Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time (73638 Views)

Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nasige(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2020
You are a mad man smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley you like bombing abi?
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hungry wetin.... although I love okro soup sha.. especially that raw one when it is mixed with stew

But nor be Hungry dey do me now..
If you know wetin dey go on for mind as i see those oyinbo Russia
I just dey reason say how i wish i fit bomb them now
If you understand what bombing is all about then you must be a real niggarrr

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by themaestro08(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayemileto:

Well, nobody told me they were poor. I know that have the highest numbers of billionaires in the world, more than any other country.

The reason why I made that statement is because of a previous video OP made that I watched, he was literally taking the food to people on the street and some of them were eating it like shocked

But someone (who probably watched that video) already quoted me and clarified that it does not necessarily mean they are poor, rather, they are eager to try new things, and they don't have the typical Nigerian mentality. A typical Nigerian will never accept food from just any random person on the street

Your last paragraph says it all
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by MrFixIt007: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Learn to write with good English first before you criticize grin

Mallam goat
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Konquest: 4:18pm On Feb 15
afrorossiyatv:
Hello guys, this is Tochiphotos. You guys know how much I love promoting the image of Nigeria and our culture here in Russia.

So today we cooked Okro soup and asked Russians to eat and tell me what they think about this our delicious.

Even tho Glory used a small amount of pepper, they all still complained that it was too spicy.

They all loved it tho and said it would be perfect without pepper or just a small quantity.

Watch the video below to see their reaction and see what Russians think about okro soup and eba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QxdZOLhamg
Bump.
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.