Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House (86915 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by dnawah(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2020
athaboi:
You no go face your front
na them them,oka people na the same.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nyenatetan(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2020
raphretle:
To Hell with the mind your Business idiots....

Tell your Guy ooo
I repeat tell him...

Please Mr. Poster hear us out #tell_your_friend,
We repeat #tell_your_friend.

It's high time we were loyal to our fellow men

***The red pill ***
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by saintcasmir(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
Love/marital affair is a dicey situation. if i tell him and dey finally get married d woman will forever hate my generation for trying to kill her joy,if dey dont get married same tin goes. Am thinking i should tell him to pray more.. While i stay my lane

Abeg, who the woman hatred help. I hope you won't see your "friend" being poisoned and look away because you think "someone will forever hate you"

Beside, what is "love/marital affair" about the woman. Your friend is about marrying a Lucifer unknowingly and you have the opportunity to alert him, yet are here talking of "someone hating you forever" as you if she love you and your friend in the first place.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by maximanuel: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2020
I don't usually comment on Nairaland but this got me.

If you're a true friend, then you should know you owe it to your friend to tell him of your discovery. You can't claim to be a friend but sit and watch your so called friend enter fire in the name of marriage. The girl is obviously not what she claims to be...now asides being a loose lady (contrary to what she has made everyone believe) who knows what other weapons of deception she has packed in her Arsenal...I'm a fan of minding your own business but not when someone you care about is involved and especially in situation involving something as serious as MARRIAGE..... Please do the needful by telling your friend ASAP, before he makes further commitments.. Emotional, Financial and otherwise.... And please try to get some hard evidence if possible cos I don't know how deeply ensnared your friend is by the ladies tactics.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by bazzyblings: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Even the bible say's.. "mind ur business"

So y are yu wicked ? If it was your brothers fiancée , would you allow him marry her ,?? Why are you people wicked .. things you can’t take , you want it done to people . How can you say he should mind his business and not tell his friend .. mumu quoting bible

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by AlwaysMotun: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2020
So you think God took you to that your guy B's place for nothing? Just to see his wonders mehn and testify it to it.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by nkezecheckport: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2020
If your friend has same kind of intel on your wife to be what will you like your friend to do with the intel?

If you can answer that question tgen you have your answer
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Luak(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
It's a bit lenghty so bear with me.I'm in my late 30's very very eligible for marriage but still single.Alot of friends in my circle are married but up close and personal stories coming out of their camp and experience av had in d past isn't encouraging ,so i just wanna have a baby mama(These lady's arnt loyal).

Pressure from Family n friends to settle but am not giving in. so this particular friend of mine(now a true definition of born again- i wont mention name) changed my mindset and promised to help me get a 'good wife material' through his fiancee.

I yielded and i reluctantly gave him d permission . I'v never met his fiancee one on one bc she stays in a different city and each time she comes visiting her guy am always busy but we speak on phone.She gave my number to her friend (my hookup) we got talking but i told her point blank that am a christian but not a born again like ur friend fiance -i club i drink socially but i dont smoke,to my surprise she told me same here! (hmmm red flag bc i was expecting otherwise since her friend was a born again). I told her no problem.

This week my guy's babe visited town ,i was very busy still but was able to meet them at d park when she was travelling back. she was already inside d bus when i drove in.
she came down from d bus to greet me since passengers were still boarding ,she's beautiful i must confess with nice curves but was wearing all those long born again gown and holding a bible .I told my guy despite leaving 'd world' for us he still got good eyes,we laughed and joked she told me her friend(my hookup) is prettier i said wow cant wait to meet her.

Something strange happened,i noticed an old time friend in d bus which this babe was boarding we shared pleasantries and exchanged number he asked if my babe was travelling with them i told him she's my guy's fiancee not my babe he complimented her beauty also.

A minute later she said she doesn't wanna travel with this bus which they have already paid for again, she will rather wait for d next bus that her spirit isn't in line with d bus ..
I was confused and asked her to explain she said she doesn't want to go wit this one bc she's having a strange feeling concerning d bus but i should allow my friend inside d bus already to travel with them its fine -It didn't make sense to me,if u think this bus will have an accident i should at least alert my friend to come down too she said i shouldn't worry.

My guy waited for her fiancee to catch d next bus while i left for work.

The next day was weekend and i decided to go visit another friend(lets call him guy B) of mine so we could hangout . It's a big compound with plenty room n parlour self contain.when we were about leaving the compound together i saw an eye catching figure come out from another apartment wearing bump short,transparent shirt that was revealing all her breast going to dry clothes on d ropes...Behold it was my friend's fiancee!!!.

I was shocked bc yesterday nite i called my friend to confirm if his fiancee finally got a bus and had arrived her destination he told me yes and thanked me for showing up and for my concern. Someone that was suppose to b in another part of Nigeria was in another part of d city ? . Immediately she turned and saw me,she was shocked n her clothes fell off her hands. I didn't say a word i just walked straight with my guy B to my car .

She ran towards me and drew me privately and said i should keep it privately she will explain on phone .my guyB confirmed to me that she came in last nite and that's her boyfriend apartment i refused to tell him anything tho.

The reason why she left that initial bus begin to make sense to me now.

I need advise please ,ordinarily i will look the other way but the guy in question is my very good guy and a born again christian engaged to her,weeding is two months away. The lady also according to him is supposedly a born again but this dressing stated otherwise... tho i didn't catch dem 'doing' oh.

so things like this happen
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by moshould(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2020
It's a prayer for all of the mind your business idiots in this place, they will Bleep your wives and your families and friends will mind their business till the woman kill you inside house.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by stickle(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2020
Let me join others to advise you to tell your friend pleaseeeeeee. It's a debt you must pay

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Ademoore07(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2020
athaboi:
People like u can kill.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Prince202020(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2020
JidennaJason:
That's how someone will be fuckiing your wife/girlfriend and your friends will laugh and "mind their business"

Amen!
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Lawsimon(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
Her friend is a write off as it stands . Na to block her lines sure pass. Not looking for a born again tho but i hate deceit! My guy is hansome n doing very very well financially... I dont know what lady's crave for really..

God answers your friend's prayer by letting you see that. Tell your friend straight up and update us with the aftermath.

Have you asked yourself why you got to see her for the first time in the park? Have you asked yourself why you had to go to the other of your friend's house? Things happen for reasons.

God decided to design it that way. Be mature and show true friendship and loyalty. What if it were your brother? Would you shove off everything?

You're not telling him to break up, but let him know what you saw. Don't add nor subtract. He can now use his tongue to count his teeth.

Be a true friend.

Or does it mean that your friend does not believe in your loyalty towards him? There are some friends I don't joke with and would tell me the truth no matter how hurting it is and I will do same to them. That's the Hallmark of friendship.

If the lady in question calls you, record your conversation with her. Also try to dig deep by excavating more truth and evidence from the conversation.

Ask the other of your guy to monitor and give you update of the lady's presence in the man's apartment.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by goshen26: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Lol

Tell me where the Bible talk am
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Ademoore07(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2020
The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by lucky4west: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2020
that lady is worse than wolf in sheep clothing...tell ur guy nd show him evidence otherwise he wont believe you....
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by AlphikkaTech: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2020
athaboi:
Mumu
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Fidelismaria: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2020
White ball

hope you've told your friend?
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Aparche(f): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2020
If you don't tell your so called friend then it means you're not a good person & you are supporting the girl. Since you said the girl promised to call you to explain, why not record the conversation with her as evidence. Then inform your born again friend what you saw, send him the recorded conversation as well as the contact of that your other friend you went to visit, so that he can confirm what you saw.

It will be a terrible thing if you keep quiet & allow them get married without at least divulging what you know.

My Pastor will always say that next to hell fire is a bad marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:12am On Sep 05, 2020
Its serious Mr Op

wink
But if I were in your shoe, I would call her and talk to her. Tell her to stop at once and let her choose either of the two guys. Let her know that you are very angry.
Tell her those guys are your friends this is just a suggestion sha

This I a hard matter bros, because any mistake, this lady can pitch you against your friend.

Pray for divine direction
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Sarita01(f): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2020
I'll advice you tell your friend to clear your conscience,if he chooses not to believe you and decides to ghost you,that's his problem he will surely reap the consequences of his stupidity later in life but it would be too late.
There's no way a born again girl will be friends with someone that drinks and clubs(your hookup)without she having some traits of waywardness in her,her character was glaringly obvious it's just that you and your friend were just oblivious.
It's our duty to always speak the truth,so as to set ourselves free.dont let your friend make a life long mistake
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Emescot(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2020
@Whiteball follow this advice.

Arrange a meeting with the side boyfriend and the main boyfriend, since you already know the side boyfriend's house, let it be that the purpose of the meeting is that as guys to guys you want to see proof that stuffs like that is happening and you want the side boyfriend to arrange it for you in such a way that the main boyfriend will catch them together without you being involved.

When the girl calls you to explain, it's better you have it all recorded, don't ever try to meet her in person for the explanation because if she claims you raped her or something, you can't defend yourself without losing your friend, or another scenario is you meet her in person and then another friend sees you and tells your friend. Just tell her you will mind your business, don't even encourage her to stop, the Universe set her up to be exposed, there should be no repentance until she is exposed.

The way you approach your friend should matter, because if not you will ruin his mind forever, he needs proof, proofs only the side boyfriend can provide, and he needs to catch her red handed without you being involved, act fast before that girl goes special package on you both and you lose your friend and still lose your mind.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by silibaba: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2020
And how sure are you that is not the fiance that sent her on an errand to his friends house? undecided

Mind your business MYB
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by dmgr(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2020
You should have called your friend immediately to come and see for himself the the girl he wants to wife in two months time...
But its still not too late, Just go ahead and tell him
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Neddyogu(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2020
Madakiss666:

Which dream abeg Make the guy tell am the truth and the friend will decide if he can forgive her.

In matters of the heart, some guys don't have the ability of rational thinking. Their brains are suspended so diplomacy is key in handling this kinda case. It's not every time u can afford to be blunt before dem use u settle case, take u do pillow talk even tag u "Enemy of progress".
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by kurlz(f): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
It's a bit lenghty so bear with me.I'm in my late 30's very very eligible for marriage but still single.Alot of friends in my circle are married but up close and personal stories coming out of their camp and experience av had in d past isn't encouraging ,so i just wanna have a baby mama(These lady's arnt loyal).

Pressure from Family n friends to settle but am not giving in. so this particular friend of mine(now a true definition of born again- i wont mention name) changed my mindset and promised to help me get a 'good wife material' through his fiancee.

I yielded and i reluctantly gave him d permission . I'v never met his fiancee one on one bc she stays in a different city and each time she comes visiting her guy am always busy but we speak on phone.She gave my number to her friend (my hookup) we got talking but i told her point blank that am a christian but not a born again like ur friend fiance -i club i drink socially but i dont smoke,to my surprise she told me same here! (hmmm red flag bc i was expecting otherwise since her friend was a born again). I told her no problem.

This week my guy's babe visited town ,i was very busy still but was able to meet them at d park when she was travelling back. she was already inside d bus when i drove in.
she came down from d bus to greet me since passengers were still boarding ,she's beautiful i must confess with nice curves but was wearing all those long born again gown and holding a bible .I told my guy despite leaving 'd world' for us he still got good eyes,we laughed and joked she told me her friend(my hookup) is prettier i said wow cant wait to meet her.

Something strange happened,i noticed an old time friend in d bus which this babe was boarding we shared pleasantries and exchanged number he asked if my babe was travelling with them i told him she's my guy's fiancee not my babe he complimented her beauty also.

A minute later she said she doesn't wanna travel with this bus which they have already paid for again, she will rather wait for d next bus that her spirit isn't in line with d bus ..
I was confused and asked her to explain she said she doesn't want to go wit this one bc she's having a strange feeling concerning d bus but i should allow my friend inside d bus already to travel with them its fine -It didn't make sense to me,if u think this bus will have an accident i should at least alert my friend to come down too she said i shouldn't worry.

My guy waited for her fiancee to catch d next bus while i left for work.

The next day was weekend and i decided to go visit another friend(lets call him guy B) of mine so we could hangout . It's a big compound with plenty room n parlour self contain.when we were about leaving the compound together i saw an eye catching figure come out from another apartment wearing bump short,transparent shirt that was revealing all her breast going to dry clothes on d ropes...Behold it was my friend's fiancee!!!.

I was shocked bc yesterday nite i called my friend to confirm if his fiancee finally got a bus and had arrived her destination he told me yes and thanked me for showing up and for my concern. Someone that was suppose to b in another part of Nigeria was in another part of d city ? . Immediately she turned and saw me,she was shocked n her clothes fell off her hands. I didn't say a word i just walked straight with my guy B to my car .

She ran towards me and drew me privately and said i should keep it privately she will explain on phone .my guyB confirmed to me that she came in last nite and that's her boyfriend apartment i refused to tell him anything tho.

The reason why she left that initial bus begin to make sense to me now.

I need advise please ,ordinarily i will look the other way but the guy in question is my very good guy and a born again christian engaged to her,weeding is two months away. The lady also according to him is supposedly a born again but this dressing stated otherwise... tho i didn't catch dem 'doing' oh.

So what is your decision now after all the advices?
Just like someone said you should try see her and record the conversation, that's good.

But I think giving her a call and recording the conversation is better, ensure you engage her fully, ask her questions, make her beg.....then have it recorded. Just in case. Because trying to see her she may plan to frame you.

Also someone suggested you make an arrangement and let your friend see for himself. This is also good.

Just let your friend know anyhow you can do it.

Pls I want to know. Your decision. Based in my aproko profession.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by studentofTruth: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2020
Nigerians and hypocrisy. See comments! I'm surprised that people are making this sound like one rare occurrence.

This is very common, especially when one is deceiving himself with religion.

Similar situations abound everywhere you look. Is this much different from those who played around during NYSC only to give you wedding invitation the next month after POP?
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by asobo: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
I dont expect you to strongly be taking sides with what is evil it shows alot about your personality...2months to wedding u should know that cards are out and extended families are involve.If my friend does same i wil scold him and report to his family to caution him. dont marry if u don't love.. This lady i dont know her family i would have reported her to her family...What is bad is bad bro.. peace out
What is bad is bad and you can't man up and tell your friend. I don't pray to have a friend like you.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by stanat: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2020
Ajosh431:
God no go let us get friend wey go see or know something wey go hurt us and not tell us.

Loyalty in friendship is priceless.

Tell your friend.
. You have said it all.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Caleycash(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2020
Una dey make marriage dey fear person with all these frontpage atrocity and annoying posts!
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by ozil123: 11:09am On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
Love/marital affair is a dicey situation. if i tell him and dey finally get married d woman will forever hate my generation for trying to kill her joy,if dey dont get married same tin goes. Am thinking i should tell him to pray more.. While i stay my lane
My guy, Na beg i dey beg you, pleaseeee, tell him. Tell him Now!!! If not for anything, for the friendship with your guy and for your conscience. If she is doing this before Marraige, imagine what she will then be doing after marriage. Just tell him. If he believes you, fine. If he goes ahead with the marriage, fine. What you know is that you have a clear conscience, which is KEY.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Shugargal(f): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Abeg na where this mind your business de for Bible sef? I wan read am with my two eyes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.