Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time (73640 Views)

Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Xeroxlis(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Your comments dey always gimme joy ��
You're a real niggar
I wonder if there are people like me who enjoy scrolling just to see your comments...�
Happy weekend niggar
#no mistakes ain't gay but I love this guy �

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hungry wetin.... although I love okro soup sha.. especially that raw one when it is mixed with stew

But nor be Hungry dey do me now..
If you know wetin dey go on for mind as i see those oyinbo Russia
I just dey reason say how i wish i fit bomb them now
If you understand what bombing is all about then you must be a real niggarrr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by EMMY76: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Pictures

cc @lalasticlala

See their faces. grin
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Minemrys: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
JuanDeDios:

People mostly choose what they want to hear. Or they lack the capacity to spin the ball round to see all its sides so they run with the first thing they hear. Even the media presents different sides.
that suits them. Dude, i d0n't have time to argue. We cho0se what we want to hear, yea, then how sure are u the side u are hearing is the truth? We are humans. There's what's called c0gnitive diss0nance theory, that's what the media uses to influence people and percepti0n whether subtly or physically. I am a media student. Unless u are close to authentic and straight forward sources of info, u are a slave to whatever info u are given. And even ur sources have their own agenda. N0w quit talking like u are living in an inn0cent world of truth and justice, black and white, cos u aren't.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Myketuale(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hungry wetin.... although I love okro soup sha.. especially that raw one when it is mixed with stew

it should high dem ba?
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Goldp5988(f): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol....

Russians seems to be sweet people...

Unlike how we see them on TV's and how the media present them

You are correct
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by pacespot(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
So what is the fuse about, is it not food they are eating. Do you go about posing yourself eating pastas or sandwiches?
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Asianjollof007: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bros, those russian babes no need boyfriend? I dey available, even if na old russian woman
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Bahamas95(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

How many russians do you know?
Is Buhari not a Russian, isn't he friendly? grin
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by earnit3: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oh
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by codeigniter(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

I don't know much but what I know will definitely be needed is patience. Neither FB nor nairaland got the clout they have in the first few years. Even though they were "original" at the time.
So be patient and wait for your breakthrough.

thanks boss, I have patience but I have to know whether this would work or not.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Jaqenhghar: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bahamas95:
Is Buhari not a Russian, isn't he friendly? grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Millimann:
They complained about small pepper? You didn't tell them about Yoruba stew?

Seems u wanna commit murder
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Fine fine girls
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Hamman1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Chris2863(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Lol..Your mind is corrupt
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Mckhala80(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Who no like better thing .
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by ComeToJesus: 2:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Why them come place the eba as if they are five-a-side soccer players? grin

It's fun seeing the reactions on their faces.

One even referred to Garri as Potato bread grin grin
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Apili: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Bad guy nor go bomb like Boko Haram o
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2020
D prefer Nigeria rice, plantain not garri nd soup
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Goalnaldo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
codeigniter:
it's gonna have a burning taste to them, and they won't enjoy it like l do, eba ati ila with small quantity of bitter, fish, stock fish, ponmo, meat sweet!!

After seeing a lot of people lament on NL and seeing that they (NL) ignore people who call for improvement, I saw that people need a platform beta than NL, then how do I do this? I created a Django project and started to write codes, if u see anything on the platform, I wrote it, even the unnoticeable things, it is a lot of work, it took me more than 2 months to write, and I was kind of stupid, I thought beta designs and more functionalities would make people automatically use the platform, but I was wrong, well I am not surprised this is the country where people call for change but they are not ready or comfortable to change.
The forum is a platform where u would want join, the ability to create your own category, threads, to follow people and see all their posts on ur their activities feeds, u have better of getting jobs because u get notified if a job posted meets your job tags, ability to create polls and get a bar chart and get notified when the polls expires and ability to post blogs or mini articles, the best thing here is that on complains the site get updated in real-time.
I have moved the app to AWS and got a domain
www.africonn.com. The forum design is great to me and I spend a huge amount of time on it. The only thing missing is users, if u reading this, pls check it out, I am sure it is the best Nigerian forum u have seen, it is not just some WordPress forum site or Nairaland clone I have been seeing, that more of the reason why I wrote the code in the first place. the best part is that code can be adjusted when people wants or complains it ain't rigid like Nairaland, please the least you could is sign up and share d apps with ur networks on any SM networks on your profile.
www.africonn.com/forum/signup/
interesting design. You tried. I have signed up already.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by themaestro08(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ayemileto:
Baba, stop adding too much pepper to your foods. Not all Nigerians love spicy foods, before they start thinking all our foods contain lots of pepper. shocked

[s][/s]Also, it seems many Russians are poor and hungry.[s][/s]

This video is better off though, unlike the last one where you were taking food across the street, and they were eating it gladly. It's very awkward shocked.

In General, thank you for representing and promoting Nigeria out there.

Their GDP per capita says otherwise. And whoever told Russians are poor people lied to you. You know if you look at their GDP per capita its way higher than that of any African country but lower than that of wealthy countries like Switzerland, Germany, US, Qatar, Sweden and do on. The bottom line is they are not poor and not rich, maybe average.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by space9880: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

we are on the same wavelength
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by liveyourlife007(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
URGENT HELP!!!! Where can I get a bus going to Akure? I'm In Oju ore, OTA, Ogun state. The closest garage around me is Toll gate. And how much do I need for transport fare? thank you in advance
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by codeigniter(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Goalnaldo:
interesting design. You tried. I have signed up already.
thanks
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by PATAlolade(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
codeigniter:
it's gonna have a burning taste to them, and they won't enjoy it like l do, eba ati ila with small quantity of bitter, fish, stock fish, ponmo, meat sweet!!

After seeing a lot of people lament on NL and seeing that they (NL) ignore people who call for improvement, I saw that people need a platform beta than NL, then how do I do this? I created a Django project and started to write codes, if u see anything on the platform, I wrote it, even the unnoticeable things, it is a lot of work, it took me more than 2 months to write, and I was kind of stupid, I thought beta designs and more functionalities would make people automatically use the platform, but I was wrong, well I am not surprised this is the country where people call for change but they are not ready or comfortable to change.
The forum is a platform where u would want join, the ability to create your own category, threads, to follow people and see all their posts on ur their activities feeds, u have better of getting jobs because u get notified if a job posted meets your job tags, ability to create polls and get a bar chart and get notified when the polls expires and ability to post blogs or mini articles, the best thing here is that on complains the site get updated in real-time.
I have moved the app to AWS and got a domain
www.africonn.com. The forum design is great to me and I spend a huge amount of time on it. The only thing missing is users, if u reading this, pls check it out, I am sure it is the best Nigerian forum u have seen, it is not just some WordPress forum site or Nairaland clone I have been seeing, that more of the reason why I wrote the code in the first place. the best part is that code can be adjusted when people wants or complains it ain't rigid like Nairaland, please the least you could is sign up and share d apps with ur networks on any SM networks on your profile.
www.africonn.com/forum/signup/

You might want to tell Mark (FB) to add it up on his Freebasics platform
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by codeigniter(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
PATAlolade:

You might want to tell Mark (FB) to add it up on his Freebasics platform

I have been trying it lately, but it is not working, u can use opera mini, it won't cost data, until I am able to get it done.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by martius101(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Hello guys, this is Tochiphotos. You guys know how much I love promoting the image of Nigeria and our culture here in Russia.

So today we cooked Okro soup and asked Russians to eat and tell me what they think about this our delicious.

Even tho Glory used a small amount of pepper, they all still complained that it was too spicy.

They all loved it tho and said it would be perfect without pepper or just a small quantity.

Watch the video below to see their reaction and see what Russians think about okro soup and eba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QxdZOLhamg

They should try new things

Pls nairalanders,I need your help....on Thursday,I left my shop in the evening, leaving my apprentice in the shop.I got busy throughout that I could not go back to the shop so I called him up to close the shop and he did.....only for me to return in the morning and found my shop burnt and all my computer's, printers and everything got burnt .... please I need your help so that I can even continue and buy even a laptop...God bless you Amen..
Acct:3028557395
Polaris Bank... Olawamiwale Opeyemi
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Wierdceo: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ayemileto:
Baba, stop adding too much pepper to your foods. Not all Nigerians love spicy foods, before they start thinking all our foods contain lots of pepper. shocked

Also, it seems many Russians are poor and hungry.

This video is better off though, unlike the last one where you were taking food across the street, and they were eating it gladly. It's very awkward shocked.

In General, thank you for representing and promoting Nigeria out there.
Also it seems You talk before u think. Your comment is so annoying. Is this how u talk in real life ?
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Ayemileto(m): 12:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Wierdceo:

Also it seems You talk before u think.

Point out the section that looks "typed without thinking".

Wierdceo:

Your comment is so annoying.

Also, Point out the section that is "so annoying".

Is it paragraph 1, 2, 3 or 4?

When you answer this two questions, we can determine where the problem is coming from and find the solution.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Ayemileto(m): 12:34am On Sep 07, 2020
themaestro08:

Their GDP per capita says otherwise. And whoever told Russians are poor people lied to you. You know if you look at their GDP per capita its way higher than that of any African country but lower than that of wealthy countries like Switzerland, Germany, US, Qatar, Sweden and do on. The bottom line is they are not poor and not rich, maybe average.

Well, nobody told me they were poor. I know that have the highest numbers of billionaires in the world, more than any other country.

The reason why I made that statement is because of a previous video OP made that I watched, he was literally taking the food to people on the street and some of them were eating it like shocked

But someone (who probably watched that video) already quoted me and clarified that it does not necessarily mean they are poor, rather, they are eager to try new things, and they don't have the typical Nigerian mentality. A typical Nigerian will never accept food from just any random person on the street

1 Like

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Wierdceo: 7:39am On Sep 07, 2020
Ayemileto:

Also, it seems many Russians are poor and hungry.

Look up there. You tagged a whole race poor and hungry just because they took part in a survey. Even if I have all the money in the world, if I see something entirely new, won't I be curious to taste and enjoy it? Does it now mean am hungry or
poor?

Ayemileto:

This video is better off though, unlike the last one where you were taking food across the street, and they were eating it gladly. It's very awkward

Also what is awkward about taking part in a street survey which you were asked nicely to take part in? Hypocricy in this part of the world is so disgusting . What is awkward about tasting a new delicacy which u were invited to taste in front of a camera on the street?
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Ayemileto(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2020
Wierdceo:

Look up there. You tagged a whole race poor and hungry just.
"it seems" in that sentence you quoted shows I didn't make any conclusion. It's just an impression which might not necessarily be correct.

Wierdceo:

Also what is awkward about taking part in a street survey which you were asked nicely to take part in? Hypocricy in this part of the world is so disgusting . What is awkward about tasting a new delicacy which u were invited to taste in front of a camera on the street?

Well, I already clarified this in the post just above this your post where I quoted another person.

And like I said in my initial comment, the previous video is actually awkward. This might be because of our environment here, because I know myself and many other Nigerians won't just accept food from any random stranger on the street in the name of tasting a new delicacy.

But I get your point though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.