Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband (71917 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by richPHAROAH: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
k
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Ngozioma(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
grin grin grin I'm planning to open Olosho business for men in nigeria, so that married women that are not happy with their husbands can patronize us, and women that lost their husbands, also single ladies that are not yet married can also patronize us. There are ladies no man had ever told I love you since they were born, I think it's an opportunity..

Olosho work Amaka lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
What's the church name abeg.
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
shortgun:
Why will a church wed a married woman?
Why will a court grant divorce to married woman without notifying her husband?
Why will a man marry a married woman with a child from her husband's house?

It is clearly written up there that he didn't pay bride price, how did she become his wife? She has every right to get married anywhere.
I have always heard of people who are not legally married but asking a court for dissolution. How? Even if you are legally married or taken to court for any reason, if you refuse to show up after several calls, the court can take a decision.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by nBag(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ngozioma:
grin grin grin I'm planning to open Olosho business for men in nigeria, so that married women that are not happy with their husbands can patronize us, and women that lost their husbands, also single ladies that are not yet married can also patronize us. There are ladies no man had ever told I love you since they were born, I think it's an opportunity..

Olosho work Amaka lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

gringrin
your head no correct

1 Like

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by RPG2020(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
petengine:

Nowadays, there's nothing the so called men of God can't do for money.

Omg you mean pastors na collect money before marriage can be done in their church

Jesus is coming Soon ���
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Bahamas95(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
These so called pastors don't even ask questions, all they are after is the money. Just imagine the rubbish the pastor's wife was saying the other day.......The mumu bride told them all sort of rubbish to paint the man black and they believed her. Even the court wey dissolve the marriage nor try, I won't be surprised if the pastor has a hand in that. Him and the bride fit don waka some kukere waka and press some buttons wey make dem dissolve the marriage sharpaly.

God save us from wives that would bring shame to us.

1 Share

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Bhol28: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
If it's a man now they are always perfect in using d word "MEN"Men are wicked,men this men that.Who wicked pass now,Men or Women?
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Dondominion: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
[quote author=Greenbirth post=93579071]No is not a good idea to move on just like that as many of you are saying. Sometimes is good to show these vagina girls some strange things they have not seen before.

A man will do all things for them but when it reaches their turn to reciprocate they will back off.[/quot. You must have had this kind experience
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
just fking move on undecided
whining like a baby undecided
if she does not want the marriage again divorce her and let her marry whoever she wants to marry

1 Like

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Haywhymido(m): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
mimimiles93:
And you didn't see the ediot who left her husband to marry someone else?
b!tches everywhere.
That is typical of their gender, they never blame their gender mate for their wrong doings
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by winkmart: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Move on sir
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
shortgun:

anything is possible in nigeria once money is involved
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Dondominion: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Greenbirth:
No is not a good idea to move on just like that as many of you are saying. Sometimes is good to show these vagina girls some strange things they have not seen before.

A man will do all things for them but when it reaches their turn to reciprocate they will back off.
Talking out of experience abi �
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by OlawaleBammie: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Coronavirus84:
A foolish Church joining a married woman in marriage. Church of Jokes indeed. Oloriburuku pastor

Calm down bro, kamdan...
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by DrChukki: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Wasting his time instead of moving on slowly and peacefully

If you really listened to the man's story very well you won't say this. Do you know how painful it is for a woman to divorce you in your absence? Refuse to release your son, still with your property and your money, and never returned the dowry you paid for her...

Hmm.... If I'm the one that wedding won't hold. All of us including the Pastor will sleep in police station that night..

5 Likes

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Adeniran906(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Coronavirus84:
A foolish Church joining a married woman in marriage. Church of Jokes indeed. Oloriburuku pastor
Why are you critizing the church and the pastor what of if he did not knw whether d lady is married or not

1 Like

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
shortgun:

Illiteracy and criminals worshipping is Nigerian problem. All this Nigerian women which are married just hoping for one man to another man for bread and butter
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
petengine:

Nowadays, there's nothing the so called men of God can't do for money.

Don't conclude without reading the first story
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Simbrixton(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Women are scum
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by poweredcom(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
@womenareapes

Nigerian woman are not lovely creatures just forget them

Just a sprinkle few of them are ok the rest are bastards

2 Likes

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by wisest10: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
GreatResearcher:
The man is a first class SIMP
Am just hearing simps since,make una tell.me watin e mean na..me self wan to ja
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by chinchonglee(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
saaphiere:
Men will always be men.
And women will always be what?
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Yankee101: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Reporter who took this is truly unprofessional

He helped staged everything

You shpuld be sued for this nonsense
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by stanliwise(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
eejo:
Guys always listen to your Mother when it comes to marriage. Women are blessed with a special gift to sense danger. If only the Man had obeyed his Mum advice.
How has mother become the yardstick for a marriage counselor?
Someday you lot will say we consult mum on the foundation of our house.

1 Like

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by SawD007: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Wetin una de talk? You no hear say he went there solely because of his son. Na everything be simp.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by JBoss25(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
richPHAROAH:
how do i contact this guy, what he needs now is beter money not this whor e. i need to give him 1m naira to start up
Bros why not give me grin I dey broke
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Coronavirus84: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Adeniran906:
Why are you critizing the church and the pastor what of if he did not knw whether d lady is married or not
Sir, I follow the story well, the Church is aware of the woman been married but just because the husband was critically sick and wasn't taking up responsibility of his family again, they decided to give her out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by passiveincome01: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Really
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by stanliwise(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I thought you were learned? Read properly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) / Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos) / Curviest African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.