Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,539 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? (52850 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) / UK Or Canada Which Should I Choose; Study Abroad / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Timiofak(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2020
Changeofscene:

I feel you bro,na just to go lodge for hotel for Owerri for 2weeks.Imagine the cost effective butchering.
grin I don't even have any idea about owerri, but Lagos, budget like 30k per night for standard hotel.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by vhuqnl(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2020
MiaBeer:

Shut up, stop barking and take your medication. Local thug.
You will cry a river when you are banned again, Loser!
You are obviously frustrated. I can only pity you.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
ziondaughter247:

Even from the posts we see here on nairaland. I put it to you that young naija girls abroad who do marry whites guys, do a much better job than the nigerian men who marry white ladies. Please google and check- it is mostly the Nigerian men that marry old, fat, worn out grannies. Hardly do you see such from the ladies...Hardly! Pls do your research. Nigerian men are more likely to marry 'dregs' of white society than the ladies...Peace out!

BTW, it is condescending to call anyone created by God a 'dreg of society'! God, I'm sorry for using that term!�

Trust me. marrying oyinbo ladies will come at a price. We should focus on naija ladies rather than chasing foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by MiaBeer(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
vhuqnl:

You are obviously frustrated. I can only pity you.

There you go. Major league loser and an amateur yahoo boy. Jail bound thug like you.
It took you days to reply me. That tells how abnormal and poor you are and will always be. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
SkyOne11:

Trust me. marrying oyinbo ladies will come at a price. We should focus on naija ladies rather than chasing foreigners.
How e take worry you? Mak only you marry Naija women.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by vhuqnl(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
MiaBeer:

There you go. Major league loser and an amateur yahoo boy. Jail bound thug like you.
It took you days to reply me. That tells how abnormal and poor you are and will always be. undecided
The most you can do is blab and then suck my deeq.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by MiaBeer(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
vhuqnl:

The most you can do is blab and then suck my deeq.

You are a frustrated jobless clown. You lost out and it shows in all your rant.
Wake up, retrace your failed steps and make real money like I am doing.
Putting up useless pictures in your profile only work for losers and clowns like you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by MiaBeer(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
vhuqnl:

Get off my profile. Fagggot

It's not going to happen, not when you don't have better things to do with your sorry and retarded life. Olodo!
You think life is about borrowed profile pictures and bent little preeq, think again, you underfed tout cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by MiaBeer(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
vhuqnl:

Get off my profile. Fagggot

Shut Up. Bobrisky wannabe cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Timiofak(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
SkyOne11:

what price? ���

I keep saying it, it is a contract, you married her for greenie and she married you for your fat long cucumber if things go, the opposite direction move on with what you have gained and thank God for the gift of life. there is more to life than green card oooo
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by vhuqnl(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
MiaBeer:

Shut Up. Bobrisky wannabe cheesy
U had to use 2 of ur alternate account to like ur post. Sad life u live
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by vhuqnl(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
MiaBeer:

It's not going to happen, not when you don't have better things to do with your sorry and retarded life. Olodo!
You think life is about borrowed profile pictures and bent little preeq, think again, you underfed tout cheesy
So much obsession with me. I can feel your pain
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by MiaBeer(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
vhuqnl:

U had to use 2 of ur alternate account to like ur post. Sad life u live

You think I have join your losers club. Get a life and stop crying ok.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by MiaBeer(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
vhuqnl:

So much obsession with me. I can feel your pain

You skipped your medication again. Ode Olodo
Spend your sorry life crying and complaining. You will end up in jail eventually. Yahoo boy!
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Geenosko: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Justwise two fighting grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
SkyOne11:

BRiGhtO,what is the priCe?
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by bezimo(m): 3:07am On Sep 11, 2020
okuta007:

my brother - naija women do worse than the AA or American born women in matters like that - If shame go let me talk how much bs (although once in a while) that my AA wife takes from me without even reacting negatively or telling her bestie or mama or siblings about it - you will be amazed!!!! - NOT THAT SHE IS UGLY OOOO OR A PARASITE OOOO OR BECAUSE MY CUCUMBER IS MADE OF GOLD OOOO grin - she is just who she is - Lovely and Affectionate and we make up like nothing ever happened and we learn the lessons quietly and move on.

If I try that to a naija woman, na sorry be my name - If you know how many naija guys I know personally and those I heard about who I do not know directly that are paying alimony and child support with Domestic violence records from naija women - you will shed hot tears. Nothing makes some naija women happier than calling the police for their husband when they have a misunderstanding at home - it is like a badge of honor for them!

The anger inside an average naija women is a lot. 4 those who can deal with it
- goodluck to them, I can not - NEVER - I do not want to die of BP

I heard about this that's it's common in Atlanta and particularly igbo women..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by clemsclef: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
I have a female friend and i overheard her telling her other friends while they gist,that she can not accord her boyfriend with respect even if eventually they get married and i can nt help bt wonder which kind of life will she live she might turn out to be a torn in the flesh for the guy and when i tried to find out why she said because he was the one that asked her out in the first place and she did not beg him to.Some 9ja girl have this mentality that if they date you,they are helping your life. And am so curious why, because when they say "yes" the guy becomes their atm he pays for almost everything like he is their father, her clothes,hair,upkeep,and even her sub all in the name of "she bi is you that want to date me" i don't know how that is helping someone or killing him slowly.They make it seem as if they are suppose to be married by angels and just giving guys a life time oppotunity. I listened to a voice note on facebook where a 9ja man killed his wife and was shouting! saying look what you made me do i brought you from nigeria put you in school and you grew wings and started using it againts me he left his house for her because she call the cops on him every time and fustrated him till he killed her and himself.I watched another one a video where the wife said the mother-in-law will not enter the house, i felt bad an old woman stand with gray hair and her son's wife was saying she will not enter the house and all along the husband was begging her and she said she will call the cops on him if he tries to stop her.The man was standing helpless looking at his mother and the foolish wife was walking up and down acting like a boss.And this not only nigerian ladies even africa at large.There is even a movement now warning african women againt bad company (group of women who destroyed their homes and advicing fresh young women to do the same and most of them fall for the trap) these are the things guys out there look out for, and meeting ladies from different race who does not make them feel like she is giving them a lifetime oppotunity. Peace!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Tatashi:
I can never move to Canada or US and look for a Nigerian/African Man to marry. I dey crase? What happened to finding a God fearing Handsome Caucasian? How can you move to a developed well advanced country and search for a Nigerian man to marry... Men that are backward and misogynistic in nature. Go to America and see how Nigerian Men are slaughtering their hardworking wives esp Nurses. Pls if you want to live long as a woman you better run away from black men oh. There's this special type of jealousy they carry. God forbid
cry
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
olujastro:

I remember seeing a similar topic here sometime ago... so I had this conversation with four Nigerian ladies I hung out with last month who have been in Canada for about ten years. I met them through a friend, another Nigerian lady who was my classmate in Nigeria. I'm less than a year old in Canada.

The problem is Nigerian ladies want to have it all even in a country where they have limited options.

They want a guy who has to be Nigerian (who can put up with their entitlement mentality), a guy from their tribe alone, a guy with a great job (not a struggling guy), etc.
They just want it all even when toasters are not easily present unlike in Nigeria, until they cross 30 and start feeling a bit more desperate.

Plus their shakara ehn, no be here. They feel they have over achieved by being abroad, the usual vainness that comes with being Nigerian.
the guy from their tribe part got me,pmsl. What if babe na itSekiRi?
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:

Many try to avoid the drama that comes with marrying Nigerians - like having their relatives move in with you whenever they come overseas, paying their siblings school fees back home, taking care of their aged parents, inlaw demands, exorbitant bride prices some areas in Nigeria are known for etc while u have ur own immediate family to cater for. You dont experience all that when married to folks from other races.
MAD ;DH cheesy
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Gamesmart: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
clemsclef:
I have a female friend and i overheard her telling her other friends while they gist,that she can not accord her boyfriend with respect even if eventually they get married and i can nt help bt wonder which kind of life will she live she might turn out to be a torn in the flesh for the guy and when i tried to find out why she said because he was the one that asked her out in the first place and she did not beg him to.Some 9ja girl have this mentality that if they date you,they are helping your life. And am so curious why, because when they say "yes" the guy becomes their atm he pays for almost everything like he is their father, her clothes,hair,upkeep,and even her sub all in the name of "she bi is you that want to date me" i don't know how that is helping someone or killing him slowly.They make it seem as if they are suppose to be married by angels and just giving guys a life time oppotunity. I listened to a voice note on facebook where a 9ja man killed his wife and was shouting! saying look what you made me do i brought you from nigeria put you in school and you grew wings and started using it againts me he left his house for her because she call the cops on him every time and fustrated him till he killed her and himself.I watched another one a video where the wife said the mother-in-law will not enter the house, i felt bad an old woman stand with gray hair and her son's wife was saying she will not enter the house and all along the husband was begging her and she said she will call the cops on him if he tries to stop her.The man was standing helpless looking at his mother and the foolish wife was walking up and down acting like a boss.And this not only nigerian ladies even africa at large.There is even a movement now warning african women againt bad company (group of women who destroyed their homes and advicing fresh young women to do the same and most of them fall for the trap) these are the things guys out there look out for, and meeting ladies from different race who does not make them feel like she is giving them a lifetime oppotunity. Peace!

What absolute nonsense!

Honestly, it is the moral duty of ALL Nigerian men to deal with and mess up any Nigerian girl thinking like this.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Gamesmart: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
On the other hand, this is how popular Nigerian men are to some other African women.

https://twitter.com/Postsubman/status/1304686508553785344

Please notice how the Nigerian guys on that that Tweet are also complaining about Nigerian girls personalities and behaviours towards men.

We cannot all the saying the same thing we experience and you girls dismiss it as "attacks".

Make una review unaselves.

Tatashi, zionsdaughter247

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol you must be so soft and emotional,i wish him the best also because of you grin and i hope he can wake up from slumber and realized that woman isn't meant for him!!!

That's really sad, see i have no problem with marrying old woman for green card but bashing your women while the women you are with are worst! People might think I'm mean but I'm just being sincere.

Angela is abusive that's why I'm scared for Michael,if a woman could treat you badly in your country what will she do when he gets to America that their law favours women?

You have a point yeah.
Some women are bad like that but not all.
Yeah Michael has already had enuff crap from her imagine if he gets that visa n lives with her n her family. If she's that way her family would be too.
I notice they bash naija women online which is wrong. Not all women are the same no matter which country
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Dybala11(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2020
deji17:

Im going by what some people have experienced. It usually does not end well.
Wow, I pray hers will be an exception then.

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Petyprincess(f): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

You have a point yeah.
Some women are bad like that but not all.
Yeah Michael has already had enuff crap from her imagine if he gets that visa n lives with her n her family. If she's that way her family would be too.
I notice they bash naija women online which is wrong. Not all women are the same no matter which country
Like it is really annoying! Nigerian women this,nigerian women that! Always bashing bashing bashing!!

Michael deserves that green card,nw that Donald Trump has changed immigration rules i hope it won't affect those Nigerians applying for k-1 visa. All his patience he put up with Angela just to breath in American air mustn't go to waste grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

Like it is really annoying! Nigerian women this,nigerian women that! Always bashing bashing bashing!!

Michael deserves that green card,nw that Donald Trump has changed immigration rules i hope it won't affect those Nigerians applying for k-1 visa. All his patience he put up with Angela just to breath in American air mustn't go to waste grin grin

Yeah it would get a bit much the amount of online bashing they do against U women there.
Lol ikr, no matter his intentions he has gone thru hell that woman treats him in such a demeaning manner n she's absolutely awful lol. Inside and outcheesy he sure didn't pick a winner as we say over here lol. I mean I can have a foul mouth on me but only wen I'm joking around n playing n stuff n I do smoke the odd cigarette but that woman would have an ashtray for lungs n mouth. She's trashy. And him being a naija guy with how they can be I'm surprised he can put up with it. The poor guy lost his dignity live on tv with that one
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Petyprincess(f): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah it would get a bit much the amount of online bashing they do against U women there.
Lol ikr, no matter his intentions he has gone thru hell that woman treats him in such a demeaning manner n she's absolutely awful lol. Inside and outcheesy he sure didn't pick a winner as we say over here lol. I mean I can have a foul mouth on me but only wen I'm joking around n playing n stuff n I do smoke the odd cigarette but that woman would have an ashtray for lungs n mouth. She's trashy. And him being a naija guy with how they can be I'm surprised he can put up with it. The poor guy lost his dignity live on tv with that one
Lol, Angela is a bad market grin grin
Ohh poor Michael cry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol, Angela is a bad market grin grin
Ohh poor Michael cry

He bring wahala upon himself grin
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by RamessesIV(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol black women for you grin once one whiteman give them eye like this they will start saying trash up and down about black men
lefulefu2:
i think she said she has a polish guy she is dating
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by RamessesIV(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol whitemen are not going for them,only few Nigerian women can get a whiteman is mostly the yeye ones especially if you are in Uk
lefulefu2:
dem dey forbid her to marry oyibo man? cheesy
anyway many nigerian girls overseas are now opening their pool and trying foreign men.It is not a must u must marry from ur own tribe and nationality.If the person wey u dey move with is compactible to u and u like the person and the person is ur spec..marry am oo cheesy
forget about tribe and nationality
life is too short abeg cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA / Accident Along Benin Highway Few Days Ago,Some Dead,Others Injured(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.