Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (80670 Views)

Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Owo8184 use màgun but don't thank me later
What are friends for cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by DrayZee: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I like it when pains is coming from a man for a change, soothing......
The way women lie to themselves that they are always the saints in relationships.

Well, as weaker men like the OP continue to form, I’m sure you’ll hear enough stories to give you joy. There’s no difference between him and the average woman, can’t think for themselves so they go online to tell the world their troubles.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Thenorth(m): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Those your two kids sir.... go for DNA my brother...

5 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by notoriousbabe: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
All I know is that I sell original snipper and it is very very ship

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by chaloskyx: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
NOPE CARRY ON AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED AND WAIT TILL YOU CATCH GER RED HANDED..IF YOU CONFRONT HER WITHOUT EVIDENCE SHE WOULD ONLY SAY YOU ARE DELUSIONAL AND DENY YOUR CLAIMS

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by andyanders: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Op, ur wife is surely cheating on u. She took advantage of ur weakness. For a married woman with kid to indulge in such attitude, is an an end to that marriage. Ur life is even in danger as u can contract sickness or she can be manipulated by the any of the guys she is dating to get rid of u.

Most married women has fish brain nd can be taken advantage of once they start having affairs outside.

Op, have u not heard of a married woman, whose husband working with an oil company that was manipulated by her pastor, who planned with the said pastor to wait for her husband on his way to work, he stood by the road and when the husband saw the pastor, he gave him a ride. On their way, the pastor brought out daggar and killed the man, nd set his jeep on fire.

Be wise.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by dejol88: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
What is happening to our men? What is this nonsense from op?
You wife had the gut to speak with her ex in marriage and you took it lightly, are you normal at all?Even went out for meet up , you kept quiet, and you don't have the nerve to confront her only to come to nairaland for advice. Clearly you are not normal.

My brother, I swear if I were you, she must go on loan to her papa house tonight. What nonsense! This is one of those things I can never condone from a woman. Her parents must join come sign undertaking before she go return.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by chaloskyx: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
AND IF SHE REFUSES TO GIVE YOU HER PASSWORD THEN WHAT?
od501:

A real man spotted!

I just pity all those "Ribina men" wey be forming romantic until the gal finally takes them to the grave. In a case, I will slap her moderately until the truth pops out from her mouth! Do they even know what it means for a woman to sleep with another man outside marriage? That's automatic death sentence for the man and children alike.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by KristaPretty(f): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Owo8184 use màgun but don't thank me later
What are friends for cool

At least I saw someone with same opinion as me grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Sleekfingers: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.

dont confront her. She will definitely deny it.
Just dey monitor her. If truly she dey cheat. U go catch her..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
KristaPretty:

At lease I saw someone with same opinion as me grin
Oh wow really you also brought the idea of using that stuff grin that shit works like magic they will get glued together in seconds cheesy
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Crochet: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hmmm!
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by christopher123(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

not yet....don't confront her....wait until you get evidences. I would advise you clone her phone especially WhatsApp...it is easy,you would get the whole calls and chats

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Chris2863(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
JerryLekki:
Uncle sir, You are in an open marriage. There is nothing wrong with it. Except your notion that you must not accept it. Probably programmed into you.

Oya, come and swear that since you married, you have not had something with another person. Especially in that university environment that you claim to hustle. Bros, come off it. There are things bigger than your ego
It seems you are drunk abi?

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Judolisco(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:

double ur love twas her and be careful.. A cheating wife can kil
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Icon79(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
I like that suggestion. Unfortunately, you don’t have that option here in the Western world.

O pari

shortgun:
I don't know how u guys manage to live with a cheating wife...ur life is always at risk if u live with a woman that can give herself to another man without blinking.
I feel like to beat the hell out of you from here angry

Be a man and take charge of ur home....seize her phone and get the password, use force if necessary.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by fowlyansh181(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:

I think the first option is what I will choose. I don't think she can even listen. Magun is a no no. I am not that desperate. grin grin. Thanks all the same
for the sake of your sanity get out of that marriage, heal and look for someone much more better.. everyone deserves happiness, don’t deprive yourself that out of fear of confronting your wife..

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
DonBenny77:
Chai, sorry man. To marry no hungry me again sef.....
Seriously I'm getting scared too
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by abdullahi45: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:

What is wrong with women. Why marry when you are not ready to give up your past hoeism.. See how she is giving our op gradual blood pressure now..

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by andyanders: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Op, ur wife is surely cheating on u. She took advantage of ur weakness.

For a married woman with kids to indulge in such attitude, is an end to that marriage. Ur life is even in danger as u can contract sickness or she can be manipulated by any of these guys she is dating to get rid of u.

Most married women has fish brain nd can be taken advantage of once they start having affairs outside.

Op, have u not heard of a married woman, whose husband working with an oil company that was manipulated by her pastor, who planned with the said pastor to wait for her husband on his way to work, he stood by the road and when the husband saw the pastor, he gave him a ride. On their way, the pastor brought out dagger and killed the man, nd set his jeep on fire.

Be wise b4 we hear another story.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Mistakemaker: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Where are those that tell men to marry who they deflower, virgins don't cheat bla bla bla, it is well.
No one said virgins don't cheat but the tendency is lower..
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by OnlyJesusSaves: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:

Of all the things happening in the world right now, who still thinks of cheating on their spouses. People should really pause and ponder on where the world is going right now. Am in my mid 30s. Married for 10 years with 3 wonderful children n still cant'imagine cheating on my husband. God please, help me marry this man till eternity without cheating. May God's mercies n grace continue to see us through this marital vows...Amen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Vulcan24(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hello Bro,

I will relate from personal experience and some from conversations with clients

1. The distance btw you and your wife, ur current financial situation is a recipe for extra marital affairs

That guy is offering some kind of assistance to ur wife, it could be emotional, finance or companionship but u can well relate it to her past and conclude they are having amorous affairs

However there are instances where u may be wrong, ur wife might be in control of the situation and just decided u can't be privy to such information as a respect for her marriage

From experience, the other guy may demand for sex or romance but more than often the women don't give in, u have to be more observant of ur wife character now to be sure.

Secondly don't confront ur wife of infidelity especially when u don't live together, it's creating more gap and like u are feeling insecure.

Start conversation on key issues of trust and watch her responses. It's psychology.

If you discover she's cheating, u are the man, don't race and rant, reschedule your life pattern to be more closer and possibly caring

I see a circumstantial betrayal here.

You are the man and u can steer the affairs of your home and life to safer landing.

But whatever you do, DONOT RESORT TO CONFRONTATION at this stage. You have to bridge the gap in your home first

Wish u well

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by abdullahi45: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:

Thanks but if you asked me before now, I will tell you she's not a cheat. We dated 6yrs before marriage. I took her virginity at the age of 27. I think she's been influenced by social media.

Now I understand why some people are against social media. It is such a destructive platform. Please continue to keep your eyes peeled on her and don't forget to act like a man..

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Mstick: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Men are polygamous in nature, it's always ok for men to cheat till they do it with your wife.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by JordanMichael(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Las las she will kill you and live her promiscous life. With all these signs, you still live with her. Your six feet is imminent if you don't DIVORCE her now
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Kingzeez10: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
I don't think i would marry with all these stories i'm hearing here and there

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
All dis marriage palava. wos. i no dey marry again.

just baby mama and co.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Why not
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Aguogba(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
nero2face:
see as I just dey fear, Man ur story is so touching...I can't bear that oh,
story seems you're fake.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by sofiscatedmoron: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Yoruba women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.