Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Guys:No Man Should Be Dating A Woman Who is Fond Of Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:No Man Should Be Dating A Woman Who is Fond Of Her Ex (760 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys:No Man Should Be Dating A Woman Who is Fond Of Her Ex by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
No such thing as good exes.You are exes for a reason, good or bad.It is quite unfortunate to know some women keep tabs on their exes at the detriment of their marriage.I feel men should try as much as possible to avoid the see finish Phenomenon.There should be limit to what ever you tell a woman from the onset of your Relationship.Most times women tend to dislike men that say too much,they call it Gossiping. So even when you're with your woman and you are gisting,The things you say most times shouldn't be on the revealing aspect..When having those pillow talks, always focus on the topic being raised.Its better you let her do most of the talking so you fit put one and two together.Discuss on grudges you and her must have had.It is always better to talk about your feelings and affection rather than reminding her of how you're expecting some money from a client tomorrow or calculating your movement the next day with her.Never trust anyone woman � not your gf not your wife to the extent of revealing every single details of your life to her.Remember,That was how Samson in the Bible died miserably.He was blinded by Love and pushed it through the limit to the extent of revealing his most cherished secret to a woman.When you tell a woman that is where you kept the money in the house. Later,change the position of that same money.She should see you bringing money out from different locations in the house especially if She not your wife yet.That is how unscrupulous a man Should be.. Women you know are bused to be Jealous,Make her feel Jealous some times.No go dey do like who no get action again because of one woman.The See Finish Factor is has a big role to play after and during the course of every relationship.That is why some women would crave to be back with their exes after the see finish Syndrome.Worst is When you allow a woman feel She can tell you what to do...My Man, you're getting to that See Finish perimeter.
First of all,I know I love drinking, smoking and chilling at home while playing my console games.So who ever I'm dating should get it clearly coz thats not an aspect of my life I'm not ready to compromise.That not withstanding some other things would be hidden from her behind the scenes.When I meet someone new and she starts telling me what to do.Like I'm always playing videogames when I should be playing with her or how childish it is for me to playing video games for hrs.My dear,I will kick you the fvck outta my fvckin life.This is not your Village affair..Men Should learn to prioritize yes but don't loose your Joy over a woman.These same women complaining about you playing video games,are the same ones that would watch Zee world from morning(7am) till night(10pm) 5days a week that's if you allow them to feel free and do as they want..I'd rather be playing on the my PS4 or PC than watching some rubbish on Tv but they don't get it.They forget every one chooses an hobby.It is just a part of our life,not what we do for living but at leisure but some women would take that too away and want you to dey watch Zee world or Telemuodo with them and Fvck them when they are no more watching their favorite series.My Guy,If you allow her change you to a Telemuodo guy when you're not such.If you roll like that way with her, you are getting to the See me Finish perimeter.Yeah,there are somethings you and your woman can do together and have fun at it but then we all have our differences some times. On a few odd cases.What we love to do for fun varies individually but that's not our whole life it's just a part of it.Some people would rather take drugs for fun which is not as bad a married woman calling her ex for fun.A man should never throway what he loves because someone from no where doesn't gbadu it.That is very inappropriate.
Bottomline,When you finally think of Settling down make sure you get someone you can flow with,I bet there are loads of women out there with similar views as yours out there.Find a woman who fits into your category as a man.No Comprise at all,Then try and avoid the See finish phenomena.
Always,have space to give her that element of surprise in the relationship.Like I normally watch Champions League coz I love football and you come and tell me "This your nonsense football again wetin you dey gain Sef"My dear,I will kick you outta my life coz I'm not your village Chief.
Ironically,My woman doesn't like watching football but she doesn't mind or complain.If it comes to me staying out long because of one tough match and she insists on going out with me to watch the game.I normally just tease to tell me who she feels would win between Arsenal and Aston Villa and She says it will be Arsenal then I tell her I'm putting my money on Arsenal because of her ooo and even if we all know for instance that Arsenal lost the match,I will just withdraw some money and tell her we won that Arsenal game like she predicted just to get That zeal and excitement going.Thats how chilling I can be but I never go out of my way in doing this.Some times when Arsenal wins I make effort to reward her with drinks and fetch BBQ Fish and let her leave the dishes till the next day as a reward.All these na to involve her with my passion.These are actually small ways you can both sort your differences.come wind come rain come sun.The moment in your relationship she begins to talk about her ex for one reason or the other..Baba watch it,she has a problem moving forward and that should be a red flag to you.The moment she starts comparing you to her ex..Baba, you're finished.It is very embarrassing and insulting for a lady to be appreciating her ex in her statements to her man.Like telling me your ex bought his first car when he was just 23yrs or your ex doesn't talk to you in that manner or your ex never made you feel this typa way...And He left You?Na see finish be that!!!No allow woman see you finish ooo.It is just a matter of time before she go eventually go see the ex..The see finish Syndrome makes her feel her ex is better than you.Then she begins to weigh you less in her head..Always learn to scope your woman by not telling her exactly as e dey be.When I bin dey do my 6months school IT for one American company for Port Harcourt (Edison chouest).I dey tell babes say I don dey work there now for five yrs as base engineer mean while na industrial training.If I dey receive 50k as allowance I go tell my babe say na 20k them dey pay me.You must learn to scope women.. Don't always tell them every thing as it is.Let some things unfold naturally or let them find out for themselves or pick out the right time to show her she knows nothing contrary to what she feels she knows.Keep Sentitive things away from her.As both content of what you say which ever way you chose to say it will be weighed differently.Just like Gateman wey dey receive 100k a month and Banker wey dey receive 100k a month get big difference based on their Job description.Thats how you should choose what to tell a woman based on say their brain dey fluctuate. They can easily pick up negative vibes.I remember,Once we were gisting n I told my gf that my ex has a very big fat assss.The eye wey she look me Sef made me promise not to talk about my ex ever again.
When I came across a thread here on NL where a man was crying about his wife still keeping tabs with her ex.Oga,She don see you finish.She don weigh you say her ex better pass you.She don reason am say she would have been better off with her ex.Women that form good Relationship with their exes are like that..There ex na option for the relationship,if yawa gas them go easily move.If given the slightest chance or reasons they've been waiting for such women will run to their exes for Solace.For you to even call your ex as a married woman shows you have not yet gotten over him.
My brother,don't stress yourself with such a woman coz e go shock you say that her so called ex go end up chopping her puna over and over again if them meet.I remember,That was how a married lady left her matrimonial home in Delta State to attend her exes younger sisters wedding in Port Harcourt and the husband gave her green card to go and flirt without knowing coz the ex guy ended up fvckin madness outta the woman's pusssy that night(Okafors Law in effect).I just cum dey pity the poor husband wey go don give him her 100 percent level of trust.This life no just Balance at all.If I have my way I will actually marry my consoles as they don't lie and they aren't unfaithful,they are always clean and fun to be with..I can't put myself in a situation where it would Shock me to know my woman actually went to see her ex..Haba!!..Some women Sha...Later they will come here and ask when will you men stop Stereotyping women??!! (Never probably).
Women just get the way them dey.Very Well Miswired.

2 Likes

Re: Guys:No Man Should Be Dating A Woman Who is Fond Of Her Ex by AntiWailer: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Fond of ex ke.

Na to do my own and become ex as soon as possible before u go carry another person Pikin give me.

It is a standing rule. You can not keep in touch with Ur ex while in a relationship with me.

If you have something you lost in your former relationship that u are looking for, you are free to go and sort it out and quit this relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys:No Man Should Be Dating A Woman Who is Fond Of Her Ex by Uzomacharles: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bro E Long Oo
But Nice One
Every Article Or Post In NL has something to teach

2 Likes

Re: Guys:No Man Should Be Dating A Woman Who is Fond Of Her Ex by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
AntiWailer:
Fond of ex ke.

Na to do my own and become ex as soon as possible before u go carry another person Pikin give me.

It is a standing rule. You can not keep in touch with Ur ex while in a relationship with me.

If you have something you lost in your former relationship that u are looking for, you are free to go and sort it out and quit this relationship.
Fond of her ex
Simply,means she still has feelings and likeness for her ex
Re: Guys:No Man Should Be Dating A Woman Who is Fond Of Her Ex by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Bro
E Long Oo

But Nice One

Every Article Or Post In NL has something to teach
E too long bro but I gas drop am as e be.

1 Like

Re: Guys:No Man Should Be Dating A Woman Who is Fond Of Her Ex by AntiWailer: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Fond of her ex
Simply,means she still has feelings and likeness for her ex

I know

I cnt stay in such relationships.

If u love Ur ex, go and meet him.
Re: Guys:No Man Should Be Dating A Woman Who is Fond Of Her Ex by paulolee(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
that one na rough play na...
Re: Guys:No Man Should Be Dating A Woman Who is Fond Of Her Ex by backbone503(m): 12:39am On Sep 07, 2020
If (s)he is in steady touch with their ex, just know there is more to it than you know. Don't jeopardize your life because of someone that doesn't know what (s)he wants.

2 Likes

Re: Guys:No Man Should Be Dating A Woman Who is Fond Of Her Ex by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:17am On Sep 07, 2020
There is nothing wrong with someone being still in friendly terms with their ex.... As not all r/ship end up badly. majority of my exes are still my friends today, no big deal!

(1) (Reply)

Simp Thread. Redpill Avoid Strictly / Please Help! I Masturbate / There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.