Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time (73655 Views)

Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by mulerogold(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol....

Russians seems to be sweet people...

Unlike how we see them on TV's and how the media present them

They are not sweet people.
Mostly their men and their grandpa's and grandma's called " babushka" .

They can be aggressive most times when it comes to dealing with blacks.

90% of Russians are Racist.
But mostly the elderly ones.

And this is not the first time Russians eat okro soup.

Back in school days, my roomates eat okoro, and egusi soup with me constantly.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Toks2008(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Our food is the tastiest but many foreigners usually complain about the strong aroma.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Olisehinnocent: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
After looking at their mouth, Amotekun people come to my mind. They don use ata wewe spoil the soup grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by toprealman: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol....

Same as Africans, but unfortunately western TV paint a gory picture.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Minemrys: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
JuanDeDios:

The media made you think nothing. There are different sides to every person and people.
wr0ng. And how c0me people see america as saints? Dude, n0t every0ne is privy to kn0wledge outside the media. We kn0w only what we see and are told.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by AfricanGiant(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hungry wetin.... although I love okro soup sha.. especially that raw one when it is mixed with stew

But nor be Hungry dey do me now..
If you know wetin dey go on for mind as i see those oyinbo Russia
I just dey reason say how i wish i fit bomb them now
If you understand what bombing is all about then you must be a real niggarrr

This is guy na bad guy..Alaye na bombing sure pass ooo
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Remimadrid1: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Your site doesn't load unless you want to sign in.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by OscarJaden(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
faithfull18:

Because of why
because Nigerians girls are the worst plague that can happen to me in this life
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hungry wetin.... although I love okro soup sha.. especially that raw one when it is mixed with stew

bomb Russia! Kobo them no get, u think they are Americans.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by BabaO2: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Hello guys, this is Tochiphotos. You guys know how much I love promoting the image of Nigeria and our culture here in Russia.

So today we cooked Okro soup and asked Russians to eat and tell me what they think about this our delicious.

Even tho Glory used a small amount of pepper, they all still complained that it was too spicy.

They all loved it tho and said it would be perfect without pepper or just a small quantity.

Watch the video below to see their reaction and see what Russians think about okro soup and eba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QxdZOLhamg
They do eat okro, though preparation might be different
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Rilley(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

EFCC eyes is on you
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Murtahdorr: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Beta food
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by codeigniter(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

So it is the same nairaland that you are insulting that you have come to advertise this. You're even insulting people for not signing up on your website? Who cares whether you spent a year. Are the market women holding you to random for not buying their wares after they had spent so much to get their goods? Really, that's how you sound. May be you should learn marketing strategies join wetin you dey do

don't get upset, shey u go teach me marketing strategies
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by tweakdude1: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
E be like say Russians make sense oooh.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Hathor5(f): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
My lips are on fire. grin
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by codeigniter(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
horlarwereleh:

Just checked your site out and I will say you did a pretty good job. But a lot still needs to be done.
The site interface is too big and bold, distracts a lot.
Then the forum should be light, I mean not too heavy to load.
You saw how nairaland is right??

I will reduce the font size asap, the forum is light maybe it was the image and icon, I will find a way to reduce their sizes

2 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Aguilar(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

olorun
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by AlphaStyles(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin grin grin angry angry
Millimann:
They complained about small pepper? You didn't tell them about Yoruba stew?
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by apache22b: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
we could be Niggaarrrsss

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Omonete: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
That is good innovative. Mean while contact me for your natural Honey from 20 litre above 08106073954
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Itulah(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Millimann:
They complained about small pepper? You didn't tell them about Yoruba stew?

If Yoruba stew enter your eye while eating, na surgical eye replacement or total removal be that. grin So everyone should be careful.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by faithfull18(f): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
OscarJaden:
because Nigerians girls are the worst plague that can happen to me in this life
Be deceiving yourself, don't let me say what I want to say undecided
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ngozioma:
grin grin grin White ladies cannot do without igbo men, they love igbo men with their soul
Is that so? Anyways, I am not an Igbo boy, rather, an Ibibio guy.
And white girls from all countries that I have witnessed in China, Uk, and so on date and love Igbo, hausa, fulani, ibibio, yoruba and delta boys alot. But, maybe u have your own reason for your own school of thought tho. What do I know....It is the one i know that i say.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by emaxjey(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
codeigniter:
it's gonna have a burning taste to them, and they won't enjoy it like l do, eba ati ila with small quantity of bitter, fish, stock fish, ponmo, meat sweet!!

After seeing a lot of people lament on NL and seeing that they (NL) ignore people who call for improvement, I saw that people need a platform beta than NL, then how do I do this? I created a Django project and started to write codes, if u see anything on the platform, I wrote it, even the unnoticeable things, it is a lot of work, it took me more than 2 months to write, and I was kind of stupid, I thought beta designs and more functionalities would make people automatically use the platform, but I was wrong, well I am not surprised this is the country where people call for change but they are not ready or comfortable to change.
The forum is a platform where u would want join, the ability to create your own category, threads, to follow people and see all their posts on ur their activities feeds, u have better of getting jobs because u get notified if a job posted meets your job tags, ability to create polls and get a bar chart and get notified when the polls expires and ability to post blogs or mini articles, the best thing here is that on complains the site get updated in real-time.
I have moved the app to AWS and got a domain
www.africonn.com. The forum design is great to me and I spend a huge amount of time on it. The only thing missing is users, if u reading this, pls check it out, I am sure it is the best Nigerian forum u have seen, it is not just some WordPress forum site or Nairaland clone I have been seeing, that more of the reason why I wrote the code in the first place. the best part is that code can be adjusted when people wants or complains it ain't rigid like Nairaland, please the least you could is sign up and share d apps with ur networks on any SM networks on your profile.
www.africonn.com/forum/signup/

not trying to discredit your work or something, but the User Interface not welcoming at all, you could have employed the service of a UI/UX DESIGNER at an affordable negotiable rate .. all in all.. you tried , you just a step away to greatness, it better than not trying at all..

you can check my signature for the UI/UX Design , and I will subsidize the price for you.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by JuanDeDios: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Minemrys:

wr0ng. And how c0me people see america as saints? Dude, n0t every0ne is privy to kn0wledge outside the media. We kn0w only what we see and are told.
People mostly choose what they want to hear. Or they lack the capacity to spin the ball round to see all its sides so they run with the first thing they hear. Even the media presents different sides.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by favelli(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
codeigniter:
it's gonna have a burning taste to them, and they won't enjoy it like l do, eba ati ila with small quantity of bitter, fish, stock fish, ponmo, meat sweet!!

After seeing a lot of people lament on NL and seeing that they (NL) ignore people who call for improvement, I saw that people need a platform beta than NL, then how do I do this? I created a Django project and started to write codes, if u see anything on the platform, I wrote it, even the unnoticeable things, it is a lot of work, it took me more than 2 months to write, and I was kind of stupid, I thought beta designs and more functionalities would make people automatically use the platform, but I was wrong, well I am not surprised this is the country where people call for change but they are not ready or comfortable to change.
The forum is a platform where u would want join, the ability to create your own category, threads, to follow people and see all their posts on ur their activities feeds, u have better of getting jobs because u get notified if a job posted meets your job tags, ability to create polls and get a bar chart and get notified when the polls expires and ability to post blogs or mini articles, the best thing here is that on complains the site get updated in real-time.
I have moved the app to AWS and got a domain
www.africonn.com. The forum design is great to me and I spend a huge amount of time on it. The only thing missing is users, if u reading this, pls check it out, I am sure it is the best Nigerian forum u have seen, it is not just some WordPress forum site or Nairaland clone I have been seeing, that more of the reason why I wrote the code in the first place. the best part is that code can be adjusted when people wants or complains it ain't rigid like Nairaland, please the least you could is sign up and share d apps with ur networks on any SM networks on your profile.
www.africonn.com/forum/signup/

Nice work bro, you could make it awhole lot better though. It's still abit shallow. Goodluck to you on the future success of your site
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by lilyheaven: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nice, did you add periwinkles
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by udemzyudex(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol....

You mean how Holly wood present them?
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by noriene(f): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
That babe got me cracked up when she said the Garri was like Bread for the soup. And then the other said twas lien potatoes
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
codeigniter:

don't get upset, shey u go teach me marketing strategies
I don't know much but what I know will definitely be needed is patience. Neither FB nor nairaland got the clout they have in the first few years. Even though they were "original" at the time.
So be patient and wait for your breakthrough.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Don't give dos cuties poison, I dey warn you.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Decaf: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
I don't even understand this white people again. Them no dey eat pepper at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.