Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates (14003 Views)

Beware Of The National Startup Investment Fund Programme / CBN Introduces N500m Grant For Undergraduates, Graduates, Issues Guidelines / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by LibraX: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Got €885 from GTBank

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by donchris369: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2020
Bro...what time did you get please...I am yet to see anything ooo
LibraX:
Got €885 from GTBank
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by SerAce(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2020
Georgemoore:
HELLO, Good Morning Everyone, did anyone who used personal account received? or anybody with First Bank?

I thought they specifically stated that they won't pay into personal accounts, but business account. Do you have an arrangement with them to allow you use your personal account?

PS: I'm awarded the grant (with my business account) but yet to get the payment ��

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by SerAce(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2020
LibraX:
Got €885 from GTBank

I talk am. Na one person dey do the transfer one by one from Internet banking.

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by donchris369: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2020
I am awarded with business account too...but I am yet to get payment.
SerAce:

I thought they specifically stated that they won't pay into personal accounts, but business account. Do you have an arrangement with them to allow you use your personal account?

PS: I'm awarded the grant (with my business account) but yet to get the payment ��
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by SerAce(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2020
donchris369:
I am awarded with business account too...but I am yet to get payment.

It'll surely get to our turn

2 Likes

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by donchris369: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2020
Amen. What bank did you use?
SerAce:

It'll surely get to our turn

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by SerAce(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2020
donchris369:
Amen. What bank did you use?

Polaris Bank
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by LibraX: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2020
donchris369:
Bro...what time did you get please...I am yet to see anything ooo
1am
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by LibraX: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2020
I got to change mine at 510 naira per Euro (cos I have a dorm Euro account and had my way to get to change it through BDC)

2 Likes

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Twinmama(f): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2020
LibraX:
I got to change mine at 510 naira per Euro (cos I have a dorm Euro account and had my way to get to change it through BDC)

Congrats, hope you will be able to withdraw the money?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by SerAce(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2020
LibraX:

Big W

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by olokun(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2020
I don't know what is wrong with Sterling Bank oooo; they are still telling me there is no payment receive. What should I do?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by donchris369: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2020
I have not gotten and I am access ooo
olokun:
I don't know what is wrong with Sterling Bank oooo; they are still telling me there is no payment receive. What should I do?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by winnersworld85: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2020
AFTER MANY STRESS OF UPLOADING AND VERIFICATION (FACEBOOK WOULD HAVE SELECTED ONLY NUMBER THEY CAN TAKE CARE). TELL ME HAS ANYONE COLLECTED THE GRANT AND HOW MUCH

Thank you for applying to the Facebook Small Business Grants Programme. We received a very large number of applications, which exceeded the total grants available. After careful consideration during the selection process, we are unfortunately unable to provide you with a grant at this time.

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us your business's story. While we cannot provide a grant, we do offer resources to help your business during this time, including courses, access to virtual workshops and educational articles.

Please visit the Boost Package* to access:
● Online courses designed to help you adapt your business, expand your network and organise your finances
● Virtual workshops covering a variety of topics for each skill level to strengthen your digital marketing knowledge
● Popular topics other business owners like you are searching for across our Help content to help you get answers quickly

We want to thank you once again for taking the time to apply to the Facebook Small Business Grant Programme, and we hope these resources help as you look to the future.

Kind regards,
Facebook Small Business Grants Programme
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by SerAce(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2020
winnersworld85:
AFTER MANY STRESS OF UPLOADING AND VERIFICATION (FACEBOOK GRANT IS SCAM). TELL ME HAS ANYONE COLLECTED THE GRANT

Thank you for applying to the Facebook Small Business Grants Programme. We received a very large number of applications, which exceeded the total grants available. After careful consideration during the selection process, we are unfortunately unable to provide you with a grant at this time.

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us your business's story. While we cannot provide a grant, we do offer resources to help your business during this time, including courses, access to virtual workshops and educational articles.

● Online courses designed to help you adapt your business, expand your network and organise your finances
● Virtual workshops covering a variety of topics for each skill level to strengthen your digital marketing knowledge
● Popular topics other business owners like you are searching for across our Help content to help you get answers quickly

We want to thank you once again for taking the time to apply to the Facebook Small Business Grant Programme, and we hope these resources help as you look to the future.

Kind regards,

What's this?? Lol
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by donchris369: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2020
Have you been paid yet?
SerAce:

What's this?? Lol
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by SerAce(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2020
donchris369:
Have you been paid yet?

No but hopeful.

I'm just wondering when @winnersworld85 got that from.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by donchris369: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2020
I hope no problem sha
SerAce:

No but hopeful.

I'm just wondering when @winnersworld85 got that from.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Twinmama(f): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
winnersworld85:
AFTER MANY STRESS OF UPLOADING AND VERIFICATION (FACEBOOK WOULD HAVE SELECTED ONLY NUMBER THEY CAN TAKE CARE). TELL ME HAS ANYONE COLLECTED THE GRANT AND HOW MUCH

Kind regards,

Read up, people have been paid.
Someone close to me got alert last night.
The response you got showed that you did not qualify.

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Tino9n: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2020
LibraX:

Last Friday, right at Lagos Airport, we sold Euro for N570 per €1...... I followed a friend to the place (it is inside the airport... Arik Airline- Departure, MM1.... Sullah Bureau De Change).

If only we could withdraw the hard currency.. Lol (that'll be €885 * N570 = N504,405 cool )

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Georgemoore: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Have they stop payment...?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by donchris369: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2020
I am yet to be paid . What do I do?

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by SerAce(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2020
I just sent them an email to ask how far this morning. Expecting their excuse for the shegeshege disbursement process.

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by LibraX: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Biko now that we’ve collected money, ad credit nko? That one is importanter
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by donchris369: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hahahahahaha.........Funny you...you that was ranting on friday...now you want to move over to ad credit while some of us have not collected the grant and no reason give to us yet. Nigerians and their selfish mentality.
LibraX:
Biko now that we’ve collected money, ad credit nko? That one is importanter
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by olokun(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
God will help us too

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by srazorblade(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
donchris369:
Hahahahahaha.........Funny you...you that was ranting on friday...now you want to move over to ad credit while some of us have not collected the grant and no reason give to us yet. Nigerians and their selfish mentality.
i dont see any selfishness in him asking if anyone has received ads credit

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Divab(f): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
I got mine today..Wema bank N401,770.. Father Lord am so grateful. Facebook kudos to you n Mark...you are the bomb...

4 Likes

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by SerAce(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Divab:
I got mine today..Wema bank N401,770.. Father Lord am so grateful. Facebook kudos to you n Mark...you are the bomb...

Today today?? Ah! Wetin dey delay the remaining oh? This country nawa

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by LibraX: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
donchris369:
Biko which one is selfish mentality? Or do “Nigerians” just use grammar anyhow. It’s what we all are entitled to, people who haven’t been credited will surely be credited as long as your status states awarded. And if you haven’t been awarded then I think you probably used your personal account or an information was incorrect but I don’t think they will take away your awarded status if you’ve been required to make an update and complied on time.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by LibraX: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
srazorblade:
i dont see any selfishness in him asking if anyone has received ads credit
Abi o my dear! The way we come for people at times without reading between the lines....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Of Banks In Nigeria (2023) / All Side Hustle Update / Is WKC Investment Legit??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.