Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? (72273 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 / Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Damian457:
Wow. So what’s now the point of going to the school there?
what school? to learn what? turkish language or arabic?
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Greatfullheart: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Naijaaaaa:
Which one be Guyana??...
@O.p all Africa countries are rubbish....don't go there
Guyana is not an African country. Its a french speaking country infact the full name is French Guyana.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Joemetry(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:
Since you say cheap, I can't comment on that, I would have advised you to try Holland, Finland, Norway, Germany, Austra. I reside in Norway if you can process yourself to Norway, Minimum wage per hour for unskilled worker as you can get job in construction, NOK 188 (more than €17), If you can work in fishing trawler you will earn higher.

Mbok.., give us guide on how to move and especially the budget one should target before making movement plans.
Thanks.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:

Anything to make money is hustle where I grew back then in Nigeria
well.. i have never hustled i have always worked from the age of 16, i don't know what hustling mean?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Damian457: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
I mean if There isn’t a pathway of getting residency after schooling why should somebody Jakpa to Turkey using student route
gypsey:
what school? to learn what? turkish language or arabic?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by ValentineLALA(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Please I'll like to know more about the visa processing including the cost
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Lucas4903: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Goodman247:
who told you that ? Africa countries pass Africa countries, don't use the eye of Nigeria to look at other Africa countries, Go and check south Africa, Botswana, Namibia,they have whites among them, they have constant power supply, good roads, water, stable economy, what do you ask more for, even , ivory coast, Rwanda Kenya, go to those countries and you will know that Nigeria is way back.

So having whites among them is also a factor Damnnn I cant believe I will be reading this kind of thing in 2020. Wehdone.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Damian457:
I mean if There isn’t a pathway of getting residency after schooling why should somebody Jakpa to Turkey using student route
well...maybe but the only way is to marry turkish women turkey is not even in the EU.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Mozino007(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:

Bad mouth you dey there. You think is like local fishing in Nigeria, let me tell you no shame in hustling, as a former airline pilot (I resigned) I export Stock fish from here, I travel to China to still export things from there to Nigeria, If you are ashame to hustle, you go remain broke.
Respect sir! see u in norway soon.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Habinibi: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dear Op, consider yourself lucky cos am on this thread today.
There are host of beautiful countries on my list that I would want you to keenly consider as it will really help you to make a final decision on your propose destination.

Here is the list below:

1. Burundi
2. Somalia
3. Niger republic
4. Benin republic
5. Yemen
6. Afghanistan
7. Pakistan
8. Oman
9. Republic of Congo
10. Togo

The list is endless......

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by favour32(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Emmypure:
port to Kuwait, their money carry wait o, imagine say dey make 50 Kuwait money na about sixty k here o
You dey talk of Kuwait alone.
You don talk of Oman,Quater and others around there .
Nigeria currency na paper if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

which Kain nonsense DM??

Oga stocktrader pls say everything here jare, me sef wan run comot

Lmao cheesy

No vex jawe my brother na so... Oya make that bros post am here ooo cheesy
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by lagdmark(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chisomhustler:
Abeg country people..which country dey easy and cheap for person to go hustle?...Naija don tire me..ah swear
Try iran, Lebanon, Hezbollah or Hamas can pay good cash for desperate youths willing to make money at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:

Kindly contact Embassy not me, Been here since 2007

Wow that's a long time ago.. Alright thanks
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by uthlaw: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chijosky:
Oga it's better to drive keke napep(tricycle)for naija than enter all this countries mentioned here... If only pride will allow you

*Note* If you can be able to buy your own keke,you can be making at least 5k everyday, now do the maths
where is ur location!
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bro please I wan ask you some stuffs
Stocktrader:
Since you say cheap, I can't comment on that, I would have advised you to try Holland, Finland, Norway, Germany, Austra. I reside in Norway if you can process yourself to Norway, Minimum wage per hour for unskilled worker as you can get job in construction, NOK 188 (more than €17), If you can work in fishing trawler you will earn higher.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Damian457: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Marry turkist ke?
I nor like those marriage parols joor. Nothing beats a merit based system for immigration after Schooling like Canada
gypsey:
well...maybe but the only way is to marry turkish women turkey is not even in the EU.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by EbonyCy(f): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
prinsam30:

madam EbonyCY u dey so, long time I hope u still remember me

No o. .i no remember o
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by samwillyco1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ghana

You wicked
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Uzomacharles: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
buchilino:

U LIKE FOOD OOOO
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by prinsam30: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
EbonyCy:

No o. .i no remember o

I once introduced u to a snail farming on whatsapp group chat about 4yrs ago, Mr Sunny as the Admin
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by FreeMejoor1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:
can you guide me on how to apply for visa for the listed countries
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by uthlaw: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aritraco:
I can help you with Turkish visa here in Abuja.
how much is it....say it here!
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Arthurity1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Naijaaaaa:
Which one be Guyana??...
@O.p all Africa countries are rubbish....don't go there
Guyana is South American not African.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by planetx: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Look Europeans are tired of Africans flooding their countries leading to the rise of far right nationalism. You better stay in your country and fight to make it better rather than suffer all the indignities you will get as African migrant anywhere on this planet.

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Damian457:
Marry turkist ke?
I nor like those marriage parols joor. Nothing beats a merit based system for immigration after Schooling like Canada
Most European resident permits are through marriages if you wait for merited resident permit it may never happen at some point they might decide you don't merit it anymore. go home!! besides, while waiting all that years, might aswel get married and have children..i mean. is that not the whole idea of the residency? settling in europe where you live?.

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by wamide042(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Guadaleupe
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by chibuzorAbia: 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Princedapace:

Hahahahahahahaha

Tell black to at least build one country that other races will be rushing to come and work and earn a decent living.

Tell blacks to at least build a society with standard hospitals where leaders from other countries go to for treatment.

It is not inferiority complex, it is a known fact that countries where blacks are majorly in control are wack. They have no hospital for their citizens, all their leaders are always running away from their country to treat them selves abroad, they send their kids out of their country to go and study

Even in Africa, the countries with contstant electricity, better roads, working institution, better health care system, competitive educational system etc are mainly countries with proper mix of whites or the arab coubtries. West africa which is loaded with mainly blacks is totally in mess.
Ordinary standard football leagues cant be found in west africa. Blacks can't manage or build a country. Bitter truth.

Hmmm that is your opinion. Nigeria as a case in point has developed substantially since 1960. Of course no black country has succeeded since the whites “left us alone to rule ourselves”. Black lives and countries were created by the whites who put in place (till today) structures to frustrate our effort due to racism and control.

Unfortunately also due to continuing harsh economic environment and our lack of emotional intelligence and dishonesty (stealing, corruption, lawlessness, stubbornness, sex obsession, shallow show off ness, jealousy, envy, lack of self control) we have helped our enemies turned our own countries into shitholes.

There are so many other factors at play but I put the blame on us as black people. And please remember you are contributing to the terrible conditions we are living in.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by chibuzorAbia: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Yobabad:
If not that ur head could be mined I could have advise you move to Ogun state, igbos have many companies there.

Name those companies..............?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa / Photographer Captures Photos Of 'Never Before Seen' Yellow Penguin (Pics) / What Common Things Surprised You In Other Countries that is lacking in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.