Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House (86862 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
TELL HIM
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by od501: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
athaboi:
You no go face your front

Spotted

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Themandalorian: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
It's a bit lenghty so bear with me.I'm in my late 30's very very eligible for marriage but still single.Alot of friends in my circle are married but up close and personal stories coming out of their camp and experience av had in d past isn't encouraging ,so i just wanna have a baby mama(These lady's arnt loyal).

Pressure from Family n friends to settle but am not giving in. so this particular friend of mine(now a true definition of born again- i wont mention name) changed my mindset and promised to help me get a 'good wife material' through his fiancee.

I yielded and i reluctantly gave him d permission . I'v never met his fiancee one on one bc she stays in a different city and each time she comes visiting her guy am always busy but we speak on phone.She gave my number to her friend (my hookup) we got talking but i told her point blank that am a christian but not a born again like ur friend fiance -i club i drink socially but i dont smoke,to my surprise she told me same here! (hmmm red flag bc i was expecting otherwise since her friend was a born again). I told her no problem.

This week my guy's babe visited town ,i was very busy still but was able to meet them at d park when she was travelling back. she was already inside d bus when i drove in.
she came down from d bus to greet me since passengers were still boarding ,she's beautiful i must confess with nice curves but was wearing all those long born again gown and holding a bible .I told my guy despite leaving 'd world' for us he still got good eyes,we laughed and joked she told me her friend(my hookup) is prettier i said wow cant wait to meet her.

Something strange happened,i noticed an old time friend in d bus which this babe was boarding we shared pleasantries and exchanged number he asked if my babe was travelling with them i told him she's my guy's fiancee not my babe he complimented her beauty also.

A minute later she said she doesn't wanna travel with this bus which they have already paid for again, she will rather wait for d next bus that her spirit isn't in line with d bus ..
I was confused and asked her to explain she said she doesn't want to go wit this one bc she's having a strange feeling concerning d bus but i should allow my friend inside d bus already to travel with them its fine -It didn't make sense to me,if u think this bus will have an accident i should at least alert my friend to come down too she said i shouldn't worry.

My guy waited for her fiancee to catch d next bus while i left for work.

The next day was weekend and i decided to go visit another friend(lets call him guy B) of mine so we could hangout . It's a big compound with plenty room n parlour self contain.when we were about leaving the compound together i saw an eye catching figure come out from another apartment wearing bump short,transparent shirt that was revealing all her breast going to dry clothes on d ropes...Behold it was my friend's fiancee!!!.

I was shocked bc yesterday nite i called my friend to confirm if his fiancee finally got a bus and had arrived her destination he told me yes and thanked me for showing up and for my concern. Someone that was suppose to b in another part of Nigeria was in another part of d city ? . Immediately she turned and saw me,she was shocked n her clothes fell off her hands. I didn't say a word i just walked straight with my guy B to my car .

She ran towards me and drew me privately and said i should keep it privately she will explain on phone .my guyB confirmed to me that she came in last nite and that's her boyfriend apartment i refused to tell him anything tho.

The reason why she left that initial bus begin to make sense to me now.

I need advise please ,ordinarily i will look the other way but the guy in question is my very good guy and a born again christian engaged to her,weeding is two months away. The lady also according to him is supposedly a born again but this dressing stated otherwise... tho i didn't catch dem 'doing' oh.

Thats how they get pregnant few months to their wedding and then deceive their husband to think the child is his. Please bros tell your friend because if you are in his shoes, you will like to know.

Make person no go raise bastard as his own pikin.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by urchcoded(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
When I'm telling guys to smash and move on they say na serious relationship dem want. U see am

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by anonimi: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
proclinician:
What exactly will you do if you see that your friend with another woman. Will you come to NL and seek advice?

Does the man marry and care for the woman, or it is the woman who marries the man

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by TechSkill: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
which front?

athaboi:
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by paularge91: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
It's a bit lenghty so bear with me.I'm in my late 30's very very eligible for marriage but still single.Alot of friends in my circle are married but up close and personal stories coming out of their camp and experience av had in d past isn't encouraging ,so i just wanna have a baby mama(These lady's arnt loyal).

Pressure from Family n friends to settle but am not giving in. so this particular friend of mine(now a true definition of born again- i wont mention name) changed my mindset and promised to help me get a 'good wife material' through his fiancee.

I yielded and i reluctantly gave him d permission . I'v never met his fiancee one on one bc she stays in a different city and each time she comes visiting her guy am always busy but we speak on phone.She gave my number to her friend (my hookup) we got talking but i told her point blank that am a christian but not a born again like ur friend fiance -i club i drink socially but i dont smoke,to my surprise she told me same here! (hmmm red flag bc i was expecting otherwise since her friend was a born again). I told her no problem.

This week my guy's babe visited town ,i was very busy still but was able to meet them at d park when she was travelling back. she was already inside d bus when i drove in.
she came down from d bus to greet me since passengers were still boarding ,she's beautiful i must confess with nice curves but was wearing all those long born again gown and holding a bible .I told my guy despite leaving 'd world' for us he still got good eyes,we laughed and joked she told me her friend(my hookup) is prettier i said wow cant wait to meet her.

Something strange happened,i noticed an old time friend in d bus which this babe was boarding we shared pleasantries and exchanged number he asked if my babe was travelling with them i told him she's my guy's fiancee not my babe he complimented her beauty also.

A minute later she said she doesn't wanna travel with this bus which they have already paid for again, she will rather wait for d next bus that her spirit isn't in line with d bus ..
I was confused and asked her to explain she said she doesn't want to go wit this one bc she's having a strange feeling concerning d bus but i should allow my friend inside d bus already to travel with them its fine -It didn't make sense to me,if u think this bus will have an accident i should at least alert my friend to come down too she said i shouldn't worry.

The next day was weekend and i decided to go visit another friend(lets call him guy B) of mine so we could hangout . It's a big compound with plenty room n parlour self contain.when we were about leaving the compound together i saw an eye catching figure come out from another apartment wearing bump short,transparent shirt that was revealing all her breast going to dry clothes on d ropes...Behold it was my friend's fiancee!!!.

I was shocked bc yesterday nite i called my friend to confirm if his fiancee finally got a bus and had arrived her destination he told me yes and thanked me for showing up and for my concern. Someone that was suppose to b in another part of Nigeria was in another part of d city ? . Immediately she turned and saw me,she was shocked n her clothes fell off her hands. I didn't say a word i just walked straight with my guy B to my car .

She ran towards me and drew me privately and said i should keep it privately she will explain on phone .my guyB confirmed to me that she came in last nite and that's her boyfriend apartment i refused to tell him anything tho.

I need advise please ,ordinarily i will look the other way but the guy in question is my very good guy and a born again christian engaged to her,weeding is two months away. The lady also according to him is supposedly a born again but this dressing stated otherwise... tho i didn't catch dem 'doing' oh.

Tell your friend and make sure you got prof cause this ladies now a days dey lie for African

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by SoliBayNG: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
Love/marital affair is a dicey situation. if i tell him and dey finally get married d woman will forever hate my generation for trying to kill her joy,if dey dont get married same tin goes. Am thinking i should tell him to pray more.. While i stay my lane

You know what you wanna do, but you brought it here? May we be delivered from friends like you. You aren't a friend... You are evil.

8 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Gabriel99: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
If it is you won't you like to be told? This life is too spiritual, God works in mysterious ways. Catching her there wasn't a coincidence, God just wanted you to warn your friend, you'll be an enabler of evil if you refuse to talk. Tell him and clear yourself. In fact tell him first thing tomorrow morning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by 147abbey(m): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Be careful guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by urchcoded(m): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Even the bible say's.. "mind ur business"
You will make a terrible friend. Anybody that has you as a friend has no friend

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by nedekid: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
donbachi:
Kini big deal...she dey find her daily bread.
Daily bread from someone living in 1 room self contained? shocked.
Na wah ohh.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by matthewbrian150: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Mavrick2012: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
athaboi:
why do ladies like protecting the dirty ends of fellow ladies?

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Adeniran906(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mind your own business and let your friend catch her red handed by himself
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Ajixegun: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
You have already assigned untimely death to your friend, if you refused to tell him.
That's what I can say.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by anonimi: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
Love/marital affair is a dicey situation. if i tell him and dey finally get married d woman will forever hate my generation for trying to kill her joy,if dey dont get married same tin goes. Am thinking i should tell him to pray more.. While i stay my lane

Telling him to pray more about the wedding generally is fine, but don’t give any hints to arouse his suspicions.
God be with you and your friend.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by jaxxy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:

Tell ur friends ooo. This is marriage bt wait for her explanation 1st and record the conversation Incase ur frnd needs to hear it for confirmation purposes once u see it’s not satisfactory.

Cheating on a bf I can probably ignore based on certain conditions bt on a fiancé heading to marriage? Hell nah!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Wettoid123: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
What is new there it is normal now abi your guy don pay her bride price

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by anonimi: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:

You should have created a new moniker for this thread

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by AreaFada2: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
JidennaJason:
Your type will encourage all sorts of immoralities and betrayal of trust....

Learn how to live upright.
Na normal thing for them these days. It may shock you but does not surprise them. Many are at it.

That is why about 35% of first born kids belong to another man outside.

@ Op, hope you will be happy to potentially raise kids that are not his.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by confydoedowaye(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
RED FLAG! RED FLAG!! RED FLAG!!! You are about to commit a war crime by keeping quiet. But you need to be subtle.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by victorjoe(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
If truly the marriage date has been fixed, abeg tell your guy.

The one that happened in Eket some years back is similar. Guy A and Guy B both worked in an oil company. They know each other but are not close. So Guy A's babe came to spend the weekend suddenly on Saturday night her phone rang. She suddenly told Guy A that she must move that night that it's urgent. Long story short they dropped her at the park and waited for the bus to leave.

Following day Guy A went to get something from Guy B. Something they needed to work on. Guess who opened the door on bun shorts. Marriage plans ended there...

The second story, very recent. This guy was always suspecting this his babes cousin. He noticed something was not right so as a sharp guy he installed this camera bulb. Omo come see cousin de nack babe in some very horrible ways spanking and beating and babe de enjoy am. Marriage plans ended there...

These whores ain't loyal ...

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by AreaFada2: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
JidennaJason:
Your type will encourage all sorts of immoralities and betrayal of trust....

Learn how to live upright.
Na normal thing for them these days. It may shock you but does not surprise them. Many are at it.

That is why about 35% of first born kids belong to another man outside.

@ Whiteball hope you will be happy to potentially raise kids that are not his.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
proclinician:
Are you a very jobless man? Why can't you mind your business? If you see that your friend in another woman's house or in a restaurant with another woman will you come to NL and write a long nonsense or seek a stupid advice. All these boys and their double standards is tiring.
Honestly your approach to matters on this great forum always got me thinking if you have a brain.....

OP don't mind some unscrupulous elements here .Its best for your friend to know what he is about getting into in the guise of marriage.

Olosho everywhere shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Osabobo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Please you have to call your friend and try to make him understand what he is about to go into. If his understands or not it is not your business.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by ashawopikin(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:

Oga mind your fucking business

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by fredoooooo: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Fiance not wife you well so , your friend no get another girlfriend? Abi you too you no get girlfriend
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Marisujuaku(f): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Please tell your friend about it if u really care about his happiness and well-being in life. I've had a girlfriend that was just like that. She played dirty games in school and somehow managed to conceal everything from her family, until kasala burst. Sometimes the overly righteous individuals are not always righteous, only time will expose such fake people. Guys need to be careful when choosing a life partner. Nobody holy pass especially in this time when all babes have turn to wife materials, one million yards. Babes ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by inereunwa1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
athaboi:
which front!! So you are siding her?? If it was the guy, you will still say guys are wayward!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Femeto: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Tell you friend and save him a difficult marriage since dey are not married yet. Your friend would be grateful, avoid stories that touch later.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by ronyman(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Tell your friend if truly you're a friend. But if you're just an acquaintance shun d mata. You could also ask the girl and blow her .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.