Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,669 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon (73252 Views)

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Beverlyjean(f): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2020
And the foreign accent has suddenly been converted to igbo accent...

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Owodiran1(m): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2020
I trust ebuka. He will play that clip where Erica was trying to kiss laycon at that party.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by sheriffindy(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2020
laycons words: "situations like this, when I'm clear,i no go even reply you,e com be when i don high?..YOU GO JONZ".

Meanwhile, BB will call for an emergency meeting that early morning over Erica.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by PearlStreet(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
only those guilty of it get aggravated.if the matter applies to you work on your character and emotions because I don't know why you are this triggered over an opinion

Your circle determines your outlook.
No need for unsolicited explanations AKA Shalaye

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Teejay13(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2020
Who does she feels she is?

I dislike her, she has ego!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by mightyhazell: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2020
sinola:

Bros, this is sarcastic!
I don't think so.. I think dat boy should respect himself instead of pissing off the girl further.. he had all these coming to him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by loko50(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2020
Keeping quiet to insults is the best way to show maturity. Let big brother discipline Erica. At least the game has it's written rules.
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...keeping quiet to insults is a sign of heroism? The death threats nko?

You never even blamed the Erica babe. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2020
Hazlett1988:
Treekytee is just placing the mike very well for Erica to keep talking so that Biggie will hear her very well and get her disqualified and hopefully the treekytee will be saved,In her mind the guy supporting her not knowing he is doing everything for his own best interest,That guy is a snake trust me

You are such a genius

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by SAMBARRY: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2020
JaneYave:
He had shown the real character twice.Firstly,when he declined her gesture to gossip Kidd when she was hurt.Then by sweetly keeping quiet to the insults.Thats a hero walking in there!
don't be too carried away by lekans self control.however Erica needs to apologize for her uncouth behaviour.all what she's doing or think she's doing to get Kidd with her will not work.kidd doesn't look like he's going to take any relationship out of the house.hes there for fun and a name

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by PearlStreet(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2020
gogetDpunana:
yes possibility is high, but if she escapes, mark my word she go reach final.

If she reaches the final of anything, it is final at Yaba left. That girl needs psychiatric treatment.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Mayng01(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2020
The Devil has no other abusive word than idiot. You are not even fwine. The laycon you are physically abusing is even looking better than you are. Handsome laycon. You never know the scores until you loose at both ends. Laycon will emerge winner & kiddy who has been fucking and banging you & whose dick you have been sucking will eventually ditch, dump & jilt you. Mtchew

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by loko50(m): 7:19am On Sep 06, 2020
She has shown her true self. Toxic babe.
Beverlyjean:
And the foreign accent has suddenly been converted to igbo accent...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Felix6: 7:19am On Sep 06, 2020
goodpeople9tx:
Wetin he do am grin
exactly, what lead to this?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by SAMBARRY: 7:19am On Sep 06, 2020
PearlStreet:

you are obviously pained grin

Keep your unsolicited advice to yourself as you need it more grin

If you are thinking I will take my words back because I hit a pained spot in your head,it's not going to happen. tongue

So Ko koshilo grin tongue
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by sheriffindy(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2020
Owodiran1:
I trust ebuka. He will play that clip where Erica was trying to kiss laycon at that party.
Though as much too..e go shock am.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 06, 2020
Laycon really infuriated Erica.

while gossipping with someone's name like that..

Laycon is fully at fault and deserves her outburst.

One thing is certain, the guy Laycon used Erica to shine to popularity and that is his game..

Such a desperate skinny.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by vickydevoka(m): 7:22am On Sep 06, 2020
Yomiie:
Body shaming your fellow human being and threatening to kill him outside the house shows how toxic this girl is... She should be disqualified...
That's ladies for you
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by mamaafrik(m): 7:22am On Sep 06, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
Should we tell her who is most likely to win BBN Lockdown? grin
everyone one knows that lekan is telling the truth as videos don't lie,people are watching and even the kayode gengs and they know what they saw before Ebuka ask those questions.
oppppppsss,this bae done enter pampe trap.
This is not a good ambassador,she supposed don learn from Tacha but she no learn,she is going home.
Psychologically,lekan vote is going to shoot to the sky and the bbnaija people will automatically try to eliminate her.
Her Village people have swung into action

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by CauseTrouble: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2020
PearlStreet:

Take it easy on him na

Haba

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by notoriousbabe: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2020
Useless girl. You are on your way home next week.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by vickydevoka(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2020
Hazlett1988:
Treekytee is just placing the mike very well for Erica to keep talking so that Biggie will hear her very well and get her disqualified and hopefully the treekytee will be saved,In her mind the guy supporting her not knowing he is doing everything for his own best interest,That guy is a snake trust me
Treekyt na number one hustler for dat house. I wic he wins buh not possible. Buh not his fault he has been up for eviction a good number of times

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by OlawaleBammie: 7:24am On Sep 06, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
e pain you sha ntooooor
Lol, u re welcome madam grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by WriterX(m): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2020
omale88:
i said this the last time didn't i?lol astrology is a b!tch dont joke with compatibility issues,know your sign know your shit.

Bruh hahahaha i saw your post and only realised this as well bro the shit is real also if you want to check out something else go for numerology trust it, people are out there who understand your personality down to the insignificant details honestly its helping me alot.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by humilitypays(m): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2020
Most girls trained by single mothers are usually toxic and wayward!

Dear ladies reading this, before you decide to become a single mother, look at foolish wayward girls like Erica, that's how your daughters will be like when they grow up!

Erica have finally shot herself on the chest. Erica out of her stupidity and busy body made Laycon popular and a star!

She didn't stop, now Erica has made Nigerians to vow to make sure Laycon wins the show!

Erica out of her foolishness has made Laycon the already winner of BBN lockdown edition and Big Brother organizer can never rig it, if they try it, Nigerians will burn down BBN house cheesy

I as a respected high Chief of the great Igbo nation hereby disown Erica, she is not our daughter, our Igbo daughters are amiable and honorable, they are daughters of Zion not daughters of hell!!

We therefore donate Erica to Idoma people for free and with joy angry

Laycon = winner of BBN Lockdown edition!

Erica = disqualified today!

Nengi = 2nd runner up!

Ozo = 3rd runner up!

Kiddwaya = evicted today by voting!

Kiddwaya will fvck Nengi after the show and he will dump Erica!!

#TeamLaycon #TeamGraceWins

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by vickydevoka(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That girl thinks she has Kiddwaya completely, not knowing Kiddwaya Himself is a Boss and a Seasoned man that has travelled the world, rolled with more attractive girls and I can assure you that it will end in WAILING and gnashing of Teeth for that Erica grin grin
Forget de looks self. Erica has no mental swag wic can compliment his. To be honest Erica n kid are not compatible.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 06, 2020
Thank God I no get YouTube account, no need wasting my little data watching nonsense videos
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by notoriousbabe: 7:27am On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Laycon really infuriated Erica.

while gossipping with someone's name like that..

Laycon is fully st fault and deserves her outburst.

One thing is certain, the guy Laycon used Erica to shine to popularity and that is his game..

Such a desperate skinny.
what Laycon did is allowed in the game. The girl could not control herself, she fell for it and shot herself down from the show. So what is laycon’s fault. That girl is gone. Her village people finally got her

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by vickydevoka(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2020
ibnlawal:
I don't blame the babe tho
Laycon should just grow the fvck up. The girl made her choice, he should live with it.
Abi its shaa not by force, Arghhh
Dats it o. Buh in life most of our choices ends up void.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by sheriffindy(m): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2020
Erica on 2 strikes already, breaking the 3rd house rules, i don't know what to say..it's up to Biggie.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Kingdanfodio: 7:31am On Sep 06, 2020
I never one day like that girl, she's transfering her anger to laycon... Vee, nengi and dorathy are my femine favorite in the house... Kiddiwaya is scouting Nengi. I can see that

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Tonyferrad(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2020
MrOjay1:
She's always in the news for wrong reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.