Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? (52689 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) / UK Or Canada Which Should I Choose; Study Abroad / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by RamessesIV(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol lies upon lies cheesy lol many nigerian women can't find men outside their circles,lol people who are begging whitemen to date them then will come and lie is because they want "only Nigerian men" lol is like african-american women who lie that they choose black men first then one dirty white man will ask them out and story will change
sisipelebe:
It is because they don't want to date outside of their race. They want a Nigerian guy at all cost. Carribeans, Native Americans, Africa Americans are available, but no it's Nigerian. These guys from other race are even more romantic than our Nigerian men. I know the reasons why they don't want to test the waters.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by RamessesIV(m): 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol you dey mind them people who are desperate imagine carribbean and AA grin
Gamesmart:

Your first 2 sentences are probably right.

But saying Caribbeans and AA are romantic? ................................................ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I laugh in patois. grin
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by RamessesIV(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol that's what many of them settle for and come here to tell us how non-nigerian men are romantic

Lol they will be one yeye white or AA that is drilling them grin
Gamesmart:

She can find.

It would just be a dreg of society who wants to taste novel stuff for his freaky needs.

Handsome, successful white guy? That one na like hoping to get 24 hours light in Sapele for 1 month straight.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by RamessesIV(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol go and do your research nigerian men are highly priced from Africa to america

The Nigerian women who are trophy wives of whitemen grin,some even feed the whitemen they are with go and check not all Nigerian men with white women are in it for green card grin
ziondaughter247:

Even from the posts we see here on nairaland. I put it to you that young naija girls abroad who do marry whites guys, do a much better job than the nigerian men who marry white ladies. Please google and check- it is mostly the Nigerian men that marry old, fat, worn out grannies. Hardly do you see such from the ladies...Hardly! Pls do your research. Nigerian men are more likely to marry 'dregs' of white society than the ladies...Peace out!

BTW, it is condescending to call anyone created by God a 'dreg of society'! God, I'm sorry for using that term!�
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by RamessesIV(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
And your black women who claim achievement once every Caucasian shows interest in them are what

A beg you guys should look front many of your women even suffer same when they follow white men that's why you see they don't like to brag when they have a whitey grin
ziondaughter247:
The weird thing about this thread is that 99% of the guys here are in their face-me-I-face-you sheds in Ojuelegba typing rubbish and thirsting for things they will never have(white girls). The 'socalled' few abroad are either in Vietnam or India or somewhere remote also bashing Nigerian girls. Shame many of our men have condescended to this level. Honestly, from Nairaland posts, I can tell many Nigerian men suffer from extreme inferiority complex. You will think that their mothers and sisters are whites! No matter what you do, black men will continue to be at the lowest rung of the ladder....You are still a 'black monkey' to the average white man, unfortunately! Feel so ashamed reading some of these comments. I wonder how most black men married to whites truly feel. Imagine lying down next to your prized 'oyibo prized' wife and all she thinks in her heart is see this 'black monkey'. What a sad and condescending way to live your life. You will never be enough unfortunately. I have heard this conversations from white women themselves, who are married to black men. Imagine being ashamed to introduce you to family and the public. Unfortunately, white people generally are known to be polite no matter the situation and can hide what they truly think.....Black men that are supposed to be at the forefront of preserving heritage are willing to trade it for a morsel of bread today, just to impress your fellow blacks and villages people. Very sad.....lots of lost heritage! Shame

Don't be pissed off... I just said the truth and nothing but it! And before you come for me, I am very established where I am, not interested at all in lowlifes, especially those Nigerians living in their rat holes 'abroad'!�
So glad ladies on nairaland ignore you people most times. Very few ladies here and lots of inferior men on nairaland
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by RamessesIV(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol you dey mind them to our Nigerian sisters once you date one ugly whiteman is achievement since is not a Nigerian
topemama1:

It's vice versa as I have seen our Nigerian sisters abroad with old white men with wrinkled skin and it got me wondering. Most fine young white boys don't really date black women, they date women of the same race as them or asian women. I have actually seen a lot of hot white women with black boys
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by RamessesIV(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol worst are the ones who are used trophy wives or the ones you to satisfy their fetish lol we see them here in Uk
Gamesmart:

Most Naija girls just get pregnant and ask to stay with their citizen children or say "the children grew up here and are used to the country". They are not marrying oyinbo yafun yafun.

The oyinbos they marry (if they find ones to marry them) do not tend to me tall, handsome quarterbacks.

As for dregs, there are people that are dregs of society. I have no apologies to your God for saying that.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by ziondaughter247: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
RamessesIV:
And your black women who claim achievement once every Caucasian shows interest in them are what

A beg you guys should look front many of your women even suffer same when they follow white men that's why you see they don't like to brag when they have a whitey grin

My dear, don't delude yourself. Most black women do not go out of their way looking for love in a white man's arms 'FACT'. Most of the few who do marry white men actually found real love. That is why it is rare to see old, fat, etc, types of white husbands among the blacks who marry them. Unlike the black brothers who will marry anything and anyhow just to get papers or because of inferiority complex. it is black men that brag when they marry whitey, because they have suffered years of inferiority complex, so they try to do that and appear like they've arrived before friends and whoever.

FACT!!!

5 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by RamessesIV(m): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol who?? The AA or those whitemen they follow grin grin
Beautyaddy:

That's not true though.

Nigerian women abroad also have the same options as Nigerian men abroad do.

Most Nigerian women who live abroad and have develop an opened mind to date outside the Nigerian circle tend to have more peaceful and lasting relationship because these men don't treat like second class or slaves like how most Nigerian men treat Nigerian women as a whole.

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by RamessesIV(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol what "fact" keep deciding yourself am so happy finally white men are giving you guys faces so all your pretence can end

Lol I have seen alot of old,fat infact some even feed the whitemen

Yes aunty all the blackmen who marry whitewomen do it for papers and your black women in america are complaining of whitewomen taking their men right??

Lol you guys brag you don't do it loudly because is small small whitemen you go for,awon nigerian men aren't romantic but tell them they love money they will say is because we love whitewomen abeg and be with your whitemen people who use to satisfy their fetish grin

No white man will come out to proudly say he picked a black woman over white that's why you see more black women married to white british because those are the only white men who give them "eye",in america they have to settle for black men

Women who allow white men do whatever they want with them lol well as far as it is not a blackman lol i rather be with a white woman than be with a black woman in UK or USA lol people once any whiteman finally marry them after using them for sex will shouting about how their white marriage is so awesome tueh
ziondaughter247:

My dear, don't delude yourself. Most black women do not go out of their way looking for love in a white man's arms 'FACT'. Most of the few who do marry white men actually found real love. That is why it is rare to see old, fat, etc, types of white husbands among the blacks who marry them. Unlike the black brothers who will marry anything and anyhow just to get papers or because of inferiority complex. it is black men that brag when they marry whitey, because they have suffered years of inferiority complex, so they try to do that and appear like they've arrived before friends and whoever.

FACT!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by ziondaughter247: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
RamessesIV:
Lol what "fact" keep deciding yourself am so happy finally white men are giving you guys faces so all your pretence can end

Lol I have seen alot of old,fat infact some even feed the whitemen

Yes aunty all the blackmen who marry whitewomen do it for papers and your black women in america are complaining of whitewomen taking their men right??

Lol you guys brag you don't do it loudly because is small small whitemen you go for,awon nigerian men aren't romantic but tell them they love money they will say is because we love whitewomen abeg and be with your whitemen people who use to satisfy their fetish grin

No white man will come out to proudly say he picked a black woman over white that's why you see more black women married to white british because those are the only white men who give them "eye",in america they have to settle for black men

Women who allow white men do whatever they want with them lol well as far as it is not a blackman lol i rather be with a white woman than be with a black woman in UK or USA lol people once any whiteman finally marry them after using them for sex will shouting about how their white marriage is so awesome tueh

OMG. You must be terrible inferior. I feel so sorry for you! How can you hate yourself this much? I won't respond to any further comments because in all honesty I can tell you're barely educated, but read what you typed slowly �

'No white man will come out to proudly say he picked a black woman over white that's why you see more black women married to white british because those are the only white men who give them "eye",in america they have to settle for black men'....

�This is the the most shameful statement of all time. So you mean you see yourself as trash to the extent that people have to 'settle' for you? So whites are demigods to you? Wow.....Your self esteem is in tatters. Anyway.. bye�

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by RamessesIV(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol "see gaslighting"

Lol she can't counter my point as usual she is making it about race

Am a black man and i am proud of being black but i will never follow any woman who worships white men marrying them and condemns black men for doing the same

Lol i don't see myself as trash am not an AA come to online forums and see your black queens complaining that white men don't want them and how they "put black men first"

Lol white men are not gods to me that's why I care less if you women are going for them,lol you black women especially in Uk love to talk about how white men are these and that once they give you eye but am the one who sees myself inferior lol abeg go and settle for whitemen and leave black men alone

Someone who was praising whitemen just now wants to pretend
ziondaughter247:

OMG. You must be terrible inferior. I feel so sorry for you! How can you hate yourself this much? I won't respond to any further comments because in all honesty I can tell you're barely educated, but read what you typed slowly �

'No white man will come out to proudly say he picked a black woman over white that's why you see more black women married to white british because those are the only white men who give them "eye",in america they have to settle for black men'....

�This is the the most shameful statement of all time. So you mean you see yourself as trash to the extent that people have to 'settle' for you? So whites are demigods to you? Wow.....Your self esteem is in tatters. Anyway.. bye�

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Timiofak(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
ziondaughter247:

FACT!!!
lmao, exactly the point, black men marry old white women for papers yeah?, that means the old women want them. How many old white men want black women. less than quarter of the way white women want black guys, ask why?, I am sorry to say, black women are not the prettiest, not the most educated, they are average in bed, and they are still arrogant and proud. I like my own Nigerian woman, but I will say the fact that many Nigerian ladies are actually desperate for a green card, and they know it's a one percent chance to get a white man to file for them, black men where they could be more lucky with one are actually running away from them because of that mentality. So they later go ahead to say, that black men are desperate, like they are not.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Iheechi: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2020
grin grin
lionlee216:
Dating African(Nigerians to be precise) is like an headache over here.. when I first got here, the first Nigerian lady I met, our conversation ended within minutes.

Girl : how long have you been here?
Me : less than a year
Girl : Do you have green card
Me : No
Girls stop responding grin

In the grocery store/Mall
Me: Hi, You look beautiful. Whats your name ?
AA : Thank you, that's wonderful sweet. My name is Tisha
Me: Can I have your number and call you sometime?
AA : Sure. There you go OR I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend.

The AAs are very straightforward in their conversation. They wont come to you with bills and other bullshit. They got their shit together.

Me : Whats up, whsts your plan for the tomorrow/weekend
Nigerian Girl: I dont have free time. I'm always busy.
Me : Oh, I'm thinking if we can hangout for a bit
Girl : Why?
Me : Nevermind

One thing is AA makes is very easy for Nigerian guys to ask them out. They are always friendly. Its either they like you or they don't.

Dating Nigerian girls will be like Lionlee, I told u about my bills, how much do u want to be helping me with monthly grin

The moment they get laid, they automatically assume you are in relationship.

Nigerian Girl : where are you? Look at the time. Do you know the last time you called me last? You just chatting me since 4hrs ago?

AA : What's up babe, i haven't heard from you and I guess you are busy. Carry on with your day. Text me when you can. Miss you.

The list is so unending.. The sweetest thing that can ever happen to you is to date an AA woman that is educated(At least Bachelor degree).

If i grew up here, i for sure know I will never get married. Me getting here opened my eye to marriage. Why get married when you can always get everything in a marriage with your partner without getting married?

I really feel for Single/Unmarried Nigerian girls here. I really do.

The one i met last was 37yrs. You clearly put on your dating app you are looking for something serious. You gave me your number. Response always slow, add me to whatsapp, You no gree! Send me some of your pictures, Na wahala saying she doesn't take pictures. Ask AA girls for pictures, you will see a mature response. After sending pictures they will tell you when the pics were taken and location.

Advice for my Nigerian girls? Have a white friend and AA as friend and learn from them grin

#OkBye

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by khia: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Nigerian are getting married to each other and some other races. And yes there are a lot a single ladies and guys too. Over here dating apps or match making are your best bet. I have related with foreigners and Nigerian on dating apps and singles group. The younger Nigerian ladies seems to all have the same thing in common they want a financially stable guy ( typical Goldding trait from 9ja). if you tell foreign gals you just landed and still settling they wont stop talking to you, one came all the way to take me out with her car just to chill tho as a friend. If you tell a Nigerian lady that they would like stop talking to you and cant waste her fuel to come see you. Also the culture here is different unlike in Africa where different men will chase and toast you daily. majority of men here wont do that so woman has to make the move ( our 9ja sisters will say over my dead body). Some will marry, those married ones too some will divorce, some too will be single for a long time. In the West marriage and relationship is not a must. A man can lose his house, pay mortgage, child support and spousal support. many have turned gay or avoided marriage completely. it does not favour men. Everything marriage brings can be gotten while being unmarried. so why marry in the west men are last in the pyramid and have no say during divorce and custody.

Hierarchy of importance in the west

kids
Seniors/oldies
women
pets
wood/stone/plant
man

So what you are saying is, it's better for Nigerian men to marry Nigerian women in Nigeria where women are at the bottom of the totem pole and everything can be stripped away from them as opposed to everything being stripped away from the Nigerian man in the US?
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by TOMSY(f): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
clemsclef:
I have a female friend and i overheard her telling her other friends while they gist,that she can not accord her boyfriend with respect even if eventually they get married and i can nt help bt wonder which kind of life will she live she might turn out to be a torn in the flesh for the guy and when i tried to find out why she said because he was the one that asked her out in the first place and she did not beg him to.Some 9ja girl have this mentality that if they date you,they are helping your life. And am so curious why, because when they say "yes" the guy becomes their atm he pays for almost everything like he is their father, her clothes,hair,upkeep,and even her sub all in the name of "she bi is you that want to date me" i don't know how that is helping someone or killing him slowly.They make it seem as if they are suppose to be married by angels and just giving guys a life time oppotunity. I listened to a voice note on facebook where a 9ja man killed his wife and was shouting! saying look what you made me do i brought you from nigeria put you in school and you grew wings and started using it againts me he left his house for her because she call the cops on him every time and fustrated him till he killed her and himself.I watched another one a video where the wife said the mother-in-law will not enter the house, i felt bad an old woman stand with gray hair and her son's wife was saying she will not enter the house and all along the husband was begging her and she said she will call the cops on him if he tries to stop her.The man was standing helpless looking at his mother and the foolish wife was walking up and down acting like a boss.And this not only nigerian ladies even africa at large.There is even a movement now warning african women againt bad company (group of women who destroyed their homes and advicing fresh young women to do the same and most of them fall for the trap) these are the things guys out there look out for, and meeting ladies from different race who does not make them feel like she is giving them a lifetime oppotunity. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Luminary1(f): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
embarassed
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Everygirl: 2:14am On Oct 27, 2020
The situation in Nigeria has been terrible. I hope you all are safe.

meanwhile, I miss all the passionate debates on this thread. What happened to you all?
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Cousin9999: 2:39am On Oct 27, 2020
No, especially if you have low standards. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Hintona(f): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
topemama1:

It's vice versa as I have seen our Nigerian sisters abroad with old white men with wrinkled skin and it got me wondering. Most fine young white boys don't really date black women, they date women of the same race as them or asian women. I have actually seen a lot of hot white women with black boys

All these Nigerian men will be here deceiving themselves that they are the most wanted, I laugh in Spanish.

This here is the dating hierarchy:

White men
Asian women
White women
Asian men
Black men
Black women.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Cousin9999: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hintona:

All these Nigerian men will be here deceiving themselves that they are the most wanted, I laugh in Spanish.

White men
Asian women
White women
Asian men
Black men
Black women.

A fat, ugly, poor oyinbo on government assistance wrote this.

Or maybe a Mexican or Indian. lol Losers.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hintona:

White men
Asian women
White women
Asian men
Black men
Black women.
a little change:
White blonde educated women, even old ones, they always have many suitors from any race and social position
White men
White women
Latin men
Black men
Asian, Latin women
Asian men
Black women
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by yemiosinbajo: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by yemiosinbajo: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
SmartKitty:

a little change:
White blonde educated women, even old ones, they always have many suitors from any race and social position
White men
White women
Latin men
Black men
Asian, Latin women
Asian men
Black women

Lol, these things are not as straightforward as you guys are putting them. They are not white and black. For example, Asians are very diverse. Pakistan men are not similar to Chinese. Arab men (middle east asia) are not similar to South Koreans. Also, there are dark-skinned black and light-skinned black. Stephen Curry, for example, would stand a better chance than Terry Crews even though they are both black. Same applies to Travis Noah vs Kevin Hart. In India, too, there are some with really dark skin and some with much lighter skin. Same applies to Latinos. So, we can't just place one category for black or asian. My opinion is that the darker the skin color, the lower your chances. Therefore, on the bottom of the spectrum would be dark-skinned black men and women. Meanwhile, black men do not have it any easier than black women.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
yemiosinbajo:

Lol, these things are not as straightforward as you guys are putting them. They are not white and black. For example, Asians are very diverse. Pakistan men are not similar to Chinese. Arab men (middle east asia) are not similar to South Koreans. Also, there are dark-skinned black and light-skinned black. Stephen Curry, for example, would stand a better chance than Terry Crews even though they are both black. Same applies to Travis Noah vs Kevin Hart. In India, too, there are some with really dark skin and some with much lighter skin. Same applies to Latinos. So, we can't just place one category for black or asian. My opinion is that the darker the skin color, the lower your chances. Therefore, on the bottom of the spectrum would be dark-skinned black men and women. Meanwhile, black men do not have it any easier than black women.
About men, did you hear the expression "Dark, tall and handsome"? It's the stereotype women like. In a society with different races, black men, specially educated black men are very liked by women, very black dark man is very sexy, specially in the eyes of white women, still some white women prefer to date white men only, mostly because some never were friends or didn't study in mix schools. The world is changing. White men, a difference of white women, are more racist but it's changing too. Not so many white natural blond women for white men in America, lol.

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by yemiosinbajo: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
SmartKitty:

About men, did you hear the expression "Dark, tall and handsome"? It's the stereotype women like. In a society with different races, black men, specially educated black men are very liked by women, very black dark man is very sexy, specially in the eyes of white women, still some white women prefer to date white men only, mostly because some never were friends or didn't study in mix schools. The world is changing. White men, a difference of white women, are more racist but it's changing too. Not so many white natural blond women for white men in America, lol.

Lol, this is not true. But we don't have to argue about this because we will not be able to agree. So, I'll let it slide..

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 03, 2020
yemiosinbajo:

Lol, this is not true. But we don't have to argue about this because we will not be able to agree. So, I'll let it slide..
Lol, I agree. We all have a different taste in men or women.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Goodman247: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Marrying a Nigerian is good to me. My thought though
you are thinking from the tribal angle
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Pouweh(f): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
i don't think all Nigerian women have horrible characters. my mum is a Nigerian and my dad is Korean. i have never one day see them fight or quarrel. or maybe its because of the Asian culture or something. so please don't generalise all Nigerian women to be bad

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by 79733139(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nigerian women are a mixed bunch. We have the good, the bad and the ones in between. The most vocal guys (here on Nairaland) who comment about how bad Nigerian women are either bitter or just clueless about dealing with women in general.

Pouweh:
i don't think all Nigerian women have horrible characters. my mum is a Nigerian and my dad is Korean. i have never one day see them fight or quarrel. or maybe its because of the Asian culture or something. so please don't generalise all Nigerian women to be bad

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Hintona(f): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
yemiosinbajo:

True.
I used to think it was easier for black men in the dating game but now I did some research and I found out it isn't easy for them too.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Hintona(f): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
RamessesIV:
Lol lies upon lies cheesy lol many nigerian women can't find men outside their circles,lol people who are begging whitemen to date them then will come and lie is because they want "only Nigerian men" lol is like african-american women who lie that they choose black men first then one dirty white man will ask them out and story will change
Many black women do not lie when they say they aren't into white men. Many black women I know are like this and I was once like this too.

I wasn't attracted to non black men of any race at all, I used to wonder why Justin Bieber, the Hemsworth brothers and Lee min hoo were so hyped. Just last year I started to see that men of other races too can be attractive in their own different way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets / Train Derails In A Forest In Kwara, Passengers Stranded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.