, love is no longer enough. So so sorry bro.
nice one ,
I still wonder how some ladies throwaway years of marriage in to the drainage all because of a new lover who has not seen you tru in all the troubles in life ,,,,,,
the only thing for me I will give a lady go ahead to leave her marriage is when it comes to abuse ,the rest can always be settled ,I still don't understand

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by abbey621(m): 1:16am On Sep 06, 2020
There's a difference between being a gentle guy and being a dumb guy! A woman that you are in a serious relationship with has no business communicating with her ex, if she believes she can't do without him then she can go to hell! Now, you eventually married such a woman and she's still communicating with the guy yet some tin heads are telling you to have a talk with her, E NO GO BETTER FOR SUCH WOMAN! My guy BE A MAN, your cowardice/gentleness is going to end up giving you hypertension in the long run.

If you truly love this woman then you want the truth as quickly as possible, KINDLY bug her phone, get cold hard evidence then present the evidence in front of her parents! When you do this, two things will happen, either she changes for the better and you reconcile or she enjoys her newfound freedom and says DEUCES! Either way, now you know where you stand and you can move on with your life! BE A MAN, TAME HER BEFORE SHE KILLS YOU!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Dreyton36: 1:18am On Sep 06, 2020
If I'll never marry any woman in this life then I must use magun on her , that's final
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by emmyniftyyem: 1:18am On Sep 06, 2020
Guy, I hope you know that what you have described is not the way a marriage is supposed to be. I know how important it is to hustle, but the worst mistake a couple can make is staying apart. You have left your home unguarded and it is saddening that you have to tiptoe around your own wife.
Tighten your reins over your home and effectively cut out all outsiders. I pray God gives you the wisdom you need.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by ZooOga: 1:24am On Sep 06, 2020
abbey621:
There's a difference between being a gentle guy and being a dumb guy! A woman that you are in a serious relationship with has no business communicating with her ex, if she believes she can't do without him then she can go to hell! Now, you eventually married such a woman and she's still communicating with the guy yet some tin heads are telling you to have a talk with her, E NO GO BETTER FOR SUCH WOMAN! My guy BE A MAN, your cowardice/gentleness is going to end up giving you hypertension in the long run.

If you truly love this woman then you want the truth as quickly as possible, KINDLY bug her phone, get cold hard evidence then present the evidence in front of her parents! When you do this, two things will happen, either she changes for the better and you reconcile or she enjoys her newfound freedom and says DEUCES! Either way, now you know where you stand and you can move on with your life! BE A MAN, TAME HER BEFORE SHE KILLS YOU!

dude got the evidence and put it on FB and youtube! grin

Man Puts Cheating Fiance On Blast In Front Of Her/His Mom & Dad! |Full Version|

3,354,062 views•Oct 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMnB9oakz84

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by lilyheaven: 1:25am On Sep 06, 2020
hopexter:

Someone laud his complain which he's 100% sure off. You can't compare yours to his babes.
He might be right or wrong.
But I want him to be wrong because I don’t want him to have issues with his wife, that’s why I want him to be positive and not negative. I don’t want their love story to end in bitterness .
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:26am On Sep 06, 2020
Oga which tribe ur wifey be? Cos tribee no see cheating as anything. I de tell some guys marry wife wen b say cheating na strong abomination from their place. Some part of yoruba, ibos, benue see cheating as nothing

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Onliie(m): 1:29am On Sep 06, 2020
Stop wifing wayward women, you no go hear. Real guys are single because they don't take such nonsense. But some guys will overlook infidelity during dating and start complaining after marriage. Na you dey spoil these girls. Instead of you to allow them to learn lesson during single days. You will marry them because of beauty.

I don't pity you. You saw the signs before marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Yamleg: 1:31am On Sep 06, 2020
One of the reasons why you shouldn't rush having children. Wayward wife make marriage tiring.

Install Keylogger on her phone. Even if she deletes her chats, you can still read them in the Keylogger.
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by RPG2020(m): 1:32am On Sep 06, 2020
lilyheaven:
If you trust her, you shouldn’t be scared of who she wants to meet at any given time.
Until you have an evidence, relax o before you develop unnecessary hypertension

Trust kill you there ���

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by MansoryMX(m): 1:34am On Sep 06, 2020
larryking540:

nice one ,
I still wonder how some ladies throwaway years of marriage in to the drainage all because of a new lover who has not seen you tru in all the troubles in life ,,,,,,
the only thing for me I will give a lady go ahead to leave her marriage is when it comes to abuse ,the rest can always be settled ,I still don't understand

The truth is married women are faced with infidelity challenges everyday, it’s left for you to protect your marriage, I always tell my wife. I will not cage you, I am not overprotective. I play my part as a romantic, loving, attentive and caring husband. 4years and we have quarreled a couple of times but I always make sure it does pass the night because it gives room for mistakes and vulnerability. That’s where a lot of couple go wrong. Women are vulnerable when quarreling with their spouse.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Seunn11: 1:37am On Sep 06, 2020
Indeed, she cheats on her.
From what we know about her, her husband is a bum. She said she takes care of you and the kids.
Man up man.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by hardon1(m): 1:44am On Sep 06, 2020
if she can still find out time to meet up with others while you are around. imagin the freedom and what she would have been ding those months while you were at your work station.

i cannot conclude sha, but if i were you i would check the paternity of the two kids
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 06, 2020
DonBenny77:
Chai, sorry man.
To marry no hungry me again sef.....
I no be HOMO oooo but I don cancel marriage for my dictionary since

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:55am On Sep 06, 2020
there is nothing an olosho boy like me fit say to this gbege.

yawa don gas, e don gas.

una think say my head no correct as I never marry when I don over 30 since?
una think say I dey craze for doing fvck and pay?

all women are potential olosho/olosho (sorry O, my F peeps here), you'll choose the olosho that u can cope with ni or the one wey match ur criteria.
na ur responsibility to choose the olosho wey u want.

that's life for u.

no dull am.

whether she don born for u or not, e no mean anything.

aimó iye sisi toti bimó tó tu ngbesé wa, shioor.

these women are making marriage undesirable.

wetin I dey find na woman wey go be my baby mama and she go dey live on her own.
I no fit let any woman come give me wahala for this one life wey I come. make we dey our dey and dey fvck dey go and born my pikin for me. that's all.

my guy, be strong.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.