Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time (73651 Views)

Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Jaqenhghar: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bahamas95:
Russians are friendly but I wonder why most foreigners project them as being wicked.

Nice one OP.
How many russians do you know?
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by blingxx(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol....

Russians seems to be sweet people...

Unlike how we see them on TV's and how the media present them
blame western media they make everyone else except them look bad
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Jaqenhghar: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Hello guys, this is Tochiphotos. You guys know how much I love promoting the image of Nigeria and our culture here in Russia.

So today we cooked Okro soup and asked Russians to eat and tell me what they think about this our delicious.

Even tho Glory used a small amount of pepper, they all still complained that it was too spicy.

They all loved it tho and said it would be perfect without pepper or just a small quantity.

Watch the video below to see their reaction and see what Russians think about okro soup and eba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QxdZOLhamg

This coon you never tire for this your coon project of painting oyibos as saints abi
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by maitrelalley1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
MrFixIt007:
How does this restore the hiked price of pump price and Electric tariff?
Uncle Oga,please talk about this under another thread not here
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by blingxx(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Pictures
cc @lalasticlala
angry see how them dey mold eba sef... no respect for atall
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by IVORY2009(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brachaa:
Bright chimezie, come see white girls coming suicide o lol...

These Russians are funny.
See how they pinching eba like birds.. And one is already crying because of pepper... Very funny.

Police oooo police the black man wen dey here is commiting suicide oooo grin grin

Thanks for taking me back memory lane wink

2 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ahh.. Nairaland. So Russians eating eba n okra soup is front page worthy? Is that even news Wtf undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by ukpahu(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
give them miyen kuka hausa okro
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Saintsquare(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
frankmoney:
It seems foreigners don't like spicy food
No matter how little the pepper is, they will definitely complain lol , because they aren't used to distinguishing the taste and spice unlike us.

1 Like

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by notoriousbabe: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol....

they are fokn racist. Forget the acting you just watched. The modafokas are racists
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol....

The same way Nigerian media always reporting massacring of innocent people of Biafrans by fulani government FG as clashes.

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Pat081: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Why do u people always talk about yoruba pepper??nt all of them love pepper oo ,we have lgbo that love it too
Millimann:
They complained about small pepper? You didn't tell them about Yoruba stew?

1 Like

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
IVORY2009:

Police oooo police the black man wen dey here is commiting suicide oooo grin grin

Thanks for taking me back memory lane wink

Welcome cool.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by AdaOwerri1(f): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
igbo to the rescue
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hahaha,see how big the garri ball is in her hand. We have been doing this for years now with Russian girls (even the porshe ones among them) in China. They are everyewhere and they date Nigerian guys in school. We ate eba, egusi soup, okra soup, afang, jollof rice and banku with them sometimes. My one time Russian gf enjoyed egusi soup. Then I and my Kazakh former girlfriend also drank garri and sugar with dry fish together. Another time was eba and stew. Lol, the girl said she likes it alot. I was just laughing because I know that she didn't know it was so funny watching a white girl like her praise garri and sugar drinking. She calls it "Nigerian snacks" haha
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Timijo(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Millimann:
These people don't eat pepper at all. They use bell peppers sometimes but they are not hot.
But come to think of it ooo, I have been eating their different food all this while and nobody makes a post about me. I have been saying it, if any man marries a Russian lady and takes her to Nigeria to cook for the family, na the mother in law go pursue her comot. She go say she no sabi cook because their food get as e be.

1 Like

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Ishilove: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Op did you pack pepper full the soup?
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by nsilordgmail(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol....

We are worse than them. I will trust a criminal Russian than a Nigerian pastor
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Minemrys: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol....

american propaganda for u. Do u kn0w russians actually saved the world fr0m the nazi and it was america who pr0fited in the war? They'd never tell u that they sold weap0ns or cars to the nazis.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by ORBLIGHTS(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Engrish.......tho grin
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by WonderWoman5775(f): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hungry wetin.... although I love okro soup sha.. especially that raw one when it is mixed with stew

But nor be Hungry dey do me now..
If you know wetin dey go on for mind as i see those oyinbo Russia
I just dey reason say how i wish i fit bomb them now
If you understand what bombing is all about then you must be a real niggarrr

Lol I always knew you were a yahoo boy
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by winkmart: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sweet
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Ngozioma(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
KevUnique:
Hahaha,see how big the garri ball is in her hand. We have been doing this for years now with Russian girls (even the porshe ones amongs them) in China. They are everyewhere and they date Nigerian guy in school. We ate eba, egusi soup, okra soup, afang, jollof rice and banku with them sometimes. My one time Russian gf enjoyed egusi soup. Then I and my Kazakh former girlfriend also drank garri and sugar with dry fish together. Another time was eba and stew. Lol, the girl said she likes it a lot. I was just laughing because I know that she doesn't know it was so funny watching a white girl like her praise grarri and sugar drinking. She calls it "Nigerian snacks" haha
grin grin grin White ladies cannot do without igbo men, they love igbo men with their soul

2 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by r4roty(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
I remembered back in the days when I was in UI, I had an Italian friend whom I took to "na straight" around premier hotel mokola to eat mama put amala and abula. His lips was stained with gbegiri soup to the admiration of other nigerians at the canteen.
Nigerian cuisines are liked by most foreigners home and abroad.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Menance: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Some people are claiming garri and okra too?
Anyway fear nothing. If they could claim garri and name it EBA and claim baba riga and name it agbada they can do anything.

Very soon they will claim afang soup. Ewedus
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by IamOrei(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Millimann:
Hey, Be careful there
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
codeigniter:
it's gonna have a burning taste to them, and they won't enjoy it like l do, eba ati ila with small quantity of bitter, fish, stock fish, ponmo, meat sweet!!

After seeing a lot of people lament on NL and seeing that they (NL) ignore people who call for improvement, I saw that people need a platform beta than NL, then how do I do this? I created a Django project and started to write codes, if u see anything on the platform, I wrote it, even the unnoticeable things, it is a lot of work, it took me more than 2 months to write, and I was kind of stupid, I thought beta designs and more functionalities would make people automatically use the platform, but I was wrong, well I am not surprised this is the country where people call for change but they are not ready or comfortable to change.
The forum is a platform where u would want join, the ability to create your own category, threads, to follow people and see all their posts on ur their activities feeds, u have better of getting jobs because u get notified if a job posted meets your job tags, ability to create polls and get a bar chart and get notified when the polls expires and ability to post blogs or mini articles, the best thing here is that on complains the site get updated in real-time.
I have moved the app to AWS and got a domain
www.africonn.com. The forum design is great to me and I spend a huge amount of time on it. The only thing missing is users, if u reading this, pls check it out, I am sure it is the best Nigerian forum u have seen, it is not just some WordPress forum site or Nairaland clone I have been seeing, that more of the reason why I wrote the code in the first place. the best part is that code can be adjusted when people wants or complains it ain't rigid like Nairaland, please the least you could is sign up and share d apps with ur networks on any SM networks on your profile.
www.africonn.com/forum/signup/
So it is the same nairaland that you are insulting that you have come to advertise this. You're even insulting people for not signing up on your website? Who cares whether you spent a year. Are the market women holding you to random for not buying their wares after they had spent so much to get their goods? Really, that's how you sound. May be you should learn marketing strategies join wetin you dey do
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by sinkhole: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Hello guys, this is Tochiphotos. You guys know how much I love promoting the image of Nigeria and our culture here in Russia.

So today we cooked Okro soup and asked Russians to eat and tell me what they think about this our delicious.

Even tho Glory used a small amount of pepper, they all still complained that it was too spicy.

They all loved it tho and said it would be perfect without pepper or just a small quantity.

Watch the video below to see their reaction and see what Russians think about okro soup and eba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QxdZOLhamg
but why did you cut the food for them like that?
It is only dogs we used to cut food for like that o!
You should have left the gaari in one big lump for them.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by ODJ124(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin grin "my lips is on fire "
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Viserion: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ayemileto:
Baba, stop adding too much pepper to your foods. Not all Nigerians love spicy foods, before they start thinking all our foods contain lots of pepper. shocked

Also, it seems many Russians are poor and hungry.

This video is better off though, unlike the last one where you were taking food across the street, and they were eating it gladly. It's very awkward shocked.

In General, thank you for representing and promoting Nigeria out there.

Of course they'll eat it gladly because they're not enslaved by our mentality, they are always free and curious to try things..

Imagine taking food to strangers in Nigeria asking them to try it out.. You know the rest...
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by stanisbaratheon: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Maybe you no cook am well... grin
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by JuanDeDios: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thazard:

. The media made us think they are some kind of bad commandos!
The media made you think nothing. There are different sides to every person and people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.