Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon (73283 Views)

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Kobicove(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2020
You people are taking this BBN thing too seriously undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by vickydevoka(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2020
Steps185:
This Erica is funny wetin she get and who she bi self. When shen get evicted, she will get to know her foul. Lie lie formin for me she no fine at all. Cheat commodity.
90% of lady values their outside look more than any other thing in life. So not her fault. Girls using 2million naira to fix ass n breast n flying over seas for cosmetic surgery , also spending thousands of naira every month for cream n soap even if she leaves in a slum. All of dis is to boost confidence n likes. N also intimidate others

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by luminouz(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2020
loko50:
Keeping quiet to insults is the best way to show maturity. Let big brother discipline Erica. At least the game has it's written rules.

Ok boss
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by sheriffindy(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2020
Hmm..Erica on 2 strikes already, going further to break the 3rd house rules. I don't know what to say...it's up to Biggie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2020
Stupid girl
She has always sounded empty anyways, so I'm not Suprised.
You are in the Posch Big brother house with a RE AL ASS/STREET NIGGA like Laycon and you forgot he is not your type. You na butter, him na PURE STREET. And you dey threaten am OUTSIDE HOUSE lol!
Who suppose dey threaten who?

WITHIN The house is all the power she got over him coz he won't show the STREET in him as his eyes are on the big prize, and not petty verbal exchange. So she can have a field day when insulting him, and get away with it(for all he cares!).

This Outside the house threat wey she dey yarn, na pure missed call. Becoz na Laycon sef go kill am bury am, and her family ain't gonna know s**t.
I repeat, all the power she has is WITHIN THIS HOUSE. Her Outside threats are like suicide, coz truth is SHE CAN'T DO HIM S**T.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by puremaker7(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
That's yoruba guys for,igbo girl no like you but you want to kill yourself over her.The same yorubas that keeps insulting her calling her a slut and her tribe wants her to accept lycon.lol, the dude should leave the igbo girl alone and go roll with his fellow ugly afonja girls.

The thing has peppering them since the girl rejected their brother cheesy cheesy they are now trying to use emotions to appeal votes for the guy and make him win cheesy
Chai! you have finished you carry your tribalistic attitude reach bbnaija.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by intrepidJ: 7:36am On Sep 06, 2020
Ever since I dated a white girl Sonia I never looked back. Naija girls are overrated self aggrandizing arrogant and just, combative with nasty attitudes. I vowed never again. Date others and see how appreciative they are of Naija men. Look at this crazy girl snooking close to the billionaire son and threatening death and hell. Trust me folks...once you go white you never go back. Leave the country if you can...have a taste. Come back. Thank me later.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by emerged01(m): 7:36am On Sep 06, 2020
Beauty no be character. More reason kidd needs to Japa.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Jayuba(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2020
Lekan is a man. Erica is just a weak woman.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Iniobong44(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2020
Who she be?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by uglodoh(f): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2020
espn:
Where is the pretense. Do you expect him to beat her up. This guy is just like me because I have anger issues but I choose to work on it. People with anger issues who decide to work on it always try as much as possible to be very cool and even act like an idiot but trust me after the whole insult and harassment I will never forgive the person.
You have said it the way it should be. People like Lekan do not readily forgive easily.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2020
But then, it's funny how on a Sunday morning, it's this nonsense that we see instead of faith oriented stuff.

Righteousness88 where art thou?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Komu1048(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

What's sarcastic about it . have yorubas not been calling her names on media ever since she rejected lycon even involving her tribe into the insults.they keep calling her slut and a golddigger

Mr Man, jus now u r already seeking for tribal sympathy. The girl insulting is a female and Igbo dishing out threat to a man/Yoruba and look at u jus look at you still blaming Yoruba. When will tribal bigot like u ever think beyond tribe?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Orpe7(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2020
The only reason kid is telling her to keep it together is because baba no wan loose him fvck buddy o

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by putin2: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2020
Nonsense ppl laycon is a fool .a man when dey gossip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by jaxxy(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2020
StagethemTVee:
She actually promised he will die and he will kill himself. Terrible Accent, wack actress, feeling like Sandra Bullock. Tacha did not do as much as this Erica girl has done so far on the show and she got disqualified. Over to you Big Brother.

Dear Laycon, Don't worry about this emotional wreck Jezebel. You will live and not die.

Try and recollect how laycon manipulated their frndship and blamed her for rejection.

Yes Erica said alot bt laycon started this whole shit. A gal rejects u and u carry her matter everywhere and even change the story. Who does that kind of thing.

He owes her an apology. That wud have sorted this mess out bt he says he wants to discuss the matter outside the house instead.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by putin2: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2020
Erica this Erica that !! Who is stupid laycon?he is nothing but a useless fellow,he just dey that house no contribution and no win.what are this morhfucker are talking
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by humilitypays(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2020
intrepidJ:
Ever since I dated a white girl Sonia I never looked back. Naija girls are overrated self aggrandizing arrogant and just, combative with nasty attitudes. I vowed never again. Date others and see how appreciative they are of Naija men. Look at this crazy girl snooking close to the billionaire son and threatening death and hell. Trust me folks...once you go white you never go back. Leave the country if you can...have a taste. Come back. Thank me later.
There are classy Nigerian girls my brother...you need to upgrade..we have done white but saw that classy black chicks are the best brother lol

Erica is a mistake!

With her tiny boobs like onions, to me she is not fine for Laycon to be killing himselve over..she is just like one of those girls in the neighborhood guys use to cure konji at night but Laycon seems to have been turned down by so many ladies in the past so he saw Erica and felt he has landed the most beautiful woman on earth lol, its always like that for guys who find it difficult to get a girl, when one mgbeke or plain Jane replies their hello, they see her as the most beautiful woman on earth, that's Laycon's problem with Erica.

Nengi is the only beautiful girl to my taste in that house. Nengi only!!

Lilo is a bit okay but she is short!

Others na just usual plain Janes that full every Nigerian street and homes.

So brother, you need to taste some of our classy Nigerian babes, u go run throway that your oyimbo chick weh de taste like water grin

Classy, hot black ladies rock jareh kiss

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by zoomman(m): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2020
intrepidJ:
Word!!!!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Skmoda360(m): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Erica stop this foolishness.from all indications Kidd is just catching cruise and has nothing serious with you.you will loose fans Because your head is clearly above the clouds

You need to apologize to lekan

I trust omashola.he has no time for nonsense.he won't spare you if you tried it with him.he will tear you to pieces but quiet lekan

People always mistake quietness for weakness and timidity.lekan to me has not shown his real character to me.hes pretending
Maybe he is just being calm.....that's all.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by SAMBARRY: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Skmoda360:

Maybe he is just being calm.....that's all.....
we will find out before the end of the show
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by geezynoni: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Kobicove:
You people are taking this BBN too seriously undecided

Too seriously is an understatement...some people are already moving mad.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Laycon should leave this girl alone.

You really lied against her person.
bros don't say what you don't know.
if you ain't watching this show no chook mouth in any BBN related matter. u hear?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Babprosper20(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Erica stop this foolishness.from all indications Kidd is just catching cruise and has nothing serious with you.you will loose fans Because your head is clearly above the clouds

You need to apologize to lekan

I trust omashola.he has no time for nonsense.he won't spare you if you tried it with him.he will tear you to pieces but quiet lekan

People always mistake quietness for weakness and timidity.lekan to me has not shown his real character to me.hes pretending

I swear, that quite boy who came from the street will obviously have a street rugged version of him that he hasn't shown yet. I hope he doesn't...Laycon all the way

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by vickydevoka(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2020
putin2:
Nonsense ppl laycon is a fool .a man when dey gossip
Bad things are not meant for women alone. Gender equality comes in here also. Man n women should gossip as much as de want, man n woman should ask each others money as long as de want. I don't fû*king care wat people say..
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Skmoda360(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
That's yoruba guys for,igbo girl no like you but you want to kill yourself over her.The same yorubas that keeps insulting her calling her a slut and her tribe wants her to accept lycon.lol, the dude should leave the igbo girl alone and go roll with his fellow ugly afonja girls.

The thing has peppering them since the girl rejected their brother cheesy cheesy they are now trying to use emotions to appeal votes for the guy and make him win cheesy
I hope your dumbness is over now, if it's not over please go to church pray to God to cure you.?....bigot oshi.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Skmoda360(m): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
we will find out before the end of the show
He will not show it cuz he knows the repercussion...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 06, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

bros don't say what you don't know.
if you ain't watching this show no chook mouth in any BBN related matter. u hear?

There is nothing to. explain to me.

Laycon should. forget that his deceitful attitude.

One thing is certain, he used Erica to shoot himself into prominence..

That remains the fact, so if the girl is acting this way that's because she just realized herself and that someone is actually using her as leverage.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by SAMBARRY: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Babprosper20:

I swear, that quite boy who came from the street will obviously have a street rugged version of him that he hasn't shown yet. I hope he doesn't...Laycon all the way
lekan is obviously from the streets and boys from the streets rarely show that high amount of self control.even me a female won't be able to hold back at a point.the verbal missiles were too much

A quiet street guy is a quiet wolf.he is quiet Because his hands has not touched the thing he's looking for.no Erica went overboard.in all sincerity she needs to apologize to lekan and I know she's doing all that to impress kidd.kidd wey go just use am quench konji and move on.shioor

Men like Kidd wouldn't go for Erica Because I have a feeling he has already known who Erica is and what she's after.you self look at tacha and mercy.when tacha attacked mercy, mercy gave her a dose of her own bitter pill and now they're friends/friendemies.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:01am On Sep 06, 2020
Erica tried kissing Laycon, I told her – Praise [VIDEO]

But Praise claimed that it actually happened. According to him, “I told her ‘Erica you tried to kiss Laycon’ and she was like, ‘No’ and I said ‘Yes. You tried to Kiss Laycon.’’’

"I saw it happened and said it to her face. They were there. They were both there when I said. I said ‘Erica, you tried to kiss Laycon in the party…. I’m no snitch. I’m a stand-up guy. I say it straight to your face,” he said in one of his media tours.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/09/02/bbnaija-2020-erica-tried-kissing-laycon-i-told-her-praise-video/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Very correct. Laycon only wanted to use his snake attitude to shoot himself to popularity. Who knows him before.

That's how last edition, everywhere was seyi, awolowo son will win..until he was evicted.

Everything to them is all about tribe.. ethnicity.

Which is always a recipe to lose.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by luminouz(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2020
humilitypays:
There are classy Nigerian girls my brother...you need to upgrade..we have done white but saw that classy black chicks are the best brother lol

Erica is a mistake!

With her tiny boobs like onions, to me she is not fine for Laycon to be killing himselve over..she is just like one of those girls in the neighborhood guys use to cure konji at night but Laycon seems to have been turned down by so many ladies in the past so he saw Erica and felt he has landed the most beautiful woman on earth lol, its always like that for guys who find it difficult to get a girl, when one mgbeke or plain Jane replies their hello, they see her as the most beautiful woman on earth, that's Laycon's problem with Erica.

Nengi is the only beautiful girl to my taste in that house. Nengi only!!

Lilo is a bit okay but she is short!

Others na just usual plain Janes that full every Nigerian street and homes.

So brother, you need to taste some of our classy Nigerian babes, u go run throway that your oyimbo chick weh de taste like water grin

Classy, hot black ladies rock jareh kiss

This one too dey talk...with ya head like coconut. grin

no humility at all!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.