Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? (52556 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) / UK Or Canada Which Should I Choose; Study Abroad / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hintona:

Many black women do not lie when they say they aren't into white men. Many black women I know are like this and I was once like this too.

I wasn't attracted to non black men of any race at all, I used to wonder why Justin Bieber, the Hemsworth brothers and Lee min hoo were so hyped. Just last year I started to see that men of other races too can be attractive in their own different way.
True. Same happened to me but in another side, as a white woman who had no experience to deal with different races, to have friends or dating. I still stay away from Afro Americans as many are too racist, aggressive and in crime. It helped me to travel and live for a short time in Africa, I was surprised how different is African people from Afro Americans, many educated, many very polite and dark skin men are very attractive. I almost married a Nigerian, lol. In life it's all about having multicultural experience, we all are human.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by MadeMan01(m): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Clothingonline9:
I have a link for Nigeria singles guys working class ready to marry ladies living in Canada or America

Interested
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2020
ziondaughter247:
The weird thing about this thread is that 99% of the guys here are in their face-me-I-face-you sheds in Ojuelegba typing rubbish and thirsting for things they will never have(white girls). The 'socalled' few abroad are either in Vietnam or India or somewhere remote also bashing Nigerian girls. Shame many of our men have condescended to this level. Honestly, from Nairaland posts, I can tell many Nigerian men suffer from extreme inferiority complex. You will think that their mothers and sisters are whites! No matter what you do, black men will continue to be at the lowest rung of the ladder....You are still a 'black monkey' to the average white man, unfortunately! Feel so ashamed reading some of these comments. I wonder how most black men married to whites truly feel. Imagine lying down next to your prized 'oyibo prized' wife and all she thinks in her heart is see this 'black monkey'. What a sad and condescending way to live your life. You will never be enough unfortunately. I have heard this conversations from white women themselves, who are married to black men. Imagine being ashamed to introduce you to family and the public. Unfortunately, white people generally are known to be polite no matter the situation and can hide what they truly think.....Black men that are supposed to be at the forefront of preserving heritage are willing to trade it for a morsel of bread today, just to impress your fellow blacks and villages people. Very sad.....lots of lost heritage! Shame

Don't be pissed off... I just said the truth and nothing but it! And before you come for me, I am very established where I am, not interested at all in lowlifes, especially those Nigerians living in their rat holes 'abroad'!�
So glad ladies on nairaland ignore you people most times. Very few ladies here and lots of inferior men on nairaland
I can read the tears in between the lines of this your comment. Kpele. grin
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Twizzy30(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2020
Pouweh:
i don't think all Nigerian women have horrible characters. my mum is a Nigerian and my dad is Korean. i have never one day see them fight or quarrel. or maybe its because of the Asian culture or something. so please don't generalise all Nigerian women to be bad
i feel asians esp koreans, chinese are cool peeple. They see family as everything and would do anything to keep their home.
So you’re a blasian?
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by RamessesIV(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Thank God you said it your self you are also attracted to other men of other faces
Hintona:

Many black women do not lie when they say they aren't into white men. Many black women I know are like this and I was once like this too.

I wasn't attracted to non black men of any race at all, I used to wonder why Justin Bieber, the Hemsworth brothers and Lee min hoo were so hyped. Just last year I started to see that men of other races too can be attractive in their own different way.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Pouweh(f): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Twizzy30:
i feel asians esp koreans, chinese are cool peeple. They see family as everything and would do anything to keep their home.
So you’re a blasian?

yeah i am, and you kinda of correct in the aspect of family
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Twizzy30(m): 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pouweh:

yeah i am, and you kinda of correct in the aspect of family

I really admire asians for their family values.
Are you in Nigeria?
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Soleye24(m): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Clothingonline9:
I have a link for Nigeria singles guys working class ready to marry ladies living in Canada or America

I'm interested
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Pouweh(f): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2020
Twizzy30:

I really admire asians for their family values. Are you in Nigeria?
no am not in nigeria, but i will visit soon
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Twizzy30(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2020
Pouweh:

no am not in nigeria, but i will visit soon
Thats good. You’re okay if i send you a pm?
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by omoyankee3(m): 3:32am On Jan 24, 2022
flyca:

Babe, if you have been on NL for sometime now, you would have noticed all the negetivity towards ladies here by the guys, they come under the umbrella of “Red Pills”. “Nigerian girls are bad” “Nigerian girls are bad” buhahaha. Bro!, there are good Nigerian ladies, but you they will not see them because the good ladies are with good Nigerian men! tongue So babe, don't be sad when they bash you here.

Wanting to be married is noble, so whatever trashtalk you read here, do not feel bad for expressing that idea (albeit in a wrong space).

If you are born and raised in Nigeria, if you have the Nigerian thing in you - in my opinion - marrying a well-raised Nigerian man is the better option for you.

Same advice I will give a Nigerian man! But sometimes, “white woman” too dey shaak them! But in the long run, it is better to marry someone from your own culture and background. Someone that you will not feel inferior to, someone that will not feel that marrying them is a privilege, someone that deeply understands you, someone that you share a cultural connection with, someone that you will not constantly be under pressure to impress, someone that understands the meaning of marriage the way you understand it etc

See eh, it's not even only Nigeria to Nigeria, every country to every country, every culture to every culture or at least similar. Not someone that has different customs, different food and lifestyle, different values, different parentage. If you watch TLC's 90 Day Fiance, you will notice that most clashes are cultural not financial.

I met my Nigerian husband abroad. I had options from other countries and I am sure he had other “white girl” options too. But we decided to be with each other and it has turned to be a very good decision for me. We get to experience new things from the same perspective of life (travel, food, language you name it). If our passports are getting rejected at the airport, they are rejecting both of us TOGETHER!

The first time I met my in-laws eh ...... PEACE. Whenever my mom-in-law speaks Igbo to me, I feel a deep connection. Well, this is my own cent!

One of the best comments on this thread. Many people underestimate the influence of cultural compatibility and connection on a marriage.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Cousin9999: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2022
No, it's not...if you have low standards. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing / Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS / Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.