Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 (37236 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Prophecy About Nigeria By Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Mrtaye: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
nsiba:

Correct bizness I go contact you jare, no be did 419 JEWS people
Were you the one that called with an unknown number from Anambra
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by emapeteum(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
lucasalves:

Disputed by who? Show reputable sources... Idiot even if you follow your non scientific study, doesn't it say we are all descended from Eve and Adam? see stupidity at its very best... as people moved farther from the equator they lost melanin making them to appear lighter... You think you really have any leg to stand on here with your inferior knowledge.... dispute any of the above statement I made.
Hmmm.an intelligent person will never refer to someone who has a diverse opinion from his an idiot.pls,be a bit civil even if you think others are not scientific as you are...the 'Einstein'

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
I've always been bemused by the depths of inferiority complex it takes to claim to originate from the Middle East when there is no evidence any Bantu or Niger-Congo group have ever smelt the Mediterranean sea. It's embarrassing and smacks of a very deep inferiority complex and a very deep ignorance of elementary history, anthropology and science that would disprove the stupidity of such claims. Igbos, most especially IPOB mugus carrying Israel flag upandan, are most guilty of this peculiar stupidity, but a number of subsaharan African tribes are guilty of it as well. Just because our ancestors couldn't read and write and therefore document their history doesn't mean you get to fill in the gaps of knowledge with silly myths.

5 Likes

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by lucasalves: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
emapeteum:

Hmmm.an intelligent person will never refer to someone who has a diverse opinion from his an idiot.pls,be a bit civil even if you think others are not scientific as you are...the 'Einstein'

I think if someone ask you what your forefathers have ever done in an insulting way, they more than deserved to be called an idiot. Pretty appropriate you couldn't push back on any of the facts I stated which shows to be just another misinformed individual. I'm not sure about being Einstein but then again I guess insects must see humans as massive giants.

A diverse opinion is what we are calling people pushing fake and false narratives now??

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Blackking98(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
selemempe:
we were actually in a political union now referred to as Aro confederacy. Read it up.
That you differ in opinion with me doesn't mean much because even some igbos don't want Biafra. Ask Rochas.
The inability of Ibibio, Efik, Anang and oro people to unite under one nationality should be a matter of shame rather than of pride, propping up 'republicanism' to justify it. The only reason why whites and now Chinese are the most powerful people on earth is unity.
If we are reasonable, then the nations of the lower Niger, both South south and east would come together in a confederation like UAE.
Ok
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by lomprico(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://dallassmithblog.files./2015/02/israeli-olives.jpg[/img]I am replying you because I suffer ignoramus posts like yours gladly and also to make you not continue to squander the opportunity to learn from the above Israel Jordan market food stall displaying the range and different shades of olive fruit colours, meaning olive fruits aren't predominantly black in colour, as you and sophirebenitez, even with her Spanish last part of the portmanteau " sophirebenitez" ID, incorrectly believe to

you just me to dignify you with am insult, Naaa, I ain't gat that time. peace!

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Adrian9(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
As for me, the most outstanding similarities between the Ibibios and the Jews is in the absence of the J sound in their vocabulary !
As an Ibibio, I know that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by emapeteum(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
lucasalves:

I think if someone ask you what your forefathers have ever done in an insulting way, they more than deserved to be called an idiot. Pretty appropriate you couldn't push back on any of the facts I stated which shows to be just another misinformed individual. I'm not sure about being Einstein but then again I guess insects must see humans as massive giants.

A diverse opinion is what we are calling people pushing fake and false narratives now??
U made a statement which prompted me to make reference to your forefathers.from your write-up, I can say you have little exposure. You are the type who can't stand before intellectuals to drive your point but here forming Clarke Maxwell.pls keep off

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Adrian9(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Most of these things are just speculations
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by benn94(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
selemempe:
the ibibios have never actually supported other Nigerians against igbos

In the old eastern region the Ibibio supported Igbo and igbos supported Ibibio
During the war the Ibibio were the only minorities who supported igbos and served in Biafra army and government.
Since returning to democracy the ibibios have voted the exact same way as igbos

You made so much sense

The only issue is that unlike igbos where support for Biafra is currently overwhelming, in Ibibio and Efik today, it's 50/50....that is the problem. Don't go lying to your self that Ibibio will support you against igbos, they won't. Even the ibibios here like blackking98 will tell you
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by lucasalves: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
emapeteum:

U made a statement which prompted me to make reference to your forefathers.from your write-up, I can say you have little exposure. You are the type who can't stand before intellectuals to drive your point but here forming Clarke Maxwell.pls keep off

Dude I just literarily owned you with facts you can't even deny. Now I'm forming? Not arrogant, just better. Little exposure? you are the one linking your own tribe to a tribe that yours is way older than.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Investnownow: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Wow!. So much to learn from this write-up.
Africa is still a sleeping continent.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by MuttleyLaff: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
lomprico:
you just me to dignify you with am insult, Naaa, I ain't gat that time. peace!
I don't normally like to get into face-offs but I give as good as I get, especially when coming from those taking delight and pride in their ignorances but trust me, when I do, I would even give extra bonus added value. Go in peace with your ignorance and sin no more. Tufiakwa! angry angry angry
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
dazzlingd:

I am not a Muslim

Okay
I'm not a Christian

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
nsiba:

Hear me and hear me very well, we the Ibibios are proud of our heritage and have nothing in COMMON with the Jews. If you are suffering from INFERIORITY COMPLEX keep it to you damn self
nice believing in yourself being a jew is not an achievement at all

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by ModestGal(f): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bunch of low self esteem fools

Yoruba are from Mecca
Igbo from Isreal
Akwaibom from Jews
Hausa from Saudi Arabia

You all are fools, if not, you will know that humanity started from Africa and the reason why those countries you so wish to affiliate with are great is because they work for it, they made their country great. But, you all are cowards, only intrested in affiliating with what is good, you only want ''ready made''.

[b] Don't worry, a Congo of rice will still sell for #5000 before the year runs out. We will gather suffer together, if you like claim Jews from now till next year

2 Likes

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mftivi:

Do you know what comprehension is ? *
Do you know the meaning of comprehension ?*

Kindly tell me if it is monkey tail, paraga, ogogoro or the local Ufopfop that is the brand you kick start with every blessed day of the week

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by MuttleyLaff: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by MuttleyLaff: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
ModestGal:
Bunch of low self esteem fools

Yoruba are from Mecca
Igbo from Isreal
Akwaibom from Jews
Hausa from Saudi Arabia
[img]https://s5/images/sourcecfa79666e8110220.gif[/img]

ModestGal:
You all are fools, if not, you will know that humanity started from Africa and the reason why those countries you so wish to affiliate with are great is because they work for it, they made their country great. But, you all are cowards, only intrested in affiliating with what is good, you only want ''ready made''.

Don't worry, a Congo of rice will still sell for #5000 before the year runs out. We will gather suffer together, if you like claim Jews from now till next year
#1/ Which humanity specifically are you harping about here that started from Africa please?
2/ Where particularly, precisely and pin pointedly in Africa did your alleged answer in #1 above start from?
3/ What period or timeline is your answer in #1 above? (i.e. how long or how many years ago is this)
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by realstars: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yes They Are.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

You are not a critical thinker.

Sub-saharan cultures are older than Jewish cultures.

I wonder how it is possible to be a descendant of a peoples that you are older than.

I repeat- no Nigerian tribe is descended from Jews or the middle east.

You this Islamist,
What's your concern, why not prove him wrong?
Why making statements without proof?
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by dazzlingd(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
FrMbaka:

Okay
I'm not a Christian

I am a zainbait, my newly invented religion.....converted 2 days ago grin
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by AbdulSleeky: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
FrMbaka:

You this Islamist,
What's your concern, why not prove him wrong?
Why making statements without proof?

I am not a muslim. I'm something far worse for you.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

I am not a muslim. I'm something far worse for you.

I hear you.

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by sakaguchi(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Stupid post. The ibibios are the original Bantu of Africa and existed before the jews..
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by AbdulSleeky: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
FrMbaka:

I hear you.

Clown, please look through my posts and you will see that I am an atheist.

The only reason that you think that I am a muslim is because you see "abdul" in my name.

Gbef
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by sakaguchi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Very stupid post. The ibibios are the original Bantu of Africa and existed before the jews.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
[s]
AbdulSleeky:

Clown, please look through my posts and you will see that I am an atheist.

The only reason that you think that I am a muslim is because you see "abdul" in my name.

Gbef

[/s]

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by AbdulSleeky: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
FrMbaka:

I am an islamophobe

[/s]

Not surprising.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Malawian(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
For real, how scientifically or physically possible is it for all humans to have originated from Africa? How did the Native Indians or America get to their present location from Africa?
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Supersymetry: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Rejecting facts, is not logical, close minded people are known for that.
If there's an empirical evidence, it could be that some jews mixed or settled with a greater population of the indigenous people there, there by diluting their genes to a level, not noticeable.
So the only thing one should seek for, is a clear and logical prove.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) / Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But / Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.