Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband (71929 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by tianshie(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
mrksquare:

The court didn't dissolve the marriage to her estrange husband rather on the contrary the court merely gave a notice of summon to the latter to appear before it on a future date. The prophetess of the church that wedded her and her new boyfriend, ignorantly acted on the court summons to contract the new wedlock.

How do you know this?
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by JERRY1925(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chicastle:
I have always said it and would keep saying it. Any woman my mum ask me not to marry madam nah that day my love for you would diminish and thrown in to the thin Air.

Mothers smells very well when it comes to marriage am saying it oo

So all my girlfriends take note

Lol.. What if its the girls parents against u?
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by wirinet(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
tianshie:

How do you know this?
Because he has enough Mb to actually watch the video from start to finish.

Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by KenModi(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
emeijeh:
Where is Righteousness89?
He should come and tell us how the spirit of bigamy was released upon the earth circa 29th August, 2020 grin

You mind that joker
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by freeborn02: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Get off my mentions with your useless blind arguments if you didn't follow him to anywhere.
My comment is not for you, keep your opinion to yourself.
Logged in this afternoon to see 19 wailers on my mention because of someone who doesn't know them. The mods has deleted the stupid comments already so I didn't meet them. Anybody that doesn't sleep and seeking for HBP because of me should continue.

In case you haven't noticed, this is not your personal room; it is a public forum. If you don't want anyone mentioning you, then you won't make posts here. Capiche?
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Charly68: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
It is a sad situation but you ought to thank God for exposing the woman,who tells you that she didn't know anything about your sickness
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Chicastle: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
JERRY1925:

Lol.. What if its the girls parents against u?

Ah.. it's same thing then
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by tianshie(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
wirinet:

Because he has enough Mb to actually watch the video from start to finish.

Touche.
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by mrksquare: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
tianshie:

How do you know this?

That's because I have been following the story keenly. Beside, prior to this post, there was a story on this same issue on this platform that documented the said fact I buttressed.
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Evercurious(f): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Why are you crying?

I m crying at your level of comprehension . Dont you think it's worth the concern?
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
petengine:

https://punchng.com/video-why-i-disrupted-my-wife-and-her-boyfriends-wedding-in-lagos-jilted-husband/

D man no even scatter thebqedding wella.

Him suppose carry at least 15 young men cum
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by tianshie(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
mrksquare:

That's because I have been following the story keenly. Beside, prior to this post, there was a story on this same issue on this platform that documented the said fact I buttressed.

Gotcha.
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by tehilah92(f): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chai, nawa, my gender what is the color of this woman's problem, chai tears just full my eyes
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by mozele(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2020
saaphiere:
Men will always be men.

Saphy you again?

Just give me the name and the number of that man/guy that broke your heart. We can't be suffering the sins of just one man nw.

It ain't right!

I hope it won't at least stop you from making all these statements towards men.
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2020
mozele:

Saphy you again?

Just give me the name and the number of that man/guy that broke your heart. We can't be suffering the sins of just one man nw.

It ain't right!

I hope it won't at least stop you from making all these statements towards men.
Hmm
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by mozele(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2020
saaphiere:
Hmm

By the way, how many accounts do you have on nairaland? You just seem to be everywhere. You be mtn?
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2020
mozele:

By the way, how many accounts do you have on nairaland? You just seem to be everywhere. You be mtn?
saaphiere sapphiere saphiere any other one isn't me. I get banned every time that's why.
Re: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
The pastor who joined them when her former husband's uncle told him she's legally married will surely face the wrath of God, what will he gain by going ahead with the wedding when she's legally married.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) / Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.