Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband (71912 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2020
I heard about this story. But what later happen to the wedding?
Women!!! hhmmmmm!
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by mohhabfarm: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2020
New arrival.....clean and neat crayfish, dried smoked catfish, stock fish for sale. Call or WhatsApp 08160604420
Note: your location is not a problem we can deliver to your doorstep.

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by wirinet(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Roozzaay:

First, with my age I'm qualified to contest for the highest political office in Nigeria and i am equally sure you're one of those NLs waiting for FG to open schools.
That you claim to be qualified to contest for the highest political office in Nigeria is evidenced in the poor quality of our political office holders. Maybe the age limits should be raise higher.

Yes I am waiting for FG to open schools: TO send my children to school.

Someone who is old enough to hold the highest political office in Nigeria should not be making the following statement;
Roozzaay:
This guy didn't deserve to live, hoelosho left you and you're still following her up and down as if your life is attached. Millions of them are still on the street available for pick up, pick another one and if you noticed fk up again drop and pick another it is what it is.

It betrays the lack of understanding that issues of love transcends reason and rationality, and that wars had been fought between tribes and nations over women in the annals of history.

And for the last part of your comment, when you're done dealing with everybody in the church, you're probably going to be cooling your ass in jail for stupidity. Court Rooms are not meant for tourism, there are proper and legal way of doing things kiddo

You think many men and women that had murdered their cheating spouses for even less transgressions were not aware there are legal ways of doing things. You think O.J. Simpson was not aware of court rooms before murdering his wife and her boyfriend?
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by IamOrei(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2020
shortgun:
Why will a church wed a married woman?
Why will a court grant divorce to married woman without notifying her husband?
Why will a man marry a married woman with a child from her husband's house?

why are you asking me?
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Ndudanon: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2020
You were very fast and selective in attacking only the church without talking about any of the other instiitutions that was equally mentioned...
This shows you are simply an enemy of the church..

Why will a court grant divorce to married woman
without notifying her husband?
Why will a man marry a married woman with a
child from her husband's house?
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by KevinDein: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2020
You could just see the sadness in his eyes. The sadness in his voice. Looks a broken man. Betrayed by the woman he loves at the time he needed her the most. Takes a lot to recover from this. Most don't.
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Roozzaay(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2020
wirinet:

That you claim to be qualified to contest for the highest political office in Nigeria is evidenced in the poor quality of our political office holders. Maybe the age limits should be raise higher.

Yes I am waiting for FG to open schools: TO send my children to school.

Someone who is old enough to hold the highest political office in Nigeria should not be making the following statement;

It betrays the lack of understanding that issues of love transcends reason and rationality, and that wars had been fought between tribes and nations over women in the annals of history.

You think many men and women that had murdered their cheating spouses for even less transgressions were not aware there are legal ways of doing things. You think O.J. Simpson was not aware of court rooms before murdering his wife and her boyfriend?

No matter how hard you tried, you can never justify crime/violence/social disturbance based on emotions.
And O.J. Simpson didn't murdered Brown and Goldman.
PEACE!!!
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by TheKingIsHere: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2020
Evercurious:

That man is simply asking for his son. His son should be given to him ..

The man is sick and cannot take care of himself at the moment. It will be silly giving the son to him rn.

He should come back for his son when healthy
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Adeniran906(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=nBag post=93587520]

yhen yhen yehn yheee yhenn.. bushman

you ought to raise your hand above your head and give ursef a resounding knock before I educate you.

Jesus Christ/an apostle (can't remember precisely) told a woman: thou art married 4times the man you are with now is not your husband.... who told him?

Elisha to gehazzi: for this you have done the plague of Neman is upon you... who told him

Paul to Ananias and Sapphira: why has thou chosen to lie to the holy spirit

Peter to the Roman centurion: this day salvation is come unto your house for your deed... did the Roman announced his good deeds to Peter?

me to you: all this and many more events are they all herbalists?

I go wound oo[/quoteokay
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Did u watch the video at all, abi na different video we watch, he paid the bride price 280k plus. The most important wedding is the traditional wedding, were both families are involved. And he did that.

"He said".
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
wirinet:

It seems the Ijawwomaninoyo no get enough Mb to watch the video.
Why didn't you send it.
"He said".
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
freeborn02:

Hanty, watch the full video. It will enlighten you further
I don't connect my phone with links and videos on Nairaland.
"He said"
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Evercurious:

You do simple comprehension for school at all? After you ll say WAEC and JAMB are tough.. ordinary this small scenario you no fit listen ,comprehend and analyse
Why are you crying?
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by freeborn02: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I don't connect my phone with links and videos on Nairaland.
"He said"

That's why your comment goes against the post.

In that case, you shouldn't comment since you don't have all the facts.
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Evercurious:

I wonder where you saw or heard all these in the upload? Or do you listen from the back?
"Written" and "Saw" are two different things entirely. It is written on the picture.
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
dustmalik:

Go and watch the video, and stop posting rubbish
Why are you crying? Is he your relative?
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
theakuko:

That is not true. Please watch the video. The man said that he paid bride price amounting to ₦250,000 while according to his uncle the ex-wife claimed that the bride price is ₦25,000 and that she returned it
"He said"
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
freeborn02:

That's why your comment goes against the post.

In that case, you shouldn't comment since you don't have all the facts.
If I comment, come and seize my phone. Since you have the fact, bring the video where you followed him to pay 250k.
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by freeborn02: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

If I comment, come and seize my phone. Since you have the fact, bring the video where you followed him to pay 250k.

You didn't watch the video and you are arguing blindly over the content of a video you did not watch. How does that sound to you?
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by MisterKings(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
eejo:
Guys always listen to your Mother when it comes to marriage. Women are blessed with a special gift to sense danger. If only the Man had obeyed his Mum advice.

Oga its not always the case o. Some mothers can ruin your happiness for their own selfish reasons
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by MisterKings(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chicastle:
I have always said it and would keep saying it. Any woman my mum ask me not to marry madam nah that day my love for you would diminish and thrown in to the thin Air.

Mothers smells very well when it comes to marriage am saying it oo

So all my girlfriends take note

Make up your own mind if you are a real man. Don't be a mommy's boy.
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by wirinet(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Roozzaay:

No matter how hard you tried, you can never justify crime/violence/social disturbance based on emotions.
And O.J. Simpson didn't murdered Brown and Goldman.
PEACE!!!
I can never justify crime/violence/social disturbance based on based on any excuse. I am just stating realism as against idealism.

O.J. SIMPSON was not found criminally guilty of his wife's death, but was found liable for her death by a civil court. Me I no hear English o! .

Anyway, read the confessions of O.J. Simpson himself.

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by ibuildstuff(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

"He said".
Are u judging the video base on your assumption or base on what he said.
Try to be reasonable, we watched the video then judge it base on what we watched nor based any our assumption.
Besides the woman claim to have divorced him, who divorced someone they are not married to?
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
freeborn02:

You didn't watch the video and you are arguing blindly over the content of a video you did not watch. How does that sound to you?
Get off my mentions with your useless blind arguments if you didn't follow him to anywhere.
My comment is not for you, keep your opinion to yourself.
Logged in this afternoon to see 19 wailers on my mention because of someone who doesn't know them. The mods has deleted the stupid comments already so I didn't meet them. Anybody that doesn't sleep and seeking for HBP because of me should continue.
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by petra1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
petengine:

Nowadays, there's nothing the so called men of God can't do for money.

SINCE She backed her evil action with divorce Paper,one cannot blame the Pastor . There's a legal document . They can address the matter in court if the process was not done rightly .its the court that is to be blamed.

Secondly the ex husband on receiving the court letter ought to have yielded to respond in court. Because once they serve you the letter its for you to defend the marriage but he kept the letter and did nothing until divorce was finalized. He waited to disgrace her . I felt for him but law is law in this matter .

Court will first serve you petition for divorce if you receive it and don't appear to defend the marriage they can rule in your absence and divorce granted . But if the man had showed up in court and contest it . It probably will not be granted
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Are u judging the video base on your assumption or base on what he said.
Try to be reasonable, we watched the video then judge it base on what we watched nor based any our assumption.
Besides the woman claim to have divorced him, who divorced someone they are not married to?
Sorry, I don't master monikers, I don't know if you were the person I quoted. The person was arguing by what the man said. So I quoted "He said", you weren't there. That's what he said and the woman said another thing, you weren't there to know the truth. He said he paid ABOUT 250k, why not his exact figure?
You should be reasonable that Refund of bride price is a symbol of divorce and dissolution. Bride price is for traditional marriage.
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by ibuildstuff(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Sorry, I don't master monikers, I don't know if you were the person I quoted. The person was arguing by what the man said. So I quoted "He said", you weren't there. That's what he said and the woman said another thing, you weren't there to know the truth. He said he paid ABOUT 250k, why not his exact figure?
You should be reasonable that Refund of bride price is a symbol of divorce and dissolution. Bride price is for traditional marriage.
And it was "she said", where u there when she was refunding the money, please show me video of her refunding the bride price.

Shey u want to claim intelligent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) / Curviest African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.