Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House (86828 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Laboni: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
If you don’t tell your friend, it means you’re not a true friend and even more wicked than the lady. If you see something that will hurt your friend, tell him, even call him on phone to come to that compound and witness it himself. Thank God Guy B is aware too.. Simply tell your friend!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by sunbreaker: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

1 thessalonians 4:11-12
thanks
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by mentored: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ahmed0336:
grin

Three things are involved.

1. You can tell your friend.

2. Strike an agreement with her that you won't tell your friend, chop her then tell your friend.

3. If you keep quiet and your friend goes ahead and marry her your conscience will forever haunt you.

Singing these hoes ain't loyal till chorus fade.....

Tell your friend

They might still use you reconcile

But you owe it to him

Ask yourself

Will you be happy if your friend stay tight lipped to you if table were turned ?
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Skmoda360(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
Love/marital affair is a dicey situation. if i tell him and dey finally get married d woman will forever hate my generation for trying to kill her joy,if dey dont get married same tin goes. Am thinking i should tell him to pray more.. While i stay my lane
Did you just say pray?.....that lady will continue fucking the other guy even after marriage till they are both caught and if they are not caught na until dey are old be that ... undecided
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nitch99(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wat do i knw?!! Buh all gals are the same! cry
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by josite: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
It's a bit lenghty so bear with me.I'm in my late 30's very very eligible for marriage but still single.Alot of friends in my circle are married but up close and personal stories coming out of their camp and experience av had in d past isn't encouraging ,so i just wanna have a baby mama(These lady's arnt loyal).

Pressure from Family n friends to settle but am not giving in. so this particular friend of mine(now a true definition of born again- i wont mention name) changed my mindset and promised to help me get a 'good wife material' through his fiancee.

I yielded and i reluctantly gave him d permission . I'v never met his fiancee one on one bc she stays in a different city and each time she comes visiting her guy am always busy but we speak on phone.She gave my number to her friend (my hookup) we got talking but i told her point blank that am a christian but not a born again like ur friend fiance -i club i drink socially but i dont smoke,to my surprise she told me same here! (hmmm red flag bc i was expecting otherwise since her friend was a born again). I told her no problem.

This week my guy's babe visited town ,i was very busy still but was able to meet them at d park when she was travelling back. she was already inside d bus when i drove in.
she came down from d bus to greet me since passengers were still boarding ,she's beautiful i must confess with nice curves but was wearing all those long born again gown and holding a bible .I told my guy despite leaving 'd world' for us he still got good eyes,we laughed and joked she told me her friend(my hookup) is prettier i said wow cant wait to meet her.

Something strange happened,i noticed an old time friend in d bus which this babe was boarding we shared pleasantries and exchanged number he asked if my babe was travelling with them i told him she's my guy's fiancee not my babe he complimented her beauty also.

A minute later she said she doesn't wanna travel with this bus which they have already paid for again, she will rather wait for d next bus that her spirit isn't in line with d bus ..
I was confused and asked her to explain she said she doesn't want to go wit this one bc she's having a strange feeling concerning d bus but i should allow my friend inside d bus already to travel with them its fine -It didn't make sense to me,if u think this bus will have an accident i should at least alert my friend to come down too she said i shouldn't worry.

My guy waited for her fiancee to catch d next bus while i left for work.

The next day was weekend and i decided to go visit another friend(lets call him guy B) of mine so we could hangout . It's a big compound with plenty room n parlour self contain.when we were about leaving the compound together i saw an eye catching figure come out from another apartment wearing bump short,transparent shirt that was revealing all her breast going to dry clothes on d ropes...Behold it was my friend's fiancee!!!.

I was shocked bc yesterday nite i called my friend to confirm if his fiancee finally got a bus and had arrived her destination he told me yes and thanked me for showing up and for my concern. Someone that was suppose to b in another part of Nigeria was in another part of d city ? . Immediately she turned and saw me,she was shocked n her clothes fell off her hands. I didn't say a word i just walked straight with my guy B to my car .

She ran towards me and drew me privately and said i should keep it privately she will explain on phone .my guyB confirmed to me that she came in last nite and that's her boyfriend apartment i refused to tell him anything tho.

The reason why she left that initial bus begin to make sense to me now.

I need advise please ,ordinarily i will look the other way but the guy in question is my very good guy and a born again christian engaged to her,weeding is two months away. The lady also according to him is supposedly a born again but this dressing stated otherwise... tho i didn't catch dem 'doing' oh.

for conscience sake and for christ sake,tell d born again guy what u saw and GOD will reward you greatly for not allowing the elect to be deceived,it is a good seed.sow it,many of these girls abound causing confusion all over the place

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by johnnobles: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Simply direct your friend to this thread and tell him you are the author. Chikena

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Aguogba(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
To face front really dey my mind but my heart no gree me. My guy have said plenty holy things about this babe ..and am thinking is not God that brought me to my guyB's house to unravel some shit?
Bro, as I dey shyte about one hour ago, I come get one of those inspirations that can only come in the toilet or when u cook beans with plenty dope.
See as e be. Tell the babe say u don decide to mind your business but say she go come drop "eye wey see" but based on your terms as follows

1. Say she go come spend a whole weekend with you.

2. Na you go choose the partio weekend (reason is to avoid planned setup against you)

3. Na you go choose arena.

4. After Una summersault finish, she go still give you her friend as previously planned.

NOTE: First of all, tell this plan to someone as a potential witness to prove your motive.

The motive be say, if she be girl wey still get some iota of remorse and self worth left in her, na she go use her own mouth go report herself give your friend and beg him for forgiveness instead of being blackmailed into further mess.

However, If she accepts your offer, keep it as more evidence and go ahead to tell your guy.

That way, you still achieve the desired aim without being termed a snitch by the girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by K4daniel: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Since God asked Adam why did you eat that Apple...he simply said the WOMAN you gave me...that's a word still causing trouble today.

Only 10% of endowed women wont disappoint you because men are looking for them and are constantly disturbing them, most men are moved by what they see and lots follow the outside packaging rather than the content.

Please guys and ladies shine your eyes pray and pray and pray before you marry any Man/woman.

If your guy is a true born again , GOD is merciful, your guy will never marry an unfaithful jezebel. God will not allow it. He would have seen the negative signs and she would have been exposed. Darkness and light can not stay together..ko le work sir. Except your guy is pretending to be born again to you or both are deceiving each other sir.

The holispirit Is a revealer of hidden secrets, he Is faithful, just and will never lead your guy to a wrong marriage. Except he does not listen to the voice of the spirit of God..i know people who speak in tongues who have made blunders and are currently regretting. Please use wisdom to tell him to pray more and save a brother..lol..Don't just go yawn error but use wisdom to tell him to pray very well oo if possible fast about it before taking final decision or taking her to the alter...These unfaithful behaviours don't stop after marriage and will later end the marriage in shambles because your guy may not be able to yank her well and she will go back to those dangerous guys who can discipline her by hanging her two leggs inside your matrimonial bed taking her to a level beyond which your born again guy may not.Lol. hence ending the marriage in divorce with a wasted resources and time.

May we and our children and generations never fall into this silly mistake ijn.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by zakkxx: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
My brother tell your friend the truth, i. e what u saw no add sugar; if u refuse and take this to the grave, don’t be surprised if you find your self in hell. God allows u to c this soo that your guy can be safe from marital calamity! Do the need full ; a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Orgym(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thunder fire on her. Thunder will also fire you if you fail to save your friend from future marital blow.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Cashio(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
proclinician:
Are you a very jobless man? Why can't you mind your business? If you see that your friend in another woman's house or in a restaurant with another woman will you come to NL and write a long nonsense or seek a stupid advice. All these boys and their double standards is tiring.
If you were to be a friend to that girl and sees her fiance with another girl when their wedding was barely two months, will you mind your business?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by ShootThemAll(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tell your guy immediately o. If he is really your guy, you have to let him know.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Madakiss666(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
I'm kinda blunt but you made a point.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by tomdon(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
This is super storyyyyy
If true sha, ensure to fúck that her friend, confirmed. As for for fúcking your friend's gf before telling him, there's no guarantee that it will be a pure chop but that's the best.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Juliusmomoh: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
goshen26:

1 Thessalonians 4:11 And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

How e con relate to "mind your business"
Don't u anything related to "mind ur business " there ?.. If not, then mind ur business
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
"And with many other words he testified and exhorted them, saying, "Be saved from this perverse generation.""
(NKJV Acts 2:40)

In the midst of a mind-boggling moral devolution of this age is a sure route of salvation: repentance and faith in Jesus!

The decision is earthly yours;
make it while you may!
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Deepthoughts: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
samwash:

Bros this ur advise, for me he nor follow at all at all.
Telling a Nigeria girl to call of her wedding by her self, it's impossible.
She might find other means to eliminate guy.
Some pple are not trust worthy.
Yes you certainly had a point there,ok he should tell her to call off the wedding n let her know that should anything happens to him she wouldn't go free as he would prepare a plan B,in the alternative he should tell his friend but advice him to organize a confession meeting with his fiancee n confess his own wrongs whether real or fake if in her own confessions she included that incidence then he would know she is truthful n choose to forgive her or not.me I don try my best ooh shikena.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Onaiwu1: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Very simple just call ur guy tell him that he should invite the girl to his place that something came up or he is missing her he want to see her that he can't do without seeing her and when she comes he should come up with something like he is traveling for 2 to 3 days and that she should stay around then he borrow a car or hire a car to station at his house he will be surprise she will go and visit that other guy, it has happen to me before that is how I ended one of my relationship back then before I meet my wife I'm with today, mine will tell me she is in school but because my mind was always telling me something was wrong because she was very pretty I will tell her to Snap her self because I know the paint of her house but unfortunately she didn't know I have other plan which I latter discover she was with a guy she call her friend when ever he calls her which she couldn't denied anymore. He should be smart
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by olamoses75(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
It's a bit lenghty so bear with me.I'm in my late 30's very very eligible for marriage but still single.Alot of friends in my circle are married but up close and personal stories coming out of their camp and experience av had in d past isn't encouraging ,so i just wanna have a baby mama(These lady's arnt loyal).

Pressure from Family n friends to settle but am not giving in. so this particular friend of mine(now a true definition of born again- i wont mention name) changed my mindset and promised to help me get a 'good wife material' through his fiancee.

I yielded and i reluctantly gave him d permission . I'v never met his fiancee one on one bc she stays in a different city and each time she comes visiting her guy am always busy but we speak on phone.She gave my number to her friend (my hookup) we got talking but i told her point blank that am a christian but not a born again like ur friend fiance -i club i drink socially but i dont smoke,to my surprise she told me same here! (hmmm red flag bc i was expecting otherwise since her friend was a born again). I told her no problem.

This week my guy's babe visited town ,i was very busy still but was able to meet them at d park when she was travelling back. she was already inside d bus when i drove in.
she came down from d bus to greet me since passengers were still boarding ,she's beautiful i must confess with nice curves but was wearing all those long born again gown and holding a bible .I told my guy despite leaving 'd world' for us he still got good eyes,we laughed and joked she told me her friend(my hookup) is prettier i said wow cant wait to meet her.

Something strange happened,i noticed an old time friend in d bus which this babe was boarding we shared pleasantries and exchanged number he asked if my babe was travelling with them i told him she's my guy's fiancee not my babe he complimented her beauty also.

A minute later she said she doesn't wanna travel with this bus which they have already paid for again, she will rather wait for d next bus that her spirit isn't in line with d bus ..
I was confused and asked her to explain she said she doesn't want to go wit this one bc she's having a strange feeling concerning d bus but i should allow my friend inside d bus already to travel with them its fine -It didn't make sense to me,if u think this bus will have an accident i should at least alert my friend to come down too she said i shouldn't worry.

The next day was weekend and i decided to go visit another friend(lets call him guy B) of mine so we could hangout . It's a big compound with plenty room n parlour self contain.when we were about leaving the compound together i saw an eye catching figure come out from another apartment wearing bump short,transparent shirt that was revealing all her breast going to dry clothes on d ropes...Behold it was my friend's fiancee!!!.

I was shocked bc yesterday nite i called my friend to confirm if his fiancee finally got a bus and had arrived her destination he told me yes and thanked me for showing up and for my concern. Someone that was suppose to b in another part of Nigeria was in another part of d city ? . Immediately she turned and saw me,she was shocked n her clothes fell off her hands. I didn't say a word i just walked straight with my guy B to my car .

She ran towards me and drew me privately and said i should keep it privately she will explain on phone .my guyB confirmed to me that she came in last nite and that's her boyfriend apartment i refused to tell him anything tho.

I need advise please ,ordinarily i will look the other way but the guy in question is my very good guy and a born again christian engaged to her,weeding is two months away. The lady also according to him is supposedly a born again but this dressing stated otherwise... tho i didn't catch dem 'doing' oh. I take God beg u, pls, tell ur nigga. Do to others as u would want them to do to u. If he no con believe u, na him palava be dat, at least U will have clear mind. Just imagine u are in his shoe and he didn't tell u, then u got to know afterward

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by simplepee(f): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chai, inside life. Things dey happen o.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by toluene1234: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
This is really bad. My advise for you would be to have a discussion with your friend, explain everything you know. This is what is playing out here, she wants to marry your friend, May be he sees him as a good guy with future prospects. But this other guy is good in bed and couldn't spend the rest of her life with him. I have seen similar cases like that before. So let your friend know about it before it's late.
Whiteball:

I need advise please ,ordinarily i will look the other way but the guy in question is my very good guy and a born again christian engaged to her,weeding is two months away. The lady also according to him is supposedly a born again but this dressing stated otherwise... tho i didn't catch dem 'doing' oh.

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Luckygurl(f): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
bro i was shocked bc i felt i was talking to a born again but i liked her been real,that's my spec actually..

Modified----She called severally i finally picked she refuse to tell me anytin on phone(i actually wanna record d convo and send to my guy) . she cried on phone said i should not ruin her life by telling my friend said we shud meet at a place so she will explain. i told her open place o!!!! ..she's still in town can u imagine!

Am not going any further on this issues here as am already receiving idiot inbox on my mail guess this babe has lot of fans here...

For some that said it's all fake. Am a very busy person,am neither a writer nor an attention seeker bc am at crossroads thats why i brought it here.

A lot of us want to know how this story ends.
Ignore the messages you're getting in your inbox and do update us on the outcome of the meeting with the lady.

Be careful so the lady doesn't rope you in.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by pheonixdld2(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na dem undecided cry
athaboi:
You no go face your front
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by best30gift(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
I see no reason why keeping such a vital information from your close friend.
remember you knew her from your friend which means she is a visitor to you whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Fourwinds: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Youngpo413:
Beautiful,endowed and faithful? That's a future impossible tense....they will only pretend when they are ready for marriage and most of them end up getting married to very good simps (not men). That second guy is the real nigga (alpha)who don't give a fùck about her,won't marry her either but will always dig her even after getting married to a simp...probably your friend.
ubunja was right.
you made my day.. Ubunja was right again and again
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Henrypraise: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
athaboi:
You no go face your front
if his friend was ur brother, will u say same thing u are very wicked...
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Alabaintprice(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
Love/marital affair is a dicey situation. if i tell him and dey finally get married d woman will forever hate my generation for trying to kill her joy,if dey dont get married same tin goes. Am thinking i should tell him to pray more.. While i stay my lane
The same answer he will get in the prayer that may likely delay till after marriage is what God has shown to you.

God must not come down to tell you what to do. He gives you signs.

So if you allow your friend marry a woman like that then you should not be called a friend.
You don't know the worse that can happen in the future that you can avoid now with this revelation you've gotten already.
You may be his saviour.....

Let your friend know then let him decide.

If the lady sees you as a bad person then she also should know that what selhe did is very very bad.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by nobilitypounds(m): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
If it is vice versa and ur friend keep this to himself how will u feel? This marriage and not some child play
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by TJaguar(m): 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
If you don't tell your friend and he later finds out, I'm not sure he will ever forgive you. Set a trap for her and let your friend see for himself
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by TJaguar(m): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kabongo1:
Tell him or not, you are in a fix. If you don't tell and they get married, she will make sure you are no longer friends with her husband....

That's possible oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.